PDA

View Full Version : Ben Carson Urges Black Voters to Back Donald Trump

FindersKeepers
09-04-2016, 01:23 PM
Not really a surprise -- but, interesting all the same.

Mr. Carson, a former rival to Trump for the GOP nomination, said that the Republican Party had traditionally stumbled in its outreach to minorities, “including the African-American community, because they’ve pretty much written that off as Democrat territory.”
“Donald Trump is changing that narrative,” he said in an interview on Fox broadcast Sunday.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/ben-carson-urges-black-voters-to-back-donald-trump-1473008819

AZ Jim
09-04-2016, 03:42 PM
Uncle Tom wants a job in the Trump administration. Problem is there won't be one.

hanger4
09-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Uncle Tom wants a job in the Trump administration. Problem is there won't be one.

Why the "uncle tom" Jim ??

Mister D
09-04-2016, 03:52 PM

lol Gotta love those old white men letting us all know who is authentically black.

Boris The Animal
09-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Because it is Liberal idiots who think the only "authentic" blacks are those who subscribe to the Leftism that has imprisoned them for the past 50 years. LBJ was right. He sold the black community a bill of goods.

AZ Jim
09-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Uncle Tom wants a job in the Trump administration. Problem is there won't be one.He's willing to support a racist against fellow black Americans. Hand them over to one who has a track record of racism. It's obvious and you and others know it as well as Trumps hypocrisy in attending the black churches in Detroit. If you choose to play dumb, go for it, it fits you.

hanger4
09-04-2016, 04:35 PM
He's willing to support a racist against fellow black Americans. Hand them over to one who has a track record of racism. It's obvious and you and others know it as well as Trumps hypocrisy in attending the black churches in Detroit. If you choose to play dumb, go for it, it fits you.

And you believe that some how justifies your remark ??

Bethere
09-04-2016, 04:38 PM
And you believe that some how justifies your remark ??

AZ Jim
09-04-2016, 04:40 PM
And you believe that some how justifies your remark ??I don't need to justify to you or anyone else.

Boris The Animal
09-04-2016, 04:59 PM
I don't need to justify to you or anyone else.
yes you do Jimbob. You seem to think Democraps are clean and pure as the wind driven snow. Ignoring the fact that ALL Democrats are racist pieces of sh!t.

Peter1469
09-04-2016, 05:10 PM

Clearly a hard core racist.

zelmo1234
09-04-2016, 05:15 PM

And of course there is no Racism in the party of the KKK.

zelmo1234
09-04-2016, 05:16 PM

Because he is a Democrat and Carson has escaped the plantation that they have worked so hard to create for them.

It tends to piss off the Democrats.

zelmo1234
09-04-2016, 05:18 PM
He's willing to support a racist against fellow black Americans. Hand them over to one who has a track record of racism. It's obvious and you and others know it as well as Trumps hypocrisy in attending the black churches in Detroit. If you choose to play dumb, go for it, it fits you.

What is the most Racist think that you think Trump has said, so far?

Is it worst than telling people that Obama would be fetching us coffee a few years back?

zelmo1234
09-04-2016, 05:19 PM

Most Racist don't ever think they are in the wrong. Why should you be any different.

Peter1469
09-04-2016, 05:19 PM
The Democrats and their kill baby movement is responsible for 50% of the black population being murdered. And they call it choice.

Then call republicans racists.

One would think they worship Baal.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdiablofordummies.files.wordpress.c om%2F2011%2F02%2Fbaal-bnyu.jpg&f=1

zelmo1234
09-04-2016, 05:21 PM

AWWW! Are you having trouble facing the fact that you made the most racist statement in a long time in this forum

More racist than anything that Trump has said to date.

You see Racism never left the Democrat party, as you very well know. You just rebranded the owner. Now it is the Government that enslaves people of color. Just the way that you planed it.

Peter1469
09-04-2016, 05:23 PM
AWWW! Are you having trouble facing the fact that you made the most racist statement in a long time in this forum

You see Racism never left the Democrat party, as you very well know. You just rebranded the owner. Now it is the Government that enslaves people of color. Just the way that you planed it.

I have said many times. The Democratic Party is the home of racism in the US.

AZ Jim
09-04-2016, 05:30 PM

You see Racism never left the Democrat party, as you very well know. You just rebranded the owner. Now it is the Government that enslaves people of color. Just the way that you planNed it.Don't vote for me.

Peter1469
09-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Too easy.

hanger4
09-04-2016, 05:46 PM

Calling someone a racist while using a racial epithet is so AZ Jim.

What a joke.

Cletus
09-04-2016, 05:50 PM

Because he is a racist pile of buffalo dung.

AZ Jim
Calling someone a racist while using a racial epithet is so AZ Jim.

What a home.Show your ignorance, what "racial epithet"?

hanger4

And you agreeing with someone who uses a racial epithet while calling someone a racist is so AZ Jim.

hanger4
09-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Show your ignorance, what "racial epithet"?

Seriously ??

The ignorance was shown by the one who had to ask the question.

AZ Jim
09-04-2016, 06:06 PM
Seriously ??

The ignorance was shown by the one who had to ask the question.So, humor me, what "racial epithet"? If you are foolish enough to believe that "uncle Tom" is racist, consider this it is a phrase used by blacks to describe a fellow black who sells out his own people to the white man. It sure as hell does not make me a racist and you full well know it. So fuck off, idiot.

Peter1469
09-04-2016, 06:10 PM
So, humor me, what "racial epithet"? If you are foolish enough to believe that "uncle Tom" is racist, consider this it is a phrase used by blacks to describe a fellow black who sells out his own people to the white man. It sure as hell does not make me a racist and you full well know it. So fuck off, idiot.

Warning: Please don’t call members names.

hanger4
09-04-2016, 07:00 PM
So, humor me, what "racial epithet"? If you are foolish enough to believe that "uncle Tom" is racist, consider this it is a phrase used by blacks to describe a fellow black who sells out his own people to the white man. It sure as hell does not make me a racist and you full well know it. So fuck off, idiot.

Blacks use the "N" word also. Does that make it less offensive ??

Just AnotherPerson
09-04-2016, 09:26 PM
UUUMMMMMMM Someting wong here....................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DJ4Caod3Xs

zelmo1234
09-04-2016, 09:36 PM
So, humor me, what "racial epithet"? If you are foolish enough to believe that "uncle Tom" is racist, consider this it is a phrase used by blacks to describe a fellow black who sells out his own people to the white man. It sure as hell does not make me a racist and you full well know it. So $#@! off, idiot.

Tell you what, You come up here to Detroit and go to the church that Trump went today and call them Uncle Tom's and we can sit back and see what happens?