PDA

View Full Version : Americans' distrust of Obama birth story rises

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 10:55 AM
“The birthers aren’t going anywhere!”

So concludes MIT political science professor Adam J. Berinsky, who published Monday results from a YouGov survey of 1,000 Americans (http://today.yougov.com/news/2012/10/01/birthers-arent-going-anywhere-update/) who were asked whether they believed Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/americans-distrust-of-obama-birth-story-rises/

truthmatters
10-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Its so wonderful of all these people to care so deeply about Obamas child hood

Cigar
10-05-2012, 10:57 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/120926-joe-scarborough-sums-up-the-romney-campaign-so-far.jpg

Peter1469
10-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Hello Mika....

GrassrootsConservative
10-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Nice strawmen, Libtards Cigar and Truthdoesn'tmatter, but we all know what the issue in this thread is. We have a president who wasn't born in America, the first of many unconstitutional things the lazy welfare Muslim Brotherhood dumbfuck in the White House has done. It's sad that he won't put out a birth certificate while strawmanning Mitt Romney on things that don't matter. Anything said dumbfuck says is in moot point because he broke the constitution by even running for president in the first place. Maybe back at his brother's shed in Kenya they can elect him president. The birth certificate is photoshopped, several photoshop experts have spoken out and.... the Mainstream Media refuses to mention it. Wonder why? Maybe Odumba's personal nutlicker Chris Matthews let slip to their viewers that they are in the pocket of Odumba, along with all other cable news sources that aren't fox news, but people still aren't quite waking up to the truth yet. They will, but I hope it's not too late. I hope it's not when we have no missiles or nuclear weapons and troops from the Middle East are shooting us all in our own streets that people start to go "oh, hey, those 'teabaggers' as we called them were right. Odumba never was born in America", if they have time to get all that out. We're fucked if you fuckheads re-elect him. Sorry, it's true. I hope you wake up soon, Libtards.

Deadwood
10-05-2012, 09:06 PM
The issue for me is that there is so much mystery here.

We know so damn little, for sure, about Obama and he has been more than reluctant to close those doors. Look, it took three years of hounding and The Donald to weigh in before he released his long form birth certificate.

I may be naive, but I have doubts that he was NOT born in the USA. However, as each new revelation appears the theory that he lied about his place of birth to get financial aid for college becomes more and more believable.

So, when The Donald speaks he reacts, but still holds all that information secret?

There must be something dark and ugly he's hiding, otherwise why not settle it? Most people would p just say "here, now fuck off."

oceanloverOH
10-05-2012, 09:16 PM
My thoughts exactly, FAL.

GrassrootsConservative
10-05-2012, 09:43 PM
I may be naive, but I have doubts that he was NOT born in the USA.

So you think he was born here? Not trying to fire shots, just making sure what I'm reading is true.

Deadwood
10-05-2012, 09:57 PM
So you think he was born here? Not trying to fire shots, just making sure what I'm reading is true.

Frankly, I don't know what to think anymore. When this "birther" thing first arose I thought, like most Americans, 'oh damn, another conspiracy theory we don't need."

I do not like Obama as a man or his politics and I thought it was a red herring that only made his opponents look silly

And, I figured someone would have to be really, really stupid to try and pull that off. Maybe I am naive, but I was a journalist for too long and know Benjamin Franklin's adage that "two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead." is true. I got more than a few political people fired because of little brown envelops left at my door which led to the facts.

But, not only won't it go away, but Obama isn't even trying to make it go away. The long from has been declared a forgery by at least three different experts....so I don't know.

What I DO KNOW is that he is behaving like a man who has something very serious and very destructive to hide.

Now, I ask, why? He is the most powerful man in the country. He can make this disappear with the stroke of a pen and, from what we've seen, he has no hesitation in stomping on the constitution.

So either he was not born in Hawaii [which does not mean he isn't an American - I am an American and I was born in Canada of American parents] or he was and lied about being born in Kenya to get a deal in college.

Note: His book jacket made that claim and stood for 16 years and he never said a word.

