PDA

View Full Version : tPF Donald Trump Will Not Debate Hillary, if Gary Johnson not Allowed to Participate

Chris
09-04-2016, 06:39 PM
Breaking...

Donald Trump Will Not Debate Hillary, if Gary Johnson not Allowed to Participate (http://www.smobserved.com/story/2016/09/04/news/donald-trump-will-not-debate-hillary-if-gary-johnson-not-allowed-to-participate/1894.html)

The Donald Trump for president campaign has announced that it will pull out of the September 26 schedule debate between democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Trump, unless third-party candidates Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are also allowed to participate.

Peter1469
09-04-2016, 06:41 PM
Good move.

Hillary will probably say no- she knows that Trump will cause her a physical breakdown in a debate.

AZ Jim
09-04-2016, 06:43 PM
He is chickenshit to face her alone. He wants to confuse issues. What a coward.

DGUtley
09-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Cankles is terrified. There is no nicey-nice in Trump. He will call it as he sees it. She can't handle him.

Peter1469
09-04-2016, 06:45 PM
He is chickenshit to face her alone. He wants to confuse issues. What a coward.

clown

DGUtley
09-04-2016, 06:45 PM
He is chicken$#@! to face her alone. He wants to confuse issues. What a coward.

Confuse issues? He will attack the real issues not the fake ones Cankles and her surrogates want to talk about. She is terrified.

Peter1469
09-04-2016, 06:46 PM
She won't debate him. She will break down on camera and she knows it.

Chris
09-04-2016, 06:53 PM
Spew hate for Clump (Clinton/Trump) but if Johnson and Stein get to debate it will be a good thing.

Ethereal
09-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Wow.

I have no idea what to think of this.

Chris
09-04-2016, 07:13 PM
Wow.

I have no idea what to think of this.

Of course it's tactical for Trump but if it gets Johnson and Stein in debates it could backfire.

Chris
09-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Should Johnson Be in Debates? Bernie Sanders Thinks 15% is “Too High” (http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/johnson-debates-sanders/#ixzz4JKuL4foR)

In an interview Sunday with Chuck Todd of NBC News, Democratic presidential runner-up Bernie Sanders was asked whether Gary Johnson should be invited to the presidential debates. Sanders said he believed that candidates who reach a certain threshold should be permitted to debate. When pressed on whether the 15% mark was reasonable, the Vermont Senator conceded that it was probably “too high.”

zelmo1234
09-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Breaking...

Donald Trump Will Not Debate Hillary, if Gary Johnson not Allowed to Participate (http://www.smobserved.com/story/2016/09/04/news/donald-trump-will-not-debate-hillary-if-gary-johnson-not-allowed-to-participate/1894.html)

That is Cool! I think it is another big win for Trump!

zelmo1234
09-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Of course it's tactical for Trump but if it gets Johnson and Stein in debates it could backfire.

Actually I think it is very Good, It will get Johnson Pro Pot, Anti Cop and Open Borders out is the open. That will Likely hurt him with Independents and Republicans. But for all those looking for a Reason not to vote for the most Corrupt candidate in modern History? He will continue to pull votes from Clinton.

She is likely going to take him up on not having the debates and then Trump can buy time for himself, Johnson, and Stein.

It makes her look bad and he wins again.

decedent
09-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Trump ran out of bone spur deferments.

Stein and Johnson won't get the support needed to debate.

zelmo1234
09-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Trump ran out of bone spur deferments.

Stein and Johnson won't get the 5% support needed to debate.

But I am Guessing that the rules will be changed in favor of the American people Getting to see all of the candidates.

What he did was right, and it will get larger ratings, which is what the Debates were trying to avoid.

Standing Wolf
09-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Trump very transparently thinks that giving Johnson and Stein some free public exposure will drain voters away from Clinton. There really is no other rational explanation.

A one-on-one debate - or the modern day, free form, t.v. version of a debate - between Clinton and Trump would be an utter disaster for Cheetoh Jesus. He will spout some nonsense, she will laugh in his face, he will lose his temper and lash out like an overtired five-year-old. He will make a fool of himself and his supporters will blame the moderator(s) and the media and claim he was "set up".

exploited
09-04-2016, 09:11 PM
Brilliant move. I have to hand it to him.

Cletus
09-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Trump very transparently thinks that giving Johnson and Stein some free public exposure will drain voters away from Clinton. There really is no other rational explanation.

A one-on-one debate - or the modern day, free form, t.v. version of a debate - between Clinton and Trump would be an utter disaster for Cheetoh Jesus. He will spout some nonsense, she will laugh in his face, he will lose his temper and lash out like an overtired five-year-old. He will make a fool of himself and his supporters will blame the moderator(s) and the media and claim he was "set up".

Clinton is not good at debates. Unless she has time to prepare her lies, they are quite transparent.

Personally, I would not mind if Trump got her all agitated and she just stroked out on stage. It would be best for the country. Unfortunately, if that happened, the Democrats would find some way to play the sympathy card and most Hillary supporters are so incredibly stupid, they would vote for her while she sat in a wheelchair wearing Pampers and drooling all over herself.

Cletus
09-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Brilliant move. I have to hand it to him.

I agree.

I am also sure it caught Clinton flatfooted.

zelmo1234
09-04-2016, 09:26 PM

Have you watched Clinton when she has to answer tuff questions?

Look at when she is in front of congress or a committee? She can't hold it together. She is going to completely loose her mind when he attacks her on all of her crimes.

