PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or is Romney CRUSHING Obama?!!!

BooHoo
10-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Obama looks flustered...and somewhat speechless at times :grin:

Peter1469
10-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Obama is not good off teleprompter.

BooHoo
10-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Obama is not good off teleprompter.

Apparently! And, Mitt is a quicker thinker than I thought. He is doing quite well!!

Akula
10-03-2012, 08:57 PM
If jesus resurrected returned to the stage ,anointed, hugged and declared romney the winner on national tv,the propaganda machine is still going to proclaim obama the "winner" and obama will still get the antiwhite and the negro vote.
Be assured, headlines are already written by the propaganda arm of the party.

Calypso Jones
10-03-2012, 09:03 PM
I am really pleasantly surprised. And I was thinking the same thing....is mitt kicking his butt all over that stage. Why Yes. YES he is.

Captain Obvious
10-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Obama got the only zinger so far with his "5 seconds left" comment.

Deadwood
10-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Waaaaa!

My streaming site is not available in Canada...!

Peter1469
10-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Waaaaa!

Use hide my ass dot com. They will give you a US IP address.

BooHoo
10-03-2012, 09:11 PM
This is for Obama....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkb1R_yif9I

Captain Obvious
Waaaaa!

It's blacked out there?

roadmaster
I am not sure yet. Something needs to stick.

Calypso Jones
10-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Where are our leftist buds tonite. Are they icing down their booboos?

Trinnity
10-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Mitt is doing well.

Chris
10-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Romney did better than I expected, wasn't flat, but showed some emotion. Obama seemed flatter compared to what I expected. Obama seemed a bit more personable than Romney. Romney seemed aggressive, but not overbearing, Obama a bit timid. I think this came out in Romney speaking to Obama while Obama spent most of his time looking down, taking notes, sometimes with a smirk, and when Obama spoke, Romney looked at him and listened, wondered about his watery eyes.

I didn't pay much attention to what they said, more the way they said it, interested in personality, character.

Peter1469
10-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Romney did better than I expected, wasn't flat, but showed some emotion. Obama seemed flatter compared to what I expected. Obama seemed a bit more personable than Romney. Romney seemed aggressive, but not overbearing, Obama a bit timid. I think this came out in Romney speaking to Obama while Obama spent most of his time looking down, taking notes, sometimes with a smirk, and when Obama spoke, Romney looked at him and listened, wondered about his watery eyes.

I didn't pay much attention to what they said, more the way they said it, interested in personality, character.

I missed that, since I listened via radio.

Captain Obvious
10-03-2012, 09:48 PM
There are more debates, but like Chris said - it's his to win and Obama's to lose.

He has catching up to do still.

BooHoo
10-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Romney was very passionate!

RtWngaFraud
10-04-2012, 02:42 AM
Romney was very passionate!

Yes he made a lot of noise, looked angry, and very artfully avoided specifics as to what he would do. Nicely done for the PinkSlip generator. His rhetoric succeeded tonight. Obama fell asleep...that was just weak man.....

shaarona
10-04-2012, 05:53 AM

I thought so too.. Romney was animated debating himself and his everchanging positions.

hanger4
10-04-2012, 06:15 AM
Romney gave the impression that he was humoring a petulant child, and Obama acted the part.

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 06:28 AM

Robmoney did the best Ive ever seen him.

One little problem.

He kept denying he was for things he is on the record saying he is for.

That is why obama kept looking down and writing notes.

He felt like I did.

If I have to look this mutherfucker in the face while he lies YET AGAIN to the American people I may jsut have to fucking hit him.

There is a reason that robmoney said he wont let fact checkers run his campaign.

He lies all the time.

hanger4
10-04-2012, 06:32 AM

One little problem.

He felt like I did.

If I have to look this mutherfucker in the face while he lies YET AGAIN to the American people I may jsut have to fucking hit him.

There is a reason that robmoney said he wont let fact checkers run his campaign.

He lies all the time.