One: Where did that "mistake" come from?

Two: Why has he never acknowledged it.

And finally, what a fucking mess if is proven he was not born here. Everything he's signed. Every law, every executive order, very treaty is voided.

And the US taxpayer is on the hook to pay some serious back dues on that puppy.

And that's why I think neither the dems nor the R's want to look too closely....

GrassrootsConservative
10-05-2012, 10:03 PM
And finally, what a fucking mess if is proven he was not born here. Everything he's signed. Every law, every executive order, very treaty is voided.

And the US taxpayer is on the hook to pay some serious back dues on that puppy.

And that's why I think neither the dems nor the R's want to look too closely....

This is what I think about most of the time. If we get 4 more years and then in 7 or 8 years when more research is done and (if) the truth comes out that he was really born in another country, holy shit. At least we will have a reason to lock his traitor ass away. Maybe in prison he will finally admit to being Muslim.

birddog
10-05-2012, 11:29 PM

No, some of us care about our Constitution! The kenyan is a phony scumbucket or he would show ua a real BC, and open his Columbia records. No excuse or deflection will change those facts.

Deadwood
10-06-2012, 12:02 AM

Sarcasm is the tool of fools and the playground of idiots.

At the very least the post is an oversimplification and a lame diversion.

The point is, that one way or another Obama has lied about his birth...that's serious.

Either he was born in Kenya as is book jacket, published 17 years ago states, or the book was a lie.

If, as some have claimed, he did not know about the claim in the book jacket, which is highly unlikely, it means he is lazy, incompetent, foolish and reckless.

There is no way out of this painted corner.

Mainecoons
10-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Also, remember that the book bio stood uncorrected for 16 years.

I have to say that I'm pretty convinced that the BC was altered to hide embarassing facts about his birth in Hawaii, not to hide a foreign birth. But that obvious alteration just reiterates once again that Barry is a fabrication and a puppet for the radicals who basically created his image. What you saw in the debate was the real Barry, a guy who really doesn't know his job or understand the ideas that he's been indoctrinated with by Ayers, et. al.

He does fine in front of a teleprompter because there all he has to do is read the words. And he is a good speaker when he doesn't have to come up with his own words.

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 08:26 AM
on no evidence what so ever.

its how you people opperate

Peter1469
10-06-2012, 08:56 AM

You can't support your claim. The bio that Coons refers too does exist. That is evidence. What say you?

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 08:58 AM
and how does that "evidence" debunk the actual birth records?

Peter1469
10-06-2012, 09:05 AM
and how does that "evidence" debunk the actual birth records?

I didn't say that it does. I merely said your claim of no evidence was false. If you are right about the American birth, it could be that Obama lied about a foreign birth to gain the affirmative action benefits. Of course the left would applaud that.

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Its a book that mistates a fact.

That wouldnt stand up in court as evidence would it

GrumpyDog
10-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Also, remember that the book bio stood uncorrected for 16 years.

I have to say that I'm pretty convinced that the BC was altered to hide embarassing facts about his birth in Hawaii, not to hide a foreign birth. But that obvious alteration just reiterates once again that Barry is a fabrication and a puppet for the radicals who basically created his image. What you saw in the debate was the real Barry, a guy who really doesn't know his job or understand the ideas that he's been indoctrinated with by Ayers, et. al.

He does fine in front of a teleprompter because there all he has to do is read the words. And he is a good speaker when he doesn't have to come up with his own words.

If you got proof the BC was a forgery, then bring it before Congress, or file a lawsuit. Otherwise you sound just like all the Tea baggin fools.

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 09:33 AM
that is my point they have no proof.

there level of proof amounts to "I hate Obama"

Deadwood
10-06-2012, 10:27 AM

So, where's yours?

In the time you have been here, you have not posted ONE reference.

That is hypocrisy and arrogance.

Respect in negatives...

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 10:29 AM
now your not even making any sense

Deadwood
10-06-2012, 10:32 AM
If you got proof the BC was a forgery, then bring it before Congress, or file a lawsuit. Otherwise you sound just like all the Tea baggin fools.

