PDA

View Full Version : tPF The FBI found extensive evidence Hillary's emails violated federal records laws

Peter1469
09-02-2016, 04:40 AM
The FBI found extensive evidence Hillary's emails violated federal records laws (http://circa.com/politics/accountability/fbis-hillary-clinton-email-probe-found-evidence-of-effort-to-evade-federal-records-law)

Though it was not their primary mission, FBI agents who investigated Hillary Clinton's email collected significant evidence suggesting she and her team violated federal record-keeping laws, including persisting to use a private Blackberry and server to conduct State Department business after being warned they posed legal and security risks, government sources tell Circa.The evidence was compelling enough to convince FBI Director James Comey that the Clinton team had not complied with record-keeping laws and to cause at least one witness to raise their Fifth Amendment ***

Each email transmission of a government document that was not preserved or turned over to the State Department from Mrs. Clinton's tenure could theoretically be considered a violation of the Federal Records Act, the main law governing preservation of government records and data.

Other federal laws make it a felony to intentionally conceal, remove or destroy federal records as defined under the Act, punishable with a fine and imprisonment of up to three years. A single conviction also carries a devastating impact for anyone looking to work again in government because the law declares that any violator "shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

Read more at the link. It is a fairly long article.

donttread
09-02-2016, 06:15 AM
The FBI found extensive evidence Hillary's emails violated federal records laws (http://circa.com/politics/accountability/fbis-hillary-clinton-email-probe-found-evidence-of-effort-to-evade-federal-records-law)

Untouchable. We are governed by crooks owned by souless megacorps who have more rights than people with very few of those pesky responsibilities. Even I can't believe how quickly we have gone south after "Citizen's United"

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 07:34 AM
I cannot think of a dirtier US Politician in our history. Can a leftist produce one?

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 07:53 AM
Oh, Crepitus? You've already heard previously that Clinton violated Federal Records Laws?

Why haven't you acknowledged it before? If you have, please direct me there.

BTW: what's worse?

Beating a dead horse, or ignoring it altogether?

Beevee
09-02-2016, 08:34 AM
I cannot think of a dirtier US Politician in our history. Can a leftist produce one?

Make your choice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_federal_politicians_convicted_of_ crimes

ripmeister
09-02-2016, 08:54 AM

Tricky Dick perhaps?

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 08:57 AM
Make your choice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_federal_politicians_convicted_of_ crimes

I asked you to make your choice.

I particularly enjoyed that your list began with David Petraeus, who was convicted of offenses less severe - but identical in type - to Hillary's offenses.

Yes, indeed. Now make your choice.

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Tricky Dick perhaps?

You think what Richard Nixon was convicted of was worse than what Hillary Clinton has done?

Can you compare the two for us?

MrMike
09-02-2016, 08:58 AM
Hillary has a well proven track record of:

* lying
* more lying
* corruption
* incompetence

Apparently those are considered positive attributes for Liberal candidates for POTUS

hanger4
09-02-2016, 09:06 AM
Make your choice.

Beevee you and wiki missed one

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/kristian-saucier-investigation-hillary-clinton-223646

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 09:57 AM
@Beevee (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=255) you and wiki missed one

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/kristian-saucier-investigation-hillary-clinton-223646

Gotta love the following rank equivocation by politico:

To some, the comparison to Clinton’s case may appear strained. Clinton has said none of the information on her server was marked classified at the time. In many cases, it was marked as unclassified when sent to her by people in the State Department more familiar with the issues involved.
By contrast, sailors are trained early on that the engine compartment of a nuclear sub is a restricted area and that much information relating to the sub’s nuclear reactors is classified.

Except for one thing, politico: Sec'ys of State are told the exact same thing: her communiques are ALSO automatically considered classified due to the nature of her job.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Gotta love the following rank equivocation by politico:

Except for one thing, politico: Sec'ys of State are told the exact same thing: her communiques are ALSO automatically considered classified due to the nature of her job.

"Except for one thing, politico: Sec'ys of State are told the exact same thing: her communiques are ALSO automatically considered classified due to the nature of her job."

