PDA

View Full Version : tPF Are you Watching Hillary speech!

zelmo1234
08-25-2016, 02:36 PM
So I am watching Hillary's Speech in Nevada.

First it is not a very big crowd.

Next Trump is living rent Free, she has not said One thing that she would do?

She has just talked about Trump, And how he is Racist.

She out right lied about his stance on Immigration, Radical Islam, 2 law suits against the Trump Corporation.

But she is a Great liar, that is for sure.

And last Mrs. Clinton Nobody on the right is against immigration, or Muslims, but we are against Illegal immigration, because it is against the law, and we want people form countries that mean harm to the USA vetted, So does the FBI

Yes, Mrs. Clinton there is one candidate that Had Illegals on stage at their convention, Had the father of an Islamic Terrorist in a seat of prominence at one of her events. Yes there is only one candidate that sells access to the USA and that is you Mrs. Clinton

sachem
08-25-2016, 02:38 PM
No. I'm watching the Sox lose.

Peter1469
08-25-2016, 02:39 PM
I have it on in the background. She needs to learn to not screech.

Cigar
08-25-2016, 02:39 PM

Pick a Day, any Day - Go Cubs

Cigar
08-25-2016, 02:40 PM
It's really nice to see an adult speak

MrMike
08-25-2016, 02:40 PM
I have it on in the background. She needs to learn to not screech.

After all these years you'd think someone would have professionally coached her past the screeching and cackling?

AZ Jim
08-25-2016, 02:42 PM
I have it on in the background. She needs to learn to not screech.You say that all the time yet you worshiped Sarah a REAL screecher. I think it's something to do with your ears.

MrMike
08-25-2016, 02:43 PM
You say that all the time yet you worshiped Sarah a REAL screecher. I think it's something to do with your ears.

At least Sarah was hot...

(Hillary.. not)

Cigar
Hillary just broke off a Big one in Trumps Ass

AZ Jim
After all these years you'd think someone would have professionally coached her past the screeching and cackling? You have made only 11 posts and already I have you down as non-counter.

zelmo1234
08-25-2016, 02:44 PM
Oh God she is really screeching!!!

AND

OH! Huma just copped a feel, that was nice,

Peter1469
You say that all the time yet you worshiped Sarah a REAL screecher. I think it's something to do with your ears.

Is that a lie? The truth would say that I said the exact same thing about Sarah's voice. Also I had left the GOP by then. Please don't lie about me again.

Are we clear?

MrMike
You have made only 11 posts and already I have you down as non-counter.

Excellent! I wish you all the best with that!

Cigar
08-25-2016, 02:46 PM

(Hillary.. not)

Just ask Glen Rice ... Nailing Palin

http://bossip.com/864533/the-swirl-details-of-sarah-palins-first-freaky-fling-with-black-baller-glen-rice-emerge-in-new-biography-43081/

Beevee

(Hillary.. not)

So you would have voted for her because of her looks?

I learn something new about conservatives every minute.

zelmo1234
You have made only 11 posts and already I have you down as non-counter.

That is great for him, It shows that he still has the ability to think. I know that you hate that in a person, but to the other half of the USA. We see that as a positive.

Common
08-25-2016, 02:47 PM
Excellent! I wish you all the best with that!

Nothing to worry about there mike

MrMike
08-25-2016, 02:49 PM
So you would have voted for her because of her looks?

I learn something new about conservatives every minute.

Never said that about Palin. However, if I'm going to be subjected to someone at a podium screeching etc., it certainly helps when she doesn't look like a worn out gasbag (ala Hillary).

zelmo1234
I think that it is interesting, that she is trying to sure up the minority vote?

I think that their internals have them worried. This clearly does not appeal to anyone other than minorities and true believers.

Beevee
So I am watching Hillary's Speech in Nevada.

First it is not a very big crowd.

Next Trump is living rent Free, she has not said One thing that she would do?

She has just talked about Trump, And how he is Racist.

She out right lied about his stance on Immigration, Radical Islam, 2 law suits against the Trump Corporation.

But she is a Great liar, that is for sure.

And last Mrs. Clinton Nobody on the right is against immigration, or Muslims, but we are against Illegal immigration, because it is against the law, and we want people form countries that mean harm to the USA vetted, So does the FBI

Yes, Mrs. Clinton there is one candidate that Had Illegals on stage at their convention, Had the father of an Islamic Terrorist in a seat of prominence at one of her events. Yes there is only one candidate that sells access to the USA and that is you Mrs. Clinton

Large or small, they have intelligence, unlike the Trump dump who are only interested in rhetoric and not progress. And whichever way conservatives attempt to preach it, Trump is not progress.

zelmo1234
08-25-2016, 02:50 PM
My favorite part of the entire speech is her telling us that there is so much more bullying going on in schools and how the Teachers are worried?

At least in the north? School is out for the summer.

She is such a lying piece of work.

MrMike
08-25-2016, 02:52 PM
My favorite part of the entire speech is her telling us that there is so much more bullying going on in schools and how the Teachers are worried?

At least in the north? School is out for the summer.

She is such a lying piece of work.

