PDA

View Full Version : tPF Show men who they associate with and I will show you who they are?

zelmo1234
08-25-2016, 03:16 PM
I would like to use Hillary's words today, and Say that maybe she is right.

She pointed out the Racists Groups and if you look they do support Donald Trump. Now you will have a problem finding where Donald Trump supporting them.

But he does not deny their support, so is she right, are they the ones that exposing the real Donald Trump.

So if you are all on board with the power of association?

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/communist-party-unites-behind-hillary/

Is Hillary a Communist? They do have her emails and they have given tons of money to the foundation.

Should we really take Hillary at her word

Common Sense
08-25-2016, 03:17 PM
WND?

Come on...

MrMike
08-25-2016, 03:17 PM
Think of the men Obama associated with (directly) and that's a real head scratcher given Hillary's comments!

zelmo1234
08-25-2016, 03:19 PM
WND?

Come on...

Should be easy for you to disprove the information. I know that Democrats tend to be lazy, did not want to make it too hard for you?

Please in this thread address the content and not the source

Cigar
08-25-2016, 03:22 PM
At the end of the day ... you're not going to convince me to Vote for your Candidate and I'm not going to convince you to Vote for my Candidate.

Therefore, in reality ... who cares.

zelmo1234
08-25-2016, 03:23 PM
At the end of the day ... you're not going to convince me to Vote for your Candidate and I'm not going to convince you to Vote for my Candidate.

Therefore, in reality ... who cares.

Great Don't post then

Common Sense
08-25-2016, 03:24 PM
Should be easy for you to disprove the information. I know that Democrats tend to be lazy, did not want to make it too hard for you?

Please in this thread address the content and not the source

I don't open up kook links like wnd or prison planet. That shit'll rot your brain.

Carry on...

zelmo1234
08-25-2016, 03:27 PM
I don't open up kook links like wnd or prison planet. That $#@!'ll rot your brain.

Carry on...

I asked that you address the content you clearly can't so please don't clutter up my thread with Crap.

Peter1469
08-25-2016, 03:28 PM
I don't open up kook links like wnd or prison planet. That shit'll rot your brain.

Carry on...

Notice: Common Sense, thread banned by zelmo1234. Do not respond to the thread banned member in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread.

texan
08-25-2016, 03:44 PM
​Julian Assange will soon be a racist and a hate group.