He is not the same hands off Republican, like Romney that will not attack a Democrat, He will go right after her, and she always takes offence and starts screeching.

Why do you think it has been nearly 280 days since she Held a Press conference.

Standing Wolf
09-04-2016, 09:27 PM
Clinton is not good at debates. Unless she has time to prepare her lies, they are quite transparent.

Personally, I would not mind if Trump got her all agitated and she just stroked out on stage. It would be best for the country. Unfortunately, if that happened, the Democrats would find some way to play the sympathy card and most Hillary supporters are so incredibly stupid, they would vote for her while she sat in a wheelchair wearing Pampers and drooling all over herself.

I could make a fool of Trump in a one-on-one "debate". This is not a shouting match, and it isn't some loud-mouthed egomaniac bragging about the size of his dick. I'm quite sure HRC faced tougher debate opponents in high school.

zelmo1234
09-04-2016, 09:30 PM
Hillary is between a rock and a hard place on this one

If she says Great lets have Then all come to the Debate. She will have 3 people that have been very, very critical of her and all of them need her to do very poorly if they are to have a chance.

So she is not going to want this.

But if she says Rules are Rules, she opens Pandora's Box and looks like the True Bitch that she is.

zelmo1234
09-04-2016, 09:34 PM
I could make a fool of Trump in a one-on-one "debate". This is not a shouting match, and it isn't some loud-mouthed egomaniac bragging about the size of his dick. I'm quite sure HRC faced tougher debate opponents in high school.

OK? What would be the real zinger that you could get him on?

One that you have a Great Success Story, and he has a failure, or one that he has lied, or committed an action that you have not committed the same thing only worse.

You have to remember that Hillary has no successful legislation, and she has all of the shortcomings that Trump has. Trump is very comfortable in front of people and making stuff up on the fly. Hillary has lied about everything for more than a year. she has to remember all of those lies.

And last that Idiot that you are talking about has built a 10 billion dollar company??? What is your excuse?

Cletus
09-04-2016, 09:39 PM

YOU might be able to, but Clinton can't make a fool of anyone but herself... and her supporters.

The Xl
09-04-2016, 09:41 PM

Trump is no master politician or anything, but he'd easily walk right through Clinton in a debate, wouldn't be close.

As far as the op goes, I'm not sure what to think.

Green Arrow
09-05-2016, 03:18 AM
If he sticks to his guns on this and doesn't apply his trademark "flexibility," Hillary pretty much has to agree to it.

This is a net positive.

FindersKeepers
09-05-2016, 04:51 AM

Not at all. It's a smart move. It makes him look like the good guy that's coming to the little guy's defense, and if Hillary refuses, it makes her look small and scared.

Hillary's the one who's been hiding out these past few weeks, ostensibly because she thinks she can run out the clock, but Trump is forcing her out of hiding.

It's a very smart move, indeed.

If your girl is as great as you seem to think -- she'll pull it off, right? Or, are you starting to have your doubts?

donttread
09-05-2016, 04:58 AM
Breaking...

Not a big Trump fan but you have to respect this move.

FindersKeepers
09-05-2016, 05:00 AM

That's exactly what's happening. And, it's a wise move on Trump's part. Clinton will look petty if she refuses, and already Johnson and Stein are drawing from the pool of potential Clinton voters.

Perhaps.

But my guess is that he'll be ready to blurt out specific things that will damage Hillary's credibility simply because he won't play by the rules. He doesn't have anything close to her political knowledge, but people are tired of political elites at present. It could be quite entertaining.

Stein and Johnson have been going after her, too, so that could add to the fracas.

I don't think Hillary is quite as confident as you assume -- she's been laying pretty low these past few weeks. I get why, but, in reality it's a lousy thing to do when the voters are looking for reasons to decide whom to vote for.

Hillary still has the advantage, but I firmly believe that the day will come when those who voted her in have a good deal of buyer's remorse.

I hope I'm wrong.

donttread
09-05-2016, 05:03 AM

She didn't have as many lies and corrupt actions to protect back then

donttread
09-05-2016, 05:04 AM

Fair is fair and sometimes how you get there matters less than the fact that you did.

donttread
09-05-2016, 05:06 AM
Has anyone started a boycott of the debate if Johnson and Stein are not allowed in? I'd join that, and I'll likely do it regardless. A computer could likely predict everything Hilary will say anyway

DGUtley
09-05-2016, 06:21 AM
You really don't see how horrible she is? How dishonest? How protected? I'd love to see her and Donald (or, you and Donald for that matter) go at it.

Bethere
09-05-2016, 06:34 AM
You really don't see how horrible she is? How dishonest? How protected? I'd love to see her and Donald (or, you and Donald for that matter) go at it.

I'd tear trump up. You know it. I know it.

Hillary will, too.

Saturday was scary, huh?

Ethereal
09-05-2016, 06:36 AM

Hillary will, too.

Saturday wss scary, hh?

You couldn't tear up a wet tissue if your life depended on it.

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 07:28 AM

Hillary will, too.

Saturday was scary, huh?

You would actually think that you did. but nobody else would

You lefties are so used to blurting out a lie and the GOP candidate taking it in and responding in a polite way or just letting it slide?

With Trump you are going to get called on every lie, and he is going to make you confront every accusation.

When she say Birther he is going to show that everyone was just following her lead.

You have a candidate that has lied more in the last 6 months than told the truth, and everyone of those lies is going to get called out.

