PDA

View Full Version : tPF Thoughts on this video and the message.

Archer0915
08-29-2016, 02:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xjiXfJ58Q&app=desktop

Can we have real discussion? I made it tPF and you know I do not mind a fight?

So this is about Hillary and this video. This thread is not about Trump at all, do not even mention his name because this is not a compare and contrast with anyone else, it is strictly about Hillary. About the only way that I will do anything about a post you make is if you try to make this thread about anyone else. We all go off on a tangent from time to time and as long as it is not counter to the subject, I do not care.

This thread is a tPF thread because I feel like it. I do not want an echo chamber either, feel free to attack me (on the subject or a post and counter with facts) and I will give as good as I get.

zelmo1234
08-29-2016, 02:16 PM
I have it playing in the background because it is so long. But so far it is nothing new.

Anyone that talks about Either Hillary or for that matter any of the candidate being honest is not being Honest to themselves.

It is one of the reasons that I think that this election is wide open. It is a very, very hard choice, and Hillary is not an Honest person. Anyone that thinks it is not possible that Hillary would sell out the USA for personal profit is not looking at the evidence that is already in the public arena.

And I think some will see that there are other options when the close the curtain.

nic34
08-29-2016, 02:22 PM
Like zel said, it's very long and there is nothing new there.... how would she ban a video that is public record?

Same shit, different day...

AZ Jim
08-29-2016, 02:43 PM
Hillary is the bonus for me, I would have voted "anyone but Trump", had a qualified candidate not been running, Hillary is very qualified.

zelmo1234
08-29-2016, 02:47 PM
Hillary is the bonus for me, I would have voted "anyone but Trump", had a qualified candidate not been running, Hillary is very qualified.

But she can't be trusted, as the video proves again and again, so that is what we are left with.

This sounds petty, but the biggest thing that I like about Trump, is the people on both sides that don't like him.

If he makes them Angry, how bad can he be.

Private Pickle
08-29-2016, 02:59 PM

I've seen absolutely nothing from Hillary that would make me think she is qualified...

Archer0915
08-29-2016, 03:28 PM
Like zel said, it's very long and there is nothing new there.... how would she ban a video that is public record?

Same $#@!, different day...

Yeah the ban crap gets on my nerves and I wish it was not so common.

Archer0915
08-29-2016, 03:31 PM

And your views on what is in the video? Are there any false things in it? Discuss the video.

Archer0915
08-29-2016, 03:32 PM
I've seen absolutely nothing from Hillary that would make me think she is qualified...

Does the video impact your thoughts on he qualifications one way or the other?

nathanbforrest45
08-29-2016, 03:45 PM
The video only serves to prove what I had already believed about Hillary Rodham Clinton. She has turned lying into an artform.

Actually, my main objection to Hillary Rodham Clinton is that she is pro Really Big Government and I don't believe for a nano second that she cares one iota of what happens to the "little people" as long as she is in control. You cannot point to a single accomplishment she has had unless you sincerely wish to stretch the truth. What has she really accomplished. We hear "she was first lady" Only because of Bill. Her health care proposals in the early part of Bills administration was laughed out of Congress, her stint as a Senator from NY was totally devoid of any accomplishments and she was only elected because of Bill Clinton's name. What has she actually accomplished as Secretary of State? Does anyone believe she will be remembered 50 years from now as will be John Foster Dulles and Henry Kissinger. If she had not hooked up with Bill Clinton no one would have ever heard of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

midcan5
08-29-2016, 04:25 PM
This video is the typical right wing republican BS and demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of email systems. This was my world for many years and all government data should have been (probably was) copied and kept. Replication my friends and backup systems. I'm not going into too many details because in this world of right wing conspiracy nonsense nothing can convince the anti-Hillary bigots. But if any email that was important to government - transferred to and from - is missing it is hardly Hillary's fault, she is not the data security expert here. The people charged with these systems, as I was, would be responsible, as well as the vendor and the documented procedures. But the irony is they are asking a non expert, non expert questions, and arriving at non expert biased BS conclusions. And so it goes....

There was a piece today on the conspiratorial nonsense that will go on after Hillary Clinton is elected. Republicans will once again waste tax payer money engaging in an investigation of anything that can be turned and twisted into fodder for the fools.

Private Pickle
08-29-2016, 04:31 PM
Does the video impact your thoughts on he qualifications one way or the other?

Didn't watch it and no...it would have no impact...

decedent
08-29-2016, 04:33 PM
The video is amateur propaganda.

I highly doubt that Hillary tried to "ban" it. This is typical fringe, conspiracy stuff with no basis in fact -- but the sinister music and graphics are better than most.

