PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Penn, and Michigan - tight poll numbers

Peter1469
08-30-2016, 04:51 AM
Ohio Penn, and Michigan - tight poll numbers (http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-29/u-s-election-wrap-clinton-weaknesses-spotlighted-in-new-poll-isgl7jgb)

The race for president is tied in Ohio, Clinton +3 in Penn., and Clinton +5 in Michigan.

Polling by Boston-based Emerson College has returned from its summer hiatus, and its surveys (http://www.theecps.com/) of three key states—while confirming Hillary Clinton’s edge in the presidential race—underscore the obstacles she faces.

She and Donald Trump are tied in Ohio at 43%, no surprise given that the state is a perennial battleground

Clinton has a slight edge in Pennsylvania, 46%-43%, giving credence to Trump’s focus on that state as a potential cornerstone to his White House bid
Most surprising is Clinton’s relatively slim lead—45%-40%—in Michigan, which at this stage in the last two presidential campaigns had ceased to be competitive

The three states together total 54 electoral votes; support from independents is fueling Trump in two of them

The article discusses more numbers like independents and the young vote.

Common
08-30-2016, 06:39 AM
The LA times has it a dead heat cant get more liberal than that.

MisterVeritis
08-30-2016, 10:24 AM
Lyin' Hidin' Washington Insider Hillary has already spent about one hundred million dollars in negative ads. Trump has spent a couple of million. I wonder what will happen when Trump spends one hundred million dollars on ads telling the truth about Hillary.

texan
08-30-2016, 11:30 AM
Trump is just getting started too........She has nowhere to go but down, not let's see where that floor really is...................I got a real kick out of the pre-celebratory dems the last 3 weeks. Even my super smart lib attorney friend couldn't help himself and he is usually pretty good at not overreacting......

texan
08-30-2016, 11:42 AM
I also love the dodge we have seen on Assange. In a thread about Clinton not running away with the race a dem argued that comparing what Assange did timing wise to the DNC and what he is threatening to do to Clinton is somehow not relevant......That person would be incorrect it is relevant.......It is a threat from a known source that has damaged people before.

It feeds and confirms a narrative that is actually true, that Hillary is a deceitful person.

Truth Detector
08-30-2016, 01:43 PM
I just love the conniptions the Liberal media is going through.....and they will finally expose their bias to even the most uninformed Americans.

texan
08-30-2016, 04:32 PM
Oh I know. The big problem they are having is Hillary is hard to defend because she is such a sneaky unethical person. They all know this deep down and little to bigger issues keep popping up. They know if they go too far out on a limb they could get sawed off by her past. They don;t know what to do so they just tear down Trump.

I wasn't sure what to think about Kaepernick until he stated she should be in jail..........Loved it, the truth from a simpleton that doesn't understand anything except what he hears on TV. He is young!