PDA

View Full Version : Former Trump University Workers Call the School a 'Lie'

Bethere
09-04-2016, 04:31 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/01/us/politics/donald-trump-university.html

An excellent article with lots of testimony/quotes for you to consider. Afterwards, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Bethere
09-05-2016, 12:12 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/01/us/politics/schnackenberg-testimony.html

AZ Jim
09-05-2016, 12:38 PM
It is obvious that Trump is a fraud. He was the pied piper of the naive.

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Just as long as you understand that Hillary and Bill had their hands in the same cookie jar, I am OK with that

But for some reason I think that you are going to give them a pass on doing the same thing???

I wonder why that is

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/69604-Clintons-For-Profit-College-Scan-worth-over-20-million-to-the-Clintons

Tahuyaman
09-05-2016, 12:54 PM
A civil court will handle it.

AZ Jim
09-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Just as long as you understand that Hillary and Bill had their hands in the same cookie jar, I am OK with that

But for some reason I think that you are going to give them a pass on doing the same thing???

I wonder why that is

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/69604-Clintons-For-Profit-College-Scan-worth-over-20-million-to-the-ClintonsDid they commit fraud? Trump did.

Docthehun
09-05-2016, 01:34 PM
I'd be curious as to just how many Trump supporters would have signed on to his school believing he could teach you how to become rich? Surely, if you buy into his Presidential program, some of you would have gladly forked over thousands. Who'll be the first? Based on the poll thread, at least a half dozen should own up.

Good times!

decedent
09-05-2016, 01:41 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/01/us/politics/schnackenberg-testimony.html

That's actually really sad.

TrueBlue
09-05-2016, 02:12 PM
That's actually really sad.
That IS sad and speaks VOLUMES as to the situation. Seems like there was only one who was getting richer, huh!

Peter1469
09-05-2016, 02:47 PM
It wasn't a university. It was a workshop. For suckers.

gamewell45
09-05-2016, 03:15 PM
This only cements in my mind that Trump is a crook and this combined with other issues makes him unfit to serve as President. While at the moment this is a civil issue, there is nothing to prevent it from becoming a criminal issue depending what else is uncovered.

Peter1469
09-05-2016, 04:10 PM
Amazing :shocked:

Bethere
09-05-2016, 04:17 PM
It wasn't a university. It was a workshop. For suckers.

Trump is a bottom feeder.

Peter1469
09-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Trump is a bottom feeder.

Hillary is a crook. And a failure in the world of high power foreign policy. She personally destroyed Libya- which prior to her treachery was the model for North Africa.

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Did they commit fraud? Trump did.

Why Yes, Yes they did, by touting the school and suggesting that people would actually get an education and jobs.

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 05:06 PM
I'd be curious as to just how many Trump supporters would have signed on to his school believing he could teach you how to become rich? Surely, if you buy into his Presidential program, some of you would have gladly forked over thousands. Who'll be the first? Based on the poll thread, at least a half dozen should own up.

Google No money Down Real Estate, and you will see just how many people buy into this get rich quick.

There are infomercials doing the same thing.

The Truth is, anyone can make a lot of money in Real Estate, if you are willing to work at it. Most people only want to get into the market, when they should be getting out.

Good times!

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 05:08 PM
This only cements in my mind that Trump is a crook and this combined with other issues makes him unfit to serve as President. While at the moment this is a civil issue, there is nothing to prevent it from becoming a criminal issue depending what else is uncovered.

And yet not one word about the Clintons doing the same thing.

Can we assume that you just forgot that, and she is not fit to be the President as well?

Or can we assume that you are a Hypocrite.

Tahuyaman
09-05-2016, 06:53 PM
Did they commit fraud? Trump did.

The Clinton's reinvented it.

Subdermal
09-05-2016, 07:32 PM

Good times!

I usually wear two socks. In this case, I'm going to wear out two socks.

gamewell45
09-05-2016, 08:11 PM
And yet not one word about the Clintons doing the same thing.

Can we assume that you just forgot that, and she is not fit to be the President as well?

Or can we assume that you are a Hypocrite.

This thread isn't about Hillary; try to stay on topic Zel even tho' I know it's tough for you to do so at times. And you of all people to accuse someone of being a hypocrite is laughable at best.

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 10:09 PM
This thread isn't about Hillary; try to stay on topic Zel even tho' I know it's tough for you to do so at times. And you of all people to accuse someone of being a hypocrite is laughable at best.

Pointing out that the other candidate is involved in the same thing is not off topic. The fact that you shills don't do your homework is not my fault.

And I will ask you this? Do you think that Trump made 20 million off Trump U?

Not likely, but the Clintons made 20 million off Laureate University, and screwed more people and are involved in the same type of class action law suit.

And NOT one of you Democrats have said a word about it. I wonder what the difference is???

Fucking Hypocrites

Docthehun
09-06-2016, 04:56 AM
Hey Zelmo1234, did you edit my post? I thought that was against the rules.

Docthehun
09-06-2016, 04:58 AM
I usually wear two socks. In this case, I'm going to wear out two socks.

Wear two pairs, protect your knuckles.

Bethere
09-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Pointing out that the other candidate is involved in the same thing is not off topic. The fact that you shills don't do your homework is not my fault.

Not likely, but the Clintons made 20 million off Laureate University, and screwed more people and are involved in the same type of class action law suit.

And NOT one of you Democrats have said a word about it. I wonder what the difference is???

$#@!ing Hypocrites

Stay on topic or start your own thread.

Thanks.

Captain Obvious
09-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Stay on topic or start your own thread.

Thanks.

Is on topic, troll.

Common Sense
09-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Trump's buying of Florida AG Pam Bondi is the bigger story than his shitty "universities".

Captain Obvious
09-07-2016, 02:55 PM
Trump's buying of Florida AG Pam Bondi is the bigger story than his shitty "universities".

Maybe, but Bethete is a whiny ****.

gamewell45
09-07-2016, 03:02 PM

Zel, like I said earlier if you read the topic of the thread It's about Trump and his so-called Trump University and not about the Clintons; all you are attempting to do is derail this thread. Stick to the topic at hand and start a new thread if you want to bring up Clinton's issues involving Laureate University. Then maybe one of "you democrats" might discuss the issue with you.

Bethere
09-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Maybe, but Bethete is a whiny ****.

Belittling your fellow poster, rule 2, is enough to toss you from this thread.

Why not just follow the rules instead?

Captain Obvious
09-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Belittling your fellow poster, rule 2, is enough to toss you from this thread.

Why not just follow the rules instead?

I do sometimes, rarely, abscond when I engage whiny cunts.

Bethere
09-07-2016, 03:43 PM
I do sometimes, rarely, abscond when I engage whiny $#@!s.

I sentence you to life.