But if any email that was important to government - transferred to and from - is missing it is hardly Hillary's fault, she is not the data security expert here. The people charged with these systems, as I was, would be responsible, as well as the vendor and the documented procedures. But the irony is they are asking a non expert, non expert questions, and arriving at non expert biased BS conclusions. And so it goes....

You mean Hillary isn't a network technician?

There was a piece today on the conspiratorial nonsense that will go on after Hillary Clinton is elected. Republicans will once again waste tax payer money engaging in an investigation of anything that can be turned and twisted into fodder for the fools.

Hillary has epilepsy and an acute case of lesbianism.

Archer0915
08-29-2016, 04:51 PM
This video is the typical right wing republican BS and demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of email systems. This was my world for many years and all government data should have been (probably was) copied and kept. Replication my friends and backup systems. I'm not going into too many details because in this world of right wing conspiracy nonsense nothing can convince the anti-Hillary bigots. But if any email that was important to government - transferred to and from - is missing it is hardly Hillary's fault, she is not the data security expert here. The people charged with these systems, as I was, would be responsible, as well as the vendor and the documented procedures. But the irony is they are asking a non expert, non expert questions, and arriving at non expert biased BS conclusions. And so it goes....

The video is amateur propaganda.

I highly doubt that Hillary tried to "ban" it. This is typical fringe, conspiracy stuff with no basis in fact -- but the sinister music and graphics are better than most.

You mean Hillary isn't a network technician?

Hillary has epilepsy and an acute case of lesbianism.

Is the information presented false?
midcan5 Conspiracy? Are there lies about Hillary in the video and if so, what are they? She did not follow protocol! If she had this would be a non-issue.

decedent
08-29-2016, 05:24 PM
@midcan5 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=765) Conspiracy? Are there lies about Hillary in the video and if so, what are they? She did not follow protocol! If she had this would be a non-issue.

I wouldn't know: it's edited too much that there's very little context to any statements. It's typical propaganda that weak-minded people fall for.

Dr. Who
08-29-2016, 05:35 PM
I've seen most of this video in different compilations at various times and I remember the scandals and investigations when they were taking place. Hillary is an opportunist and I'm afraid far worse. Her untroubled mendacity in the face of audio and visual evidence to the contrary is a thing to behold and belies a very specific type of personality. I think that she has only one interest in life and that is herself and she will say and do anything to achieve her goals and I mean anything. Nothing may stand in her way. Political affiliation is only happenstance with Hillary because politics are incidental to her quest for power and wealth. There is one thing that will be guaranteed with a Hillary Clinton presidency, the central banks will be very, very happy along with all of the globalist interests in the world.

Archer0915
08-29-2016, 05:58 PM
I wouldn't know: it's edited too much that there's very little context to any statements. It's typical propaganda that weak-minded people fall for.

To a point, I agree. We have left, right and center lemmings. Still I was there through most of it and I think the video does a great job for those of us who know, I do wish it expanded but even with facts in the face many will refuse to see.

Bethere
08-30-2016, 01:47 AM

So this is about Hillary and this video. This thread is not about Trump at all, do not even mention his name because this is not a compare and contrast with anyone else, it is strictly about Hillary. About the only way that I will do anything about a post you make is if you try to make this thread about anyone else. We all go off on a tangent from time to time and as long as it is not counter to the subject, I do not care.

This thread is a tPF thread because I feel like it. I do not want an echo chamber either, feel free to attack me (on the subject or a post and counter with facts) and I will give as good as I get.

Thanks! I hadn't seen that.

My opinion? It's slick, but its message is self defeating. None of this stuff resulted in indictments, charges, convictions, or settlements. It's been litigated already.

But more than that it says more about the accusers than the accused. The accusers can't let bad arguments go.

We still argue about judicial review, the 2nd and 14th amendments, 911, the maine, the lusitania, the alamo, pearl Harbor, watergate, whitewater, impeachment, bush v gore, candy crowley, the fbi and solendra.

Hillary's opponents don't have the time and/or the resources to press and win this argument.

My feeling is that Americans know that no matter who the Democrats ran their opposition would have presented a similar trumped up case. It is what the Democrat's opponents always do.

No one buys what the little party that cried wolf has to say.

Good luck with your tPF thread. Stand your ground. I think more threads should be presented in this for mat.

My prediction: 1. Hillary wins, 2. In 2020 her opponents will still be crying about benghazi.

Ethereal
08-30-2016, 01:55 AM

Her biggest qualification seems to be bending over backwards in order to accommodate big banks and arms manufacturers.

