PDA

View Full Version : I can't think of a thing Clinton could do

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 12:14 PM
that would keep me from voting for her. I know you Trumpies feel the same about your candidate so why bother with all the bullshit between now and Nov.8? You can't change my mind, I can't change yours....Bring on the election.

Chris
08-23-2016, 12:16 PM
She is incompetent is why.

Subdermal
08-23-2016, 12:21 PM
OP brilliantly proves what a completely closed mind looks like.

She could be caught lying to Congress. No matter.

She could be caught providing weapons to ISIS. No matter.

She could be caught providing foreigners direct access to the State Department, in return for money to her Foundation.

No matter.

She could get CIA operatives killed by carelessly including their names in classified documents on an unprotected server. No matter.

She could lie to the face of parents of military heroes regarding why their children died.

Doesn't matter.

The OP has admitted that nothing like that matters.

All that matters is their party. What a bunch of lemmings and dangerous provocateurs.

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 12:21 PM
She is incompetent is why.I guess your reply makes sense to you but it escapes me as to how it applies to my post.

Subdermal
08-23-2016, 12:22 PM
I can't think

Really, no need to go beyond your first three words.

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 12:25 PM
OP brilliantly proves what a completely closed mind looks like.

She could be caught lying to Congress. No matter.

She could be caught providing weapons to ISIS. No matter.

She could be caught providing foreigners direct access to the State Department, in return for money to her Foundation.

No matter.

She could get CIA operatives killed by carelessly including their names in classified documents on an unprotected server. No matter.

She could lie to the face of parents of military heroes regarding why their children died.

Doesn't matter.

The OP has admitted that nothing like that matters.

All that matters is their party. What a bunch of lemmings and dangerous provocateurs.Let's examine that. Trump himself said he could commit homicide on Broadway in NYC and you would still support him. Get it (R) voter. You are committed the same as me.

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 12:26 PM
Really, no need to go beyond your first three words.When you can get beyond petty insults, come back and I'll respect your thoughts.

Subdermal
08-23-2016, 12:30 PM
Let's examine that. Trump himself said he could commit homicide on Broadway in NYC and you would still support him. Get it (R) voter. You are committed the same as me.

:facepalm:

He said that. Figuratively. He said that to highlight the strength of his support.

What you said was that you could think of nothing that Hillary could do. That's laughable on its face, so let's just put that to bed immediately.

If she said she will sign an EO that will put to death everyone over 70 in her first week, you'd still support her?

exploited
08-23-2016, 12:30 PM
I admire the honesty here.

The simple truth is that the vast majority of people, on this board and IRL, have already made up their minds. They knew who they were voting for the moment that person announced.

Subdermal
08-23-2016, 12:31 PM
Let's examine that. Trump himself said he could commit homicide on Broadway in NYC and you would still support him. Get it (R) voter. You are committed the same as me.

Let's also note that you didn't deny a single one of my bullet points.

Jets
08-23-2016, 12:32 PM
So let's define this. There is a coalition of people who will vote against Trump. A coalition of people who will vote against HRC. Somewhere in between we have people who will vote FOR their candidate REGARDLESS of what that candidate did or does because the alternative is worse.

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 12:33 PM
I admire the honesty here.

The simple truth is that the vast majority of people, on this board and IRL, have already made up their minds. They knew who they were voting for the moment that person announced.You get it. Some of the knuckle draggers won't but that's to be expected. Not one person on this board is uncommitted. Anything we do his is an exercise in futility.

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 12:34 PM
Let's also note that you didn't deny a single one of my bullet points.Right and I have no intention of doing so. I'm glad you noticed.

maineman
08-23-2016, 12:34 PM
When you can get beyond petty insults, come back and I'll respect your thoughts.

it would take more than that for me.

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 12:42 PM
Subdermal "He said that. Figuratively. He said that to highlight the strength of his support." Think about that quote of yours in context with my post and you may get a little insight of the point.

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 12:49 PM
I guess your reply makes sense to you but it escapes me as to how it applies to my post.

Because you don't care That she is a terrible person and has broken many of our laws, that people have died because of her carelessness and she has pathologically lied to cover it up.

Now that being said, is says a lot more about your character than it does hers. Everyone knows that she is Slime. You are just looking the other way.

Chris
08-23-2016, 12:50 PM
I guess your reply makes sense to you but it escapes me as to how it applies to my post.

Title "I can't think of a thing Clinton could do"

Me "She is incompetent is why."

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 12:58 PM
Title "I can't think of a thing Clinton could do"

Me "She is incompetent is why."Ok Chris.....*eyes roll*

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 12:58 PM
Because you don't care That she is a terrible person and has broken many of our laws, that people have died because of her carelessness and she has pathologically lied to cover it up.