^^^^ The point hill-bots ignore ^^^^

ripmeister
09-02-2016, 10:04 AM
You think what Richard Nixon was convicted of was worse than what Hillary Clinton has done?

Uh yea. Plenty of info out there for folks to decide. In a nutshell Dick was behind the commission of felonies and he knew he was going to be convicted by the senate hence his resignation from the office of POTUS. I'd compare that to any of the things Clinton has been accused of.

TrueBlue
09-02-2016, 10:17 AM

Well that should well show you that no one is truly above the law if they are in effect guilty of some impropriety. That has not been the case with Hillary Clinton, however, no evidence as with others.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 10:25 AM
Well that should well show you that no one is truly above the law if they are in effect guilty of some impropriety. That has not been the case with Hillary Clinton, however, no evidence as with others.

But Hillary's handling of classified information is incompetence personified.

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 10:47 AM
Uh yea. Plenty of info out there for folks to decide. In a nutshell Dick was behind the commission of felonies and he knew he was going to be convicted by the senate hence his resignation from the office of POTUS. I'd compare that to any of the things Clinton has been accused of.

The two pale.

Nixon was attempting to gather info on his political opposition. He didn't endanger State secrets. The fact that Comey declined to recommend prosecution is transparent to the knowledgeable public: intent is not considered a legal factor; Comey made it a personal factor in deciding that "no prosecutor would take the case": an opinion that many prosecutors are already on record refuting.

Only TrueLemmings think otherwise.

texan
09-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Have you seen her negatives recently they are passing Trumps. It is about driving those numbers........

Beevee
09-02-2016, 11:08 AM
I asked you to make your choice.

I particularly enjoyed that your list began with David Petraeus, who was convicted of offenses less severe - but identical in type - to Hillary's offenses.

Yes, indeed. Now make your choice.

I don't have to make a choice. It's you who is attempting to create a scenario. It just doesn't wash. So suck it up.

texan
09-02-2016, 11:08 AM
The two pale.

Nixon was attempting to gather info on his political opposition. He didn't endanger State secrets. The fact that Comey declined to recommend prosecution is transparent to the knowledgeable public: intent is not considered a legal factor; Comey made it a personal factor in deciding that "no prosecutor would take the case": an opinion that many prosecutors are already on record refuting.

Figured someone would go to the Nixon card on your question. Not even close and BTW if she were a republican the press and left would point out how much worse this is but we are trying to get her elected.

Beevee
09-02-2016, 11:11 AM
@Beevee (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=255) you and wiki missed one

When is a politician not a politician? When he is serving as a sailor in the US military or goes by the name of Donald Trump.

zelmo1234
09-02-2016, 11:13 AM
Tricky Dick perhaps?

What do you think Is worse because Hillary did the same thing that Nixon did with little Debbie wasserman, when she rigged the dnc primary.

Nixon is rolling over in his grave wondering why he even go into trouble.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 11:16 AM
When is a politician not a politician? When he is serving as a sailor in the US military or goes by the name of Donald Trump.

So Hillary gets a pass cause she's a politician ??

zelmo1234
09-02-2016, 11:17 AM

The difference is Nixon didn't kill those that had the goods on him.

The have this funny habit of dropping dead around the Clintons

Can you Imagine in Nixon's Term

If he would have had sex with an intern and been accused of Rape, having to pay 800K to get the lawsuit to go away?

Tahuyaman
09-02-2016, 11:19 AM

LBJ was probably just as bad. He had a complete lap-dog media back then too.

Tahuyaman
09-02-2016, 11:21 AM
So Hillary gets a pass cause she's a politician ??

she gets a pass because the liberals have never claimed to have standards. They don't claim to be honest. They only care about achieving their political goals by any means possible.

MisterVeritis
09-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Comey is corrupt.

ripmeister
09-02-2016, 12:03 PM
But Hillary's handling of classified information is incompetence personified.

Not that I agree with you but last time I checked that's not a crime.

ripmeister
09-02-2016, 12:05 PM
The two pale.