Bethere
08-30-2016, 02:02 AM
@midcan5 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=765) Conspiracy? Are there lies about Hillary in the video and if so, what are they? She did not follow protocol! If she had this would be a non-issue.

Protocol said that confidential info in emails must be marked in a certain way in the header.

Comey said none were.

Hillary said she neither sent nor received any classified email.

Comey was asked by Congress if it was a reasonable assumption that considering the protocol that Clinton was speaking the truth.

He said yes. He said it quickly and without hesitation.

Bethere
08-30-2016, 02:04 AM
But she can't be trusted, as the video proves again and again, so that is what we are left with.

This sounds petty, but the biggest thing that I like about Trump, is the people on both sides that don't like him.

The video alleges again and again, but it proves nothing.

Archer0915
08-30-2016, 05:57 AM
Thanks! I hadn't seen that.

My opinion? It's slick, but its message is self defeating. None of this stuff resulted in indictments, charges, convictions, or settlements. It's been litigated already.

But more than that it says more about the accusers than the accused. The accusers can't let bad arguments go.

We still argue about judicial review, the 2nd and 14th amendments, 911, the maine, the lusitania, the alamo, pearl Harbor, watergate, whitewater, impeachment, bush v gore, candy crowley, the fbi and solendra.

Hillary's opponents don't have the time and/or the resources to press and win this argument.

My feeling is that Americans know that no matter who the Democrats ran their opposition would have presented a similar trumped up case. It is what the Democrat's opponents always do.

No one buys what the little party that cried wolf has to say.

Good luck with your tPF thread. Stand your ground. I think more threads should be presented in this for mat.

My prediction: 1. Hillary wins, 2. In 2020 her opponents will still be crying about benghazi.

Protocol said that confidential info in emails must be marked in a certain way in the header.

Comey said none were.

Comey was asked by Congress if it was a reasonable assumption that considering the protocol that Clinton was speaking the truth.

You gave your thoughts, thanks. Honestly, I get the view from the video that she can not be trusted. She is not good for anything but she is what one of the parties has offered up. Note - I said party - not voters, as I really believe it was rigged and what we know is bad enough, what about what we do not know? I think this cycle is opening up both parties and their inner-workings...

hanger4
08-30-2016, 06:37 AM

^^^^ Just another in a long list ignoring Hillary's incompetence concerning national security protocols.

hanger4
08-30-2016, 06:56 AM

Comey said none were.

As SoS Hillary knew she'd be handling classified information and yet she still setup a home-brew unsecured email server.

Intentionally avoiding Congressional oversight and FOIA requests ?? or is she just extremely incompetent and forgot to inform Congress about her email setup ??

midcan5
08-30-2016, 04:20 PM

Hillary did what many others did then, the video is more BS than lies - I'm sure i can find a few - mostly it was inference that some wrong was done. It fits a narrative that has been going on for twenty years or more about the Clintons. There was no strict protocol then or this would not have been allowed. Colin Powell did the same and he is a soldier and soldiers at his level follow the law. Only reason this is an issue is because it is the Clintons. Nothing changes it seems.

Oddly Hillary's server may have been more secure than the government's? But that is beside the point here. All government email should have been marked properly and backed-up. Hillary's server was simply her client.

hanger4
08-30-2016, 04:36 PM
Hillary did what many others did then, the video is more BS than lies - I'm sure i can find a few - mostly it was inference that some wrong was done. It fits a narrative that has been going on for twenty years or more about the Clintons. There was no strict protocol then or this would not have been allowed. Colin Powell did the same and he is a soldier and soldiers at his level follow the law. Only reason this is an issue is because it is the Clintons. Nothing changes it seems.

Oddly Hillary's server may have been more secure than the government's? But that is beside the point here. All government email should have been marked properly and backed-up. Hillary's server was simply her client.

The Collin Powell comparison has been so thoroughly debunked I find it amusing you bring it up. Show us his home-brew unsecured email server.

As far as HC's server's security protocols Comey stated

"None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail."

You're way behnd midcan5 do try and keep up.

Archer0915
08-30-2016, 04:40 PM

Thank you, I do not agree.

So what were the regulations? Can you cite them?

Bethere
08-30-2016, 06:18 PM
You gave your thoughts, thanks. Honestly, I get the view from the video that she can not be trusted. She is not good for anything but she is what one of the parties has offered up. Note - I said party - not voters, as I really believe it was rigged and what we know is bad enough, what about what we do not know? I think this cycle is opening up both parties and their inner-workings...

You are welcome.

