PDA

View Full Version : Melissa Joan Hart Endorses Gary Johnson After Watching Online Video

LibertyThunder
08-18-2016, 12:41 PM
I remember Melissa Joan Hart the most as Sabrina in the Teenage Witch. But you may know her from other roles as Melissa describes on Twitter, “You may know me as Clarissa or Sabrina or Mel from Melissa& Joey on ABC Family but my 3 boys Mason, Brady & Tucker call me Mommy! Thats my favorite role yet!”
We may have been won over by her on television, just as she was attracted to Gary Johnson in a new video ad.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/gary-johnson-melissa-joan-hart/

Truth Detector
08-18-2016, 12:42 PM
:rofl: So he will be getting three votes now. Whoooot!! :rofl:

LibertyThunder
08-18-2016, 01:01 PM
This is the video mentioned in the article....
https://youtu.be/RPD8kPiOygA

AZ Jim
08-18-2016, 01:11 PM
So a has been actor likes Johnson? And this means?

Cletus
08-18-2016, 01:24 PM

It means the "has been actor" is smarter than you are.

Hal Jordan
08-18-2016, 01:33 PM
I honestly don't care who any celebrity endorses. I don't think it's news, and it's not relevant.

LibertyThunder
08-18-2016, 06:05 PM
Yes it's relevant because Trump gets headlines when he normally wouldn't have due to celebrity endorsements. Nobody really changes their votes b/c of celebrities.. but it does create awareness of the candidate & social proof in the media.

sachem
08-18-2016, 06:17 PM
Good for her.

Ellen Riley endorses Donald Trump
Chris McGrath endorses Jill Stein
Florence McCarthy endorses Hillary Clinton

Hal Jordan
08-18-2016, 06:25 PM
Yes it's relevant because Trump gets headlines when he normally wouldn't have due to celebrity endorsements. Nobody really changes their votes b/c of celebrities.. but it does create awareness of the candidate & social proof in the media.

While it's disappointing, there are people that do change their votes because of celebrities. Trump can get headlines without celebrities, as can Johnson. He's actually been doing fine at forcing the media to talk about him. People shouldn't care if a celebrity endorses a candidate, but unfortunately, there is a lot of celebrity worship. Celebrities are no more in tune with things than anyone else.

The Xl
08-18-2016, 06:39 PM
Gary Johnson is by far the best candidate running.

Hal Jordan
08-18-2016, 06:54 PM
Gary Johnson is by far the best candidate running.

In this election, that doesn't say much.

The Xl
08-18-2016, 06:55 PM
In this election, that doesn't say much.

True. He's not a bad candidate in general though. And he seems like a chill guy too.

Hal Jordan
08-18-2016, 06:56 PM
True. He's not a bad candidate in general though. And he seems like a chill guy too.

I voted for him last time, and likely will again. I've loved his recent interviews.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2016, 09:36 PM
:rofl: So he will be getting three votes now. Whoooot!! :rofl:

make it four.....

Tahuyaman
08-18-2016, 09:37 PM
I remember Melissa Joan Hart the most as Sabrina in the Teenage Witch. But you may know her from other roles as Melissa describes on Twitter, “You may know me as Clarissa or Sabrina or Mel from Melissa& Joey on ABC Family but my 3 boys Mason, Brady & Tucker call me Mommy! Thats my favorite role yet!”
We may have been won over by her on television, just as she was attracted to Gary Johnson in a new video ad.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/gary-johnson-melissa-joan-hart/

I have no idea who she is, but I'll also be voting for Johnson.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2016, 09:39 PM

I'm always amused by partisans like ^^^ trivializing celebrity endorsements when they don't endorse the left wing candidate.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2016, 09:40 PM
It means the "has been actor" is smarter than you are.

even del is smarter than him.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2016, 09:44 PM
I honestly don't care who any celebrity endorses. I don't think it's news, and it's not relevant.

I don't care about endorsements period. A candidate can't control who endorses them. Is it a candidate's fault that American communist party always endorses the Democratic nominee?

Hal Jordan
08-18-2016, 10:42 PM
I don't care about endorsements period. A candidate can't control who endorses them. Is it a candidate's fault that American communist party always endorses the Democratic nominee?

Nope.

Tahuyaman
08-18-2016, 10:50 PM
The only thing I would find interesting about endorsements is if a candidate will repudiate an endorsement from some fringe or extremist element. But the defense or not doing that is a candidate will say that would give that fringe element the pub they were seeking.

To me endorsements are meaningless.

Hal Jordan
08-18-2016, 11:17 PM
The only thing I would find interesting about endorsements is if a candidate will repudiate an endorsement from some fringe or extremist element. But the defense or not doing that is a candidate will say that would give that fringe element the pub they were seeking.

To me endorsements are meaningless.

Endorsements from people I know well and trust will cause me to take a second look at a candidate, but that's as far as endorsements will take me.