I disagree but I will admit that I don't know any of the specifics about the supposed top secret e-mails. Were there some that actually contained state secrets that would have put us at great risk as many claim? I really don't know. Perhaps you can enlighten me.

ripmeister
09-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Figured someone would go to the Nixon card on your question. Not even close and BTW if she were a republican the press and left would point out how much worse this is but we are trying to get her elected.

Why do you say not even close? With all these calls to "lock her up" the predicate would be that a crime was committed. Tricky Dick while not convicted saw the writing on the wall and resigned. What crime has Clinton been convicted of? Actually I guess you are correct. Not even close.

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 12:14 PM
I don't have to make a choice. It's you who is attempting to create a scenario. It just doesn't wash. So suck it up.

I asked posters to make a choice, and you responded. If you do not want to go on record - and of course you don't - stay out of my posts.

ripmeister
09-02-2016, 12:14 PM
What do you think Is worse because Hillary did the same thing that Nixon did with little Debbie wasserman, when she rigged the dnc primary.

Nixon is rolling over in his grave wondering why he even go into trouble.

The history is clear on this regardless of how much you want to recharacterize it.

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 12:16 PM
Why do you say not even close? With all these calls to "lock her up" the predicate would be that a crime was committed. Tricky Dick while not convicted saw the writing on the wall and resigned. What crime has Clinton been convicted of? Actually I guess you are correct. Not even close.

Cognitive dissonant leftist excusism. Nixon resigned because the culture of principle and integrity was still alive then - including enough within himself to actually resign.

Hillary doesn't have such integrity, and those in power in Government have plainly covered her ass.

They are still in the process of discovering just how big that ass actually is.

I'll ask you again: give us a detailed comparison of what Nixon supposedly did wrong, and what Hillary supposedly did wrong.

If you dare.

Subdermal
09-02-2016, 12:17 PM
The history is clear on this regardless of how much you want to recharacterize it.

History is clear, which is why you don't have the integrity to correct how it is that zelmo is incorrect.

ripmeister
09-02-2016, 12:27 PM
Cognitive dissonant leftist excusism. Nixon resigned because the culture of principle and integrity was still alive then - including enough within himself to actually resign.

Hillary doesn't have such integrity, and those in power in Government have plainly covered her ass.

I'll ask you again: give us a detailed comparison of what Nixon supposedly did wrong, and what Hillary supposedly did wrong.

If you dare.

You certainly have yourself convinced. I'll give you that.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Not that I agree with you but last time I checked that's not a crime.

Incompetence isn't a crime usually, but voting for a candidate whose handling of classified information was incompetent is a crime, figuratively speaking.

ripmeister
09-02-2016, 12:54 PM

If you dare.

We could go thru all the documentation, the smoking gun from the secret tapes etc. and you would refute it all and we'd go on and on and on and on. I would simply reference Fords pardon and leave it at that. Nuf said.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 01:10 PM
We could go thru all the documentation, the smoking gun from the secret tapes etc. and you would refute it all and we'd go on and on and on and on. I would simply reference Fords pardon and leave it at that. Nuf said.

Ain't defending Nixon, but one small question, did Nixon compromise national security ??

Beevee
09-02-2016, 01:15 PM
I asked posters to make a choice, and you responded. If you do not want to go on record - and of course you don't - stay out of my posts.

I'm sure you wish I would. But I won't.

Bethere
09-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Ain't defending Nixon, but one small question, did Nixon compromise national security ??

Still arguing Watergate?

Unable to accept any verdict of history you and your frustrated party are doomed.

This is the 21st century.

Peter1469
09-02-2016, 01:24 PM
We are moving toward Banana Republic status. Rule of law means that there is not a protected class that is above the law.

Bethere
09-02-2016, 01:28 PM

Dozens of nixon aides went to prison for crimes in office.

Dozens of Reagan aides went to prison for crimes in office.

Both were reelected.

No members of either the Clinton or Obama administrations have been convicted of crimes in office and sent to prison.

