PDA

View Full Version : FBI Recovers 30 Hillary Clinton Emails Involving Benghazi Attack

hanger4
08-31-2016, 06:27 AM
These emails were not previously provided by Clinton to the State Department

The State Department says about 30 emails that may be related to the 2012 attack on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of Hillary Clinton emails recovered during the FBI’s recently closed investigation into her use of a private server.

Government lawyers told U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta Tuesday that an undetermined number of the emails among the 30 were not included in the 55,000 pages previously provided by Clinton.

http://time.com/4472874/hillary-clinton-email-server-benghazi/

Did Hillary Clinton ever speak the truth about her email kerfuffel ??

Truth Detector
08-31-2016, 06:33 AM
Hillary cannot speak the truth and every time she opens up her mouth she is lying. We call this condition sociopathic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25U-kOJLWLM

Truth Detector
08-31-2016, 06:34 AM
Here's a video of Hillary lying under oath in front of Congress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8FtqzdiYFU

Truth Detector
08-31-2016, 06:36 AM
Here's the FBI lying about the liar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BNwehmnnaU

Truth Detector
08-31-2016, 06:37 AM
If we, as a nation, accept the premise that a politician can lie to Congress, the FBI and the American people with impunity, then yes, we really have lost our nation to a corrupt, incompetent and inept political class that uses the White House and the Congress as a means to obtaining wealth on the backs of the American sheeple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QnzOTFW4oc

Common
08-31-2016, 07:03 AM
The liberals on the forum will either ignore this thread, troll it with unrelated stupid comments. Or tell you your site is a right wing hit site or its a BIG RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY hehe

hanger4
08-31-2016, 07:08 AM
The liberals on the forum will either ignore this thread, troll it with unrelated stupid comments. Or tell you your site is a right wing hit site or its a BIG RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY hehe

Well the site is Time so there's that and I fully expect to be deled. :grin:

Subdermal
08-31-2016, 08:53 AM
It'll take them until the end of September to process and vet the contents.

Just in time for what sounds like more than one October Surprise.

nic34
08-31-2016, 08:58 AM
https://youtu.be/aOOfwN0iYxM

nic34
08-31-2016, 08:59 AM
^^^What HE said!

Mac-7
08-31-2016, 09:02 AM
I see the liberal hillary opologists have no comment on this new expose of hillary lies

exploited
08-31-2016, 09:05 AM
Hillary lied about her emails? I'm shocked. SHOCKED.

Mac-7
08-31-2016, 09:18 AM
Hillary lied about her emails? I'm shocked. SHOCKED.

None of her lies concerned canada.

but its such a nothing country who would bother?

hanger4
08-31-2016, 09:20 AM
^^^What HE said!

That's ok nic34, we already know your fine with Hillary's national security protocols incompetence.

exploited
08-31-2016, 09:34 AM
None of her lies concerned canada.

but its such a nothing country who would bother?

https://media.giphy.com/media/iBEYU5pAss67m/giphy.gif

ripmeister
08-31-2016, 10:23 AM
Yawn.

Tahuyaman
08-31-2016, 10:23 AM
These emails were not previously provided by Clinton to the State Department

The State Department says about 30 emails that may be related to the 2012 attack on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of Hillary Clinton emails recovered during the FBI’s recently closed investigation into her use of a private server.

This can't be true. After all, for quite some time now she has stood by the position that she turned over everything. She even said that they did an "exhausting" search for documents and left no stone unturned.

hanger4
08-31-2016, 10:44 AM
Yawn.

Hill-bots been a yawnin at da truth for years now. Nutin new. :grin:

MrMike
08-31-2016, 10:49 AM
I wonder if they were part of a purposeful deleted batch that have somehow been "recovered"?

Of course, no wrongdoing by Hillary or any intent to avoid scrutiny of her activities took place according to Comey at the FBlie

hanger4
08-31-2016, 11:01 AM
I wonder if they were part of a purposeful deleted batch that have somehow been "recovered"?