Chris
09-05-2016, 08:47 AM
Actually I think it is very Good, It will get Johnson Pro Pot, Anti Cop and Open Borders out is the open. That will Likely hurt him with Independents and Republicans. But for all those looking for a Reason not to vote for the most Corrupt candidate in modern History? He will continue to pull votes from Clinton.

She is likely going to take him up on not having the debates and then Trump can buy time for himself, Johnson, and Stein.

It makes her look bad and he wins again.

You should probably look up what he stands for instead listening to those opposed to him.

Chris
09-05-2016, 08:50 AM

Hillary will, too.

Saturday was scary, huh?

You can't troll in a debate.

Chloe
09-05-2016, 09:09 AM
Just about the only thing i'll ever applaud Trump for, even though I seriously seriously doubt he is doing this for the betterment of our country but moreso just to try to benefit him.

Ethereal
09-05-2016, 09:23 AM
The people who keep saying that Trump has no chance in the debate clearly do not remember the Republican primaries.

Trump basically went through each of his opponents like a hot knife through butter. He destroyed Jeb Bush almost immediately; then he humiliated and marginalized Marco Rubio; and lastly he turned Ted Cruz into a sputtering mess.

He may not be eloquent or anything, but he is clearly an effective debater. And given how amazingly corrupt and incompetent Clinton has been in her political career, Trump has almost endless material to work with. And he's not constrained by PC norms, so he can talk about basically anything he wants. If Trump were smart, he would not hold back anything. Just tell the American people, as calmly and straightforwardly as possible, everything there is to know about Hillary Clinton, assuming there is enough time.

The Xl
09-05-2016, 10:22 AM
The people who keep saying that Trump has no chance in the debate clearly do not remember the Republican primaries.

Trump basically went through each of his opponents like a hot knife through butter. He destroyed Jeb Bush almost immediately; then he humiliated and marginalized Marco Rubio; and lastly he turned Ted Cruz into a sputtering mess.

He may not be eloquent or anything, but he is clearly an effective debater. And given how amazingly corrupt and incompetent Clinton has been in her political career, Trump has almost endless material to work with. And he's not constrained by PC norms, so he can talk about basically anything he wants. If Trump were smart, he would not hold back anything. Just tell the American people, as calmly and straightforwardly as possible, everything there is to know about Hillary Clinton, assuming there is enough time.

This, Trump just ran through smarter and better debaters who have less baggage and almost certainly have better health. All he has to do is viciously attack her record, character, and her criminal behavior.

Standing Wolf
09-05-2016, 10:25 AM
OK? What would be the real zinger that you could get him on?

Is that what you think a debate is?

suds00
09-05-2016, 10:42 AM
i knew that trump would find a reason not to debate

Tahuyaman
09-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Demanding the inclusion Johnson and Stein is a good move on Trump's part.

silvereyes
09-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Cankles is terrified. There is no nicey-nice in Trump. He will call it as he sees it. She can't handle him.

clown

You call one a clown and thank the other?

Jesus. Know what that makes you look like?

Standing Wolf
09-05-2016, 10:50 AM
The organizers of the event should hang tough and say "no". This election isn't a Trump property, and he doesn't get to make up the rules as he goes, as much as that fact dismays and enrages him.

Chris
09-05-2016, 10:57 AM
The organizers of the event should hang tough and say "no". This election isn't a Trump property, and he doesn't get to make up the rules as he goes, as much as that fact dismays and enrages him.

Their rules are you must get 15% on 5 polls they recently names.

Johnson recently climbed to 10%.

Standing Wolf
09-05-2016, 10:58 AM
Their rules are you must get 15% on 5 polls they recently names.

Johnson recently climbed to 10%.

There you go.

AZ Jim
09-05-2016, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE=Peter1469;1712033]clown[/QUOTE Peter1469 You gave me a warning yesterday for name calling! Must be nice to have immunity.

Cletus
09-05-2016, 11:51 AM

You couldn't tear up a Kleenex without help.

silvereyes
09-05-2016, 11:55 AM
You couldn't tear up a wet tissue if your life depended on it.

You and Cletus call each other? Lol

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 12:02 PM
You should probably look up what he stands for instead listening to those opposed to him.

I actually did, and of course you would be welcome to show me where I am wrong, but you can't.

He is Pro Amnesty and Open Border.

He is Pro legalizing Pot, with out the restrictions that I feel should come with it.

And He has spoken out strongly against the nations Police Departments and defended BLM.

You may find all of those positions acceptable, however, each one of those on it's own is a deal breaker for me.

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 12:05 PM
Is that what you think a debate is?

Come on? Stop Stalling? Where are you going to hit your home run and win the Debate.

You said that you are going to win the debate?

Show me?

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 12:08 PM

And they certainly have the right to do that. But if he does not show up and Hillary does? Then the networks are obligated to give Trump equal time.

Hillary is going to fight this. She does not want it to be her vs the three others. I suspect this will cost her 2 to 3% of the electorate. It will help Bernie Supports to justify not voting for her.

Chris
09-05-2016, 12:09 PM
I actually did, and of course you would be welcome to show me where I am wrong, but you can't.

He is Pro Amnesty and Open Border.

He is Pro legalizing Pot, with out the restrictions that I feel should come with it.

And He has spoken out strongly against the nations Police Departments and defended BLM.

You may find all of those positions acceptable, however, each one of those on it's own is a deal breaker for me.

