PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Republican governor comes "that" close to treason.

OGIS
09-12-2016, 05:52 PM
Suggesting/implying armed revolt against the lawfully elected President of the United States?

This is very close to treason. These fascist morons are going to have to be watched - carefully - after Clinton takes office.

Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin may be calling for a violent uprising if Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton is elected in November.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/ky-gov-matt-bevin-predicts-shedding-of-the-blood-of-tyrants-and-patriots-if-clinton-is-elected

del
09-12-2016, 05:56 PM
wingnuts gotta wing

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 06:00 PM
I think a lot of politicians are realizing if they say ridiculous things, the media will notice them and the mullet set will support them.

Archer0915
09-12-2016, 06:00 PM
Pigs in a blanket, fry em' like bacon!

Peter1469
09-12-2016, 06:07 PM
The people didn't accept a tyrant in 1776, why would they now?

Cowards aside, of course. You guys just carry on and stay out of the way.

Bethere
09-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Pigs in a blanket, fry em' like bacon!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I

del
09-12-2016, 06:12 PM

you don't have the rank to tell me to carry on, son, and being called a coward by your ilk just doesn't have much bite.

carry on

del
09-12-2016, 06:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDtUzRIG6I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjFTubAdXP8

Chris
09-12-2016, 06:14 PM
Suggesting/implying armed revolt against the lawfully elected President of the United States?

This is very close to treason. These fascist morons are going to have to be watched - carefully - after Clinton takes office.

Why do you use fascist?

del
09-12-2016, 06:15 PM
Why do you use fascist?

libertarian takes too long to type

Chris
09-12-2016, 06:16 PM
I think a lot of politicians are realizing if they say ridiculous things, the media will notice them and the mullet set will support them.

Like the mullet that gave Jonson a boost.

Chris
09-12-2016, 06:18 PM
libertarian takes too long to type

Why would you use libertarian?

del
09-12-2016, 06:20 PM
Why would you use libertarian?

i type fast

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 06:37 PM

I think you are taking him out of context. Ultimately he is implying that American Citizens will ultimately pay the price.

I will tell you this: I do think it's possible (surviving a Hillary Presidency), but at what cost? At what price? The roots of the tree of liberty are watered by what? The blood of, who? The tyrants to be sure but who else? The patriots.

I believe this to be an inference to how Hillary will conduct herself... Not how Americans will conduct themselves if she is elected.

This OP is hyperbolic at best and disingenuous at worst. You're better than this.

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 06:42 PM
I think you are taking him out of context. Ultimately he is implying that American Citizens will ultimately pay the price.

I believe this to be an inference to how Hillary will conduct herself... Not how Americans will conduct themselves if she is elected.

This OP is hyperbolic at best and disingenuous at worst. You're better than this.

Out of context? He was talking about surviving a Clinton Presidency. It was hardly out of context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlukBB3Hn1g

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 06:45 PM
Out of context? He was talking about surviving a Clinton Presidency. It was hardly out of context.

You do understand that Hillary is the villain in this context right? That she is the tyrant? That she will shed American blood with her policies? That she will water the "tree of liberty" with the blood of patriots?

What are you missing?

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 06:45 PM
you do understand that hillary is the villain in this context right? That she is the tyrant? That she will shed american blood with her policies? That she will water the "tree of liberty" with the blood of patriots?

What are you missing?

lol...ok.

maineman
09-12-2016, 06:46 PM
put Bevin in front of a firing squad, he'd blubber like a baby.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 06:47 PM
lol...ok.

That's it? That's your argument?

Well that was easy.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 06:47 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen! The Democrat Party! The Party of "tolerance" and "freedom"!

del
09-12-2016, 06:48 PM
You do understand that Hillary is the villain in this context right? That she is the tyrant? That she will shed American blood with her policies? That she will water the "tree of liberty" with the blood of patriots?

What are you missing?

the punch line.

you build up well, but the punchline just falls flat

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 06:48 PM
That's it? That's your argument?

Well that was easy.

What am I supposed to say? Clearly we watched two different videos.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 06:50 PM

No I think we watched the same video. Fortunately I'm not encumbered by being a partisan hack so I see hyperbole and straw man arguments for exactly what they are...

