PDA

View Full Version : tPF Assange Slams Media For Defending “Demon” Clinton,

Common
09-01-2016, 04:50 AM
Assange Slams Media For Defending “Demon” Clinton, Who Will ‘Put Nooses Around Everyone’s Necks’
Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is quite the character. Vilified by some, especially on the right, when he released a deluge of documents relating to the Iraq and Afghan wars—all of this thanks to former Private First Class Chelsea Manning. He’s been in the news due to the mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of Seth Rich, who some have speculated was the leak in the recent Democratic National Committee email fiasco that pretty much forced the resignations of everyone at its executive level. We don’t know who murdered Rich, but Assange has been cryptic (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/08/11/wikileaks-founder-yeah-it-was-pretty-much-a-hit-on-that-dnc-staffer-who-have-been-my-source-for-dnc-emails-n2203815) in his suggestions that he could be the leak, and that he was murdered for it.
Now, Assange is warning American media that Hillary Clinton is a “demon,” who will place nooses around our necks should she win the presidential election (via The Hill (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293990-assange-press-helping-demon-clinton)):

The American liberal media is falling over themselves to defend Hillary Clinton,” he told The New York Times during a Facebook video interview Wednesday. “[They are] erecting a demon who is going to put nooses around everyone’s necks as soon as she wins this election, which she is almost certainly going to do.”
Assange, whose organization released internal emails from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) believed to have been stolen by Russia, said it is particularly troubling that the Democrat's campaign has linked her critics to Russia.
“[It’s] that attempted reframing by Hillary Clinton, to declare media organizations that are publishing material that shows illicit behavior in the [Democratic National Committee] to fix the election for her, as somehow being Russian agents,” he said.
“Her campaign has effectively called, or maybe even directly called Donald Trump, the opposition leader in this case, a Russian agent,” Assange added of the GOP’s presidential nominee.
“Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate, the fourth candidate effectively in terms of numbers, has also been called a Russian agent. This is a neo-McCarthyist hysteria.”
In July, The Intercept’s Glenn Greenwald, who broke the story of the National Security Agency’s activities due to information obtained by Edward Snowden, also acknowledged that the American media is 100 percent against Trump in an interview with Slate (http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/interrogation/2016/07/glenn_greenwald_on_donald_trump_the_dnc_hack_and_a _new_mccarthyism.html). He’s okay with that since he feels that Trump’s positions are dangerous. Yet, he’s also unwilling to go along with every fact-free slander out there against the man, namely that he’s a traitor who called on Russia to hack into Clinton’s email server:

OK, so, I am glad you asked about that because this is the conflict that I am currently having: The U.S. media is essentially 100 percent united, vehemently, against Trump, and preventing him from being elected president. I don’t have an actual problem with that because I share the premises on which it is based about why he poses such extreme dangers. But that doesn’t mean that as a journalist, or even just as a citizen, that I am willing to go along with any claim, no matter how fact-free, no matter how irrational, no matter how dangerous it could be, in order to bring Trump down. So, literally, the lead story in the New York Times today suggests, and other people have similarly suggested it, that Trump was literally putting in a request to Putin for the Russians to cyberattack the FBI, the United States government, or get Hillary Clinton’s emails. That is such unmitigated bullshit. What that was an offhanded, trolling comment designed to make some kind of snide reference to the need to find Hillary’s emails. He wasn’t directing the Russians, in some genuine, literal way, to go on some cybermission to find Hillary’s emails. If he wanted to request the Russians to do that, why would he do it in some offhanded way in a press conference? It was a stupid, reckless comment that he made elevated into treason.
A liberal who wants to fight fair—I’m not necessarily against that principle. And Greenwald has gone after both parties with equal fervor. Nevertheless, it’s interesting that both men who are vilified by the Right, seem to be trying to be the canary in the coal mine over Clinton’s possible nature, or warning against media outlets going off the rails to attack a person they don’t like by using “unmitigated bulls**t” as ammunition. Also, the fact that Assange called Clinton a demon is somewhat satisfying.