Start with immigration:

Deporting 11M illegal immigrants is based on misinformation. (Jun 2016)
Make work visas as easy as possible. (Jun 2016)
Would veto Arizona SB 1070 as Latino racial discrimination. (May 2016)
Bigger border fence will only produce taller ladders. (Jan 2016)
Arizona anti-immigrant law leads to racial profiling. (Aug 2012)
A 10-foot wall just requires an 11-foot ladder. (Aug 2012)
2 year grace period for illegals to get work visas. (Nov 2011)
1 strike & you're out for legal immigrants who violate terms. (Nov 2011)
Let some, but not all, illegal immigrants stay in US. (Nov 2011)
We educate the world's best & brightest; why send them back? (Jun 2011)
Open the border; flood of Mexicans would become taxpayers. (Jan 2001)
Mexican immigrants are pursuing same dreams we all have. (Jan 2001)
Share costs of legal immigration between states & federal. (Feb 2001)
Federal government should deal with criminal repatriation. (Feb 2001)

@ http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

His only "open border" statement was in the context of taxing all immigrants while they wait to become citizens.

So, no, he isn't for open borders.

Cletus
09-05-2016, 12:10 PM
You and Cletus call each other? Lol

No, I made my post before I read his. I considered changing it but didn't because it merely shows that E and I share a common opinion of that particular poster. He or she or whatever it is is about worthless.

AZ Jim
09-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Have you watched Clinton when she has to answer tuff questions?

Look at when she is in front of congress or a committee? She can't hold it together. She is going to completely loose her mind when he attacks her on all of her crimes.

He is not the same hands off Republican, like Romney that will not attack a Democrat, He will go right after her, and she always takes offence and starts screeching.

Why do you think it has been nearly 280 days since she Held a Press conference.

You have a rude awakening ahead, son.

Tahuyaman
09-05-2016, 12:58 PM
I'm sure Hillary Clinton isn't going to welcome either to enter the debates.

Chris
09-05-2016, 01:05 PM
She won't look good debating the down-to-earth Johnson and the intellectual Stein, but then neither will Trump.

AZ Jim
09-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Johnson and Stein have had plenty of time to gain enough voters to qualify, they have failed.

Chloe
09-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Johnson and Stein have had plenty of time to gain enough voters to qualify, they have failed.

Not much confidence in your candidate huh?

Chris
09-05-2016, 01:15 PM

Still 3 weeks to go, Jim.

Chris
09-05-2016, 01:19 PM
...head of the CPD, Frank Fahrenkopf, has indicated that he might look the other way for any candidate close, but not close enough.

From CNBC:

While the commission vehemently denies it, Fahrenkopf acknowledged the prevailing sensitivity about political elites obstructing outsiders. He even suggested it might consider giving an inch to a third-party candidate who is close enough to the cutoff point.

How loose Fahrenkopf will make the rules in order for Johnson to gain entry wasn't discussed in detail, but this could play out very well for Johnson, who continues to hover around 9% and 12% depending on which poll you go to.

Earlier, it was reported in a CNN poll that Johnson holds 15% approval ratings in the midwest states, where a good portion of the swing vote resides. This makes Johnson a danger to the two mainstream candidates who rely on those votes to carry them to the finish line....

@ http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/03/hold-phone-debate-commission-may-allow-gary-johnson-debate-stage-anyway/

TrueBlue
09-05-2016, 01:21 PM
Breaking...

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/rofl.gif By golly, I just knew it!! Trump was just looking for a good excuse to not debate Hillary Clinton as he knows he would get clobbered by her in the debates! That is the perfect excuse for him to bow out! No Johnson or Stein and No Trump either. Never mind that he knows little to nothing about foreign or domestic policy. Now, he doesn't have to debate Hillary since those other two will obviously not be in the debates! How about that!http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/rofl.gif http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/icq/biggrin.gif

silvereyes
09-05-2016, 01:22 PM
No, I made my post before I read his. I considered changing it but didn't because it merely shows that E and I share a common opinion of that particular poster. He or she or whatever it is is about worthless.
One, i was kidding. Two, youre not a nice person.

Chris
09-05-2016, 01:23 PM
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/rofl.gif By golly, I just knew it!! Trump was just looking for a good excuse to not debate Hillary Clinton as he knows he would get clobbered by her in the debates! That is the perfect excuse for him to bow out! No Johnson or Stein and No Trump either. Never mind that he knows little to nothing about foreign or domestic policy. Now, he doesn't have to debate Hillary since those other two will obviously not be in the debates! How about that!http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/rofl.gif http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/icq/biggrin.gif

What, are you saying Clinton will reject the proposal? What is she afraid of?

TrueBlue
09-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Of course it will! They will draw circles and circles around him that he would probably get dizzy just trying to keep up and would most likely end up walking out of the debates. Hillary would cause that to happen first all by herself though, no doubt! He just doesn't know who he's messing with! :)

TrueBlue
09-05-2016, 01:30 PM
What, are you saying Clinton will reject the proposal? What is she afraid of?
Hillary will not reject anything. The debate is all set to go and Trump better be there whether Johnson or Stein are or aren't. Period.

Chris
09-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Of course it will! They will draw circles and circles around him that he would probably get dizzy just trying to keep up and would most likely end up walking out of the debates. Hillary would cause that to happen first all by herself though, no doubt! He just doesn't know who he's messing with! :)

They will do he same to Clinton.

Despite all your cheerleading.

