PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question for Trump Supporters ....

Cigar
08-23-2016, 07:16 PM
No resent President has ever Won the Presidency with both less than 2% Black Vote and less than 20% Hispanic Vote.

So how is The Donald going to make up the difference?

Seriously .... folks ... hows he going to pull this off?

MisterVeritis
08-23-2016, 07:18 PM
No resent President has ever Won the Presidency with both less than 2% Black Vote and less than 20% Hispanic Vote.

Maybe he will be the first.

If you like your chains you can keep your chains.

Let's see what happens in September and October.

Cigar
08-23-2016, 07:21 PM
Maybe he will be the first.

If you like your chains you can keep your chains.

Let's see what happens in September and October.

I'm asking How ... right Now.

What's his path ...

Example: Will he get more Women Voters?

How about Asian Voters, will they exceed 25%?

Let's hear how he's going to do this.

MisterVeritis
08-23-2016, 07:39 PM
I'm asking How ... right Now.

What's his path ...

Example: Will he get more Women Voters?

How about Asian Voters, will they exceed 25%?

Let's hear how he's going to do this.
A few things could happen. For example, in the pay for play scheme, the email chain setting up influence peddling where the Bahraini Prince pays the Clinton Crime Family Foundation millions (14 million? 17 million?) and Huma Abedin is trying to set up the meeting Clinton is concerned about her health.

There is another video showing Clinton falling back into her handicap SUV. A random act of journalism could happen. Clinton is unfit.

We are about to get another 15,000 Clinton emails. It is possible that more dots will be available to connect. Clinton is an unindicted criminal.

Then we have WikiLeaks. Julian Assange could be playing rope a dope. But he could also have the emails that establish Clinton's criminality.

And the RNC has it opposition research team. I do not know what they have. If it is very damaging they may hold it until late October.

You know, I switched my channel to CNN yesterday (i think) and watched a brief story. The moderator was clearly a Hillary Shill. But the panel was balanced. Overall the story was strongly anti-Clinton.

Does the truth matter? I cannot tell. It appears it does not. If it did Clinton would be indicted and history. If she wins this tells me the nation has already died. It is just a matter of time before the carcass hits the ground.

On Trump's side, he has good messages about his plans. If executed American people will be safer, more prosperous and once again have a future.

Cigar
08-23-2016, 07:40 PM
A few things could happen. For example, in the pay for play scheme, the email chain setting up influence peddling where the Bahraini Prince pays the Clinton Crime Family Foundation millions (14 million? 17 million?) and Huma Abedin is trying to set up the meeting Clinton is concerned about her health.

There is another video showing Clinton falling back into her handicap SUV. A random act of journalism could happen. Clinton is unfit.

We are about to get another 15,000 Clinton emails. It is possible that more dots will be available to connect. Clinton is an unindicted criminal.

Then we have WikiLeaks. Julian Assange could be playing rope a dope. But he could also have the emails that establish Clinton's criminality.

And the RNC has it opposition research team. I do not know what they have. If it is very damaging they may hold it until late October.

You know, I switched my channel to CNN yesterday (i think) and watched a brief story. The moderator was clearly a Hillary Shill. But the panel was balanced. Overall the story was strongly anti-Clinton.

Does the truth matter? I cannot tell. It appears it does not. If it did Clinton would be indicted and history. If she wins this tells me the nation has already died. It is just a matter of time before the carcass hits the ground.

On Trump's side, he has good messages about his plans. If executed American people will be safer, more prosperous and once again have a future.

So you're hoping for a Indictment of a Crime ,,, in the next 70+ days ... ?

... and exactly what Justice System is going to do that?

MisterVeritis
08-23-2016, 07:43 PM
So you're hoping for a Indictment of a Crime ,,, in the next 70+ days ... ?

... and exactly what Justice System is going to do that?
The court of public opinion, obviously. :-)

Lots can happen in two months, Cigar. The opera is not over until the fat lady sings.

Cigar
08-23-2016, 07:47 PM
The court of public opinion, obviously. :-)

Lots can happen in two months, Cigar. The opera is not over until the fat lady sings.

You calling Hillary Fat? :grin:

jimmyz
08-23-2016, 07:50 PM

There are 40 million white male voters 34 and older that are fed up. That may be the tipping point if that block votes for new hope and change. You seem worried of late.

MisterVeritis
08-23-2016, 07:51 PM
She is very old, very lumpy, very sick, and yes, obese.

Cigar
08-23-2016, 07:52 PM
There are 40 million white male voters 34 and older that are fed up. That may be the tipping point if that block votes for new hope and change. You seem worried of late.

I sleep like a drunk baby :grin:

valley ranch
08-23-2016, 07:55 PM
If we white, black, brown, pink and gray don't get Donald Trump into office, we, all of us are going to be stuck with a lying, unscrupulous, person in control of everything we are and have. She could very well finish us off. I mean America as we know it.

You and I most of us have worked hard and are trying to hold it together. All you have may go if the U.S. of A. goes. You've talked about America as if it, we are wicked and the worst problem the world has faced. Think what you would be without this wonderful country.

The less good than we would like has been done in the last few years, by political parties, not America or its people.

Where would you be without her.

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 07:57 PM

Yes!

jimmyz
08-23-2016, 07:58 PM
I sleep like a drunk baby :grin:

Your recent OPs portray a different sleep pattern.

Maybe a @MyPillow would help.

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 08:00 PM
I think that Cigar has a point.

If the election was held tomorrow, Trump would loose and I don't think that anyone would disagree.

Also if Trump only gets 2% of the Black Vote and less than 20% of the Hispanic vote, it is not likely that he will win.

But I don't think that the minority vote is motivated. I don't believe that they will turn out for Hillary in the same numbers as they did for Obama, maybe I am wrong.

And if Trump keeps reminding them that the Democrats take them for granted, it is going to move some votes because the facts show that the democrats have done nothing to help them in the past 8 years.

decedent
08-23-2016, 08:11 PM

Thanks for proving that the GOP's platform really is to discredit Democrats rather than put forward solutions.

zelmo1234
08-23-2016, 08:16 PM
Thanks for proving that the GOP's platform really is to discredit Democrats rather than put forward solutions.

I will bet this is really pissing the Democrats off, the GOP for the first time is taking the page out of there play book.

Hillary is not talking about issues and her policies? because she has nothing new. She is talking about how bad Trump will be..

MisterVeritis
08-23-2016, 08:27 PM
Do you ever tire of making foolish statements? I suppose not.

decedent
08-23-2016, 08:38 PM
Do you ever tire of making foolish statements? I suppose not.

How about you start an inquiry?

Subdermal
08-23-2016, 09:33 PM

You idiot. His post concluded with Trump's messages about his plans.

His post also wasn't about the GOP discrediting Democrats; it was about Democrats and whistleblowers discrediting Democrats.

decedent
08-24-2016, 09:55 AM
You idiot. His post concluded with Trump's messages about his plans.

His post also wasn't about the GOP discrediting Democrats; it was about Democrats and whistleblowers discrediting Democrats.

No, it was just another useless hit piece. Republican rhetoric is failing. People aren't falling for the fire and brimstone or "Hillary had a seizure" nonsense.

MisterVeritis
08-24-2016, 02:00 PM
How about you start an inquiry?
I was trying to be "nice".

Is reading still difficult for you?

MisterVeritis
08-24-2016, 02:02 PM
No, it was just another useless hit piece. Republican rhetoric is failing. People aren't falling for the fire and brimstone or "Hillary had a seizure" nonsense.
Here is the answer to my question. Yes, reading is still difficult for you.