Of course, no wrongdoing by Hillary or any intent to avoid scrutiny of her activities took place according to Comey at the FBlie

Yes, these Benghazi emails were among the 15,000 recovered by the FBI from the 30,000 deleted.

ripmeister
08-31-2016, 11:14 AM
Hill-bots been a yawnin at da truth for years now. Nutin new. :grin:

Awe the truth, and you have a corner on that market? :rollseyes:

ripmeister
08-31-2016, 11:18 AM
Yes, these Benghazi emails were among the 15,000 recovered by the FBI from the 30,000 deleted.

I guess we'll see what they reveal and when we do we can add that info to that from the umpteen congressional investigations, the 11 hours of testimony, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. That should probably only add a few bucks to the millions already spent, but what the hell. At least we may be able to see a little more of that Cretan Jim Jordan.

hanger4
08-31-2016, 11:35 AM
Awe the truth, and you have a corner on that market? :rollseyes:

Naaaah, the documents disputing Hillary's statements do.

ripmeister
08-31-2016, 11:40 AM
Naaaah, the documents disputing Hillary's statements do.

Yes, she certainly spoke some mistruths about what was done, no doubt about that.

hanger4
08-31-2016, 11:43 AM
I guess we'll see what they reveal and when we do we can add that info to that from the umpteen congressional investigations, the 11 hours of testimony, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. That should probably only add a few bucks to the millions already spent, but what the hell. At least we may be able to see a little more of that Cretan Jim Jordan.

Right now it doesn't matter what they say. They document just another in a loooong list of Clinton email lies.

As far as "umpteen congressional investigations" that's all on Hillary. If she had been forthcoming with the first one (also no home-brew secret server) she and the country wouldn't be dealing with her incompetence concerning national security.

Bethere
08-31-2016, 01:38 PM

hanger4
08-31-2016, 01:46 PM

Shame you won't castigate Hillary for all that money spent while she continued to obstruct the hearings.

Bethere
08-31-2016, 01:52 PM
Shame you won't castigate Hillary for all that money spent while she continued to obstruct the hearings.

hanger4
08-31-2016, 01:57 PM

One can always see when Bethere has no response to the truth.

Mac-7
08-31-2016, 02:07 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/iBEYU5pAss67m/giphy.gif

I'm surprised to find you agree with me.

but maybe liberal love of country in canada is even lower than liberal love or pride in America.

Bethere
08-31-2016, 02:08 PM
One can always see when Bethere has no response to the truth.

ripmeister
08-31-2016, 02:10 PM
Right now it doesn't matter what they say. They document just another in a loooong list of Clinton email lies.

As far as "umpteen congressional investigations" that's all on Hillary. If she had been forthcoming with the first one (also no home-brew secret server) she and the country wouldn't be dealing with her incompetence concerning national security.

Nice twisteroo. I don't agree with you but I do respect your skills.

Bethere
08-31-2016, 02:13 PM

You have successfully identified the "coreyhunter" of this forum. He is truly the duke of derp.

Don't confuse tenacity with skill, rip.

It is very very cool to read your stuff.

Docthehun
08-31-2016, 02:18 PM
You have successfully identified the "coreyhunter" of this forum. He is truly the duke of derp.

The Counselor would be especially thrilled to discover CoreyHunter had tracked us down!

hanger4
08-31-2016, 02:23 PM

No "twisteroo" to it. What's in the emails are irrelevant to this thread. Just the fact that Hillary lied once again and the possibility of obstruction by deleting docs requested via FOIA.

As far as the umpteen congressional investigations there is no question that's all on Hillary. Think secret server and failure to comply.

hanger4
08-31-2016, 02:27 PM

My "tenacity" is dealing with the truth, which you have yet to refute.

ripmeister
08-31-2016, 02:40 PM
No "twisteroo" to it. What's in the emails are irrelevant to this thread. Just the fact that Hillary lied once again and the possibility of obstruction by deleting docs requested via FOIA.

