PDA

View Full Version : Donald, stop stalling! Release your tax returns IMMEDIATELY, IMMEDIATELY, IMMEDIATELY

Cigar
08-23-2016, 06:21 PM
Donald, stop stalling! Release your tax returns "IMMEDIATELY, IMMEDIATELY, IMMEDIATELY!"http://i64.tinypic.com/52as11.jpg

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s nonsense reasoning for refusing to release his taxes is disintegrating before our very eyes, but that is not stopping his campaign and supporters from pushing forward as if reality does not exist. One must stay in a permanent state of obliviousness to support Trump after all.

For months Trump and his campaign have stated they would release his taxes, and they desperately want nothing more than to release them. However, as the tall tale goes, while Trump is under an audit by the IRS they have no choice but to keep the taxes under lock and key. The IRS has stated there is no law preventing Trump from releasing his taxes, but we now know the time period of Trump’s audit. We’re not even going to pay attention to the fact that this “audit” of Trump would easily be one of the longest audits in the history of the IRS, as there is far more damning evidence.

CNN has confirmed to the nation that Donald Trump is not being audited from 2008 or earlier. While there is still speculation Trump is not being audited at all, CNN’s revelation opens Trump’s campaign up to a slew of new questions. For example, if Trump’s primary reason to not release his information is to wait for the audit to be completed, why won’t he release the information from 2008, or 2007? Or 1999?

The only conclusion a rational thinking person might draw, which precludes Trump’s supporters, is Trump has something to hide in those tax returns.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/08/22/busted-cnn-exposes-trump-lying-irs-audit-justify-hiding-taxes/

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 06:53 PM
I think and I think that I am write, that Mr. Trump said that he would release his returns when his audit was completed.

And I think that the Democrats can piss and moan and Cry about it all they want to, and he will stand by that.

Maybe you should be on the IRS to get their job done.

Cigar
08-23-2016, 07:49 PM
I think and I think that I am write, that Mr. Trump said that he would release his returns when his audit was completed.

And I think that the Democrats can piss and moan and Cry about it all they want to, and he will stand by that.

Maybe you should be on the IRS to get their job done.

The IRS is NOT Auditing every single year of his records ...

Want to try again?

MisterVeritis
08-23-2016, 07:50 PM

Want to try again?
Who cares?

Besides, isn't the tyrant winning right now?

Ravens Fan
08-23-2016, 07:56 PM
https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/how-long-should-i-keep-records

Period of Limitations that apply to income tax returns

Keep records for 3 years if situations (4), (5), and (6) below do not apply to you.
Keep records for 3 years from the date you filed your original return or 2 years from the date you paid the tax, whichever is later, if you file a claim for credit or refund after you file your return.
Keep records for 7 years if you file a claim for a loss from worthless securities or bad debt deduction.
Keep records for 6 years if you do not report income that you should report, and it is more than 25% of the gross income shown on your return.
Keep records indefinitely if you do not file a return.
Keep records indefinitely if you file a fraudulent return.
Keep employment tax records for at least 4 years after the date that the tax becomes due or is paid, whichever is later.

The following questions should be applied to each record as you decide whether to keep a document

2008 was how long ago? The longest the IRS suggests hanging onto that information is 7 years.

Just sayin...

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 08:04 PM

Want to try again?

What ever he releases is going to be gone over by every liberal accountant and Tax attn. in the country.

If he is taking a deduction that there is any question on, they will find it. And he is likely still taking that deduction. The IRS employees are not the sharpest tacks in the drawer, so there is no reason to do that work for them.

And I have to say that I hope that he never releases his returns. That really is not of our business.

decedent
08-23-2016, 08:09 PM
Who cares?

Besides, isn't the tyrant winning right now?

It's a matter of principle. He promised the American people that he'd release his tax returns. So far, nothing. He's a liar.

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 08:23 PM
It's a matter of principle. He promised the American people that he'd release his tax returns. So far, nothing. He's a liar.

Actually!! He promised to Release his tax returns, AFTER his audit was completed,

That means you are the liar! Democrat Lying means you are making shit up again!

MisterVeritis
08-23-2016, 08:26 PM
...once the audit is completed. You, not Trump, are the one who lacks principles.

decedent
08-23-2016, 08:36 PM
Actually!! He promised to Release his tax returns, AFTER his audit was completed,

That means you are the liar! Democrat Lying means you are making $#@! up again!

Actually, he came up with the audit excuse after he was pressed. Here's something from 2015: "Trump has not yet released his tax returns, but said he has 'no major problem' with doing it. And he said he may tie a release of his tax returns to a release of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton's emails from her time as secretary of state" (source (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-i-pay-as-little-as-possible-in-taxes/)).

Hillary released her tax returns and her emails. It's Trump's turn to keep his promise and quit making excuses. Then there's the matter of his wife's 1995 visa and university certification.

TrueBlue
08-23-2016, 08:42 PM
It's looking quite bad for Trump with his non-release of his tax returns.