The teachers told her that while she running with them under gunfire in Chicago, or was it Baltimore? or Milwaukee? or sniperfire in Bosnia? oh heck... it's hard to keep up with the different Hillaryism's!

Cigar
08-25-2016, 02:55 PM
:grin: This is what it looks like ... take a good look ...

zelmo1234
08-25-2016, 03:00 PM
:grin: This is what it looks like ... take a good look ...

If she is correct and it is exactly what it looks like? And Trump is everything that she has just said that he is?

Then why is it that everything that is happening with the Clinton Foundation and the pay to play scandal, the 6 billion missing from the state department? The missing deleted emails. Why is it that all of that stuff? Is different. Would that not be exactly what it looks like as well?

Just a thought.

Mark III
08-25-2016, 03:05 PM
I looked at this thread to see if anything interesting was said about the speech. How dumb was I ?

The thread is what they almost all are - incessant incoherent babbling.

This forum is the very definition of "killing time".

AZ Jim
08-25-2016, 03:11 PM
Is that a lie? The truth would say that I said the exact same thing about Sarah's voice. Also I had left the GOP by then. Please don't lie about me again.

Are we clear?What lie? You have made the same comment about Hillary before if you didn't worship Sweet sarah, you didn't comment about her screech, are we clear on that?

zelmo1234
08-25-2016, 03:22 PM
What lie? You have made the same comment about Hillary before if you didn't worship Sweet sarah, you didn't comment about her screech, are we clear on that?

She was screeching Sorry if you don't hear that, then you have been Screeched at for far too long.

Sarah did a little of that too, but she was easy on the eyes. Remember Feminism was invented to allow unattractive women better access to the mainstream.

texan
08-25-2016, 03:46 PM
Her plan is and has always been, I am Bill Clinton's wife B!tc&!

Peter1469
08-25-2016, 04:52 PM
I looked at this thread to see if anything interesting was said about the speech. How dumb was I ?

:smiley:

Peter1469
08-25-2016, 04:53 PM
What lie? You have made the same comment about Hillary before if you didn't worship Sweet sarah, you didn't comment about her screech, are we clear on that?

Another lie. Stop please.

I commented on Sarah's voice and I gave an example of a female company commander in Korea who screeched. I talked to her about it and it turned her unit around.

texan
08-25-2016, 04:55 PM
Dear Mark,
My comment was funny.
Sincerely,
Texan

zelmo1234
08-25-2016, 05:23 PM
Large or small, they have intelligence, unlike the Trump dump who are only interested in rhetoric and not progress. And whichever way conservatives attempt to preach it, Trump is not progress.

Dude

You are supporting, a person that Started off her political career by Screwing Old people our of there life savings.

That is also the first person that dies around the Clintons under suspicious circumstances.

Then she became the First lady, worked very hard to cover up the sexual assaults, and Rape that her Husband committed.

Also another Death in the family. Nothing to see here.

Senator voted for the war, spent the rest of her term calling our troops criminals

Sec of State.

Refused Requests to provide Security, allow US citizens to die, Told Families it was a video, even after she was the one that gave the stand down order.

Private Security, hacked Server, Stolen Classified Documents.

And now we find out that she was selling access to the state department?

OH!! and to top it off, another dead body.

She is a class Act

Mark III
08-25-2016, 05:27 PM
Dude

You are supporting, a person that Started off her political career by Screwing Old people our of there life savings.

That is also the first person that dies around the Clintons under suspicious circumstances.

Then she became the First lady, worked very hard to cover up the sexual assaults, and Rape that her Husband committed.

Also another Death in the family. Nothing to see here.

Senator voted for the war, spent the rest of her term calling our troops criminals

Sec of State.

Refused Requests to provide Security, allow US citizens to die, Told Families it was a video, even after she was the one that gave the stand down order.

Private Security, hacked Server, Stolen Classified Documents.

And now we find out that she was selling access to the state department?

OH!! and to top it off, another dead body.

She is a class Act

Do you have any other hobbies besides listening to right wing talk radio?

zelmo1234
08-25-2016, 06:50 PM
Do you have any other hobbies besides listening to right wing talk radio?

Here is your big chance? Which Right wing Talk Radio program did I get that from?

Because the only time I listen is if I happen to be in my car and the Music Sucks. So less that 10 hours a year.

Now if you would not mind addressing my comments, I would be happy to look at any evidence that you might have that shows what I posted is false. But if these things happened, and we apply what Hillary told the country to apply today, then we have to assume that this is an outline of the Real Hillary.

Or was she lying again today.

Subdermal
08-25-2016, 09:40 PM

Thanks for your contribution.

Subdermal
08-25-2016, 09:43 PM

And thanks for your invaluable contribution as well. You think you'd have offered something, since you complained about it.

BTW: the answer is "quite dumb".

Tahuyaman
08-26-2016, 01:00 AM
I have it on in the background. She needs to learn to not screech.Actually most of the time she sounded like she was trying real hard not to do that. I thought she was mimicking Trump's last couple of speeches.

Tahuyaman
08-26-2016, 01:04 AM
..,, How dumb was I ?...

I should be commended for leaving that one alone.