PDA

View Full Version : Leading from behind, the Obama way!

Dispondent
10-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Interesting that Obama is all fired up when there is no challenger but clams up when there is. This is actually quite pathetic and shows once again the lack of leadership in Obama. This sort of leadership from behind is not going to help the country recover, as we've seen in the last four years. Who can respect someone that attacks his opponent the next day while letting them slide the when face to face the night before? Granted I don't expect his supporters to even understand such a thing, but seriously? Is this the sort of person that deserves another four years? I think not. It shows lack of integrity, waiting until you can just make claims without fear of rebuttal. Is this how he handles his policy decisions? No wonder he had to promise the Russians 'flexibility' he's a coward and can't handle opponents face to face.

Energized Obama tries to rebound after Wednesday's debate
DENVER -- A fired-up President Barack Obama spoke to a crowd of more than 12,000 at a Denver campaign event Thursday and seemed to exude the energy and aggressiveness that many of his supporters felt was missing at last night's presidential debate.
Trying to rebound from what many called a listless performance last night, Obama argued today that the Mitt Romney who appeared at the debate was not the “real Mitt Romney.”

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/04/14224941-energized-obama-tries-to-rebound-after-wednesdays-debate?lite

patrickt
10-04-2012, 02:10 PM
I wonder if the 12,000 supporters were gathered in a Starbucks coffee bar?

GrassrootsConservative
10-04-2012, 02:13 PM
I wonder if the 12,000 supporters were gathered in a Starbucks coffee bar?

I heard it was a KFC.

Dispondent
10-04-2012, 02:19 PM
So nobody cares that are president is a coward? Huh...

GrassrootsConservative
10-04-2012, 02:21 PM

Old news.
Look at his foreign policy.
Look at China, Look at Iran, Look at Libya, Look at Egypt, Look at him telling his Communist Cohorts in Russia that after the election he will be more flexible on missile defense. He's more than a coward.

Dispondent
10-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Old news.
Look at his foreign policy.
Look at China, Look at Iran, Look at Libya, Look at Egypt, Look at him telling his Communist Cohorts in Russia that after the election he will be more flexible on missile defense. He's more than a coward.

Agreed, but seriously a domestic debate and he wimps out like that? I guess I gave him more credit than that...

GrassrootsConservative
10-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Agreed, but seriously a domestic debate and he wimps out like that? I guess I gave him more credit than that...

I don't blame you. You'd think someone as gutless and incompetent wouldn't be able to get anywhere near the office of presidency.

Dispondent
10-04-2012, 03:00 PM
I don't blame you. You'd think someone as gutless and incompetent wouldn't be able to get anywhere near the office of presidency.

That's actually on Hillary, no Republican candidate was winning the WH in 2008...

coolwalker
10-04-2012, 03:09 PM

Closeted communists are usually cowards.

Dispondent
10-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Closeted communists are usually cowards.

I can't argue with that. :)

BooHoo
10-04-2012, 03:31 PM

He's an idiot! Not the real Mitt WTF does that even mean? LOL