Oh by the way:

Straw man (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man) fallacy – an argument based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.

MisterVeritis
09-12-2016, 06:50 PM

It is not close to treason. You exaggerate. What is new?

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 06:51 PM
I love when people say strawman...

Private Pickle
the punch line.

you build up well, but the punchline just falls flat

That's why we have you! Ultimately you are the forum's punchline!

exploited
Don't worry guys, once Clinton establishes the FEMA camps, we won't have to deal with this anymore.

del
No I think we watched the same video. Fortunately I'm not encumbered by being a partisan hack so I see hyperbole and straw man arguments for exactly what they are...

Oh by the way:

Straw man (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man) fallacy – an argument based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.

true, you carry off being a partisan hack as well as anyone i've ever seen.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 06:52 PM
I love when people say strawman...

I love educating people on their logical fallacies. It's a hobby of mine on this forum.

MisterVeritis
09-12-2016, 06:52 PM
You would too.

maineman
09-12-2016, 06:54 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen! The Democrat Party! The Party of "tolerance" and "freedom"!

we're tolerant...but everybody's got their limits. ;)

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 06:54 PM
I love educating people on their logical fallacies. It's a hobby of mine on this forum.

I've never heard the term before. It's probably never used around here.

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 06:55 PM
you don't have the rank to tell me to carry on, son, and being called a coward by your ilk just doesn't have much bite.

carry on

Yes Mam!

del
09-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Yes Mam!

tell us again about your military service.

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 06:58 PM

That would be good, something to rally around might just be what is needed

Mister D
09-12-2016, 07:00 PM

Straw man arguments are unfortunately quite common.

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 07:00 PM

Historically the left has never been tolerant. They tend to use the tactic of mass murder shortly after they assume total power.

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Historically the left has never been tolerant. They tend to use the tactic of mass murder shortly after they assume total power.

Just like Obama. Oh wait...

exploited

True that. Denmark, the UK, Canada, Australia, France, Italy - all bastions of murderous leftist tyranny.

zelmo1234

Never claimed to serve, you know that.

Don't believe that you did either! Sorry never met a vet that was as dishonest as you are. They have Honor, you don't

Chris
09-12-2016, 07:02 PM

Many people hate it.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:04 PM

Straight from the mouth of Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Kim Jung Un and plenty of others who agree with your political ideologies....

zelmo1234
True that. Denmark, the UK, Canada, Australia, France, Italy - all bastions of murderous leftist tyranny.

In which one of those country's have they assumed total power. Or do they still have elections, and freedom

Now look at China, N. Korea, Russia, Cambodia, Nazi Germany. Tell me how that record came out??

Young one, you have to understand that in the USA, the left is between a rock and a hard place and can't really advance their agenda much further without force. They are setting the stage to use it.

Private Pickle
Many people hate it.

That could be why I love it.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:05 PM

Not entirely surprising. Hacks really don't need to educate themselves...they get their talking points from their political pundit of the day.

maineman
09-12-2016, 07:05 PM
Straight from the mouth of Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Kim Jung Un and plenty of others who agree with your political ideologies....

none of those guys agree with MY political philosophy. You clearly don't know shit from fat meat about MY politics

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 07:06 PM
In which one of those country's have they assumed total power. Or do they still have elections, and freedom

Now look at China, N. Korea, Russia, Cambodia, Nazi Germany. Tell me how that record came out??

Young one, you have to understand that in the USA, the left is between a rock and a hard place and can't really advance their agenda much further without force. They are setting the stage to use it.

LOL...any day now. This is the shit you people were saying about Obama. None of it came to pass. Oh but this time it's different! It's sort of hard to take seriously.

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 07:06 PM
none of those guys agree with MY political philosophy. You clearly don't know $#@! from fat meat about MY politics

Actually they are very close to your ideology! don't sell yourself short

del
09-12-2016, 07:07 PM

Don't believe that you did either! Sorry never met a vet that was as dishonest as you are. They have Honor, you don't

see my reply to petey.

Chris

Misunderstanding becomes misrepresentation when it's repeated even after explanation.

