PDA

View Full Version : Any predictions for the VP debates?

Peter1469
10-03-2012, 09:49 PM
:wink:

roadmaster
10-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Mitts VP will kill Obamas.

Calypso Jones
10-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Sure. I predict Joe Biden will have a stroke before the debate.

Captain Obvious
10-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Ryan is way better on his feet than "Beer Summit".

I would be stunned if Biden got the best of Ryan, but judgment may be had after the fact.

BooHoo
10-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Paul Ryan will crush Biden - no doubt about it!!

KC
10-03-2012, 09:59 PM
I may be partial to him because he's actually my congressman, but Ryan is one of the brightest out there. Biden on the other hand can't keep his foot out of his mouth.

Trinnity
10-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Everyone will expect Ryan to mop the floor with Biden, so expectations will be clearly defined.

Conley
10-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Yeah that could make it a little harder for Ryan, expectations for Biden are zilch. If Biden makes it through without saying something stupid and/or offensive it'll be a minor miracle.

Captain Obvious
10-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Maybe BO should send Hillary in as a pinch hitter.

GrassrootsConservative
10-03-2012, 10:39 PM
I hope Biden is covered under Obamacare because he's going to have a heart attack.

IGetItAlready
10-03-2012, 11:03 PM
After seeing the Romney upset tonight I'm almost hesitant to call it for who should be the obvious favorite.

GrumpyDog
10-04-2012, 01:33 AM
If the younger President is this far off his game, the older Vice President is sure to come across as just a mouthpiece trying to salvage the debacle.

Only Clinton could save these two now, and he is not in any debates, so the game is over. I am a pretty good chess player, and what happened tonight was as bad as watching an overconfident player get suckered into losing a major piece to a pawn or losing his rook or queen to a knight fork check.

patrickt
10-04-2012, 03:41 AM
Keep in mind that VP Biden still has the MSM and he'll get the pity vote. If Rep. Ryan does any sort of smack down VP Biden and the liberals will accuse him of "picking on the old guy."

Cedric
10-04-2012, 06:33 AM
Well one wag on twitter pointed out that once when Dick Cheney and Joe Biden debated, Cheney simply unslung his lower jaw and swallowed Biden's head whole on stage. So, yeah, something like that, only funnier to watch happen this time around.

Joe Biden seems borderline senile half the time and his only patented technique is to sob on cue . . . and that's unlikely to help him in a debate format. Prediction? Ryan is going to have Biden for lunch.

Calypso Jones
10-04-2012, 07:29 AM
oh yeah. love that.

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 07:31 AM
Well one wag on twitter pointed out that once when Dick Cheney and Joe Biden debated, Cheney simply unslung his lower jaw and swallowed Biden's head whole on stage. So, yeah, something like that, only funnier to watch happen this time around.

Joe Biden seems borderline senile half the time and his only patented technique is to sob on cue . . . and that's unlikely to help him in a debate format. Prediction? Ryan is going to have Biden for lunch.

Do you think Rayn will have to lie about the his platfom to accomplish this?

Calypso Jones
10-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Do you think Rayn will have to lie about the his platfom to accomplish this?

really. you got NERVE talking about lying.

Cigar
10-04-2012, 07:37 AM
I'm taking all bets ... :)

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 07:50 AM
really. you got NERVE talking about lying.

Oh are you claiming I lied about something?

Hmmm I believe you are gravely misstaken.

please retrieve any lie you think I have stated and lets discuss it

Calypso Jones
10-04-2012, 08:01 AM
Shouldn't you boys be home in bed with the blankets pulled up over your heads?

CHeeseandcrackers you're damned embarrassing with this bellyaching this morning!

LoL

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 08:04 AM
dear brain dead con,

when Im faced with lies I dont hide.

I kill the lies dead.

you on the other hand first have to know wether the lies help your party and if they help your party you make love to the lies.

gee your really a moral being

Cigar
10-04-2012, 08:08 AM
Shouldn't you boys be home in bed with the blankets pulled up over your heads?

CHeeseandcrackers you're damned embarrassing with this bellyaching this morning!

LoL

Not me, I'm excited to see Mitt explain himself ... finally. :)

truthmatters
10-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Hey C jones can you tell us what other lies you like to embrace in life?

Calypso Jones
10-04-2012, 08:25 AM
man. shut up. You're looking like a complete idiot.

countryboy
10-04-2012, 08:43 AM
I hope Biden is covered under Obamacare because he's going to have a heart attack.
Naw, Obamacare is for us peons, they have their own golden parachute plan. ;)

Cigar
10-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Naw, Obamacare is for us peons, they have their own golden parachute plan. ;)

Ain't that the truth ... all those Government Employees claiming how bad "their" Health Care is ... you know, the Health Care they will never give up?

Dispondent
10-04-2012, 01:25 PM
A sober Biden will just be boring, a tanked Biden will at least be fun, I'm hoping for the latter...

Deadwood
10-04-2012, 01:47 PM
It depends on whether they can keep Biden sober.

If so, Ryan will win.

If not, Ryan will win BIG TIME.

WalterSobchak
10-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Biden will do better then Obama did last night. But he will still lose.

But I agree with Dispondent. I wanna see Biden tanked off his ass! That sounds like a blast!

Deadwood
10-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Biden will do better then Obama did last night. But he will still lose.

But I agree with Dispondent. I wanna see Biden tanked off his ass! That sounds like a blast!

Funny you should say that. Was just having a confab in 3D - the real world -- and that seems to be the standard opinion, Biden will do better than Obama but will still lose. I make fun of Old Joe, but he's an old school poll who's been around the block a few times. I suspect he will score some points off "the kid"....

But yeah, shit faced, Joe would be a hoot.

WalterSobchak
10-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Funny you should say that. Was just having a confab in 3D - the real world -- and that seems to be the standard opinion, Biden will do better than Obama but will still lose. I make fun of Old Joe, but he's an old school poll who's been around the block a few times. I suspect he will score some points off "the kid"....

But yeah, shit faced, Joe would be a hoot.

I would love to blow the froth off of a couple with old Joe, for sure. And as much as I despised him as a POTUS, for some reason, I would enjoy having a few beers with Dubya. I bet he has some great stories to tell. Especially when he gets a lil buzzed. LOL

KC
10-04-2012, 05:38 PM
I would love to blow the froth off of a couple with old Joe, for sure. And as much as I despised him as a POTUS, for some reason, I would enjoy having a few beers with Dubya. I bet he has some great stories to tell. Especially when he gets a lil buzzed. LOL

This. Also I think Chris Christie would be a fun drunk. That guy's pretty entertaining sober.

Peter1469
10-04-2012, 05:56 PM
I'm taking all bets ... :)

How about $50 to the charity of your choice?

GrassrootsConservative
10-04-2012, 06:04 PM
How about $50 to the charity of your choice?

Lmao I'll bet you $50 that Cigar chooses Obama's Election Campaign as his "charity".

Taxcutter
10-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Ryan will run Biden through a chipper-shredder. Metaphorically, of course.