Well please, by all means point them out truth, we wouldn't want any lies to go unchallenged.

I'm sure you can find a list at the KosKis or DU.

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 06:36 AM
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/11/opinion/la-ed-romney-tax-plan-details-20120911

Details, Mr. Romney

Editorial

He wants to cut taxes and keep revenue the same. Great. But can that really be done?

September 11, 2012 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/2012/sep/11)

Email

http://www.trbimg.com/img-504e892b/turbine/la-ed-romney-tax-plan-details-20120911-001/600 (http://www.trbimg.com/img-504e892b/turbine/la-ed-romney-tax-plan-details-20120911-001/600)
Mitt Romney talks about his plan for creating jobs and improving the economy… (Julie Jacobson / Associated…)

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney insists that his plan to cut tax rates by 20% across the board wouldn't increase the federal deficit because he'd eliminate some of the loopholes used by the wealthy. Those changes, combined with faster economic growth, would keep government revenue rising at its current rate, Romney

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 06:39 AM
Mitt stood on that fucking stage and called Obama a liar for talking about what mitt said less than a month ago.

You dwebs dont even know your won candidate

Akula
10-04-2012, 06:59 AM

One little problem.

He felt like I did.

He lies all the time.

List the things he denied that he is on the "record saying he is for". Provide links.

List any lies and provide proof they are lies. Links.

Akula
10-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Mitt stood on that fucking stage and called Obama a liar for talking about what mitt said less than a month ago.

List these things you claim and provide links.

Cigar
10-04-2012, 07:05 AM

Calm down Francis ... Willard Mitt Romney had one good night ... and trust me, Mitt needed a good night after a completely fucked up summer.

My name's Francis, but my friends call me Psycho.
Any of you call me Francis, and I'll kill you.
And any of you touch my stuff, and I'll kill you.
~ Strips Quote

hanger4
10-04-2012, 07:14 AM
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/11/opinion/la-ed-romney-tax-plan-details-20120911

Details, Mr. Romney

Editorial

He wants to cut taxes and keep revenue the same. Great. But can that really be done?

September 11, 2012 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/2012/sep/11)

Email

http://www.trbimg.com/img-504e892b/turbine/la-ed-romney-tax-plan-details-20120911-001/600 (http://www.trbimg.com/img-504e892b/turbine/la-ed-romney-tax-plan-details-20120911-001/600)
Mitt Romney talks about his plan for creating jobs and improving the economy… (Julie Jacobson / Associated…)

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney insists that his plan to cut tax rates by 20% across the board wouldn't increase the federal deficit because he'd eliminate some of the loopholes used by the wealthy. Those changes, combined with faster economic growth, would keep government revenue rising at its current rate, Romney

If this is your attempt at showing a Romney lie it's pretty feeble. Tis nothing but competing opinions.

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 07:15 AM
calm down?

dude I dont like to watch any motherfucker stand in front of the American people and LIE HIS ASS OFF.

I know robmoney will NEVER be president.

I sure dont like people being so stupid they call him a winner for lying his ass off.

hanger4
10-04-2012, 07:15 AM

Links and quotes truthy ??

hanger4
10-04-2012, 07:16 AM
calm down?

dude I dont like to watch any motherfucker stand in front of the American people and LIE HIS ASS OFF.

I sure dont like people being so stupid they call him a winner for lying his ass off.

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 07:16 AM
his plan to cut tax rates by 20% across the board

This was independently scored to show it can not work like robmoney claims

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 07:17 AM

I started a thread about it

Cigar
10-04-2012, 07:20 AM
calm down?

Relax ... now Mitt has to back up what is clearly now on public Record.

Now when had Mitt Romney ever done that?

Akula
10-04-2012, 07:40 AM
Relax ... now Mitt has to back up what is clearly now on public Record.

Now when had Mitt Romney ever done that?

When did he fail to?
Link?

Akula
10-04-2012, 07:41 AM
his plan to cut tax rates by 20% across the board

This was independently scored to show it can not work like robmoney claims

Link?