Chris
09-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Hillary will not reject anything. The debate is all set to go and Trump better be there whether Johnson or Stein are or aren't. Period.

There then wouldn't be any debate and it would look like she balked.

Chloe
09-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Four voices representing four different visions is better than two.

TrueBlue
09-05-2016, 01:49 PM
There then wouldn't be any debate and it would look like she balked.
How so? Hardly, Chris. By the very fact that she would not reject either Johnson or Stein being there IF they qualified but would continue to be there to debate Trump also shows she is not afraid of any of the three and would be more than happy to grab the bull by the horns and go mano a mano with any of them...ANYTIME!! :)

Chris
09-05-2016, 02:02 PM
How so? Hardly, Chris. By the very fact that she would not reject either Johnson or Stein being there IF they qualified but would continue to be there to debate Trump also shows she is not afraid of any of the three and would be more than happy to grab the bull by the horns and go mano a mano with any of them...ANYTIME!! :)

Read the OP, blue, that's how.

Not accepting is rejecting.

Trump shows Clinton is not afraid?

If she's happy to do so then she should do so and accept debate with Johnson and Stein.

Green Arrow
09-05-2016, 02:08 PM

Of course, because that's easy enough to do when the media won't cover you and most polls won't mention your name.

I thought Democrats supported equality?

TrueBlue
09-05-2016, 02:08 PM
Read the OP, blue, that's how.

Not accepting is rejecting.

Trump shows Clinton is not afraid?

If she's happy to do so then she should do so and accept debate with Johnson and Stein.
But that's basically what I'm saying. The only thing keeping Johnson and Stein from being in the debates is their lack of popularity among the voters, and if they can't cut it then they will be cut out by the officials, not by Hillary Clinton. End of story. But if they can each reach at least 15% then they can be in and Hillary has absolutely no problem with their being there IF they qualify! Period.

Green Arrow
09-05-2016, 02:10 PM

Why won't they be in the debates? Shouldn't everyone in the country have the right to see all four candidates in the debates? Shouldn't all four candidates have an equal platform to have their voices heard?

Chris
09-05-2016, 02:15 PM
But that's basically what I'm saying. The only thing keeping Johnson and Stein from being in the debates is their lack of popularity among the voters, and if they can't cut it then they will be cut out by the officials, not by Hillary Clinton. End of story. But if they can each reach at least 15% then they can be in and Hillary has absolutely no problem with their being there IF they qualify! Period.

Wrong, a majority of Americans want to see Johnson and Stein in the debates.

Trump has raised the ante. Clinton will either have to ante up or fold.

Chris
09-05-2016, 02:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOxEeagsowQ

The discussion following the report is even more interesting...and accurate.

AZ Jim
09-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Four voices representing four different visions is better than two.Wrong. There are only two principles in the race. Allowing the two who have no chance on that stage would merely take away time from the two we want to watch. The reason Trump raises the issue is he feels the other two would help insulate him from having to answer tough questions. Trump is afraid.

Bethere
09-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Wrong, a majority of Americans want to see Johnson and Stein in the debates.

Trump has raised the ante. Clinton will either have to ante up or fold.

Wrong. Trump folded. Stein and Johnson are grease spots under the trump bus.

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 04:48 PM

Well then Hillary should call his bluff and demand that Stein and Johnson are in the Debates as well.

I am guessing that she will not? Why do you think that is????

And Hillary is terrible in Debates, Why would Trump be afraid of her? What could she possibly accuse him of that he can't prove that she did much worse.

What policy does she have that would turn the country around?

And what successes can she actually point to, that would make people believe in her cause?

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 04:52 PM

So you are saying that she will not come out in defense of Stein and Johnson.

And she will go to the debate all by herself, causing the networks to have to give that much time to trump as well?

Are you high. She will be on the attack on this, exposing herself as an elitist Bitch. One that has proven time and time again that she only cares about herself.

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 04:53 PM
They will do he same to Clinton.

Despite all your cheerleading.

Come on Chris. She has the hot's for Hillary. It is way beyond politics to her.

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 04:55 PM

So you are saying that she won't reject them, but she will stick to a rule that was pulled out of a hat somewhere.

OR she could demand that they be included too, and then they would be invited.

What do you think she will do.

Chris
09-05-2016, 05:23 PM
So you are saying that she won't reject them, but she will stick to a rule that was pulled out of a hat somewhere.

OR she could demand that they be included too, and then they would be invited.

What do you think she will do.

She'll look bad if she doesn't let Johnson and Stein debate. That was precisely Trump's tactic. It could backfire and Johnson and Stein get to debate. Then Clump will look bad.

Chloe
09-05-2016, 06:21 PM
Wrong. There are only two principles in the race. Allowing the two who have no chance on that stage would merely take away time from the two we want to watch. The reason Trump raises the issue is he feels the other two would help insulate him from having to answer tough questions. Trump is afraid.

Spoken like a partisan hack. That's fitting though considering the party's denying of and manipulation of Clintons would be competition within the democratic primaries. By only letting there be a couple of challengers through the primaries and then all the while working to make sure it would be Clinton I can see why you wouldn't want much competition during the debates. Gotta keep that penny shiny, right?

zelmo1234
09-05-2016, 06:25 PM
She'll look bad if she doesn't let Johnson and Stein debate. That was precisely Trump's tactic. It could backfire and Johnson and Stein get to debate. Then Clump will look bad.

Actually Johnson and Stein have more in common with Trump than Hillary.

