PDA

View Full Version : Swing State Polls are Rigged

coolwalker
10-05-2012, 04:47 PM
After Wednesday night’s smashing debate victory for Mitt Romney, we may expect the national and swing state polls to change in the Republican’s direction. But not by as much as they should. These polls are biased in favor of President Obama and here’s the data to prove it:
From noted Republican pollster John McLaughlin comes a clear and convincing exposŽ of the bias of media polls in the swing states of Florida, Ohio and Virginia.

read More: http://www.rightwingnews.com/column-2/swing-state-polls-are-rigged/

roadmaster
10-05-2012, 05:25 PM
I am going to vote but to be honest sometimes I don't think our votes are counted. Nothing surprises me anymore.:sad:

texmaster
10-05-2012, 10:21 PM
After Wednesday night’s smashing debate victory for Mitt Romney, we may expect the national and swing state polls to change in the Republican’s direction. But not by as much as they should. These polls are biased in favor of President Obama and here’s the data to prove it:
From noted Republican pollster John McLaughlin comes a clear and convincing exposŽ of the bias of media polls in the swing states of Florida, Ohio and Virginia.

read More: http://www.rightwingnews.com/column-2/swing-state-polls-are-rigged/

I've always said if its within the margin of error we will win because our turnout will be much stronger.

Captain Obvious
10-05-2012, 10:54 PM
I heard Hannity yacking today about how well Romney's rebounded in swing state polls, but of course it's hard to believe anything Hannity says.

Carygrant
10-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Coolwater , you failed to mention the change in wind direction plus the solar flare effect .

coolwalker
10-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Coolwater , you failed to mention the change in wind direction plus the solar flare effect .

No...I failed to mention that you are a complete jerk. Good. Now perhaps you understand...then again, being a complete jerk maybe you don't!

Carygrant
10-08-2012, 03:48 PM
No...I failed to mention that you are a complete jerk. Good. Now perhaps you understand...then again, being a complete jerk maybe you don't!

I like it when you post that way --- everybody then gets to realise that you have nothing to contribute once you deal with professional well informed people .

WalterSobchak
10-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Yes, because nothing screams non partisan and balanced news better then rightwingnews.com.

LMAO

coolwalker
10-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Yes, because nothing screams non partisan and balanced news better then rightwingnews.com.

LMAOThe truth has tom come out of somewhere since the mainstream media won't provide it.

bajisima
10-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Thing of it is most of the swing states have large numbers of independents and other than Purple Strategies, there aren't many polls that actually look and poll Independents and lets face it they will decide this election.

coolwalker
10-09-2012, 09:39 AM

LMAOThe truth has to come out of somewhere since the mainstream media won't provide it.

WalterSobchak
10-09-2012, 12:12 PM
The truth has to come out of somewhere since the mainstream media won't provide it.

And a NON slanted version of the news will come from a website called rightwingnews.com?

LOLOL If you say so!

coolwalker
10-10-2012, 09:40 AM

...again with the attacks. You Sir (and I use that word lightly) have once again attempted to alter the subject. Such a sad case you are.

Trinnity
10-10-2012, 10:12 AM
:smilie_catfight: