PDA

View Full Version : Paul Ryan v Joe Biden Debate Will be More Like Lion v Jackass

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 09:36 AM
The first debate between Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and incumbent Democrat, President Barack Obama is in the record books and many indications point to Romney as the victor. Obama tried to keep attacking Romney’s policies and Romney continually pointed out that Obama’s claims were patently false.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/7311/paul-ryan-v-joe-biden-debate-will-be-more-like-lion-v-jackass/#ixzz28R3VI0jB

Deadwood
10-05-2012, 09:44 AM
I suspect the Obama camp learned from that failure.

Do not underestimate Joe Biden. The man has survived in politics at the second highest level because he has the mojo in a political sense. Yes, he is stupid, a drunk, a racist of the old school, but he is no fool. He is smart like a shit house rat.

And the campaign handlers are way better than the Romney camp. Be prepared for Ryan to get played like a "sonny boy" effectively.

Adelaide
10-05-2012, 09:44 AM
The debate between Biden and Ryan is going to be painful, albeit funny, to watch. Even if I disagree with majority of what Ryan stands for, it would be dishonest to say that he doesn't have a large advantage over Biden. I think the only area that Biden has a chance of outshining Ryan is on foreign policy, but given that Biden isn't exactly a great speaker I think that Ryan will dominate anyways.

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 10:17 AM
I suspect the Obama camp learned from that failure.

Do not underestimate Joe Biden. The man has survived in politics at the second highest level because he has the mojo in a political sense. Yes, he is stupid, a drunk, a racist of the old school, but he is no fool. He is smart like a shit house rat.

And the campaign handlers are way better than the Romney camp. Be prepared for Ryan to get played like a "sonny boy" effectively.

I see it differently. I see Biden playing the nice, easy-going party type guy, trying to make people like him from the start and I see Ryan hitting hard with facts. After 20-30 minutes Biden is going to start getting a little red, then a little more (it's something he has always done) and he will start to be snippy. Ryan will then stay calm and cool and the public will notice Biden is smart, no doubt, but that his mouth and temper is unacceptable as the person being a heart attack away from the presidency. The debate will end with the media calling it tie, because of Obama's dismal failure on Wednesday...they want him to win you know and this is one way for them to help.