Hillary Clinton's favorability rating plummets to all-time low

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/08/31/wikileaks-assange-slams-media-for-defending-demon-clinton-she-will-put-nooses-around-everyones-necks-n2212642

FindersKeepers
09-01-2016, 04:55 AM
Okay, we get it. He doesn't like her. At all.

Assange accused Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, of "whipping up a neo-McCarthyist hysteria about Russia."

"What kind of press environment is this going to lead to post-election?" Assange asked.

He continued: "The American liberal press, in falling over themselves to defend Hillary Clinton, are erecting a demon that is going to put nooses around everyone's necks as soon as she wins the election, which is almost certainly what she's going to do."

http://www.businessinsider.com/julian-assange-letting-hillary-clinton-nooses-around-everyones-necks-2016-8

This is truly shaping up to be a case of "be careful what you wish for" when it comes to democrats and the liberal media.

Following on the heels of Obama's attempted re-kindling of the Cold War, Hillary does not bode well for the safety of the world.

If we, the American people, are stupid enough to put Ms Jingoist in the Oval Office, we the People, deserve exactly what we get.

FindersKeepers
09-01-2016, 04:57 AM
LOL -- I was just putting my thread together and found you beat me by 5 minutes.

Perhaps someone can merge?

Peter1469
09-01-2016, 05:17 AM
Bradley.

Peter1469
09-01-2016, 05:18 AM
Notice: Duplicate threads merged

midcan5
09-01-2016, 05:23 AM
So now the right wing conservatives admire, listen and follow a man hiding from the authorities in an embassy overseas? Maybe you guys can get him a good lawyer and he could be your next presidential candidate. Why don't you start a petition? Snowden could be VP.

Hillary hatred is fascinating. Like most people I've puzzled over it since the nineties. You can only come to one conclusion, it is because she is a woman. I mean look at Trump, he looks like a cartoon character and has the vocabulary of a twelve year old bully. Yet people take this orange blondish buffoon seriously. If you went to a car dealer and he came forward you'd think huh or maybe just laugh. Once HRC is elected I wonder how much the attitude will change? Racist nonsense never quite left Obama's presidency even as he will be ranked near the top of American presidents. So it goes, the bigots are full of hatred and they usually stay that way.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/the_people_who_hate_hillary_clinton_the_most.html

"Yep. (We just won’t build Mount Rushmores anymore.) In so many ways, Obama was better than we imagined, better than the body politic deserved, and far, far better than his enemies will ever concede, but the great thing about being great is that the verdict of enemies doesn’t matter."

http://www.gq.com/story/obama-greatest-president-legacy

Twain's quote below says a lot.

Peter1469
09-01-2016, 05:29 AM
So now the right wing conservatives admire, listen and follow a man hiding from the authorities in an embassy overseas? Maybe you guys can get him a good lawyer and he could be your next presidential candidate. Why don't you start a petition? Snowden could be VP.

Hillary hatred is fascinating. Like most people I've puzzled over it since the nineties. You can only come to one conclusion, it is because she is a woman. I mean look at Trump, he looks like a cartoon character and has the vocabulary of a twelve year old bully. Yet people take this orange blondish buffoon seriously. If you went to a car dealer and he came forward you'd think huh or maybe just laugh. Once HRC is elected I wonder how much the attitude will change? Racist nonsense never quite left Obama's presidency even as he will be ranked near the top of American presidents. So it goes, the bigots are full of hatred and they usually stay that way.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/the_people_who_hate_hillary_clinton_the_most.html

"Yep. (We just won’t build Mount Rushmores anymore.) In so many ways, Obama was better than we imagined, better than the body politic deserved, and far, far better than his enemies will ever concede, but the great thing about being great is that the verdict of enemies doesn’t matter."

Fans are deluded. Almost to the level of criminal conspiracy.

