PDA

View Full Version : Milo Yiannopoulos is exactly what’s wrong with conservative politics.

Mark III
08-19-2016, 03:14 PM
https://images.newrepublic.com/3c63d3a5ef94e4b4bebab8431edb362a725abbc1.jpeg?w=60 0&q=65&dpi=1&fm=pjpg&h=400

In yet another case study of the grifterism that has taken over politics on the right, The Daily Beast (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/breitbart-editor-milo-yiannopoulos-takes-100-000-for-charity-gives-0.html) reports that the Breitbart editor’s college scholarship “charity” for white males has so far only benefited just one white man: himself.

The scholarship’s rollout this past January received a glowing announcement in Breitbart: “In a move certain to infuriate the left, Breitbart Tech Editor Milo Yiannopoulos has created the Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant, a scholarship exclusively available to white men who wish to pursue their post-secondary education on equal footing with their female, queer, and ethnic minority classmates.”

Yiannopoulos claims that the fund has taken in between $100,000 and $250,000. But according to Margaret MacLennan, a Canadian conservative on YouTube who was brought in as its director, she was never even given the software needed to set up the operation as a real charity and to review scholarship applications. And just to make the scam even more blatant, the donation document is simply a bank transfer form to send the money to Yiannopoulos’s personal account.

more https://newrepublic.com/minutes/136160/milo-yiannopoulos-exactly-whats-wrong-conservative-politics

Mark III
08-19-2016, 03:15 PM
Breitbart guy. Trump guy.

The Xl
08-19-2016, 03:18 PM
A lot of poor whites get absolutely fucked, they don't have the governmental and charitable resources that poor minority groups do. So while Milo may have been intentionally inflammatory, and this may or may not be a scam, he's actually hit on a decent point.

Peter1469
08-19-2016, 03:44 PM
He is a libertarian. He does support Trump. He calls him Daddy.

Chris
08-19-2016, 04:07 PM
There seems to be something going on with his charities, like accusations he dipping his paws in the honey pot. If that's true, he'll disappear and good riddance.

del
08-19-2016, 04:08 PM

eww

Common Sense
08-19-2016, 04:08 PM
A lot of poor whites get absolutely fucked, they don't have the governmental and charitable resources that poor minority groups do. So while Milo may have been intentionally inflammatory, and this may or may not be a scam, he's actually hit on a decent point.

How do poor whites not have the same access to social services?

Ethereal
08-19-2016, 04:38 PM

If he supports Trump, then he's not a libertarian.

Green Arrow
08-19-2016, 07:33 PM

That is false.

Cthulhu
08-19-2016, 10:09 PM
That is false.
Governmental stuff - in theory.

But charitable stuff? If they so exist they are short lived of they ever secure to cater only to whites.

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

The Xl
08-19-2016, 11:16 PM
That is false.
It's not. Things like quotas, being spotted points when applying to schools and regarding testing for federal jobs, minority based scholarships, etc, are not readily available to poor whites.

Peter1469
08-19-2016, 11:19 PM
Where and when I went to law school the scholarships for whites were much lower than minorities. I maxed it, but it wasn't much compared to the tuition.

Mac-7
08-19-2016, 11:43 PM
If he supports Trump, then he's not a libertarian.

Call him an intelligent libertarian.

he knows that with trump libertarians get 80% of what they want.

but a vote for gary johnson is a vote for hillary and 0% of what libertarians believe in.

The Xl
08-20-2016, 10:33 AM
Where and when I went to law school the scholarships for whites were much lower than minorities. I maxed it, but it wasn't much compared to the tuition.

The most damaging and divisive thing the country has done modern day is use race instead of socio-economics when it comes to a host of things.

Chris
08-20-2016, 10:42 AM
Call him an intelligent libertarian.

he knows that with trump libertarians get 80% of what they want.

but a vote for gary johnson is a vote for hillary and 0% of what libertarians believe in.

Trump's an authoritarian, that 80% of what libertarians are against.

I won't even address the stupid vote for Johnson = vote for Clinton.

Mac-7
08-20-2016, 01:59 PM
Trump's an authoritarian, that 80% of what libertarians are against.

I won't even address the stupid vote for Johnson = vote for Clinton.

Trump is less of an authoritarian than Hillary is

Just the issue of gun rights alone should cause libertarians to wake up and smell the coffee

Chris
08-20-2016, 02:05 PM
Trump is less of an authoritarian than Hillary is

Just the issue of gun rights alone should cause libertarians to wake up and smell the coffee

Comparing with Clinton is not saying much. At least she says we can do it together (no, I don;t believe that). Trump is honest, things are bad and he and only he can fix things. Remember Reagan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYJS80MgYA

Cthulhu
08-29-2016, 04:44 PM
Breitbart guy. Trump guy.
Nope. You can't touch him. He's gay remember?

Neither can Trueblue. He is gay and obviously holier than all of us.

Now repent you gay basher.

#confusingregressiverules

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

Mac-7
08-30-2016, 06:14 AM
How do poor whites not have the same access to social services?

One way is that government seeks to help black people more than whites.

its called being part of an underserved community.

the excuse for that is the alleged lingering after affects of slavery and jim crow.

also known as white privilage.

in education they call it affirmative action were a minority can be admitted to college with a lower test score than a poor white.

or in government services where a minority or woman owned business has preference over whites when contracts are awarded.

or the countless number of govertnment grants handed out where minorities go to the top of the pecking order and whites go to the bottom.