Not one.

donttread
09-02-2016, 02:01 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/KqLPb0IrGHwiY/200.gif

Hey to make that horse dead cost lots of money, all of the respect the country had for the DNC and probably a few people's lives somewhere along the the line, you know like White water?

donttread
09-02-2016, 02:05 PM
We are moving toward Banana Republic status. Rule of law means that there is not a protected class that is above the law.

Well there certainly is now and has been for a long time. The level and depths of that protection were never quite this obvious however.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Still arguing Watergate?

Unable to accept any verdict of history you and your frustrated party are doomed.

This is the 21st century.

Try reading the thread from page 1 and catch up. You probably won't make such an inane comment.

But on the bright side you did post your own words and no cartoon. That's a start.

Bethere
09-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Try reading the thread from page 1 and catch up. You probably won't make such an inane comment.

But on the bright side you did post your own words and no cartoon. That's a start.

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 02:10 PM
Dozens of nixon aides went to prison for crimes in office.

Dozens of Reagan aides went to prison for crimes in office.

Both were reelected.

No members of either the Clinton or Obama administrations have been convicted of crimes in office and sent to prison.

Not one.

Probably not a wise choice for help ripmeister, Bethere tends to get pwnd rather often.

Bethere
09-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Probably not a wise choice for help ripmeister, Bethere tends to get pwnd rather often.Rip has known me for years.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 02:12 PM
It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.

Pwnd yet again Bethere. Just can't seem to learn from your mistakes can ya.

Bethere
09-02-2016, 02:14 PM
Pwnd yet again Bethere. Just can't seem to learn from your mistakes can ya.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Rip has known me for years.

Then he/she knows better.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 02:17 PM

How cute, same pic, same pwndage.

You a hoot kid.

Bethere
09-02-2016, 02:18 PM
How cute, same pic, same pwndage.

You a hoot kid.

Don't hijack pete's thread.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Don't hijack pete's thread.

Then stop acting obtuse.

Bethere
09-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Then stop acting obtuse.'Obtuse-LY,' Einstein.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 02:29 PM
'Obtuse-LY,' Einstein.

Good, you understand.

Bethere
09-02-2016, 02:33 PM
Good, you understand.

Congratulations, pete's tPF thread is now yours.

My work here is done.

ripmeister
09-02-2016, 02:54 PM

Don't know. Haven't seen that Clinton did either. Your question though is not germane to the original question.

ripmeister
09-02-2016, 02:57 PM
Hey to make that horse dead cost lots of money, all of the respect the country had for the DNC and probably a few people's lives somewhere along the the line, you know like White water?

Huh? :huh:

ripmeister
09-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Probably not a wise choice for help ripmeister, Bethere tends to get pwnd rather often.

I'm good with BeThere.

Bethere
09-02-2016, 03:04 PM
I'm good with BeThere.

As a rookie you might want to check out the tPF rules that hanger4 has no doubt violated on this thread. It is a unique feature to this forum that I really like.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/31827-The-Political-Forums-Rules-and-Regulations

Imagine if our previous home had such rules!

Bethere
09-02-2016, 03:15 PM

To get this back on track for you, pete, what do you think of today's release of interview notes?

Chris
09-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Bethere has been thread banned at the request of the OP, Peter1469. Please do not respond to Bethere any further in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread in a PM.

hanger4
09-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Don't know. Haven't seen that Clinton did either. Your question though is not germane to the original question.

Clintons home-brew unsecured server isn't invisible whether or not you wish to see it.

Peter1469
09-03-2016, 10:10 AM
The FBI interview also catches Hillary is multiple lies. (http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/02/fbi-interview-catches-hillary-clinton-in-multiple-lies-private-server/)

In the FBI report, Clinton made statements that appear to either contradict her earlier remarks about the email scandal or to be flat-out lies.

Clinton has repeatedly said she has turned over all of her work-related emails on her private server, but the FBI report stated they found 17,448 emails she failed to turn over to the Inspector General.