Most people are illogical sometimes unintentionally, some intend it.

Common Sense
Not entirely surprising. Hacks really don't need to educate themselves...they get their talking points from their political pundit of the day.

It's called sarcasm. I thought that was fairly obvious. I guess I gave you too much credit.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:08 PM
none of those guys agree with MY political philosophy. You clearly don't know shit from fat meat about MY politics

I think everyone on this forum has you pegged for exactly what you are... Enjoy.

maineman
09-12-2016, 07:08 PM
It's called sarcasm. I thought that was fairly obvious. I guess I gave you too much credit.

any is too much. make him use his debit card.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:09 PM

Oh I know... The problem with most libs is that they claim sarcasm while touting their intellectual elitism but in reality they couldn't truly debate their way out of a paper bag. I don't take chances anymore...

maineman
09-12-2016, 07:10 PM
I think everyone on this forum has you pegged for exactly what you are... Enjoy.

Is that the imperial "we"?

How in the fuck do you get off thinking you speak for "everyone on this forum" you pompous prick?

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 07:11 PM
Oh I know... The problem with most libs is that they claim sarcasm while touting their intellectual elitism but in reality they couldn't truly debate their way out of a paper bag. I don't take chances anymore...

Oh you knew did you? OK...

exploited
09-12-2016, 07:11 PM

It is almost like countries with strong democratic leanings can have leftists within their midst without falling into tyranny. It could even be that leftists actually support democracy, and don't want such total power. I know, I know, strange thoughts.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:13 PM

How in the fuck do you get off thinking you speak for "everyone on this forum" you pompous prick?

Easy! Don't go sending Americans to the Gulag just yet Comrade!

del
09-12-2016, 07:13 PM

The argument from authority (Latin: argumentum ad verecundiam) also appeal to authority, is a common argument form which can be fallacious, such as when an authority is cited on a topic outside their area of expertise, or when the authority cited is not a true expert

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 07:14 PM
It is almost like countries with strong democratic leanings can have leftists within their midst without falling into tyranny. It could even be that leftists actually support democracy, and don't want such total power. I know, I know, strange thoughts.

They support Democracy to a point. But they don't support free thinking or disagreement, they claim tolerance, but in the end they don't allow it!

You are young, if you were not on the left you would be cruel. But reality changes about half of the people.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:14 PM

Classic Liberalism has absolutely nothing to do with today's liberals. I know, strange thoughts, but American politicians have a tendency to lie their way to the POTUS. You don't seem like the type that gobbles it up... Known you a long time too...

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:16 PM
The argument from authority (Latin: argumentum ad verecundiam) also appeal to authority, is a common argument form which can be fallacious, such as when an authority is cited on a topic outside their area of expertise, or when the authority cited is not a true expert

We should create a poll. Something tells me I would come out on the happy end of that stick. Unfortunately since you're a bottom you really don't understand the happy end of the stick...

Peter1469
see my reply to petey.
Go Army

exploited
They support Democracy to a point. But they don't support free thinking or disagreement, they claim tolerance, but in the end they don't allow it!

You are young, if you were not on the left you would be cruel. But reality changes about half of the people.

Actually, the hypothesis that you become more conservative the older you get is false. There is no evidence to support it.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I absolutely support your right to say whatever you please, whenever you please. If you were to ever get in trouble for saying you want Hillary to die, I'd be the first person to demand that you be released.

This idea that I want a totalitarian government is categorically absurd. I don't. It is in fact the last thing I want.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Oh you knew did you? OK...

You tend to gravitate to this argument. You realize that "OK" is an agreeable term right? Not really an argument in and of itself.

exploited
Classic Liberalism has absolutely nothing to do with today's liberals. I know, strange thoughts, but American politicians have a tendency to lie their way to the POTUS. You don't seem like the type that gobbles it up... Known you a long time too...

To be clear, I don't think that Hillary is a leftist. She is just whatever will get her to the White House. Her convictions are basically non-existent. If she is talking to a group of free market Wall Street bankers, that is what she is. If she is talking to a group of black radical college students, that is what she supports.

I find that such people are attracted to political power, because that is what they want above all else. It has very little to do with ideology.