Also if they are serious about getting their party on the map, they need as many votes as possible. According to the polling, those votes are coming from Hillary Supporters.

Johnson is going to loose support on the right, when his message gets out. So he will need to run to the left. Stein is way left, maybe not even on this planet still and will seek to stake out that position.

Trump is going to be Trump. He is going to attack those that attack him. If Johnson and Stein are on stage, they would do well to avoid that mess. They can Take out Hillary, as they are both Globalists in there own way. Trump is still the only Nationalist on the stage.

Subdermal
09-05-2016, 08:10 PM

:biglaugh:

That isn't it whatsoever.

Trump understands that Stein and Johnson pull more votes away from Hillary than they do from him.

Nothing more; nothing less.

Subdermal
09-05-2016, 08:13 PM

Yeah.

That response sounds like it is 'Hope and Change' based, and not on anything other than that.

Subdermal
09-05-2016, 08:15 PM
I agree.

He has been outmaneuvering her quite deftly in the last couple of weeks.

Subdermal
09-05-2016, 08:15 PM

Uh huh. You're 'mazing.

Subdermal
09-05-2016, 08:18 PM

Hillary will, too.

Saturday was scary, huh?

Uh huh.

One problem. They don't allow hamster wheels on stage.

Subdermal
09-05-2016, 08:30 PM

Then let's make a bet, hinged on your take here. One month self-imposed ban on this site if you're wrong.

I bet Trump debates Hillary - regardless whether or not Johnson and Stein are allowed to debate. This demand was brilliant.

1. If they participate, they pull more votes from the candidate which internal polling shows is losing voter support due to a growing number of issues, including increased news on Hillary's corruption, her lack of media accessibility, her health issues, and being outmanuevered by Trump with the Mexico visit, and this issue.

2. If they are not allowed to participate, Trump puts her on defense, looks to never-Trump voters as skillful and reasonable - and perhaps give them reason to reconsider.

Win. This is what winning looks like, Huma.

Subdermal
09-05-2016, 08:31 PM

:biglaugh:

No one needs to debate you. You beat yourself, clearly.

Subdermal
09-05-2016, 08:36 PM

https://assets-animated.rbl.ms/2912804/980x.gif

Bethere
09-06-2016, 09:59 PM
https://assets-animated.rbl.ms/2912804/980x.gif

Bethere
09-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Uh huh. You're 'mazing.

He is, but he wouldn't have to be, to crush the very limited trump.

Tahuyaman
09-06-2016, 11:25 PM
I could make a fool of Trump in a one-on-one "debate"....

No offense, but I doubt that.

Tahuyaman
09-06-2016, 11:27 PM
I'm in favor of anything which gets Gary Johnson in the debates.

AZ Jim
09-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Spoken like a partisan hack. That's fitting though considering the party's denying of and manipulation of Clintons would be competition within the democratic primaries. By only letting there be a couple of challengers through the primaries and then all the while working to make sure it would be Clinton I can see why you wouldn't want much competition during the debates. Gotta keep that penny shiny, right?Partisan hack? Isn't that what you are as well? Know anyone on here who isn't one?

Bethere
09-06-2016, 11:29 PM
I'm in favor of anything which gets Gary Johnson in the debates.

If we switch to base 6 he's at 15% now!

Tahuyaman
09-06-2016, 11:31 PM
Republican and Democrat party hacks don't want Johnson anywhere near the debates.

Bethere
09-06-2016, 11:34 PM
Republican and Democrat party hacks don't want Johnson anywhere near the debates.

The decision will be made by an independent commission. My party has nothing to do with it.

Tahuyaman
09-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Your party..... Lol.

Peter1469
09-07-2016, 04:10 AM

Warning: cease with the troll posts.

zelmo1234
09-07-2016, 04:58 AM

Possibly the elites, but anyone that is looking for a GOP win should want him in the debates, He is not an acceptable alternative to Trump.

His policies are much more likely to appeal to the DNC voter.

Truth Detector
09-07-2016, 06:51 AM
Breaking...

Awesome example of leadership. I wonder if Hillary will agree to it.

Truth Detector
09-07-2016, 06:51 AM

:rofl:

Truth Detector
09-07-2016, 06:52 AM
Spew hate for Clump (Clinton/Trump) but if Johnson and Stein get to debate it will be a good thing.

It will be a very good thing; after people see what complete loons Johnson and Stein are, it will be easier for them to support the Trump. :laugh:

Truth Detector
09-07-2016, 06:53 AM

:rofl:

Truth Detector
09-07-2016, 06:56 AM
Spoken like a partisan hack. That's fitting though considering the party's denying of and manipulation of Clintons would be competition within the democratic primaries. By only letting there be a couple of challengers through the primaries and then all the while working to make sure it would be Clinton I can see why you wouldn't want much competition during the debates. Gotta keep that penny shiny, right?

There is hope for you; now if only we could get you to understand economics and human behavior. You would make an outstanding Constitutional Conservative. :grin:

Chris
09-07-2016, 08:20 AM
The decision will be made by an independent commission. My party has nothing to do with it.

The commission was founded by and is run by Reps and Dems.

Chris
09-07-2016, 08:41 AM
There is hope for you; now if only we could get you to understand economics and human behavior. You would make an outstanding Constitutional Conservative. :grin:

Truth Detector has been thread banned at the request of the OP, Chris. Please do not respond to Truth Detector any further in this thread. If you have questions contact the OP of this tPF thread in a PM.

