PDA

View Full Version : October Surprise? Obama secret Iran deal cut

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Iran could announce a temporary halt to uranium enrichment before next month’s U.S. election in a move to save Barack Obama’s presidency, a source affiliated with high Iranian officials said today.

read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/october-surprise-obama-secret-iran-deal-cut/

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 10:41 AM
hmmmm I find it very odd that this reporter is so close to the Iranian leader.

Oh well its nice they are so friendly that the Iranian leader would tell him such secrets.

love is in the air

Cigar
10-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Isn't it Great to be Liked :)

Carygrant
10-06-2012, 03:59 AM
Iran is close to being on its knees as the financial world has forced the Rial down by over 70% and about 40% in the last month.
As I keep telling you, you win wars through mind control not Armies that don't know how to win .
When there is social upheaval near to panic and anarchy , there will be at least partial regime change . This sort of action coupled with targeted assassinations and cyber war fare is far more sophisticated and effective . Well done the British and Israeli for helping out America again .

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Iran has a huge population under thirty.

they want a secular government

Peter1469
10-06-2012, 08:35 AM
Iran has a huge population under thirty.

they want a secular government

I agree with you in part. These people you speak of live in the cities. The poor in the country are still the majority and they support the regime. That is why the Green Revolution was never going anywhere. But I appreciate your post.

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 08:52 AM
The better educated people in the cities always end up driving policy in the end.

they are very connected to the internets.

they want a secular country.

Peter1469
10-06-2012, 08:59 AM
The better educated people in the cities always end up driving policy in the end.

they are very connected to the internets.

they want a secular country.

I agree. They are just outnumbered by the rural peasants at this point. A free Iran could be a great thing for the world.

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 09:18 AM
dictators fall.

and ahmadiajads fall is coming

Captain Obvious
10-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Iran could announce a temporary halt to uranium enrichment before next month’s U.S. election in a move to save Barack Obama’s presidency, a source affiliated with high Iranian officials said today.

read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/october-surprise-obama-secret-iran-deal-cut/

No doubt the Taliban and al Qaeda are highly desiring a second Obama term also.

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 11:57 AM
yeah since hes the guy under whom their leaders have been decimated

Peter1469
10-06-2012, 12:22 PM
dictators fall.

and ahmadiajads fall is coming

Yes. How do you see this playing out?

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 12:25 PM
I see his power weakening until a revolution can be sucessful in Iran.

the young people have tried before and were crushed.

Peter1469
10-06-2012, 01:20 PM
I see his power weakening until a revolution can be sucessful in Iran.

the young people have tried before and were crushed.

Yes that is true. I think that they are decades away from a successful revolution.

coolwalker
10-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Yes that is true. I think that they are decades away from a successful revolution.

His term in office is up in less than a year.

Ivan88
10-10-2012, 10:50 AM
Iran is close to being on its knees as the financial world has forced the Rial down by over 70% and about 40% in the last month.
As I keep telling you, you win wars through mind control not Armies that don't know how to win .
When there is social upheaval near to panic and anarchy , there will be at least partial regime change . This sort of action coupled with targeted assassinations and cyber war fare is far more sophisticated and effective . Well done the British and Israeli for helping out America again .

Nice of you to admit what kind of person you are, Mr. Senior Member. 690