PDA

View Full Version : Is This A Conspiracy??

wingrider
09-25-2011, 10:20 AM
http://www.eutimes.net/2011/09/obama-ordered-to-denver-bunker-by-us-military/

excerpt from article.:

To if the date of 27 September when Obama will be in Denver will be the date this “spark” is set off it is not in our knowing. What is in our knowing, though, is that since the CIA transferred their headquarters to Denver in 2005 under the mysterious airport [second photo right] with bizarre murals depicting [3rd and 4th photos right] picturing mass global death, particularly between Israelis and Palestinians, the questions as to who, or what, actually controls the United States today remains in question.

And when this information is coupled with the fact that 27 September is one of the most significant dates in American history because on that date, in 1777, after British troops captured Philadelphia, Lancaster, Pennsylvania became the United States capitol for that single day, the first time such a thing occurred in all of that nations history, and it is, also, the date that Comet Elenin enters into its feared alignment with the Earth, Sun and Moon with many believing these conjunctions are responsible for catastrophic earthquakes and tsunamis, and nearly all of NASA’s top officials and scientists will be in Denver on that date too, one can be justifiably perplexed as to the many meanings these events have.

my comment:

now add to this the fact that sept 27 is also Rosh Hashanna, and the plot gets even thicker, Many Christians feel that Rosh Hashanna is a very plausable date for the Rapture to occur, now not necessarily on the exact date but somewhere close to it , maybe a couple of days before or directly after.

anyway it is a good read and interesting, ( at least to me ) check it out and comment if you wish..

Conley
09-25-2011, 10:36 AM
It is interesting to me but I am confused by a lot of it. For example in this section:

"General Maslov states in his report, though, his concern over this drill is “heightened” due to last months nuclear attack on the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) branch of the intercontinental military tunnel complex between Washington D.C. and Denver, and which we reported on in our 24 August report Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network."

I clicked on it to find out more information and it sent me to a spam site with all these popups. Anyhow that is not the real story but I get distracted by that sort of thing because I am not aware of any nuclear attack taking place.

wingrider
09-25-2011, 11:17 AM
yeah that part puzzeled me also

Conley
09-25-2011, 11:28 AM
There are definitely a lot of connections to 9/11 that run through Saudi Arabia which I doubt we will ever know (besides the hijackers being from there, of course)

MMC
09-25-2011, 11:37 AM
It is interesting to me but I am confused by a lot of it. For example in this section:

"General Maslov states in his report, though, his concern over this drill is “heightened” due to last months nuclear attack on the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) branch of the intercontinental military tunnel complex between Washington D.C. and Denver, and which we reported on in our 24 August report Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network."

I clicked on it to find out more information and it sent me to a spam site with all these popups. Anyhow that is not the real story but I get distracted by that sort of thing because I am not aware of any nuclear attack taking place.

Shall we play a game? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecPeSmF_ikc#noexternalembed-ws)

A heightened drill??? What year are we talking a intercontinetal tunnel between Washington and Denver??? :-\

wingrider
09-25-2011, 12:48 PM
don't know a lot about this but thought it interestig as a conspiracy piece, done a little investigation and it seems this article is connection the earthguake in virginia and the simultaneous earthguake in colorado as being triggered by the Cia blowing up a ( nuclear ) bomb to close the entrances to the tunnels. IDK but it is interesting ,

what I find interesting also is that all this is taking place on Rosh Hashanna, also known as the Feast of Trumpets..

" for in the last days the trumpet shall sound and we shall all be changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye.

MMC
09-25-2011, 01:17 PM
don't know a lot about this but thought it interestig as a conspiracy piece, done a little investigation and it seems this article is connection the earthguake in virginia and the simultaneous earthguake in colorado as being triggered by the Cia blowing up a ( nuclear ) bomb to close the entrances to the tunnels. IDK but it is interesting ,

what I find interesting also is that all this is taking place on Rosh Hashanna, also known as the Feast of Trumpets..

" for in the last days the trumpet shall sound and we shall all be changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye.

The CIA huh.....I don't think those boys in NSA or Military Intel would just allow that. Although there is an underground Facility in Oak Ridge Tn and several with Military bases throughtout the US. None are connected.

wingrider
09-25-2011, 03:16 PM

The CIA huh.....I don't think those boys in NSA or Military Intel would just allow that. Although there is an underground Facility in Oak Ridge Tn and several with Military bases throughtout the US. None are connected.

that we know of... remember we are civilians we really don't know what they have or do not have.

MMC
09-26-2011, 12:37 AM

that we know of... remember we are civilians we really don't know what they have or do not have.

Well I was in the one at FT Leonardwood and it does not connect to any other base. Moreover we do not have the means to build such safely in order to remain functional with seismic activity and shifting plates. Moreover how would they get this tunnel past the Mississippi River? There would have been no way for them to build it without anyone knowing. As soon as it hit this point on the Continent.

MMC
09-26-2011, 07:08 AM
I believe there are tunnels under Washington D.C though. Maybe even an underground train-car.

wingrider
09-26-2011, 07:59 AM

Well I was in the one at FT Leonardwood and it does not connect to any other base. Moreover we do not have the means to build such safely in order to remain functional with seismic activity and shifting plates. Moreover how would they get this tunnel past the Mississippi River? There would have been no way for them to build it without anyone knowing. As soon as it hit this point on the Continent.

If we can build a tunnel under the english channel which I believe has already been done, why douldn't we build a tunnel under the Mississippi, and what about the lincon tunnel in new york that goes under the Hudson River?

Conley
09-26-2011, 09:29 AM

If we can build a tunnel under the english channel which I believe has already been done, why douldn't we build a tunnel under the Mississippi, and what about the lincon tunnel in new york that goes under the Hudson River?

I think we definitely have the tech to do all of this, but keeping it a secret would be hard imo. It would take a lot of manpower and be a huge expense. Someone would know...also what practical use would such a tunnel have? In the event of armageddon maybe but otherwise it seems somewhat useless. You would need a lot of underground gas stations too!

MMC
09-26-2011, 12:30 PM

I think we definitely have the tech to do all of this, but keeping it a secret would be hard imo. It would take a lot of manpower and be a huge expense. Someone would know...also what practical use would such a tunnel have? In the event of armageddon maybe but otherwise it seems somewhat useless. You would need a lot of underground gas stations too!

Also there are fault lines they would have to cross. Especially around the Mississippi. I don't think there is any fault Line under the English Channel.

wingrider
09-26-2011, 12:37 PM
5.8 Quake in VA Caused By Nuclear Bombs In C.I.A. Tunnels Under USA? [HD] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6BpV4-CLw#ws)

more fun with conspiracy theories

wingrider
09-26-2011, 12:39 PM
you tube is your friend LOL

Virginia-D.C. Colorado Earthquake Military Ops HAARP? PT. 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwRpZ6_40b0#ws)

now this was a cool comment in the comments section..

Uploader Comments (almostmidnightdesign)
Dear girl. you need to listen to David Wilcock interview with Benjamin Fulford. It is made plain that these quakes were actually NUKES destroying underground Cities and bases needed for underground refuge. The Elite was going to start a surface nuke war or a massive gassing of the surface population..P.S. you do not sound the least bit qualified to be giving us this kind of info. You need to do some confidence training. You sound like such a nervous nelly. Bake me some cookies and a cake too.

Conley
09-26-2011, 01:19 PM
YouTube is a hell of a drug ;D

I've seen some really weird creepy stuff on there.