Hillary is a crook. She mishandled classified information and put the national security of the US in jeopardy. All because she doesn't believe in government transparency. Probably because of the pay to play scheme with the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary has a lot of experience- but demonstrably a failure at most policies she has touched. Hundreds of thousands of deaths are on her hands in the ME.

Ethereal
09-01-2016, 05:45 AM

You realize that there are non-rightists who do not like Hillary Clinton, right?

FindersKeepers
09-01-2016, 05:52 AM

You're shooting the messenger.

Is that your preferred method of handling information you don't like? Perhaps you're in good company; it's rumored that the murdered DNC staffer was one of the DNC "leakers," and now, we're hearing that an attempt was made on Assange's life.

How deeply are you willing to bury information that might harm your choice of candidate? And, how do you think the burial of that information helps the American voter?

I could understand if you opposed leaks that put our national security at risk -- but opposing leaks that shine a light on a candidate's questionable behavior?

Fascinating.

FindersKeepers
09-01-2016, 05:58 AM
Hillary has a lot of experience- but demonstrably a failure at most policies she has touched. Hundreds of thousands of deaths are on her hands in the ME.

And, as President, she'll have the opportunity to expand on that blood lust with virtually no one being able to stop her. Obama established a precedent for ignoring the War Powers Resolution (with Hillary's blessing). I wonder if she knew back then that the bypassing of Congressional permission, would one day work in her favor?

Common
09-01-2016, 05:59 AM

You liberals loved and protected Manning for what he did and was all for taxpayers paying for his transgender surgery while he was a CONVICT. Please dont talk about what conservatives admire or not

Mark III
09-01-2016, 06:13 AM
Julian Assange is an anti-American anarchist. The disturbed political right falls all over themselves to praise him , and to give him space to inject himself into the US presidential election. He can't even vote here. This would be funny if it weren't bordering on treasonous.

hanger4
09-01-2016, 06:25 AM
Julian Assange is an anti-American anarchist. The disturbed political right falls all over themselves to praise him , and to give him space to inject himself into the US presidential election. He can't even vote here. This would be funny if it weren't bordering on treasonous.

"treasonous" ??

If the DNC, DNCC or the Clinton campaign have classified information in their system THAT would be treasonous.

Ethereal
09-01-2016, 06:29 AM
Julian Assange is an anti-American anarchist.

He may be an anarchist, but he certainly isn't "anti-American".

But accusing their critics of being "anti-American" is now the Clinton loyalist go-to.

Apparently, Democrats are trying to dust off the Joseph McCarthy handbook from the Cold War.

The disturbed political right falls all over themselves to praise him , and to give him space to inject himself into the US presidential election. He can't even vote here. This would be funny if it weren't bordering on treasonous.

Assange isn't injecting himself into anything. He's merely publishing factual information on the internet. Whether or not that information has relevance to or effect on the presidential elections in America is incidental.

Of course, when that information makes Hillary Clinton look bad, her band of loyalists are going to say and do whatever they can to make her look less bad. Distracting people by talking about Assange or Russian interlopers seems to be their preferred tactic.

Peter1469
09-01-2016, 06:30 AM

Fans of Clinton are criminals. They should be in prison with her.

Common
09-01-2016, 06:45 AM
"treasonous" ??

If the DNC, DNCC or the Clinton campaign have classified information in their system THAT would be treasonous.

Its incredible how confused they are

Private Pickle
09-01-2016, 09:25 AM

I bet you weren't so harsh on him when he leaked on Bush....

texan
09-01-2016, 10:58 AM

Yeah it's because she is a woman you moron! What a tool you are pal!

Also, why are you commenting on Assange? He isn't a factor and never has any facts he is a buffoon. Oh I forgot he does have facts and has been damaging to $hit heads like the DNC and their collusion to elect Clinton over Sanders. Remember goat boy/girl winning elections is about driving negatives not facts......I hope I at least taught you that much in my schooling.

texan
09-01-2016, 11:00 AM
BTW your retarded attacking knee jerk response to this thread says a ton about you! Half of it is based on emotion as you try to add talking points you call facts. The entire time it shows you off base and incorrect on how things work.

