PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg uses typical liberal logic to show us all why we should vote for Obama

texmaster
10-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Please Snoopy make commercials with this dumbass logic. Seal Romney's victory :afro:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a191/texmaster/snoopy_zps26c3efe4.jpg

Calypso Jones
10-06-2012, 02:30 PM
classy.

Now you wanna talk about a n****. I think we got a winner.

Captain Obvious
10-06-2012, 02:34 PM
How is Dogg relevant? On any front?

Calypso Jones
10-06-2012, 02:58 PM
He is a role model for a certain segment of society. He is significant because never, NEVER in American politics has language like this been used. Not only in terms of racism but also in terms of the coarsening of the culture and even if some don't want to admit it yet, it is inflammatory. It perpetuates more lies and stereotyping of republicans and conservatives and actually Anyone that does not agree with his ignorant opinion. And he is ignorant. VERY. And he knows how to talk to the ignorant masses that will get in line and vote for Hussein and ultimately their future enslavement. And they will be enslaved.

Calypso Jones
10-06-2012, 03:05 PM
And another thing. IF he wasn't significant, then this political ad would not have been made. THEY know how significant he is.

KC
10-06-2012, 07:05 PM
He's just another of the rather large group of celebrities who won't look past the President's color at the policies his administration has taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Ixtk-_clo

It's all sooooo ripe for parody :grin:

Calypso Jones
10-07-2012, 02:03 PM
dick ridin'. is this thing for real? is that an actual song?

Calypso Jones
10-07-2012, 02:05 PM
I went back to take a look at Snoop whatever's remarks again. 'bitch, i'll beat yo ass'. Does that qualify as a threat? It certainly encourages others to take a shot at it.

KC
10-07-2012, 02:06 PM
dick ridin'. is this thing for real? is that an actual song?

No, it's just a poking fun at the way black celebrities reacted to candidate Obama in 2008 from the Adult Swim show "The Boondocks."

Akula
10-07-2012, 04:00 PM
I went back to take a look at Snoop whatever's remarks again. 'bitch, i'll beat yo ass'. Does that qualify as a threat? It certainly encourages others to take a shot at it.

snoop dogg...Dog? reminds me of a chihuahua yapping...negroes..or "niggas", (I guess it's allowed now, right?..or only negroes are allowed to say it?)...are all tough talk...just don't let them surround you.
They get "brave" in packs.

texmaster
10-07-2012, 05:38 PM

Did you see him in Training Day?

From what I understand he was just on the street being himself and they went with it.

WalterSobchak
10-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Snoop is awesome. He's a great entertainer.

Y'all just don't like him because your all old. LOL

Calypso Jones
10-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Did you see him in Training Day?

From what I understand he was just on the street being himself and they went with it.

no. i didn't. What transpired?

Calypso Jones
10-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Snoop is awesome. He's a great entertainer.

Y'all just don't like him because your all old. LOL

and you're about as educated as he is.

WalterSobchak
10-07-2012, 08:43 PM
and you're about as educated as he is.

Why are you so angry? I like old people. Y'all make me laugh.

Calypso Jones
10-07-2012, 08:49 PM
that's not anger. That's the knowledge that at some point in the future you are going to look back at your behavior and words at this time of your life and you're going to realize that you are part of what brought this country to it's knees. This coarsening of the culture. You helped it along. This destruction of the freedom of people in this country. You helped to destroy it. Oh yeah. I know. You don't believe a word i'm saying now. but in time, you will recognize your part.

I did the same see. I didn't stand up to political correctness and the hate for christians. I even participated in that last one too. And now i recognize the part i played in it. And i'm so trying to make up for it. I hope that you have some kind of epiphany (sooner rather than later) where you recognize where you are heading this country and the culture before it is too late.

WalterSobchak
10-07-2012, 08:52 PM
that's not anger. That's the knowledge that at some point in the future you are going to look back at your behavior and words at this time of your life and you're going to realize that you are part of what brought this country to it's knees. This coarsening of the culture. You helped it along. This destruction of the freedom of people in this country. You helped to destroy it. Oh yeah. I know. You don't believe a word i'm saying now. but in time, you will recognize your part.

I did the same see. I didn't stand up to political correctness and the hate for christians. I even participated in that last one too. And now i recognize the part i played in it. And i'm so trying to make up for it. I hope that you have some kind of epiphany (sooner rather than later) where you recognize where you are heading this country and the culture before it is too late.

LOLOLOL..............Like I said. You make me laugh.

Calypso Jones
10-07-2012, 08:55 PM
LOLOLOL..............Like I said. You make me laugh.

that's okay. i laughed to at your age.

WalterSobchak
10-07-2012, 09:17 PM
that's okay. i laughed to at your age.

Great! We both had a laugh this evening! See, life aint so bad!

Calypso Jones
10-07-2012, 09:18 PM
wait and see.

texmaster
10-07-2012, 10:58 PM
no. i didn't. What transpired?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-neD6J27tnhu4u/training_day_2001_questioning_blue/

texmaster
10-07-2012, 10:59 PM
Why are you so angry? I like old people. Y'all make me laugh.

LOL You don't have to be old to see Snoop is just a looser libtard.

Of course for liberal worshipers like yourself I know its hard to understand.

Deadwood
10-07-2012, 11:13 PM
I'm not even going to read this thread.

I have to ask why anyone would give a shit what a gangster rap head has to say about a complex problem like tying shoes let alone the presidency?

Akula
10-08-2012, 04:49 AM

I have to ask why anyone would give a shit what a gangster rap head has to say about a complex problem like tying shoes let alone the presidency?

but...but..he's..black..and that makes it important.They're special don't you know.

truthmatters
10-08-2012, 05:45 AM
Please Snoopy make commercials with this dumbass logic. Seal Romney's victory :afro:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a191/texmaster/snoopy_zps26c3efe4.jpg

snoop is one funny guy

But his name is snoop

Agravan
10-08-2012, 06:47 AM
snoop is one funny guy

But his name is snoop
No, his name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr.
He just thinks "Snoop Doggy Dog" is cool, it isn't.

Carygrant
10-08-2012, 07:04 AM

For the same reasons we read most of your posts .
Part boredom plus the hope of being entertained and to remember how fortunate we are .

Calypso Jones
10-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Snoop represents. whatever the h that means.

Calypso Jones
10-08-2012, 10:08 AM
For the same reasons we read most of your posts .
Part boredom plus the hope of being entertained and to remember how fortunate we are .

head in the sand much.

truthmatters
10-08-2012, 10:13 AM
why you corporate groupies hate'in on the rich?

Calypso Jones
10-08-2012, 10:49 AM
This is why Mr. Broaddas is significant. He puts this stuff in the heads of his admirers. See. Mr. Broaddas can claim plausible deniability when one or more of his admirers actually attack Mr. Romney or a Romney supporter. Mr. Broaddas is not in trouble but Mr. Broaddas put the attack in motion by insignificant politically expendable nobodies. These people like Mr. Broaddas (Simmons, Rock, Barr, etc) and their followers/admirers are dangerous. Mr. broaddas knows what he's doing. His followers...people like this ugly ignorant woman don't know what he's doing and what it means to their enjoyment of life.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/08/obama-supporter-mitt-romney-a-nigga-threatens-to-whoop-yo-ass/

I don't know but i'm starting to see why black guys date outside their race. Ladies! and i use the term loosely. WHAT is with this language?? and the mouth thang?? and that movement?
And please. What has ROmney done to you? What has happened to you if anything is the result of DEM. O. CRAT. policy and law. Not anything Romney has done. He's not in congress, he's not the president, he's not a governor. WHAT the H do you think he has done??