Tahuyaman
09-07-2016, 09:47 AM
Possibly the elites, but anyone that is looking for a GOP win should want him in the debates, He is not an acceptable alternative to Trump.

His policies are much more likely to appeal to the DNC voter.

I'm quite conservative and most of his views appeal to me. In the places we disagree, we agree that those are not the business of government.

ripmeister
09-07-2016, 12:00 PM

I seriously doubt that.

ripmeister
09-07-2016, 12:02 PM
So no tax returns and now this. What's he afraid of?

nathanbforrest45
09-07-2016, 12:16 PM
Just about the only thing i'll ever applaud Trump for, even though I seriously seriously doubt he is doing this for the betterment of our country but moreso just to try to benefit him.

You need to listen to this. His speech starts at about the 52 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pep7ujf_6lk

He is actually making solid proposals here, specifics he wants to do. What part of these proposals do you disagree with?

exploited
09-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Johnson did an AMA on Reddit, and absolutely killed it. He came across as one of the most sensible people you could hope to meet, and he is now my favourite active candidate.

Common Sense
09-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Trump wusses out once more...

Chris
09-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Johnson did an AMA on Reddit, and absolutely killed it. He came across as one of the most sensible people you could hope to meet, and he is now my favourite active candidate.

Got a link, I'd like to read it.

He is what I describe down to earth sensible and has a sense of humor.

nathanbforrest45
09-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Trump wusses out once more...
I guess Canadian politics are so bland and mind numbing you have to spice up your life by attacking ours eh?

Bethere
09-07-2016, 01:43 PM
I guess Canadian politics are so bland and mind numbing you have to spice up your life by attacking ours eh?

A secessionist who looks down on our friends from Canada?

Good times.

When we asked for their help in ww1 they were there.
When we asked for their help in ww2 they were there.
When we asked for their help in korea they were there.
When we asked for their help in iraq the first time they were there.
When we asked them a second time they were good enough friends to risk our anger and tell us the truth.

Canada is our largest trading partner and our best ally on this planet.

Chloe
09-07-2016, 02:11 PM
You need to listen to this. His speech starts at about the 52 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pep7ujf_6lk

He is actually making solid proposals here, specifics he wants to do. What part of these proposals do you disagree with?

I don't completely disagree with some of the things he says about war and what he says about Clinton, but when he starts just talking about Clinton I lose interest. I'm sure there are random things that he could say that I would agree with, but then I remember who's speaking. I will not vote for him.

Chris
09-07-2016, 02:14 PM

Good times.

When we asked them a second time they were good enough friends to risk our anger and tell us the truth.

Canada takes more from us, China gives us more.

Common Sense
09-07-2016, 02:17 PM

Poor Nathan. When you have no argument you cry Canada.

The politics of Canada can be boring. We're sort of proud of that. The political system isn't something that should be infotainment or be populated with clowns. Frankly I find American politics entertaining. Ya'll got a problem with that?

Common Sense
09-07-2016, 02:20 PM
Canada takes more from us, China gives us more.

You have a trade deficit with both countries.

But now Canada has been replaced as your largest trading partnership.

nathanbforrest45
09-07-2016, 02:22 PM
Poor Nathan. When you have no argument you cry Canada.

The politics of Canada can be boring. We're sort of proud of that. The political system isn't something that should be infotainment or be populated with clowns. Frankly I find American politics entertaining. Ya'll got a problem with that?

I find Canadian politics to be extremely boring and Frankly, I don't give a damn who you elect or what you do. I try not to stick my nose into other countries and make myself look foolish.

nathanbforrest45
09-07-2016, 02:24 PM
I don't completely disagree with some of the things he says about war and what he says about Clinton, but when he starts just talking about Clinton I lose interest. I'm sure there are random things that he could say that I would agree with, but then I remember who's speaking. I will not vote for him.

Very little of that speech is just about Clinton. He does spell out what he wants to do and I find that refreshing. He does have a right and an obligation to point out the differences between himself and Hillary Rodham Clinton, the most useless female in the entire country.

nathanbforrest45
09-07-2016, 02:25 PM

Good times.

I know I will get in trouble for this but you are a fucking idiot.

Common Sense
09-07-2016, 02:25 PM
I find Canadian politics to be extremely boring and Frankly, I don't give a damn who you elect or what you do. I try not to stick my nose into other countries and make myself look foolish.

That's cool. Tell you what, when the US no longer is involved with sticking it's nose in other countries business, I'll shut up.

Don't worry, you can stick to making yourself look foolish with American politics. I doubt you could name our PM.

nathanbforrest45
09-07-2016, 02:29 PM
That's cool. Tell you what, when the US no longer is involved with sticking it's nose in other countries business, I'll shut up.

Don't worry, you can stick to making yourself look foolish with American politics. I doubt you could name our PM.

Who cares what his name is. His antics do not concern me in the least.

Common Sense
09-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Who cares what his name is. His antics do not concern me in the least.

LOL...that's what I thought. Anyways, Canada isn't the topic. Neither are you and I.

AZ Jim
09-07-2016, 02:45 PM
I find Canadian politics to be extremely boring and Frankly, I don't give a damn who you elect or what you do. I try not to stick my nose into other countries and make myself look foolish.Your hometown posts alone make you look very foolish.

Chris
09-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Justin Trudeau.

Canada and Canadians are, generally, great.

Common Sense
09-07-2016, 03:55 PM
Justin Trudeau.