MisterVeritis
09-01-2016, 11:09 AM
The crime of treason is not that difficult to understand. Praising Assange is not treasonous. Nor does it border on treason.

texan
09-01-2016, 11:15 AM

How is this bordering on Treasonous Mark? Exactly how? If he is releasing info that helps dems then it will be celebrated no fing doubt!

The problem is the content isn't it? Is this not the base issue? Do things right and you won't get caught and have to fire Debbie Dumba$$. dems hate to get caught is the moral to this story.

AZ Jim
09-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Fans are deluded. Almost to the level of criminal conspiracy.

Hillary is a crook. She mishandled classified information and put the national security of the US in jeopardy. All because she doesn't believe in government transparency. Probably because of the pay to play scheme with the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary has a lot of experience- but demonstrably a failure at most policies she has touched. Hundreds of thousands of deaths are on her hands in the ME.In your fruitless quest at being clever you constantly refer to Clinton supporters as fans, yet it was Mr. Trump who had the TV show and always referred to his followers as "fans". Peter, you try so hard and crash at the attempts so spectacularly that one can only stand in awe at your survival.

Common Sense
09-01-2016, 02:18 PM
Seems Assange has fallen in love with Russia like so many others. I wonder if he'd have the balls to release Putin's emails?

Peter1469
09-01-2016, 05:39 PM
In your fruitless quest at being clever you constantly refer to Clinton supporters as fans, yet it was Mr. Trump who had the TV show and always referred to his followers as "fans". Peter, you try so hard and crash at the attempts so spectacularly that one can only stand in awe at your survival.

No you aren't. You don't have high enough thinking functions to be in awe of anything. You are a Fan.

Adelaide
09-01-2016, 07:45 PM
I do not find the media to be defending her, but they certainly are not examining and reporting on the issue as heavily as they should.

Peter1469
09-01-2016, 07:47 PM
I do not find the media to be defending her, but they certainly are not examining and reporting on the issue as heavily as they should.

Ha! They are typists for the DNC.

Adelaide
09-01-2016, 07:49 PM

Whatever.

Subdermal
09-01-2016, 08:18 PM

Hillary hatred is fascinating. Like most people I've puzzled over it since the nineties. You can only come to one conclusion, it is because she is a woman.

Oh, lookit the unimaginative leftist dope with the usual one card play.

:biglaugh:

ripmeister
09-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Okay, we get it. He doesn't like her. At all.

http://www.businessinsider.com/julian-assange-letting-hillary-clinton-nooses-around-everyones-necks-2016-8

This is truly shaping up to be a case of "be careful what you wish for" when it comes to democrats and the liberal media.

Following on the heels of Obama's attempted re-kindling of the Cold War, Hillary does not bode well for the safety of the world.

If we, the American people, are stupid enough to put Ms Jingoist in the Oval Office, we the People, deserve exactly what we get.

You may be right. The only thing worse by a couple of logs would be "He who shall not be named".

ripmeister
09-01-2016, 09:18 PM
He may be an anarchist, but he certainly isn't "anti-American".

But accusing their critics of being "anti-American" is now the Clinton loyalist go-to.

Apparently, Democrats are trying to dust off the Joseph McCarthy handbook from the Cold War.

Assange isn't injecting himself into anything. He's merely publishing factual information on the internet. Whether or not that information has relevance to or effect on the presidential elections in America is incidental.

Of course, when that information makes Hillary Clinton look bad, her band of loyalists are going to say and do whatever they can to make her look less bad. Distracting people by talking about Assange or Russian interlopers seems to be their preferred tactic.