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 07:42 AM
already done you fucking fool

Cigar
10-04-2012, 07:46 AM
When did he fail to?
Link?

Do your own work ... Mitt has a political lifetime of evidence

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 07:48 AM
its right here in this thread and there is a whole thread on his lies.

they wont go anywhere near it because FACTS mean NOTHING to this current incarnation of the republican party

Cigar
10-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Link?

:f_doh: Did you watch the debates or did you just :jackoff: do your stretching exorcizes over Mitt.

Agravan
10-04-2012, 08:15 AM
dude I dont like to watch any motherfucker
Damn! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth??

stand in front of the American people and LIE HIS ASS OFF.
And yet you love obama when he does.

This sounds an awful lot like the people who voted for and still support obama.

You are on record here telling others they have anger issues. You damned sure sound pissed off that your boy got an ass-whuppin' last night. First of many.

You have serious anger issues, it was just a debate.

Chris
10-04-2012, 08:19 AM
already done you fucking fool

Suggest you calm down, matters, don't confuse passion with emotion. Just because you think something true doesn't make it so.

Cigar
10-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Suggest you calm down, matters, don't confuse passion with emotion. Just because you think something true doesn't make it so.

Did you make that up? :)

Just kidding ... that's true, and we'll be seeing the Facts soon.

Chris
10-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Did you make that up? :)

Just kidding ... that's true, and we'll be seeing the Facts soon.

Indeed: FACT: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/6885-Fact-checking-the-debate?p=149575&viewfull=1#post149575, and COUNTERFACT: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/6885-Fact-checking-the-debate?p=149640&viewfull=1#post149640

Mister D
10-04-2012, 09:15 AM
Calm down Francis ... Willard Mitt Romney had one good night ... and trust me, Mitt needed a good night after a completely fucked up summer.

Wow. Cigar actually admitted the obvious. Well done.

Mister D
10-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, Obama got his ass kicked last night. Hard. He lost that debate and he lost it badly. What does that mean for the election? I don't know. I do know that Romney crushed him last night.

Cigar
10-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, Obama got his ass kicked last night. Hard. He lost that debate and he lost it badly. What does that mean for the election? I don't know. I do know that Romney crushed him last night.

Then President Obama went back to the White House ... where did Mitt go?

Mister D
10-04-2012, 09:38 AM

???

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 09:39 AM
In the real world it was a tie.

on style

and an Mitt loss on facts.

It was just that mittsters were affraid that mitt would perform as usual.

Mister D
10-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Cigar, I do appreciate it that you haven't spun into hysterical, foaming at the mouth damage control mode like truth but simply accept that BO got his clock cleaned by a better skilled opponent last night. Period. I don't know what effect this will have on the election and make no claims regarding the election itself. On the other hand, if that happens agan it will probably have a significant effect.

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 09:44 AM
Lies are lies.

robmoney stood there in front of the whole country and flopped arround like a fucking mackeral and spit at the tea party base at every turn and you cheer?

I guess some people really believe in the "etch a sctech" theory

Cigar
10-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Cigar, I do appreciate it that you haven't spun into hysterical, foaming at the mouth damage control mode like truth but simply accept that BO got his clock cleaned by a better skilled debater. Period. I don't know what effect this will have on the election and make no claims regarding the election itself. On the other hand, if that happens agan it will probably have a significant effect.

Come-on Mister D, we're talking about Mitt Romney.

It's just a matter of hours before Mitt shoots himself in the foot, just be patient, Mitt has a record also. :)

Also remember, Republicans don't even like this guy, they just hate Obama.

Mister D
10-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Truth, BO got his clock cleaned by a better skilled opponent. Period. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Mister D
10-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Come-on Mister D, we're talking about Mitt Romney.

It's just a matter of hours before Mitt shoots himself in the foot, just be patient, Mitt has a record also. :)

Also remember, Republicans don't even like this guy, they just hate Obama.