Common Sense
You tend to gravitate to this argument. You realize that "OK" is an agreeable term right? Not really an argument in and of itself.

OK.

del
We should create a poll. Something tells me I would come out on the happy end of that stick. Unfortunately since you're a bottom you really don't understand the happy end of the stick...

that's the best you can do?

go home and get your shinebox.

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Actually, the hypothesis that you become more conservative the older you get is false. There is no evidence to support it.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I absolutely support your right to say whatever you please, whenever you please. If you were to ever get in trouble for saying you want Hillary to die, I'd be the first person to demand that you be released.

This idea that I want a totalitarian government is categorically absurd. I don't. It is in fact the last thing I want.

I have to tell you that Chloe and You give me hope. You appear to be moving more toward what the classical definition of Liberalism is!

And even though we don't agree on many things I respect your post much more than many others on this post.

I too will defend the rights of others to believe and speak what they wish. even if I disagree.

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 07:21 PM

And then Set up your business in W. MI. There is no place to get a good shine here.

I loved getting a Straight Razor Shave and a Shine!

Chris
09-12-2016, 07:21 PM

Science, as a discipline, tossed authority out for experimentation and observation repeatable by anyone.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:22 PM
To be clear, I don't think that Hillary is a leftist. She is just whatever will get her to the White House. Her convictions are basically non-existent. If she is talking to a group of free market Wall Street bankers, that is what she is. If she is talking to a group of black radical college students, that is what she supports.

I find that such people are attracted to political power, because that is what they want above all else. It has very little to do with ideology.

To be clear Hillary is a neo-con. The end.

Dr. Who

What are you missing?
Sorry @Private Pickle (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=615), but he is not talking about the actions of Clinton, but what America will have to do in order to be restored from the damage of her presidency:

To the question of whether America could ever recover, as a nation, from a Clinton Presidency he says:

“I will tell you this: I do think it would be possible, but at what price?” “At what price? The roots of the tree of liberty are watered by what? The blood, of who? The tyrants to be sure, but who else? The patriots.”

He continued wondering whose blood will be shed in this possible physical confrontation.

“It may be that of those in this room. It might be that of our children and grandchildren. I have nine children. It breaks my heart to think that it might be their blood that is needed to redeem something, to reclaim something, that we through our apathy and our indifference, have given away.”

He is unquestionably saying that a Clinton presidency would do almost irrevocable harm to America, but that violent revolution could redeem it. The price of that redemption would be bloodshed.

Private Pickle
Science, as a discipline, tossed authority out for experimentation and observation repeatable by anyone.

Easy there! If Del can't come back with a one-liner insult he is out of his comfort zone and will instantly revert back to watching reruns of Judge Wapner.

Mister D
09-12-2016, 07:23 PM
Misunderstanding becomes misrepresentation when it's repeated even after explanation.

Most people are illogical sometimes unintentionally, some intend it.

It does become tiresome at times so I understand what the opposition is saying but if the topic is of particular interest to me and I believe someone is intentionally distorting my position I'm going to call it what it is.

You make a good point though. Much of the time it's a genuine misunderstanding (or intellectual laziness). It is best to take a step back and clear the air. Once the insults start to fly it's over.

del
09-12-2016, 07:24 PM

thanks for the update

exploited
I have to tell you that Chloe and You give me hope. You appear to be moving more toward what the classical definition of Liberalism is!

And even though we don't agree on many things I respect your post much more than many others on this post.

I too will defend the rights of others to believe and speak what they wish. even if I disagree.

To be clear, you and I would disagree about much. I am a supporter of many economic programs that you would not be. But on certain things - such as freedom of speech, the right to privacy, the right to go about your daily business without government interference - I am uncompromising.

Private Pickle
Sorry @Private Pickle (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=615), but he is not talking about the actions of Clinton, but what America will have to do in order to be restored from the damage of her presidency:

To the question of whether America could ever recover, as a nation, from a Clinton Presidency he says:

“I will tell you this: I do think it would be possible, but at what price?” “At what price? The roots of the tree of liberty are watered by what? The blood, of who? The tyrants to be sure, but who else? The patriots.”

He continued wondering whose blood will be shed in this possible physical confrontation.

“It may be that of those in this room. It might be that of our children and grandchildren. I have nine children. It breaks my heart to think that it might be their blood that is needed to redeem something, to reclaim something, that we through our apathy and our indifference, have given away.”

He is unquestionably saying that a Clinton presidency would do almost irrevocable harm to America, but that violent revolution could redeem it. The price of redemption would be bloodshed.

We agree and I said that from the onset. He is talking about how Americans will be treated under a Clinton presidency, not what Americans would do as a result of a Clinton presidency. You're putting words in his mouth to create the idea of "redemption" as he never said that. That is called a Straw Man argument.

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 07:25 PM
We agree and I said that from the onset. He is talking about how Americans will be treated under a Clinton presidency, not what Americans would do as a result of a Clinton presidency. You're putting words in his mouth to create the idea of "redemption" as he never said that. That is called a Straw Man argument.

Do you know what the word redeem means?

Mister D
09-12-2016, 07:26 PM

Agreed. Clinton hasn't a principled bone in her body. As far as political and philosophical principles are concerned she believes nothing. Well, nothing except that she's entitled to be POTUS.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:27 PM
OK.

I think this sums up the typical Canadian. They've been saying "OK" to the U.S. since they were a country. Enjoy.

exploited
09-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Agreed. Clinton hasn't a principled bone in her body. As far as political and philosophical principles are concerned she believes nothing. Well, nothing except that she's entitled to be POTUS.

In some respects, I almost think that executive power ought to be invested in a panel of people. This might weed out the narcissists and sociopaths, because they wouldn't have all the power.

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 07:28 PM
To be clear, you and I would disagree about much. I am a supporter of many economic programs that you would not be. But on certain things - such as freedom of speech, the right to privacy, the right to go about your daily business without government interference - I am uncompromising.

What people need to understand is that it is OK to disagree, You seem to have learned that at an early age. I complement you on that.

exploited
09-12-2016, 07:29 PM
What people need to understand is that it is OK to disagree, You seem to have learned that at an early age. I complement you on that.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Chris

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Evelyn Beatrice Hall, 1906, after misattributed to Voltaire.

Private Pickle

Loved Good Fellas.

Here is another good one and it applies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPqGydC6D_s

Mister D
09-12-2016, 07:31 PM
In some respects, I almost think that executive power ought to be invested in a panel of people. This might weed out the narcissists and sociopaths, because they wouldn't have all the power.

I think our system (liberal democracy in general) attracts a certain type of personality. Narcissist and sociopath seem to be appropriate descriptors.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:31 PM
Do you know what the word redeem means?

Get back to me when you understand the concept of a Straw Man argument. I even linked it for you. Then look up what an Ad Hom argument is. You'll kill two birds with one stone there.

del
09-12-2016, 07:32 PM
Loved Good Fellas.

Here is another good one and it applies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPqGydC6D_s

potheads often have low self-esteem

have you talked to anyone about it?

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:33 PM
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Get a room!

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:34 PM
potheads often have low self-esteem

have you talked to anyone about it?

Well I'm talking to you now! Unless...well...don't you go dyin on me now!!!

del
09-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Well I'm talking to you now! Unless...well...don't you go dyin on me now!!!

you'd probably be better served talking to someone who gives a shit about you.

now, tell me about your childhood

when did the bed wetting stop?

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Well this has been fun... Ripping apart the house of cards individuals believe to be the foundation of their beliefs has been both empowering and cathartic! Thank you! I gotta run but I'll continue tearing chubs and hacks apart soon. Bye now!

del
09-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Well this has been fun... Ripping apart the house of cards individuals believe to be the foundation of their beliefs has been both empowering and cathartic! Thank you! I gotta run but I'll continue tearing chubs and hacks apart soon. Bye now!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Aiken

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:38 PM
you'd probably be better served talking to someone who gives a shit about you.

You're still alive? The actuary tables have you dropping dead at any moment. Especially with all that alcohol abuse and taking it up the ass for that many years in the Navy. Good on ya Young Man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

del
09-12-2016, 07:39 PM
You're still alive? The actuary tables have you dropping dead at any moment. Especially with all that alcohol abuse and taking it up the ass for that many years in the Navy. Good on ya Young Man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

try harder

decedent

I love these internet tough guys who know nothing about oppression.

exploited
I think our system (liberal democracy in general) attracts a certain type of personality. Narcissist and sociopath seem to be appropriate descriptors.

I have much more faith in liberal democracy than you do. But I suspect that gulf can be explained by religious beliefs - whereas you strike me as a pretty strong Christian (Catholic perhaps?), I am what you would call a heretic.

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 07:40 PM
you'd probably be better served talking to someone who gives a $#@! about you.

About the same time you stopped beating your wife?

Dr. Who
09-12-2016, 07:41 PM

He said "it breaks my heart to think that it might be their blood that is needed to redeem something, to reclaim something".

Redemption: an act of redeeming or atoning for a fault or mistake, or the state of being redeemed. There is no straw anywhere in my argument. He used the word redeem. If someone redeems something, that act is called redemption.

del
09-12-2016, 07:41 PM
About the same time you stopped beating your wife?

who said i stopped?

Mister D
09-12-2016, 07:43 PM
I have much more faith in liberal democracy than you do. But I suspect that gulf can be explained by religious beliefs - whereas you strike me as a pretty strong Christian (Catholic perhaps?), I am what you would call a heretic.

Fair enough.

Raised Catholic. Sort of unaffiliated at this point but since my early 30s I've experienced a growing philosophical attachment to Roman Catholicism.

exploited
09-12-2016, 07:46 PM
Fair enough.

Raised Catholic. Sort of unaffiliated at this point but since my early 30s I've experienced a growing philosophical attachment to Roman Catholicism.

I love Catholics. Especially the women :D

OGIS
09-12-2016, 07:46 PM

You should know.

maineman
09-12-2016, 07:47 PM
He said "it breaks my heart to think that it might be their blood that is needed to redeem something, to reclaim something".

Redemption: an act of redeeming or atoning for a fault or mistake, or the state of being redeemed. There is no straw anywhere in my argument. He used the word redeem. If someone redeems something, that act is called redemption.

bravo!

OGIS
09-12-2016, 07:48 PM

Ah, projection....

Mister D
09-12-2016, 07:49 PM
You should know.

Seriously, the fact that you got banned from your own tPF thread was awesome. :grin:

OGIS
09-12-2016, 07:53 PM
LOL...any day now. This is the $#@! you people were saying about Obama. None of it came to pass. Oh but this time it's different! It's sort of hard to take seriously.

Camp fire stories about the Scary Negr0.

OGIS
09-12-2016, 07:55 PM

The con artists here have a hard time with sarcasm.

Probably above their pay grade.

OGIS
09-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Easy! Don't go sending Americans to the Gulag just yet Comrade!

Only traitors, son, only traitors.

Archer0915
09-12-2016, 07:58 PM
You don't recover from something that isn't over. For example, after surgery you go to recovery. Thus he is not discussing the treatment of Americans during a Clinton presidency, but whether America can recover from Clinton's policies after the fact.

Redemption is the act of redeeming something. He used the word redeem: It breaks my heart to think that it might be their blood that is needed to redeem something, to reclaim something, that we through our apathy and our indifference, have given away.”

Thus if blood must be shed to redeem that which has been given away, the shedding of that blood is an act of redemption.

Nerd!

:rofl:

OGIS
09-12-2016, 07:58 PM

I think you've got that condescension thing just about perfected.

But it just makes you look pretentious and silly.

OGIS
09-12-2016, 08:01 PM

There is no such thing as a free market Wall Street banker.

OGIS
09-12-2016, 08:05 PM

Only 26 minutes to the gym?

Crepitus
09-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Back to the OP, it is clear what he meant, just like it was clear when Trump hinted that the "second amendment people" should do something about Clinton. In both cases the speakers made it as clear as possible without actually saying anything that crossed the line. It was done deliberately, with malice aforethought. Anyone saying differently is IMHO either kidding themselves or a bucket carrier.

Dr. Who
09-12-2016, 08:07 PM
Nerd!