Now that being said, is says a lot more about your character than it does hers. Everyone knows that she is Slime. You are just looking the other way.Links proving your silly assertions?

Subdermal
08-23-2016, 12:59 PM
it would take more than that for me.

...says the guy who insults posters in over half of his posts - including this one here.

Pound sand harder, maineman. I told you to get to it earlier.

Subdermal
08-23-2016, 01:02 PM
@Subdermal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1758) "He said that. Figuratively. He said that to highlight the strength of his support." Think about that quote of yours in context with my post and you may get a little insight of the point.

You said you'd support Clinton no matter what; there's nothing that you could think of she could do that would remove your support.

You said that while attempting to use Trump's statement as a whip.

And that makes sense to you.

Your statement is one of a zealot, as it can only apply to you. Trump's statement is generalistic and figurative, as it has to describe the general state of his support.

Figure it out, AZ. His statement was logical as it wasn't meant to be taken as any more than an expression of the strength of conviction of his supporters as a general group.

Your statement was illogical, because it cannot be taken any other way than the first three words which you wrote.

texan
08-23-2016, 01:05 PM
that would keep me from voting for her. I know you Trumpies feel the same about your candidate so why bother with all the bull$#@! between now and Nov.8? You can't change my mind, I can't change yours....Bring on the election.

No one is trying to change your mind Jim. I am not voting for her for obvious reasons, even tho I really like Kaine. The undecided voters are larger than normal so here is your problem. With Trump acting like he has for a few weeks hasn't captured those people then she is pretty much is not a shoe in for the job. Also, there are many that are very soft in her report looking for a reason not to vote for her.

Trump's celebrated death 2 weeks ago was greatly exaggerated.

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 01:08 PM
No one is trying to change your mind Jim. I am not voting for her for obvious reasons, even tho I really like Kaine. The undecided voters are larger than normal so here is your problem. With Trump acting like he has for a few weeks hasn't captured those people then she is pretty much is not a shoe in for the job. Also, there are many that are very soft in her report looking for a reason not to vote for her.

Trump's celebrated death 2 weeks ago was exaggerated. Well, thanks for the comments. I reckon we will see about Nov. 8th, eh?

maineman
...says the guy who insults posters in over half of his posts - including this one here.

the day I do a single fucking thing because you "told me to" is the day I swallow the gun barrel and pull the trigger because my life is meaningless. Again... I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.... even if, through the flames, you "ordered" me to.... I'd just laugh, walk away, and get a beer... and laugh some more. I might walk by later to see how crispy you had gotten, but that's about it.

AZ Jim

You said you'd support Clinton no matter what; there's nothing that you could think of she could do that would remove your support.

You said that while attempting to use Trump's statement as a whip.

And that makes sense to you.

Your statement is one of a zealot, as it can only apply to you. Trump's statement is generalistic and figurative, as it has to describe the general state of his support.

Figure it out, AZ. His statement was logical as it wasn't meant to be taken as any more than an expression of the strength of conviction of his supporters as a general group.

Your statement was illogical, because it cannot be taken any other way than the first three words which you wrote.*just shakin my head and rolling my eyes up*.....

Cletus
08-23-2016, 01:09 PM

Your initial post doesn't speak well of you. It says you don't care about the issues. You don't care about integrity and character. You don't care about anything.

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 01:12 PM
Your initial post doesn't speak well of you. It says you don't care about the issues. You don't care about integrity and character. You don't care about anything.Thanks for your comment.

decedent
Clinton has done some minor mistakes, like the private email server, and possibly told some lies, like the sniper fire, but she seems to be a very honest, decent and transparent politician. Kaine seems like a regular guy who knows how the average, working class person lives.

There are many accusations about Clinton -- from her lying to her health -- that have no foundation in truth. They're easy to ignore if you value honesty and facts.

hanger4
that would keep me from voting for her. I know you Trumpies feel the same about your candidate so why bother with all the bullshit between now and Nov.8? You can't change my mind, I can't change yours....Bring on the election.

HC's incompetent handling of classified information as SoS. I don't want that sort of incompetence as POTUS.

hanger4
08-23-2016, 01:13 PM
Clinton has done some minor mistakes, like the private email server, and possibly told some lies, like the sniper fire, but she seems to be a very honest, decent and transparent politician. Kaine seems like a regular guy who knows how the average, working class person lives.

I laughed out loud.

Chris
08-23-2016, 01:15 PM
Ok Chris.....*eyes roll*

There's an emoticon for that, Jim: :rollseyes:

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 01:15 PM
HC's incompetent handling of classified information as SoS. I don't want that sort of incompetence as POTUS.No thread would be complete without your comment.

