PDA

View Full Version : tPF So if you like the way things are?

zelmo1234
09-07-2016, 06:37 AM
Then you should be voting for Hillary.

From what I can see, she is proposing more of the same, please correct me if I am wrong.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/forms/om-hvf-join/?utm_medium=om2016&utm_source=yb&utm_campaign=lb-branded&utm_content=9319354786&utm_term=c

But there is really nothing new here, with the possible exception of spending more money that we don't have.

But if you are one of the people that don't think things are going in the right direction? Well then you should likely pick one of the other three.

The funny part is???

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html

That is just about exactly where Hillary's numbers are?

It appears that American may not be as dumb as the Democrats suspected.

Truth Detector
09-07-2016, 06:40 AM
It appears that American may not be as dumb as the Democrats suspected.

We will find out in November. Florida will be the first indicator, then Ohio.

Standing Wolf
09-07-2016, 07:45 AM
But if you are one of the people that don't think things are going in the right direction? Well then you should likely pick one of the other three.

What you are really saying is that those people should vote for a nasty, intemperate, unprincipled little orange-haired demagogue or abstain from voting, isn't it?

zelmo1234
09-07-2016, 08:12 AM
What you are really saying is that those people should vote for a nasty, intemperate, unprincipled little orange-haired demagogue or abstain from voting, isn't it?

So please Tell me how you got that out of my post, when I clearly posted this in the body of the post

"But if you are one of the people that don't think things are going in the right direction? Well then you should likely pick one of the other three."

Using your same tactic

So you are really saying that people that don't think the country is heading in the right direction, should just shut up and vote for Hillary anyway???

Not very nice when people shove words in your mouth is it.

Green Arrow

I didn't see where he said you should abstain from voting.

zelmo1234
I didn't see where he said you should abstain from voting.

Nor did I say that you should vote for Trump.

Standing Wolf
09-07-2016, 08:16 AM
I honestly didn't believe that an explanation was necessary, but apparently I was mistaken.

Voting for Johnson or Stein, who have just about exactly the same chance of being elected President as I have of becoming the next Pope, is the consequential equivalent of flushing your ballot down the commode...or of just staying home and watching Judge Judy.

Mac-7
09-07-2016, 08:29 AM
I honestly didn't believe that an explanation was necessary, but apparently I was mistaken.

Voting for Johnson or Stein, who have just about exactly the same chance of being elected President as I have of becoming the next Pope, is the consequential equivalent of flushing your ballot down the commode...or of just staying home and watching Judge Judy.

I think many liberals will cast a symbolic vote for stein PROVIDED that hillary has a commanding lead in the polls.

if the race is close most of them will go with hillary instead

libertarians on the other hand are not so practical and may vote for johnson no matter what.

Truth Detector
09-07-2016, 09:33 AM

....OR, you could choose the sociopathic lying, corrupt, inept, unaccomplished and incompetent partisan hack like Hillary or one of the two whackos in the third parties. :biglaugh:

Green Arrow
09-07-2016, 09:49 AM

It's actually just the equivalent of voting for Johnson or Stein.