As far as the umpteen congressional investigations there is no question that's all on Hillary. Think secret server and failure to comply.

I thought the whole Benghazi thing happened prior to the revelations about the server.:rollseyes: I disagree about it being on Clinton. She certainly made some mistakes, spoke some mistruths and as Comy (sp?) said showed poor judgement but that doesn't change the fact that the cottage factory of "lets get the Clintons" that's been going on for 30 years is not at the root of all of this. Regardless, one would think after three decades of this there would have been at least one indictment.

ripmeister
08-31-2016, 02:43 PM

LOL. I wondered. Even some of the phraseology is similar. Could it be that the "dishonest debate partner" has morphed once again.:grin:

hanger4
08-31-2016, 02:59 PM
I thought the whole Benghazi thing happened prior to the revelations about the server.:rollseyes: I disagree about it being on Clinton. She certainly made some mistakes, spoke some mistruths and as Comy (sp?) said showed poor judgement but that doesn't change the fact that the cottage factory of "lets get the Clintons" that's been going on for 30 years is not at the root of all of this. Regardless, one would think after three decades of this there would have been at least one indictment.

"I thought the whole Benghazi thing happened prior to the revelations about the server."

It did and if HC had been forthcoming with the first hearing there would have been no need for the others. See how that works ??

The "cottage factory" is irrelevant, her home-brew server is hers and hers alone. What's happened in the past has no bearing on her intent to conduct State Dept business on an unsecured email server.

hanger4
08-31-2016, 02:59 PM
LOL. I wondered. Even some of the phraseology is similar. Could it be that the "dishonest debate partner" has morphed once again.:grin:

If you're referring to me, your assumptions are incorrect. My hanger4 is and has been the same on every forum I been a member of.

The Xl
08-31-2016, 03:03 PM
The general liberal response to this has been completely dangerous and embarrassing.

ripmeister
08-31-2016, 03:12 PM
"I thought the whole Benghazi thing happened prior to the revelations about the server."

It did and if HC had been forthcoming with the first hearing there would have been no need for the others. See how that works ??

The "cottage factory" is irrelevant, her home-brew server is hers and hers alone. What's happened in the past has no bearing on her intent to conduct State Dept business on an unsecured email server.

Sure it does. It's what I've referred to as the drip......drip......drip.......drip approach by the some on the far right in their zealous pursuit of the Clintons.

hanger4
08-31-2016, 03:18 PM
Sure it does. It's what I've referred to as the drip......drip......drip.......drip approach by the some on the far right in their zealous pursuit of the Clintons.

It's only relevant if you if feel the need to deflect from Hillary lying about turning over all State Dept business docs.

MisterVeritis
08-31-2016, 03:45 PM
She needs to die before a firing squad or in prison.

Cletus
08-31-2016, 04:15 PM

I'd bet you would really enjoy enjoy pushing someone in a wheelchair into oncoming traffic or stealing a blind man's cane.

You fantasize about that stuff, don't you?

hanger4
08-31-2016, 04:29 PM
I'd bet you would really enjoy enjoy pushing someone in a wheelchair into oncoming traffic or stealing a blind man's cane.

You fantasize about that stuff, don't you?

Aaaaah, give him-er a break. It gets pwnd several times a day here so him-er feels the need to post cute whittle pics to bolster it's self-esteem. :grin:

Ethereal
08-31-2016, 04:33 PM
The general liberal response to this has been completely dangerous and embarrassing.

Well, yea.

Were you expecting it to be measured and exemplary?

:wink:

Bethere
08-31-2016, 05:28 PM
My "tenacity" is dealing with the truth, which you have yet to refute.

hanger4
08-31-2016, 05:36 PM

Looks like Bethere just got pwnd again.

Truths a bitch ain't it sweat-pea ??