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 01:16 PM
There's an emoticon for that, Jim: :rollseyes:Thanks,but it's one of the very few things I knew.

hanger4
08-23-2016, 01:18 PM
No thread would be complete without your comment.

Tis a comment you can't refute.

valley ranch
08-23-2016, 01:23 PM
Jim, That's sad, after all she has done and been. I do, see as you've said, you would vote for her no matter what. That is sad. But is shows a type of loyalty, were you and I together in a hot fire fight you might stick with me no matter what a shit I had been. Good for you!

It is sad however that a person so corrupt and untrustworthy should have the benefit of such a fine quality.

Captain Obvious
08-23-2016, 01:23 PM
Staying married to a whoremonger is her only qualification.

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 01:31 PM
Staying married to a whoremonger is her only qualification.For better or worse, till death do you part.

Captain Obvious
08-23-2016, 01:33 PM
For better or worse, till death do you part.

lawl, sure Gomer

texan
08-23-2016, 01:35 PM
Well, thanks for the comments. I reckon we will see about Nov. 8th, eh?

Yeah we will see what happens. Neither candidate will have the so called "mandate." If she wins (unless there is a major screw up or oct surprise) she won't get 50% just like Bill needed Perot to win. The problem is it could help Trump this is not yet clear.

Subdermal
08-23-2016, 01:42 PM
the day I do a single $#@!ing thing because you "told me to" is the day I swallow the gun barrel and pull the trigger because my life is meaningless.

Sounds good.

Again... I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.... even if, through the flames, you "ordered" me to.... I'd just laugh, walk away, and get a beer... and laugh some more. I might walk by later to see how crispy you had gotten, but that's about it.

Derp. Lots of sand to get to, old man.

Subdermal
08-23-2016, 01:43 PM

There are many accusations about Clinton -- from her lying to her health -- that have no foundation in truth. They're easy to ignore if you value honesty and facts.

They're easy to ignore if you're a rank partisan hack.

maineman
08-23-2016, 01:43 PM
Sounds good.

Derp. Lots of sand to get to, old man.

when hell freezes over, Pedro.

Subdermal
08-23-2016, 01:45 PM
when hell freezes over, Pedro.

Andele, gringo.

maineman
08-23-2016, 01:53 PM
Andele, gringo.

when I'm good and ready, seņor.

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 02:00 PM
when I'm good and ready, seņor.Why bother with this annoying little pest, he's unworthy.

maineman
08-23-2016, 02:20 PM
Why bother with this annoying little pest, he's unworthy.

I keep waiting for any evidence of the super huge brain he's supposed to have.

Sometimes, I think about him, and the image comes to mind of Ray Bolger putting his finger to the side of his head and saying, "The square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides!".... in a Puerto Rican accent. It's good for a chuckle.

Private Pickle
08-23-2016, 02:29 PM

:geez:

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 02:30 PM

Minor mistakes that likely cost the lives of our citizens and operatives

She lied to cover it up, she lies about everything. And I know of nobody that calls her a Decent person.

Just the opposite there are several books and movies in the market place that portray her as a monster, and a terrible person. All written by those that worked for her.

Safety
08-23-2016, 02:33 PM

the day I do a single fucking thing because you "told me to" is the day I swallow the gun barrel and pull the trigger because my life is meaningless. Again... I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.... even if, through the flames, you "ordered" me to.... I'd just laugh, walk away, and get a beer... and laugh some more. I might walk by later to see how crispy you had gotten, but that's about it.

Take personal assessments to the PM function, nobody needs to know you two don't really care for each other

Chloe
08-23-2016, 02:33 PM

You really can't think of anything? There are things Jill Stein could do that would make me instantly not support her.

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 02:44 PM
I keep waiting for any evidence of the super huge brain he's supposed to have.

Sometimes, I think about him, and the image comes to mind of Ray Bolger putting his finger to the side of his head and saying, "The square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides!".... in a Puerto Rican accent. It's good for a chuckle.

I think that Trump has 2 things going for him that explain his appeal.

#1 He is not Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt person to ever seek the WH

#2 He is not of the DC culture that has lied to the American people for too long

Cigar
08-23-2016, 02:45 PM
that would keep me from voting for her. I know you Trumpies feel the same about your candidate so why bother with all the bull$#@! between now and Nov.8? You can't change my mind, I can't change yours....Bring on the election.