Canada and Canadians are, generally, great.

I'm the one asshole. ;)

AZ Jim
09-07-2016, 04:33 PM
I'm the one asshole. ;)Not true. We welcome your posts and you are more of an "American" than many here.

exploited
09-07-2016, 04:38 PM
Got a link, I'd like to read it.

He is what I describe down to earth sensible and has a sense of humor.

https://reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/51ijlj/hi_reddit_we_are_a_mountain_climber_a_fiction/

There is some stuff I disagree with, but not alot, and even where we disagree, he is honest and truthful.

Common Sense
09-07-2016, 04:40 PM
Not true. We welcome your posts and you are more of an "American" than many here.

LOL...thanks?

Technically all people living in North America are Americans. ;)

AZ Jim
09-07-2016, 04:42 PM
LOL...thanks?

Technically all people living in North America are Americans. ;)Exactly.

Green Arrow
09-07-2016, 05:15 PM
So no tax returns and now this. What's he afraid of?

I haven't seen the transcripts of Hillary's Wall Street speeches yet. What's she afraid of?

Chris
09-07-2016, 05:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEIfRS2t_LI

Chris
09-07-2016, 05:32 PM
LOL...thanks?

Anti-South American much? :D

Bo-4
09-07-2016, 06:06 PM
LoL .. He's looking for an OUT -- but i support him on this one nonetheless!!

Common Sense
09-07-2016, 06:19 PM
Anti-South American much? :D

They're Americanos. ;)

Bethere
09-07-2016, 09:22 PM
I agree.

Just a couple days later, your hero has choked and he is going to do all of the debates.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-05/trump-commits-to-debates-as-he-clinton-promise-more-access-on-campaign&ved=0ahUKEwihjqSx2_7OAhXJMx4KHTc6CyIQqG8IIjAA&usg=AFQjCNEZjKYVmjkhu1QemWQn8pjHDCHKmQ

Of course after his showing tonight that might change. Hillary thumped him.

He might insist on a 4 way because he needs all of the cover he can get.

Cletus
09-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Just a couple days later, your hero has choked and he is going to do all of the debates.

You have no idea who my heroes are, Dipshit.

Captain Obvious
09-07-2016, 11:20 PM
Gary Johnson would mop the floor up with both of them.

But it wouldn't matter, the majority of voters already have their team jerseys bought and paid for.

Bethere
09-08-2016, 12:22 AM

But it wouldn't matter, the majority of voters already have their team jerseys bought and paid for.

We will try to govern fairly.

Chris
09-08-2016, 10:55 AM
You have no idea who my heroes are, Dipshit.

Stop name calling and start discussing.

nathanbforrest45
09-08-2016, 11:00 AM
LOL...thanks?

No, not all people living in North America are Americans, they are just supported by the Americans.

Chris
09-08-2016, 11:03 AM

Why dirty the floor?

nathanbforrest45
09-08-2016, 11:05 AM

Perhaps, but the truth is Johnson doesn't have a prayer of winning this or any other election. A third party candidate has never won an election or received more than 10 percent of the vote. Vote for who you wish but as for me I will vote for the candidate that most nearly matches what I want and who has a chance of winning the election. That ain't Johnson bubba.

Green Arrow
09-08-2016, 01:36 PM
Perhaps, but the truth is Johnson doesn't have a prayer of winning this or any other election. A third party candidate has never won an election or received more than 10 percent of the vote. Vote for who you wish but as for me I will vote for the candidate that most nearly matches what I want and who has a chance of winning the election. That ain't Johnson bubba.

Theodore Roosevelt won 27% of the vote in 1912 as a third party candidate. Ross Perot got 19% in 1992.

Chris
09-09-2016, 09:55 AM
Trump: No Third Parties in Debates (http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/09/trump-asks-no-johnson-stein-in-debates.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl)

Donald Trump said Thursday night that he doesn’t want to share the presidential debate stage with anyone other than Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. Appearing on Larry King’s RT America show Politicking, the real-estate mogul said Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein should not be involved because they aren’t likely to obtain the presidency. “I’d rather it be Hillary and myself,” he asserted....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w

Tahuyaman
09-09-2016, 10:16 AM
Including Gary Johnson in the debates would change the landscape. He presents a different view than either major party candidate.

The media doesn't want Johnson in the debate, because he effectively exposes their dishonesty.

Chris
09-09-2016, 10:35 AM
Including Gary Johnson in the debates would change the landscape. He presents a different view than either major party candidate.

The media doesn't want Johnson in the debate, because he effectively exposes their dishonesty.

Agree.

But the flip flopping Trump does is dizzying. He's like a multi-sock troll on a forum!

Tahuyaman
09-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Agree.

But the flip flopping Trump does is dizzying. He's like a multi-sock troll on a forum!

Neither major party candidate is innocent in that area. Johnson has been consistent.

Chris
09-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Neither major party candidate is innocent in that area. Johnson has been consistent.

That's true. Hillary has told so many stories about the emails I don't think she knows what to believe herself.

Tahuyaman
09-09-2016, 11:12 AM
That's true. Hillary has told so many stories about the emails I don't think she knows what to believe herself.

Not just that. She has changed her stance on several issues, but in all fairness to her, Sanders forced that change.

Bethere
09-09-2016, 02:26 PM

A-l-e-p-p-o!
A-l-e-p-p-o!
A-l-e-p-p-o!
Aleppo was his name-o!