Maybe. Maybe not. Romney did what he needed to do last night and won handily. What does it mean? Again, I don't know.

Chris
10-04-2012, 09:46 AM
In the real world it was a tie.

on style

and an Mitt loss on facts.

It was just that mittsters were affraid that mitt would perform as usual.

FACT: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/6885-Fact-checking-the-debate?p=149575&viewfull=1#post149575, and COUNTERFACT: http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/6885-Fact-checking-the-debate?p=149640&viewfull=1#post149640

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 09:47 AM
nope you just accept lies in your political veiw as acceptable tactics

Cigar
10-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Maybe. Maybe not. Romney did what he needed to do last night and won handily. What does it mean? Again, I don't know.

Trust me, The Obama Machine took note ... and round two is coming. :)

Chris
10-04-2012, 09:50 AM
nope you just accept lies in your political veiw as acceptable tactics

OK, now I get it, what you agree with personally is true and everyone else is lying. Like I said, the way you use the words they become meaningless.

Mister D
10-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Trust me, The Obama Machine took note ... and round two is coming. :)

It ought to be interesting! I actually watched the whole thing last night.

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 09:52 AM
OK, now I get it, what you agree with personally is true and everyone else is lying. Like I said, the way you use the words they become meaningless.

Have you seen the results of the fact checking of robmoneys preformance last night?

Cigar
10-04-2012, 09:56 AM
It ought to be interesting! I actually watched the whole thing last night.

The VP debate is going to be Hilarious ... Joe never fails to make Obama nervous.

But the word around Washington is that Joe knows his shit ... he just can't help himself sometimes.

Chris
10-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Have you seen the results of the fact checking of robmoneys preformance last night?

Have you seen rObama's?

I think you need to calm down and actually start talking facts.

Mister D
10-04-2012, 09:57 AM
The VP debate is going to be Hilarious ... Joe never fails to make Obama nervous.

But the word around Washington is that Joe knows his shit ... he just can't help himself sometimes.

That guy has been around a long time. As clumsy as he can be I'd be surprised if he wasn't prepared and comfortable. When is the VP debate?

Carygrant
10-04-2012, 10:12 AM
The view from the top is that Mutant won by a neck in the first debate .
Obama looked like a man who had not prepared as much as he would have liked , but has been weighed down by matters he has had to be involved with in last few days -- interesting comment from objective and sensible people . What were/are these matters ?
Mutant was far more robust and energy driven than forecast and his coaching seemed topay off well .
BUt , he has no policy details of any sort and his figures -- as far as they can be gleaned --- are nonsense --- $5trillion from lowered taxes and an extra $2trillion spending on defence .
Be careful of guessing the war outcome from just the first big skirmish .

Calypso Jones
10-04-2012, 10:14 AM

HA> HAH> HAH>AHHA> yeah. whatever.

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 10:16 AM
robmoneys LIES will change how people saw this debate in the coming days.

substance and reality really do matter

Chris
10-04-2012, 10:16 AM
The view from the top is that Mutant won by a neck in the first debate .
Obama looked like a man who had not prepared as much as he would have liked , but has been weighed down by matters he has had to be involved with in last few days -- interesting comment from objective and sensible people . What were/are these matters ?
Mutant was far more robust and energy driven than forecast and his coaching seemed topay off well .
BUt , he has no policy details of any sort and his figures -- as far as they can be gleaned --- are nonsense --- $5trillion from lowered taxes and an extra $2trillion spending on defence .
Be careful of guessing the war outcome from just the first big skirmish .

Wow, that actually kind of made sense, Romney did win the first, you clearly lean liberal, and no one is jumping from one debate to the conclusion it's over.

Chris
10-04-2012, 10:17 AM
robmoneys LIES will change how people saw this debate in the coming days.

Demonstrate, please.

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 10:21 AM
"win"

yes he won on first impression noit because he really bested Obama.

Obama was just infuriated by Robmoneys lies.

You could see it in his face.

Obama true to personality did not explode but got introspective and was doing alot of thinking and taking notes.

I dont think any preperations could have helped Obama because who would have thought Robmoney would jsut stand there and LIE his ass off about his own WELLDOCUMENTED stances.

throw your self a party now and have fun.

Your "win" is about to be flagged by the refs and you going to get penalized 40 yards

GrassrootsConservative
10-04-2012, 10:24 AM
"win"

yes he won on first impression noit because he really bested Obama.

Obama was just infuriated by Robmoneys lies.

You could see it in his face.

Obama true to personality did not explode but got introspective and was doing alot of thinking and taking notes.

I dont think any preperations could have helped Obama because who would have thought Robmoney would jsut stand there and LIE his ass off about his own WELLDOCUMENTED stances.

throw your self a party now and have fun.

Your "win" is about to be flagged by the refs and you going to get penalized 40 yards

:smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO:

Trinnity
10-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Well we'll see, Truthmatters. There's another debate for the two on Oct 16. I'm looking forward to it. Given last night's outcome, both are gonna have to ramp it up. Game on.

Bane
10-04-2012, 01:28 PM
calm down?

Says an Obama voter???????......lmao!!!!!! Really?????????????????????

GrassrootsConservative
10-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Well we'll see, Truthmatters. There's another debate for the two on Oct 16. I'm looking forward to it. Given last night's outcome, both are gonna have to ramp it up. Game on.

If Romney ramps it up anymore they'll be sending Obama back to DC after the debate on a stretcher. I feel bad for Obama, he's a faux politician who had it easy with John "Born-at-the-dawn-of-time" McCain and now he's in way over his head with a real politician who is younger and more mentally "there" than McCain was.
Obama looks like a kid who picked up learning to ride a bike really fast with some luck on his side made it to the bottom of the hill. Now he's got a motorcycle in front of him and he expected that shit to be easy, too.
Except the reality is much more different and scary than the little Commie from Kenya ever expected.

coolwalker
10-04-2012, 04:21 PM

To call his Atlas Moving Van people to get ready for his move to DC!

Peter1469
10-04-2012, 05:18 PM
calm down?

The regime does it every day....

Calm down.

Peter1469
10-04-2012, 05:20 PM

Not to a pissed off wife.... :wink:

bladimz
10-04-2012, 05:42 PM
I feel bad for Obama, he's a faux politician...
So which would you prefer: a "faux politician"? Or a real politician. Quite frankly, IMO the biggest problem within our system is the "real politicians".

Akula
10-04-2012, 05:47 PM
So which would you prefer: a "faux politician"? Or a real politician. Quite frankly, IMO the biggest problem within our system is the "real politicians".

..and the alternative is what? monarchy?
dictatorship?

We are supposed to make the politicians accountable or replace them...look at all the career politicians in Wash.
THAT'S the problem. People aren't smart enough to make the system work...american idol or dancing with the stars or family guy or some such horseshit is more important to the average indoctrinated voter.
Slowly this country is starting to wake up, though.
Revolution is still inevitable but maybe romney can put it off for a few more years.

bladimz
10-05-2012, 08:24 AM
..and the alternative is what? monarchy?
dictatorship?

We are supposed to make the politicians accountable or replace them...look at all the career politicians in Wash.
THAT'S the problem. People aren't smart enough to make the system work...american idol or dancing with the stars or family guy or some such horseshit is more important to the average indoctrinated voter.
Slowly this country is starting to wake up, though.

Revolution is still inevitable but maybe romney can put it off for a few more years.No, this country is not waking up. You just listed evidence that contradicts your premise. If people aren't smart enough to make the system work, as you say, then the system needs to be changed. This does indicate some sort of a revolution, and that revolution has to come from outside the system, all this government bs. Some people think that the TP is that revolution. It's not. The TP is a politically-motivated movement designed to replace legislators with anti-TP ideology with TP-backed congresspeople. Replacing one set of corrupt officials with another set of soon-to-be-corrupt officials is not a revolution, no matter how you want to look at it.