Im curious. Do you all hold Snowden in such high esteem?

ripmeister
09-01-2016, 09:26 PM

Wasnt it that paragon of liberalism the NY TImes that broke the server controversy? Just sayin. Then again we always have the bastion of integrity, Fox News to tell us the truth.

hanger4
09-01-2016, 09:42 PM
Wasnt it that paragon of liberalism the NY TImes that broke the server controversy? Just sayin. Then again we always have the bastion of integrity, Fox News to tell us the truth.

Actually it was the Smoking Gun's follow-up report on a story about the Guccicer hack of Blumenthal's email. The Smoking Gun story contained this little tidbit: "Blumenthal's memos and emails to Clinton were sent to her at a non-governmental email address through the Web domain 'clintonemail.com. This was about two years before the NYT's story.

silvereyes
09-01-2016, 09:44 PM

Pfffffft. Put up or shut up. Prove dat dere nonsensicle rubbish.

silvereyes
09-01-2016, 09:49 PM
No you aren't. You don't have high enough thinking functions to be in awe of anything. You are a Fan.

Peter Richard Smith! Was that necessary? Now go get me the lava soap! Im washing your mouth with it! Thennnnnnn you can sit in the corner and ponder your transgression. And i mean now!

ripmeister
09-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Actually it was the Smoking Gun's follow-up report on a story about the Guccicer hack of Blumenthal's email. The Smoking Gun story contained this little tidbit: "Blumenthal's memos and emails to Clinton were sent to her at a non-governmental email address through the Web domain 'clintonemail.com. This was about two years before the NYT's story.

i didn't realize that. I guess I was referring to the main stream media source that put it out there. Thanks for the info.

AZ Jim
09-02-2016, 12:23 AM
No you aren't. You don't have high enough thinking functions to be in awe of anything. You are a Fan.Troll.

AeonPax
09-02-2016, 12:59 AM
`
`
Since this whole election cycle began, I've started trimming many of the left leaning news services and blogs I read for their rabid and zealot defense of Hillary. Groups such as Kos, Salon, The Atlantic, Huff-Pro (which I never read much anyways), Addicting Info, Slade, Alternet and of course, the The Democratic Underground, which I never read anyways even when I did vote democratic.

Peter1469
09-02-2016, 04:07 AM
Pfffffft. Put up or shut up. Prove dat dere nonsensicle rubbish.

Pay attention to the "media."

donttread
09-02-2016, 06:22 AM
Assange Slams Media For Defending “Demon” Clinton, Who Will ‘Put Nooses Around Everyone’s Necks’

Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is quite the character. Vilified by some, especially on the right, when he released a deluge of documents relating to the Iraq and Afghan wars—all of this thanks to former Private First Class Chelsea Manning. He’s been in the news due to the mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of Seth Rich, who some have speculated was the leak in the recent Democratic National Committee email fiasco that pretty much forced the resignations of everyone at its executive level. We don’t know who murdered Rich, but Assange has been cryptic (http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/08/11/wikileaks-founder-yeah-it-was-pretty-much-a-hit-on-that-dnc-staffer-who-have-been-my-source-for-dnc-emails-n2203815) in his suggestions that he could be the leak, and that he was murdered for it.
Now, Assange is warning American media that Hillary Clinton is a “demon,” who will place nooses around our necks should she win the presidential election (via The Hill (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293990-assange-press-helping-demon-clinton)):
The American liberal media is falling over themselves to defend Hillary Clinton,” he told The New York Times during a Facebook video interview Wednesday. “[They are] erecting a demon who is going to put nooses around everyone’s necks as soon as she wins this election, which she is almost certainly going to do.”
Assange, whose organization released internal emails from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) believed to have been stolen by Russia, said it is particularly troubling that the Democrat's campaign has linked her critics to Russia.
“[It’s] that attempted reframing by Hillary Clinton, to declare media organizations that are publishing material that shows illicit behavior in the [Democratic National Committee] to fix the election for her, as somehow being Russian agents,” he said.
“Her campaign has effectively called, or maybe even directly called Donald Trump, the opposition leader in this case, a Russian agent,” Assange added of the GOP’s presidential nominee.
“Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate, the fourth candidate effectively in terms of numbers, has also been called a Russian agent. This is a neo-McCarthyist hysteria.”