:rofl:
Really - is this high school?. I actually deleted that post. I was having internet connection problems and thought my first post was lost.

Archer0915
09-12-2016, 08:15 PM
Really - is this high school?. I actually deleted that post. I was having internet connection problems and thought my first post was lost.

I thought it was a good post. It was a compliment, not an insult, the post was brainy.

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 08:22 PM
Ah, projection....

I guess that would be correct, but it is what I believe, and hope that I am wrong to believe it.

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Camp fire stories about the Scary Negr0.

Wow! that is really Racist don't you think. I am sure that our Black members don't appreciate that!

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Back to the OP, it is clear what he meant, just like it was clear when Trump hinted that the "second amendment people" should do something about Clinton. In both cases the speakers made it as clear as possible without actually saying anything that crossed the line. It was done deliberately, with malice aforethought. Anyone saying differently is IMHO either kidding themselves or a bucket carrier.

So you would agree that it was not right for Hillary to call for the murder of Obama, when she was running against him as well? And that she if fact hates about half of the country.

Dr. Who
09-12-2016, 08:32 PM
I thought it was a good post. It was a compliment, not an insult, the post was brainy.
The rolling over laughing emoticon made it seem like an insult. If it wasn't, I'm sorry for my reply.

Mister D
09-12-2016, 08:33 PM
The rolling over laughing emoticon made it seem like an insult. If it wasn't, I'm sorry for my reply.

You're such a dork. :rollseyes:

Chris
09-12-2016, 08:34 PM

As clear as Clinton meaning deplorables are not American.

maineman
09-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Donald Trump is a deplorable human being. You can't support him and somehow get a free pass on supporting a deplorable human being.... people who support deplorable people are deplorable themselves, in my book. Charles Blow had a wonderful op-ed in the NYT today on that very subject.

Ethereal
09-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Donald Trump is a deplorable human being. You can't support him and somehow get a free pass on supporting a deplorable human being.... people who support deplorable people are deplorable themselves, in my book. Charles Blow had a wonderful op-ed in the NYT today on that very subject.

Hillary Clinton is just as deplorable, so that must mean you're a deplorable person.

And you seem to have a fascination with incest that is more than a little suspicious.

zelmo1234
09-12-2016, 08:41 PM

So what has Donald Done that Hillary has not?

And if that is true, would we not all be voting for a deplorable person.

Dr. Who
09-12-2016, 08:43 PM
You're such a dork. :rollseyes:
Takes one to know one. :tongue2:

Crepitus
09-12-2016, 09:09 PM
So you would agree that it was not right for Hillary to call for the murder of Obama, when she was running against him as well? And that she if fact hates about half of the country.

No, of she called for the murder of President Obama (don't actually remember this but I'll take your word for it for now) that was indeed wrong, bad, unacceptable, or any other description you care to apply to it.

Not sure where you are going with the rest of that.........

Crepitus
09-12-2016, 09:10 PM

Never debated that either.

Bethere
09-12-2016, 09:46 PM
potheads often have low self esteem.

False.

I am awesome. I am bethere!

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 09:52 PM
try harder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 09:54 PM

Question: What do you think they would be "redeeming"?

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Only traitors, son, only traitors.

Let me guess. "Traitor" is someone who doesn't agree with your opinion?

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 10:10 PM
Only 26 minutes to the gym?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE

Dr. Who
09-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Question: What do you think they would be "redeeming"?
Based on my take on Brevin, he wants to return America to big religion, small government.

Cletus
09-12-2016, 10:36 PM

You need to look up the definition of treason.

We seem to be having a run of Leftist posters using words they don't understand.

Bethere
09-12-2016, 10:41 PM
You need to look up the definition of treason.

We seem to be having a run of Leftist posters using words they don't understand.

You aren't of OGIS' caliber.

Tahuyaman
09-12-2016, 11:03 PM
The people who work in several occupations or professions take an oath to defend America against all enemies foreign and domestic. Who decides what or who a domestic enemy is?

Tahuyaman
09-12-2016, 11:04 PM

What caliber would that be?

Cletus
09-12-2016, 11:09 PM

True. I haven't been since I was about 3.

Bethere
09-13-2016, 12:15 AM
what caliber would that be?

ogis'.

