PDA

View Full Version : tPF How would you get things Done.

zelmo1234
08-31-2016, 08:00 PM
I was listing to Hillary today tell me how to get things done. But I must confess, it is not the way we get things done in business.

We had a Terrible situation, on the Gulf in Louisiana, over 100,000 of our US Citizens became homeless and lost nearly everything that they had.

Hillary, Jumped right on the situation and did Nothing? she has still not been to the Gulf.

Now She is telling us that the best way to close the border, and stop the flow of illegals storming this country, is to study the situation and slowly move toward a solution? Has she been to the border? NO, Did she accept the invitation to meet with the President of Mexico to solve the situation? NO!

He plan appears to be to do nothing?

ACCORDING TO DEMOCRATS THIS IS THE KIND OF PRESIDENT THAT WE NEED, ONE THAT HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN, THAT SHE DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT US CITIZENS.

So how do you solve a problem? Do you stay away, ignore in and hope it goes away like Hillary. Or do you confront the problem, Talk with the people effected or involved and come up with a solution that corrects the problem?

So Be honest? Do you want the President, that when you are in trouble waits for it to be convenient fro them to stop by? or do you want one that rolls up his sleeves and finds out what is going on, and how you can be helped.

Do you want a President that looks at a problem and ignores it, and hopes that it just disappears, or do you want one that Starts looking into the problem and seeks viable solutions?

Hillary has proven today that she is not going lift a finger to help out anyone that can't further her power or bank account.

Trump Today has proven once again that he will be a different kind of President, one that seeks to help the American Citizen.

Safety
08-31-2016, 08:51 PM
Trump has never cared about anyone other than Trump. He's been that way for the last 70+ years, what makes anyone think it will change in 2016?

decedent
08-31-2016, 09:05 PM
I was listing to Hillary today tell me how to get things done. But I must confess, it is not the way we get things done in business.

We had a Terrible situation, on the Gulf in Louisiana, over 100,000 of our US Citizens became homeless and lost nearly everything that they had.

Hillary, Jumped right on the situation and did Nothing? she has still not been to the Gulf.

Now She is telling us that the best way to close the border, and stop the flow of illegals storming this country, is to study the situation and slowly move toward a solution? Has she been to the border? NO, Did she accept the invitation to meet with the President of Mexico to solve the situation? NO!

He plan appears to be to do nothing?

ACCORDING TO DEMOCRATS THIS IS THE KIND OF PRESIDENT THAT WE NEED, ONE THAT HAS PROVEN TIME AND TIME AGAIN, THAT SHE DOES NOT GIVE A $#@! ABOUT US CITIZENS.

So how do you solve a problem? Do you stay away, ignore in and hope it goes away like Hillary. Or do you confront the problem, Talk with the people effected or involved and come up with a solution that corrects the problem?

So Be honest? Do you want the President, that when you are in trouble waits for it to be convenient fro them to stop by? or do you want one that rolls up his sleeves and finds out what is going on, and how you can be helped.

Do you want a President that looks at a problem and ignores it, and hopes that it just disappears, or do you want one that Starts looking into the problem and seeks viable solutions?

Hillary has proven today that she is not going lift a finger to help out anyone that can't further her power or bank account.

Trump Today has proven once again that he will be a different kind of President, one that seeks to help the American Citizen.

TL;DR: Hillary is promoting her agenda instead of Trump's and his fans are upset.

NapRover
08-31-2016, 09:57 PM
Trump has never cared about anyone other than Trump. He's been that way for the last 70+ years, what makes anyone think it will change in 2016?

He wouldn't be running if he didn't care, imho. He cares for this country a lot more than Hillary.

Subdermal
08-31-2016, 10:16 PM

Your claim is ridiculously easy to disprove - so why did you make it?

http://conservativetribune.com/trump-secret-poor/

http://youtu.be/lxaKUo5naoY

And that's without trying.

Subdermal
08-31-2016, 10:17 PM
TL;DR: Hillary is promoting her agenda instead of Trump's and his fans are upset.

If you had read it, you'd have realized that the agenda that Hillary was promoting was and is Hillary, and Trump fans are pointing it out.

To blind sycophants like you.

exploited
08-31-2016, 10:24 PM
I totally get this, even though I think what Trump is advocating for is fundamentally wrong.

