PDA

View Full Version : Obama Like a Broken Record Repeating Same Lies Over and Over and Over Again

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 09:38 AM
I watched the presidential debate Wednesday night and quickly noticed one general theme.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/7309/obama-like-a-broken-record-repeating-same-lies-over-and-over-and-over-again/#ixzz28R4CzPWS

BooHoo
10-05-2012, 03:14 PM
His life is probably a lie too. Obama can't help but lie about everything.

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 03:43 PM
His life is probably a lie too. Obama can't help but lie about everything.

No one really knows if his life is a lie or not. Some people have known him in the past and not all of them are alive today. Coincidence? Who really knows. He went to college, two or more of them actually (Occidental, Columbia and Harvard) and yet no one but a few druggie types knew him. His professors aren't talking. Funny he was born around the time of The Manchurian Candidate hitting the movie theaters for the first time isn't it.

BooHoo
10-05-2012, 03:52 PM
No one really knows if his life is a lie or not. Some people have known him in the past and not all of them are alive today. Coincidence? Who really knows. He went to college, two or more of them actually (Occidental, Columbia and Harvard) and yet no one but a few druggie types knew him. His professors aren't talking. Funny he was born around the time of The Manchurian Candidate hitting the movie theaters for the first time isn't it.

Definitely raises eyebrows...

Carygrant
10-05-2012, 03:55 PM
And you laugh at so called Conspiracy Analysts .

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 04:04 PM
And you laugh at so called Conspiracy Analysts .

I never laugh at a conspiracy. Conspiracies are a danger to us all. No one is immune.

Akula
10-05-2012, 07:41 PM

I've called him a manchurian candidate for a year or so.
I'm very suspicious.