Bethere
08-30-2016, 06:22 PM
The Collin Powell comparison has been so thoroughly debunked I find it amusing you bring it up. Show us his home-brew unsecured email server.

As far as HC's server's security protocols Comey stated

"None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail."

You're way behnd @midcan5 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=765) do try and keep up.

Until you accept the fact that you cannot win arguments on this forum unless you are uber talented like the amazing bethere you are doomed to exchanges such as this.

Present your argument.

Hear the argument of the other poster.

Discuss the differences.

Move on without attacking the other poster and making yourself look small in the process.

Thanks for listening.

Bethere
08-30-2016, 06:26 PM
Thank you, I do not agree.

So what were the regulations? Can you cite them?

You are becoming a tremendous poster.

hanger4
08-30-2016, 06:41 PM
Until you accept the fact that you cannot win arguments on this forum unless you are uber talented like the amazing bethere you are doomed to exchanges such as this.

Present your argument.

Hear the argument of the other poster.

Discuss the differences.

Move on without attacking the other poster and making yourself look small in the process.

Thanks for listening.

You've never successfully refuted me. You tend to either ignore, run away or post my sig line when you're beaten.

I presented my refutation to midcan, yet again.

I await midcan's response. Normally midcan ignores.

I attacked no one.

Archer0915
08-30-2016, 07:00 PM
You are becoming a tremendous poster.

Always have been but shit is getting serious, I really am concerned about Hillary and I believe most voters are on both sides.

It is time for some serious talks.

Crepitus
08-30-2016, 07:08 PM

Jus sayin'......

Common Sense
08-30-2016, 07:08 PM
These silly videos prove nothing. They are intended for partisan consumption and are made up of selectively edited clips.

Frankly it speaks to people's intellect if they think videos like this, pertaining to anyone, actually prove anything.

I'd advise people to stop getting their information from youtube videos.

Oh and Trump. ;)

Tahuyaman
08-30-2016, 07:13 PM

Qualified for for what is the question. She's certainly not qualified to be POTUS.

Tahuyaman
08-30-2016, 07:21 PM
Those who deny, condone, trivialize or ignore the corruption demonstrate clearly just what type of person they are.

Archer0915
08-30-2016, 08:06 PM
These silly videos prove nothing. They are intended for partisan consumption and are made up of selectively edited clips.

Frankly it speaks to people's intellect if they think videos like this, pertaining to anyone, actually prove anything.

I'd advise people to stop getting their information from youtube videos.

Oh and Trump. ;)

So is the video a lie? Can you discredit anything in it?

midcan5
08-31-2016, 01:58 PM

Sorry but Powell did the same: http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/05/27/reporting-hillary-clinton-media-get-facts-wrong-colin-powells-private-email-use/210613

Comey's use of words make as much sense as most reporting on the topic. None of what emails? What is an unclassified system? Surely someone in this billion dollar security organization checked into these emails on this unclassified system? If they didn't Comey should be fired. From the reports nothing was marked confidential. If it was later that they were classified, it could have been for a variety of reasons? I won't go into them here. And does this high paid bureaucrat realize this so called unclassified server was connected to the government system? Did he think the emails were carried by fairies? And then he compares government security to Gmail, OMG, the man is a fool for sure. Sorry friends but once again allow me to reiterate: The only reason this is an issue is because it is Hillary Clinton and the republicans are useless unless they make shat up.

Colin Powell did the same. Repeat after me. http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/05/27/reporting-hillary-clinton-media-get-facts-wrong-colin-powells-private-email-use/210613

hanger4
08-31-2016, 02:09 PM
Sorry but Powell did the same: http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/05/27/reporting-hillary-clinton-media-get-facts-wrong-colin-powells-private-email-use/210613

Comey's use of words make as much sense as most reporting on the topic. None of what emails? What is an unclassified system? Surely someone in this billion dollar security organization checked into these emails on this unclassified system? If they didn't Comey should be fired. From the reports nothing was marked confidential. If it was later that they were classified, it could have been for a variety of reasons? I won't go into them here. And does this high paid bureaucrat realize this so called unclassified server was connected to the government system? Did he think the emails were carried by fairies? And then he compares government security to Gmail, OMG, the man is a fool for sure. Sorry friends but once again allow me to reiterate: The only reason this is an issue is because it is Hillary Clinton and the republicans are useless unless they make shat up.

Colin Powell did the same. Repeat after me. http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/05/27/reporting-hillary-clinton-media-get-facts-wrong-colin-powells-private-email-use/210613

Collin Powell had no home-brew unsecured server. No comparison.

Comey compared Gmail security protocols to HC's lack of security protocols.