Not because I think you are too incompetent, but because I think you will ignore the challenge..

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/5779-Looks-Like-Someone-Else-Spotted-the-Forgery?highlight=birth+certificate+forgery

Deadwood
10-06-2012, 10:34 AM

Excuse me?

I challenged you clearly in plain English to provide proof of you claims, as I have a few dozen times....and all you can do is insult?

Bad dog.

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 10:37 AM
So, where's yours?

In the time you have been here, you have not posted ONE reference.

That is hypocrisy and arrogance.

Respect in negatives...

what is it you are refering to as a referance?

Peter1469
10-06-2012, 12:16 PM

You misunderstand the term evidence. So you are claiming that Obama claiming to be a foreign born African in order to get preferential treatment was a lie?

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 12:24 PM
why are you lying about the facts now?

Peter1469
10-06-2012, 01:19 PM
why are you lying about the facts now?

Which facts?

patrickt
10-06-2012, 05:59 PM
For me, it's the halo effect. I don't have any interest in where President Obama was born at this point but I don't trust him on anything. Lying is second nature to him. He's confessed that sometimes he believes his own bullshit. Well, I don't.

Deadwood
10-06-2012, 07:07 PM

LOL

and this does?

what is it you are refering to as a referance?

Look, I will state this again using small words. The book liner says Obama was born in Kenya. That is a fact.

That book was published 17 years ago. That is a fact.

Obama has never denied that. That is a fact.

So, truthinessmatters, who demands others present their case, I have done so, documented the birth certificate as you demanded....so what is the truth here? Where was Obama born?

If in Hawaii, then the book liner is false, as in lie, your word.

If the book liner is not a lie, then the birth certificate is.

What is your point? And please, make a point instead of name calling and distracting. Where do you say Obama was born?

garyo
10-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Why don't we talk about Obama's claim of 5.6% unemployment if congress past his stimulus pkg

Captain Obvious
10-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Might as well talk about unicorns and the Superbowl Champion Cleveland Browns.

garyo
10-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Lol

GrassrootsConservative
10-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Might as well talk about unicorns and the Superbowl Champion Cleveland Browns.

Or the Cleveland Browns beating a team of unicorns in The Superbowl. Oh wait that's still more likely.

Deadwood
10-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Sorry, I just got that...

Classic and funny...

Carygrant
10-07-2012, 03:37 AM
“The birthers aren’t going anywhere!”

So concludes MIT political science professor Adam J. Berinsky, who published Monday results from a YouGov survey of 1,000 Americans (http://today.yougov.com/news/2012/10/01/birthers-arent-going-anywhere-update/) who were asked whether they believed Barack Obama was born in the United States.

A sick bunch of people in a sick racist society .

birddog
10-07-2012, 04:13 AM
A sick bunch of people in a sick racist society .

Race doesn't have anything to do with it, other than the fact that if Obama was not "black," he would never have got the nomination. Because of his PC blackness, the MSM gave him a pass, and his opposition was afraid to insist on him being properly vetted because of the fear of being labeled a racist. The true racism is in the MSM and the dimocratic party.

Again, due to his proven associations with Davis, Wright, Rezko, and Ayers, Obama could never have passed a TSC investigation by the FBI. A full vetting would have insisted on a REAL BC and all his college records since they were pertinant to his eligibility to be POTUS.

The true "sick" people are the gullible idiots who voted for Obama.

coolwalker
10-09-2012, 11:49 AM
A narcissist can't help lying, it's second nature.

Carygrant
10-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Birthers are very gullible and not very bright people .
It's called desperately making the world morph into something which suits your preconceived view .
Bit like Flat Earthers .

coolwalker
10-09-2012, 04:25 PM

Other than the fat that Obama had to sign a disclaimer stating all facts were true.

coolwalker
10-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Birthers are very gullible and not very bright people .
It's called desperately making the world morph into something which suits your preconceived view .
Bit like Flat Earthers .

It's like hearing a mosquito buzzing around your ear but can't see it. Doesn't mean it's false.