H. Clinton is unresponsive. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. She is disconnected from the everyday realities of the average American. She is a corrupt and loathsome individual who cannot be trusted by anyone not privileged enough to pay $300k for a speech, or $500k for a meeting.

What I like about Trump is that he says what he thinks. He doesn't wait for some PR guy to approve it. He doesn't agonize over his speeches, he speaks from his silly, stupid heart. I want to see more of that, but less of him.

Safety
08-31-2016, 11:04 PM
He wouldn't be running if he didn't care, imho. He cares for this country a lot more than Hillary.

Right, like this run for president wouldn't help his brand. It was always a win/win for him. I seriously don't believe he thought he stood a chance at winning the nomination, until he did.

But hey, that is just my opinion on the matter.

del
08-31-2016, 11:11 PM
Your claim is ridiculously easy to disprove - so why did you make it?

http://conservativetribune.com/trump-secret-poor/

http://youtu.be/lxaKUo5naoY

And that's without trying.

Lynne Patton is Vice President of The Eric Trump Foundation & Senior Assistant to Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump & Donald Trump Jr.

https://www.erictrumpfoundation.com/board-of-directors/lynne-m.-patton

i totally believe every word she says.

i mean, what incentive does she have to lie?

:rofl:

if you didn't exist, derpie, we'd have to make you up

well done

next time, try the lime flavor

zelmo1234
09-01-2016, 12:13 AM

I agree, and her Agenda is to do nothing?

zelmo1234
09-01-2016, 12:17 AM

And this may be? However, he has a funny way of showing it.

In the last 2 cases, LA Floods and the Mexican Presidents Invitation, He has made the right choice in both cases.

Hillary Choose to do nothing. And it both cases, Trump was thanked by people that fundamentally disagree with him?

That Says something. So you can claim that he is the one that is putting himself first, but his actions, actually disagree with you.

zelmo1234
09-01-2016, 12:20 AM
Right, like this run for president wouldn't help his brand. It was always a win/win for him. I seriously don't believe he thought he stood a chance at winning the nomination, until he did.

But hey, that is just my opinion on the matter.

Yes, I find that a lot of people that don't care are willing to take a 1000% pay cut to do possible the hardest job in the world.

Trump's brand was really not hurting. He was doing quite well all by his self.

zelmo1234
09-01-2016, 12:23 AM
Lynne Patton is Vice President of The Eric Trump Foundation & Senior Assistant to Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump & Donald Trump Jr.

https://www.erictrumpfoundation.com/board-of-directors/lynne-m.-patton

i totally believe every word she says.

i mean, what incentive does she have to lie?

:rofl:

if you didn't exist, derpie, we'd have to make you up

well done

next time, try the lime flavor

You are correct, I often see Racist women haters like Trump will appoint Black Women to high 6 figure jobs, just to throw people of the scent of their twisted Ways.

FindersKeepers
09-01-2016, 04:10 AM

We can never assume that ANY candidate cares more about the nation than he/she does about him/herself.

We can look at Trump's business acumen and Hillary's ability to garner massive sums of money for her "foundation," but we have to acknowledge that, in order to run for the highest office in the land, a candidate has to have a good dose of self-centeredness.

Both candidates have that. Do either one of them care beyond how it makes them look to the public? We just can't know that. We know they both donate to charity. Since Trump hasn't released his tax returns, we don't know how much he's donated to charity, but a recent story pegged him for giving Hillary's foundation 100K at one point. So, he's not totally chintzy, and I'm sure there are other beneficiaries of his charity, but he likely also donates for tax reasons. They all do.

Hillary appears to be hiding these days -- running out the clock, perhaps? If so, that could prove unwise. Trump made a big splash by accepting the invitation to meet with Mexico's president. He looked good visiting the flooded region. Where is Hillary?

I still think Hillary has the advantage in November -- barring something truly atrocious from Wikileaks -- but she might regret resting on her laurels at this point in the game.

And, it is a game, my friend. We will survive it no matter which candidate wins. Let's just sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

Mac-7
09-01-2016, 06:38 AM

I think even fake moderates would have to admit that hillary is a corrupt politician.

She has no successes in public office to point to.

trump on other hand has acomplished something in business.

We are all selfish and trump is no exception.

but for him being president involves a cut in pay and he has no reason to do it other than public service.