An effective revolution is one that goes after the big boys and the money they use to buy your legislators, using lobbyists primarily to suggest to our congressmen to do their bidding, above working in the best interest of the american people. Imagine what legislation might look like if there were no financial influence from the outside. That's what this system really needs. That's the real revolution.

Mainecoons
10-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Agree. This system isn't fixable without major changes which need to include term limits for Congress and a real clampdown on the money from all sources to all parties. Good post Blad.

Cigar
10-05-2012, 08:28 AM
To call his Atlas Moving Van people to get ready for his move to DC!

7.8% Ooppps ... hold that call :shocked:

Cigar
10-05-2012, 08:31 AM
No, this country is not waking up. You just listed evidence that contradicts your premise. If people aren't smart enough to make the system work, as you say, then the system needs to be changed. This does indicate some sort of a revolution, and that revolution has to come from outside the system, all this government bs. Some people think that the TP is that revolution. It's not. The TP is a politically-motivated movement designed to replace legislators with anti-TP ideology with TP-backed congresspeople. Replacing one set of corrupt officials with another set of soon-to-be-corrupt officials is not a revolution, no matter how you want to look at it.

An effective revolution is one that goes after the big boys and the money they use to buy your legislators, using lobbyists primarily to suggest to our congressmen to do their bidding, above working in the best interest of the american people. Imagine what legislation might look like if there were no financial influence from the outside. That's what this system really needs. That's the real revolution.

I think we all clearly seen what happens when someone try's to change anything in Washington ... the forces of NO-CHANGE start reverting back to days of old!

Look at all the Bills being submitted ... tell me which one isn't a repeal?

bladimz
10-05-2012, 08:37 AM
Agree. This system isn't fixable without major changes which need to include term limits for Congress and a real clampdown on the money from all sources to all parties. Good post Blad.Hey, i wondered what happened to you. I haven't seen you posting lately; or maybe i just missed them.

GrassrootsConservative
10-05-2012, 09:01 AM

Well if that's what you believe, that a fake should be in the white house. Go ahead and vote Obama. See what happens in 2016 in an America without Missile Defenses.
Look, bladimz, if Obama is elected America will be destroyed by him and his other Muslim Brotherhood cohorts. I don't want this to happen, I'm sorry you do.

Akula
10-05-2012, 09:50 AM
No, this country is not waking up. You just listed evidence that contradicts your premise. If people aren't smart enough to make the system work, as you say, then the system needs to be changed. This does indicate some sort of a revolution, and that revolution has to come from outside the system, all this government bs. Some people think that the TP is that revolution. It's not. The TP is a politically-motivated movement designed to replace legislators with anti-TP ideology with TP-backed congresspeople. Replacing one set of corrupt officials with another set of soon-to-be-corrupt officials is not a revolution, no matter how you want to look at it.

The politicians don't HAVE to take the money from the "big boys"..The fact that they do...and the fact that the whole government has beein infiltrated and corrupted by "special" interests is exactly why there will be a revolution.

Every nation in the world was born in blood..and they all die in blood when the people FINALLY have had enough....

Of course there will always be people who watch too much tv and are disengaged.They are unreachable...There will always be that contingent that thinks "oh that would never happen here."

There were those that thought that when the roman empire was crumbling...the british empire, russia in 1917, the french revolution...etc...etc..etc... but..there are ALWAYS patriots watching their government and as it strays farther and farther and becomes more and more corrupt eventually there is a tipping point.

Not EVERYBODY in america is absorbed by family guy, dancing with the starts, american idol, etc...whatever...The government LIKES that kind of citizen...marketing LIKES that kind of citizen...they're easiest to fool..

THAT'S part of the indoctrination..lull them to sleep..."Everything is fine. We're in complete control. This is for your safety and to protect you. It's for the children"..etc.. as they infringe more and more and subvert the constitution more and more...
Those that are indoctrinated will be some of the first to go when the SHTF.