I'd love to go with what we have today ... :laugh:

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 02:51 PM
You really can't think of anything? There are things Jill Stein could do that would make me instantly not support her.Chloe, what's involved here is priorities and philosophies. I support the policies of the Democrat party. A President can be controlled to an extent by the policy of the party. Right now I have watched obstructionism by the Republicans because they held majorities in both houses of congress. It is important to at least keep the ability to veto bad bills in the Presidents office. Also, abortion, citizens united, and several other voting issues will need to be settled by the supreme court so I want to see some non-republican picks appointed there. The reason I will support my candidate hell or high water is, I cannot gamble on a Trump win. Your vote for someone who has no chance of even gaining a % in the polls once alone being elected is something that may make you feel good but it sends no message at all. A prudent move would be to consider which party is most likely to support green causes, Democrat or Republican because one of them will be elected.

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 03:00 PM
Chloe, what's involved here is priorities and philosophies. I support the policies of the Democrat party. A President can be controlled to an extent by the policy of the party. Right now I have watched obstructionism by the Republicans because they held majorities in both houses of congress. It is important to at least keep the ability to veto bad bills in the Presidents office. Also, abortion, citizens united, and several other voting issues will need to be settled by the supreme court so I want to see some non-republican picks appointed there. The reason I will support my candidate hell or high water is, I cannot gamble on a Trump win. Your vote for someone who has no chance of even gaining a % in the polls once alone being elected is something that may make you feel good but it sends no message at all. A prudent move would be to consider which party is most likely to support green causes, Democrat or Republican because one of them will be elected.

A couple Corrections

#1 Citizens United has been decided by the Court.

#2 Is a Question? What have the Republican House and Senate Blocked that you feel would have really made a difference in our country today?

#3 Hillary will not be an environmentally Friendly President

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 03:01 PM
AZ

I have thought of something that Hillary can do that would prevent you from voting for her!!

Please take this as Humor as it is meant to be, I am not advocating anything!!1

She could die!!!!

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 03:11 PM
A couple Corrections

#1 Citizens United has been decided by the Court.

#2 Is a Question? What have the Republican House and Senate Blocked that you feel would have really made a difference in our country today?

#3 Hillary will not be an environmentally Friendly PresidentCitizens united is going back to the court as a result of suits filed.

No progress has been made as a result of being blocked, I don't intend to research an answer to the specific legislation.

Hillary is a Democrat she will do as Democrat policy dictates as it relates to green legislation.

AZ Jim
08-23-2016, 03:12 PM
AZ

I have thought of something that Hillary can do that would prevent you from voting for her!!

Please take this as Humor as it is meant to be, I am not advocating anything!!1

She could die!!!!So could you or I.

decedent
08-23-2016, 05:00 PM
Minor mistakes that likely cost the lives of our citizens and operatives

She lied to cover it up, she lies about everything. And I know of nobody that calls her a Decent person.

Just the opposite there are several books and movies in the market place that portray her as a monster, and a terrible person. All written by those that worked for her.

Yeah, those are the baseless, unsupported accusations I'm talking about.

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 06:58 PM
So could you or I.

Well that would prevent me from voting for Trump.

But there is a long history of Dead people voting for Democrats, so keep hope alive.

Thanks this made me laugh!

Cigar
08-23-2016, 06:59 PM
Well that would prevent me from voting for Trump.

But there is a long history of Dead people voting for Democrats, so keep hope alive.

Thanks this made me laugh!

I know I've seen a few people who looked dead in line

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 06:59 PM
Yeah, those are the baseless, unsupported accusations I'm talking about.

Well Yes, of course unless you happen to believe what the director of the FBI said, they there is a lot of support for those accusations.

Chloe
08-23-2016, 07:03 PM
Chloe, what's involved here is priorities and philosophies. I support the policies of the Democrat party. A President can be controlled to an extent by the policy of the party. Right now I have watched obstructionism by the Republicans because they held majorities in both houses of congress. It is important to at least keep the ability to veto bad bills in the Presidents office. Also, abortion, citizens united, and several other voting issues will need to be settled by the supreme court so I want to see some non-republican picks appointed there. The reason I will support my candidate hell or high water is, I cannot gamble on a Trump win. Your vote for someone who has no chance of even gaining a % in the polls once alone being elected is something that may make you feel good but it sends no message at all. A prudent move would be to consider which party is most likely to support green causes, Democrat or Republican because one of them will be elected.

I dont vote to send a message. I vote to elect the person that most closely represents my beliefs.

Newpublius
08-23-2016, 07:52 PM

Because approximately 10% of the electorate appears to be very fickle. Whether any particular poll is correct or not, there's still obviously variability.

decedent
08-23-2016, 07:55 PM
Well Yes, of course unless you happen to believe what the director of the FBI said, they there is a lot of support for those accusations.

The Director of the FBI said that Hillary was a criminal?