PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Foundation hacked- oops

Peter1469
08-17-2016, 09:33 PM
I wonder (http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-democrats-idUSKCN10T01G)if the hackers will release any juicy info prior to November?

Bill and Hillary Clinton's charitable foundation hired the security firm FireEye to examine its data systems after seeing indications they might have been hacked, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

So far, no message or document hacked from the New York-based Clinton Foundation has surfaced in public, the sources said.

One of the sources and two U.S. security officials said that like hackers who targeted the Democratic National Committee, Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democrats' congressional fundraising committee, the hackers appear to have used “spear phishing” techniques to gain access to the foundation's network.

These techniques include creating bogus emails or websites in an effort to gain access to Clinton Foundation staffers’ emails and then to the foundation itself.

Subdermal
08-17-2016, 09:34 PM
88 days coming with the potential for fireworks.

Private Pickle
08-17-2016, 09:49 PM
88 days coming with the potential for fireworks.

88 days is a lifetime with regards to elections. What's funny is all of these sites and hacks are coming from liberal sources... From Russia to Assange it's hilarious how quickly the libs turn on their own.

Well maybe not funny...given that:

First we had Lenin...a light weight really...only killing around 12,000 Cossacks...

Then we had Stalin who immediately after the war executed 800,000 prisoners for political offenses or otherwise, some 1.7 million in Gulags and or "rehabilitation" camps. Lest we forget the 400,000 he killed during Kulak "resettlement". Those of course were the ones that were "officially" reported...about 3 million... but scholars around the world agree the number is actually around 20 million dead... his own people. He wasn't done yet mind you...detentions and executions lasted until 1953 culminating in an additional 700,000 dead..."officially"...

Then we look around the world...Cambodia rears it's ugly liberal past... 2.2 million dead... Thanks Khmer Rouge!

But wait! There's more! Vietnam, Romania, North Korea, Bulgaria, East Germany, Ethiopia, Hungary, Afghanistan, Tibet and of course China... Millions upon millions of people executed for liberal ideals...

Enjoy!

Private Pickle
08-17-2016, 09:53 PM
You know despite the incessant trolling from the likes of people who post one-liners and political cartoons/memes I like the fact that I can destroy them with simple logic and fact. Even though they will never admit it or even see it from their perspective...owning their souls is gratifying to me...