In July, The Intercept’s Glenn Greenwald, who broke the story of the National Security Agency’s activities due to information obtained by Edward Snowden, also acknowledged that the American media is 100 percent against Trump in an interview with Slate (http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/interrogation/2016/07/glenn_greenwald_on_donald_trump_the_dnc_hack_and_a _new_mccarthyism.html). He’s okay with that since he feels that Trump’s positions are dangerous. Yet, he’s also unwilling to go along with every fact-free slander out there against the man, namely that he’s a traitor who called on Russia to hack into Clinton’s email server:
OK, so, I am glad you asked about that because this is the conflict that I am currently having: The U.S. media is essentially 100 percent united, vehemently, against Trump, and preventing him from being elected president. I don’t have an actual problem with that because I share the premises on which it is based about why he poses such extreme dangers. But that doesn’t mean that as a journalist, or even just as a citizen, that I am willing to go along with any claim, no matter how fact-free, no matter how irrational, no matter how dangerous it could be, in order to bring Trump down. So, literally, the lead story in the New York Times today suggests, and other people have similarly suggested it, that Trump was literally putting in a request to Putin for the Russians to cyberattack the FBI, the United States government, or get Hillary Clinton’s emails. That is such unmitigated bullshit. What that was an offhanded, trolling comment designed to make some kind of snide reference to the need to find Hillary’s emails. He wasn’t directing the Russians, in some genuine, literal way, to go on some cybermission to find Hillary’s emails. If he wanted to request the Russians to do that, why would he do it in some offhanded way in a press conference? It was a stupid, reckless comment that he made elevated into treason.

A liberal who wants to fight fair—I’m not necessarily against that principle. And Greenwald has gone after both parties with equal fervor. Nevertheless, it’s interesting that both men who are vilified by the Right, seem to be trying to be the canary in the coal mine over Clinton’s possible nature, or warning against media outlets going off the rails to attack a person they don’t like by using “unmitigated bulls**t” as ammunition. Also, the fact that Assange called Clinton a demon is somewhat satisfying.

Hillary Clinton's favorability rating plummets to all-time low

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/08/31/wikileaks-assange-slams-media-for-defending-demon-clinton-she-will-put-nooses-around-everyones-necks-n2212642

I'm a fan Jullian but at some point you have to put up or shut up . While I believe you're trying to time the release if you wait too long it won't have enough effect. Or Clinton's goon squad could find you and more of your sources. Best to release no more that one month prior to the election and even now wouldn't be a bad idea.

Ethereal
09-02-2016, 06:24 AM
I'm a fan Jullian but at some point you have to put up or shut up . While I believe you're trying to time the release if you wait too long it won't have enough effect. Or Clinton's goon squad could find you and more of your sources. Best to release no more that one month prior to the election and even now wouldn't be a bad idea.

You should have a little more faith in the guy. He's extremely smart. If he has more information, he will time the release perfectly.

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 07:51 AM

Troll.

Ok, you're a troll. Duly noted, and refreshingly honest.

donttread
09-02-2016, 08:10 AM
You should have a little more faith in the guy. He's extremely smart. If he has more information, he will time the release perfectly.

If he's alive to do so that is.

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 08:23 AM
If he's alive to do so that is.

He's already declared - for reasons of self-preservation - that he has a contingency plan to release this information in the event of a mugging on the street which results in his coincidental death.

donttread
09-02-2016, 02:30 PM
He's already declared - for reasons of self-preservation - that he has a contingency plan to release this information in the event of a mugging on the street which results in his coincidental death.

There are other ways the dark one can reach him. At aminimum he needs to make th continency plan non revokable, even by himself.