PDA

View Full Version : Trump's only hope - stop boycotting media & audiences he doesn't like

Bo-4
08-28-2016, 11:39 AM
Appearing only on Fox won't reach the centrist and indy voters you need Donald. Refusing to talk to black and Hispanic organizations won't either.

Neither will meeting with the few black and hispanics who already support you.

Hit the streets, go back on Morning Joe - HELL, Maddow would LOVE to have you and she'll be nice .. she was to Kellyanne.

Try Kimmel, Colbert, and Fallon - they'd love to have you on too. Take a walk in the Bronx or South Chicago and shake a few hands of color.

Remaining in your little bubble yelling three words at time with a prompter in front of those YUUUGE audiences who already love you and truly WOULD vote for you even if you DID shoot someone in the middle of Times Square ... is dumb.

Take it from The Hill - this time, they're spot on.

OR go ahead and lose (but perhaps that's what you want .. down deep?)

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/293558-trump-media-feud-moves-from-megyn-kelly-to-morning-joe

Mac-7
08-28-2016, 11:53 AM
No to the former

Screw the liberal journalists who are just Hillary campaign workers in disguise

But if minorities would remain civil and actually listen to trump he might make some headway

At least with black people

Hispanics maybe not so much

Bo-4
08-28-2016, 12:24 PM
No to the former

Screw the liberal journalists who are just Hillary campaign workers in disguise

But if minorities would remain civil and actually listen to trump he might make some headway

At least with black people

Hispanics maybe not so much

Just as well to me .. None of us needs a Trump with nuke codes.

Cigar
08-28-2016, 12:39 PM
I like his African American Outreach Program ... :laugh:

It was basically summonsing a few Black Republicans to meet "him" in his office. :laugh:

Yea ... real outreaching there ... :laugh:

Bo-4
08-28-2016, 12:49 PM
I like his African American Outreach Program ... :laugh:

It was basically summonsing a few Black Republicans to meet "him" in his office. :laugh:

Yea ... real outreaching there ... :laugh:

Yep, one his "Hispanic Outreach" attendees was on CNN last week.

Said something like "Mr Trump was awesome in that meeting - what Mr. Trump wants is what all Hispanics want".

Sounded a little like his top guy - valleyranch right here in tPF :D

hanger4
08-28-2016, 12:59 PM
Talk about boycotting the media. 267 days since Hillary had a press conference.

Mac-7
08-28-2016, 01:19 PM
Just as well to me .. None of us needs a Trump with nuke codes.

Hillary is more incompetent than trump

And because lesbians want to prove how tough they are she is more likely to use those codes

MisterVeritis
08-28-2016, 01:29 PM
Talk about boycotting the media. 267 days since Hillary had a press conference.
The corrupt drone Hillary supporters don't care.

Peter1469
08-28-2016, 01:44 PM
The "media" is in the tank for Hillary. She should be +30 in the polls with that sort of backing.

But she isn't.

AZ Jim
08-28-2016, 02:06 PM
Trump has no hope except in this forum where we have a higher than normal supply of idiots.

Peter1469
08-28-2016, 03:10 PM
Trump has no hope except in this forum where we have a higher than normal supply of idiots.

Foul oldsters are not the future.

pjohns
08-28-2016, 03:24 PM

It would appear that your definition of "idiots" is anyone who fundamentally disagrees with your quite liberal views...

The Xl
08-28-2016, 03:31 PM
Trump should have plenty of hope. The media clearly doesn't like him and is likely overreaching with their dubious at best poll numbers.

Crepitus
08-28-2016, 04:22 PM
Foul oldsters are not the future.

Which is one reason Trump won't win.

Peter1469
08-28-2016, 04:26 PM
Which is one reason Trump won't win.

Hillary?

pjohns
08-28-2016, 04:48 PM
Appearing only on Fox won't reach the centrist and indy voters you need Donald.

This is just another (typically lame) attempt to make Fox News Channel appear to represent the extreme right-wing.

Of course, if that were really true, it would seem odd, indeed, that FNC has a greater viewership than CNN and MSNBC combined...

Crepitus
08-28-2016, 05:38 PM
Hillary?

Foul oldsters. Which actually are the majority of the republicans these days.

Peter1469
08-28-2016, 05:58 PM
Foul oldsters. Which actually are the majority of the republicans these days.

Along with Hillary.

Crepitus
08-28-2016, 06:30 PM
Along with Hillary.
Not a fan.

debbietoo
08-28-2016, 08:28 PM
Appearing only on Fox won't reach the centrist and indy voters you need Donald. Refusing to talk to black and Hispanic organizations won't either.

Hit the streets, go back on Morning Joe - HELL, Maddow would LOVE to have you and she'll be nice .. she was to Kellyanne.

Try Kimmel, Colbert, and Fallon - they'd love to have you on too. Take a walk in the Bronx or South Chicago and shake a few hands of color.

