PDA

View Full Version : Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered Obama Lost During Debate Without Teleprompter

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 09:39 AM
You know it’s bad for your case when you’re the most liberal president in history and even Bill Maher says you needed your teleprompter.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/7297/bewitched-bothered-and-bewildered-obama-lost-during-debate-without-teleprompter/#ixzz28R4SuEYJ

Cigar
10-05-2012, 09:41 AM
"When I got on to the stage, I met this very spirited fellow who claimed to be Mitt Romney," Obama said. "The man on stage last night does not want to be held accountable for the real Mitt Romney's decisions…for the last year."

Obama continued: "So Gov. Romney may dance around his positions, but if you want to be president, you owe the American people the truth… So here's the truth: Gov. Romney cannot pay for his $5 trillion tax plan" without blowing up the deficit or burdening the middle class, he said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/obama-guy-on-stage-was-not-real-mitt

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/528545_471774019523206_446451509_n.jpg

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 09:41 AM
you keep claiming a win for robmoney?

do you consider a win done with lies a win?

I dont

Cigar
10-05-2012, 09:53 AM

I dont

Yes they do ... because the truth hurts. :)

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Telling a lie saying someone else is lying is laughable. Obama didn't keep quiet because he believed Romney was lying, but because he had no comeback for the truth. Then the next day he finds his voice again, of course when Romney isn't in front of him to prove who is the real liar. Get a grip...he couldn't even look Romney in the face. I don't know how he looks anyone in the face and Michelle was so pissed-off that for the first time ever she didn't face the camera and give us her fake smile.

BTW...welcome back truthmatters...no need to run away, stay and fight, Cigar needs a buddy!

Cigar
10-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Wait ... no Teleprompter ... ? :grin: Busted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTE1Y3bvqwM&feature=player_embedded

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Cigar...do you have any actual words you could pen instead of using videos and cartoons? I never click on videos and your cartoons are getting old. try using your mind...it is still intact isn't it? I mean after you hero got pounced you appear a bit off-your-game.

Bane
10-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Obama without a script in front of him is like watching Billy Madison's explanation at the end of the movie where the most memorable quote was "We are all dumber for having heard it."

The man is a joke. He can't even look Mitt in the eye. That my friends, is a coward and an arrogant human being. Never trust a man who can't look you in the eye.

Cigar
10-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Cigar...do you have any actual words you could pen instead of using videos and cartoons? I never click on videos and your cartoons are getting old. try using your mind...it is still intact isn't it? I mean after you hero got pounced you appear a bit off-your-game.

Sometimes a picture is worth getting under your skin ... :)

Bane
10-05-2012, 10:59 AM

Trolls are gonna troll, and paid Internet activists are gonna troll too!

dont ever expect anything more then this from him. His job is to antagonize. He gets paid to do it.

Akula
10-05-2012, 12:08 PM

I dont

romney won the debate on merit.

List these "lies" with links/sources and proof if you would?
Try to avoid talking about yourself if you can.

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Now now now.

I know robmoney was jsut trying to do what was best for the world.

You know get to be president in any way possible.

He will be forgiven the lies by god.

Or maybe god will just change the past and make it so robmoney didnt say all those things that were the opposite of what he has been saying for months..The lord does work in mysterious ways

Akula
10-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Now now now.

I know robmoney was jsut trying to do what was best for the world.

You know get to be president in any way possible.

He will be forgiven the lies by god.

Or maybe god will just change the past and make it so robmoney didnt say all those things that were toe oppisite of what he has been saying fro months..The lord does work in mysterious ways

Where are the links/sources/proof that he lied?
Tell your handlers that people here are a little smarter than in some other forums and aren't swayed by merely chanting slogans and slander;

Tell them the members inconveniently ask for proof here and rabble rousing doesn't work like in other places. Let them know you have no place to hide and no way to deflect or distract.
Perhaps they'll email you some new talking points you can use to try to substantiate your propaganda and disinformation.

Cigar
10-05-2012, 12:19 PM
romney won the debate on merit.

List these "lies" with links/sources and proof if you would?
Try to avoid talking about yourself if you can.

I did already ... do your own search ... it was just today.

Akula
10-05-2012, 12:20 PM
I did already ... do your own search ... it was just today.

No good.
Cite your sources. Don't try to deflect.

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Where are the links/sources/proof that he lied?
Tell your handlers that people here are a little smarter than in some other forums and aren't swayed by merely chanting slogans and slander;

Tell them the members inconveniently ask for proof here and rabble rousing doesn't work like in other places. Let them know you have no place to hide and no way to deflect or distract.
Perhaps they'll email you some new talking points you can use to try to substantiate your propaganda and disinformation.

Oh I have no handlers .

Im not cheating on you people here with anyone.

Your the ONLY ones who get to handle me.

thank you so much for the love with which you do this task.

as much as I love you I still have to face the real world and cant pretend that god didnt wave his hand over robmoney and teach him how to say things that would help him win the elections.

We all know Mitty woud NEVER lie insult god instructed him to.

Cigar
10-05-2012, 12:26 PM
No good.
Cite your sources. Don't try to deflect.

Don't be a lazy ass ... sources are given

Akula
10-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Oh I have no handlers .

Im not cheating on you people here with anyone.

Your the ONLY ones who get to handle me.

thank you so much for the love with which you do this task.

as much as I love you I still have to face the real world and cant pretend that god didnt wave his hand over robmoney and teach him how to say things that would help him win the elections.

We all know Mitty woud NEVER lie insult god instructed him to.

Lies, again?

Ok..

Link?
Source?
Proof?
We can do this all day long.
Keep making unfounded, inaccurate claims and posting propaganda and disinformation and I'll keep proving you're an agitator with no credibility every time.
Dodging, deflection and trying to distract don't work here when you get called out.
The people here are smarter than what you're used to dealing with.

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 12:34 PM
oh who needs sources when you dont look at them anyway

Akula
10-05-2012, 12:38 PM

Prove it.
How do you know what I look at?

See..you're dodging and deflecting again. No one is fooled. It just doesn't work here.

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Sometimes a picture is worth getting under your skin ... :)

Talking to you is harder than talking with my 10 year old twins. At least they make sense.

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 04:14 PM

We all look at the sources. We don't always believe they are being truthful however. Personally I go to NetSol and see who owns the site, look them up and find out who they are. That way if it is a democrat that is the source, I discount it.