View image on Twitter (https://twitter.com/TheFix/status/771770659911368704/photo/1)https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrXhUGGW8AAnoAK.jpg:small (https://twitter.com/TheFix/status/771770659911368704/photo/1)

Follow (https://twitter.com/TheFix)
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/588064573887909888/fG8cWpAE_bigger.jpgChris Cillizza
✔@TheFix (https://twitter.com/TheFix)

There were 17,448 work-related emails that Clinton didn't turn over to the State Inspector General
2:03 PM - 2 Sep 2016 (https://twitter.com/TheFix/status/771770659911368704)

(https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=771770659911368704)

727727 Retweets (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=771770659911368704)

516516 likes (https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=771770659911368704)

Several weeks after the initial New York Times story broke (http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/03/us/politics/hillary-clintons-use-of-private-email-at-state-department-raises-flags.html) in March 2015, revealing the existence of Clinton’s private email server, a bunch of these emails were deleted.

[/URL][URL="https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/771777796368633856/photo/1"]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrXnt7NWEAA2mbU.jpg:small (https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/771777796368633856/photo/1)https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrXnvpAWYAAb-Kc.jpg:small (https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/771777796368633856/photo/1)

Follow (https://twitter.com/lachlan)
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/701158934833270784/FVNK2PVH_bigger.jpgLachlan Markay
✔@lachlan (https://twitter.com/lachlan)

"I want the public to see my email."
::three weeks later::
"OH SHIT DELETE DELETE DELETE"
2:32 PM - 2 Sep 2016 (https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/771777796368633856)

(https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=771777796368633856)

343343 Retweets (https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=771777796368633856)

278278 likes (https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=771777796368633856)

Clinton told the FBI that she didn’t pay attention to the different levels of classification, and that she didn’t understand that an email containing a “(C)” meant “classified,” but that she thought they were marked “alphabetical order.”

At this point her Fans are accessories after the fact and all of them ought to be jailed.

AZ Jim
09-03-2016, 10:49 AM
I cannot think of a dirtier US Politician in our history. Can a leftist produce one?Try harder.

AZ Jim
09-03-2016, 10:56 AM
@Bethere (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1988) has been thread banned at the request of the OP, @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10). Please do not respond to Bethere any further in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread in a PM.Got to hot for ya Peter?

AZ Jim
09-03-2016, 10:58 AM

Nixon is rolling over in his grave wondering why he even go into trouble.Entirely untrue on several fronts.

Ransom
09-03-2016, 11:01 AM
Uh oh.......they'll be political sniper fire to duck from on this one.

Peter1469
09-03-2016, 02:06 PM
Got to hot for ya Peter?
http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16027

tPF denotes a thread for serious conversation. Only an asshat doesn't understand.

The gerbil doesn't seem serious to me.

Chris
09-03-2016, 02:22 PM
Got to hot for ya Peter?

AZ Jim has been thread banned at the request of the OP, Peter1469. Please do not respond to AZ Jim any further in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread in a PM.

hanger4
09-03-2016, 02:34 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16027

tPF denotes a thread for serious conversation. Only an asshat doesn't understand.

The gerbil doesn't seem serious to me.

The gerbil pic is just one of many ways Bethere admitts failure. Can't refute the truth it posts a pic.

decedent
09-03-2016, 02:49 PM
The two pale.

I remember when Clinton offered $1 million to bribe a federal attorney. Oh wait...

hanger4
09-03-2016, 02:52 PM
I remember when Clinton offered $1 million to bribe a federal attorney. Oh wait...

I remember when integrity was a virtue.

decedent
09-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Nixon was a foul-mouthed, lying bigot who was as corrupt as they came. He knew about his break-ins and offered shut up money to keep the feds quiet. It's all on his own tapes.

exploited
09-03-2016, 03:36 PM
Wait... are Richard Nixon's crimes being somehow minimized in order to make a political point against Hillary Clinton?

Good god, her corruption speaks for itself, no need to drag Ol' Dick into this.

Tahuyaman
09-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Wait... are Richard Nixon's crimes being somehow minimized in order to make a political point against Hillary Clinton?

Good god, her corruption speaks for itself, no need to drag Ol' Dick into this.

The partisans will go to any means to condone corruption.