Remaining in your little bubble yelling three words at time with a prompter in front of those YUUUGE audiences who already love you and truly WOULD vote for you even if you DID shoot someone in the middle of Times Square ... is dumb.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/293558-trump-media-feud-moves-from-megyn-kelly-to-morning-joe

Totally agree. When I watch CNN, they always have experts who argue both sides of the issues, without bias. It's fairly neutral. Pretty much fact based. If a newspaper or news station doesn't favor Trump, he pretty much bans it or states it's biased in some way. Fox news is very much biased toward the right, and Americans have unknowingly been brainwashed toward the right via Fox News if you want to argue that talking point. Actually CNN used to a bit biased toward right, but I've noticed is less so at the present time.

pjohns
08-29-2016, 12:09 AM
Actually CNN used to a bit biased toward right, but I've noticed is less so at the present time.

I can scarcely believe that you actually have written that CNN--at any time--was "biased toward [the] right."

Whereas it is true that Fox News Channel leans center-right, CNN, equally, leans center-left.

And, of course, MSNBC is further to the left...

Bethere
08-29-2016, 01:45 AM
I can scarcely believe that you actually have written that CNN--at any time--was "biased toward [the] right."

Whereas it is true that Fox News Channel leans center-right, CNN, equally, leans center-left.

no, debbie is right. for example, in 2010, cnn bought the whole tea party bit hook, line, and sinker. It took them a couple of years to figure out that the tea party was a republican thing and not a cross party platform. in the meantime, they gave the tea party $ billions worth of false coverage as this grass roots mult-ideological wonder.

sorry, but you are wrong about that.

and whenever i am in middle tennessee, i eat at dominoes.

lol.

Peter1469
08-29-2016, 04:46 AM
no, debbie is right. for example, in 2010, cnn bought the whole tea party bit hook, line, and sinker. It took them a couple of years to figure out that the tea party was a republican thing and not a cross party platform. in the meantime, they gave the tea party $ billions worth of false coverage as this grass roots mult-ideological wonder.

sorry, but you are wrong about that.

and whenever i am in middle tennessee, i eat at dominoes.

lol.

The Tea Party(ies) are mainly fiscal conservatives. Of course they don't cross much into Dem territory.

maineman
08-29-2016, 07:28 AM

It all depends upon the position of the viewer, wouldn't you agree?

pjohns
08-29-2016, 01:45 PM
It all depends upon the position of the viewer, wouldn't you agree?

Yes.

For instance, a hard leftist would imagine that Fox News Channel is hard-right; that CNN is center-right; and that MSNBC is middle-of-the-road...

Truth Detector
08-29-2016, 01:47 PM

:rofl:

MrMike
08-29-2016, 01:51 PM
Let me know when Hillary quits boycotting the American people and will hold an open forum press conference...

*tick-tock tick-tock*

Professor Peabody
08-29-2016, 11:35 PM

It's Hillary who has been hiding from the media.

maineman
08-30-2016, 08:02 AM
Yes.

For instance, a hard leftist would imagine that Fox News Channel is hard-right; that CNN is center-right; and that MSNBC is middle-of-the-road...
And how do hard rightists imagine those same networks?

pjohns
08-30-2016, 08:38 AM

Since I am not really a "hard rightist" (I am more center-right), I cannot actually speak for others.

But I would describe Fox News as center-right; CNN as center-left; and MSNBC as a bit further to the left.

Question answered. At least, the best that I can...

Truth Detector
08-30-2016, 08:41 AM

Hard rightest as defined by you? :biglaugh:

Most Liberals actually believe that they are already in the middle; therefore, anything to the right must be HARD right. Anything to the left, moderately leftist.

MrMike
08-30-2016, 08:43 AM
Checking in again. Has Hillary quit boycotting the american people and held an open (unscripted) Press Conference yet?

Bo-4
08-30-2016, 10:06 AM
Since I am not really a "hard rightist" (I am more center-right), I cannot actually speak for others.

But I would describe Fox News as center-right; CNN as center-left; and MSNBC as a bit further to the left.

Question answered. At least, the best that I can...

Fox is as hard right as a normal person could imagine. CNN is barely left of center and MSNBC is hard left.

The difference between Fox and MSNBC is that MSNBC saves the lefties (Maddow etc) for evening and runs middle of the road news all day.

Fox starts out with the morons at Fox-n-Friends 7 days a week and keeps the disinformation churning all day long (ONE exception - Shep Smith).

Bo-4
08-30-2016, 10:07 AM
Let me know when Hillary quits boycotting the American people and will hold an open forum press conference...

*tick-tock tick-tock*

She doesn't really need to Mike - she can literally sit back and watch Trump implode. ;-)

Bethere
08-30-2016, 05:05 PM
She doesn't really need to Mike - she can literally sit back and watch Trump implode. ;-)

Yep!

hanger4
08-30-2016, 05:16 PM

Yup, and of course her fear of being asked unscripted or unsubmited questions.

What is it now ?? 270 days ?? Come debate time she won't be able to hide from the press any more.

Docthehun
08-30-2016, 10:39 PM
Mark Cuban is helping prep her for the debates and he can be every bit the arse that Trump rolls out. She'll more than hold her own.