Bethere
09-13-2016, 12:21 AM
True. I haven't been since I was about 3.

OGIS isn't on here talking about faux revolution because he is butthurt and faced with losing in November as you are

Cletus
09-13-2016, 12:30 AM
OGIS isn't on here talking about faux revolution because he is butthurt and faced with losing in November as you are

Please provide a quote in which I have said anything about revolution.

You tend to talk a lot and say little.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 12:44 AM

It's not close to treason at all.

Treason requires an overt act, not mere words.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 12:46 AM
Don't worry guys, once Clinton establishes the FEMA camps, we won't have to deal with this anymore.

Right, because something like that could never happen in America. We're special.

Mac-7
09-13-2016, 03:19 AM

If hillary is elected it signals the end what made America a great nation.

we will be in an unrecoverable downward spiral

but it also means that flooding the country with third world immigrants who have foreign values, the dumbing down of the education system and the perversion of our culture by liberals has succeeded.

So patriotic conservatives would be in the minority and likely to lose an armed rebellion anyway.

Its the best that big government gun grabbing tax 'em till it hurts homosexual socialist transgender globalist athiests could hope for.

the chance to legally kill the hated conservatives

so dont pretend you arent looking forward to it.

Bethere
09-13-2016, 04:05 AM
If hillary is elected it signals the end what made America a great nation.

we will be in an unrecoverable downward spiral

but it also means that flooding the country with third world immigrants who have foreign values, the dumbing down of the education system and the perversion of our culture by liberals has succeeded.

So patriotic conservatives would be in the minority and likely to lose an armed rebellion anyway.

Its the best that big government gun grabbing tax 'em till it hurts homosexual socialist transgender globalist athiests could hope for.

the chance to legally kill the hated conservatives

so dont pretend you arent looking forward to it.

Good times!

Private Pickle
09-13-2016, 09:29 AM
Based on my take on Brevin, he wants to return America to big religion, small government.

That doesn't sound like revolution to me...

Tahuyaman
09-13-2016, 09:37 AM
ogis'.

And what caliber is that?

maineman
09-13-2016, 09:47 AM
"Treason" is a less than precise word for the actions of the governor. "Sedition" is much more appropriate, imho.

OGIS
09-13-2016, 10:48 AM
Please provide a quote in which I have said anything about revolution.

LOL, hard to find, comrade. You guys are quite careful, almost like legal wizards, to juuuussssst say enough to communicate your real desires, yet not quite enough to warrant a visit from the FBI or Secret Service. It's almost as if you were all using the same legal advise.... Oh, wait, perhaps you are.

Just how many of you "conservatives" are Paid Russian Trolls working for Pootipoot?

OGIS
09-13-2016, 10:49 AM
"Treason" is a less than precise word for the actions of the governor. "Sedition" is much more appropriate, imho.

Actually, I think you are correct on this.

But the general idea is still valid. These people are not real Americans.

Subdermal
09-13-2016, 11:18 AM

WTF are you talking about? Are you brain dead? What was said in that video was not what OGIS attempted to make it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what he said in that video. Not one word.

Subdermal
09-13-2016, 11:19 AM

:facepalm:

What a moronic comment.

Subdermal
09-13-2016, 11:20 AM

No. What's alarming is that it was the same video, and you and the OP invented meaning that doesn't exist.

By your same standard, Thomas Jefferson himself would have had to come "this close" to treason by citing that passage - which is where the Governor got the quote.

OGIS
09-13-2016, 11:39 AM
No. What's alarming is that it was the same video, and you and the OP invented meaning that doesn't exist.

By your same standard, Thomas Jefferson himself would have had to come "this close" to treason by citing that passage - which is where the Governor got the quote.

Oh, the meaning exists alright. But you are just being a normal con(artist)servative, hiding behind a smokescreen of simplistic literal interpretation of what he said, rather than admitting to the seditious dog whistles.

At some point, there is gonna have to be a cleanup. Maybe, just maybe, a Hillery win will push you people over the razor's edge, where you will say/do stuff that can (and will) be prosecuted.

>>>"By your same standard, Thomas Jefferson himself would have had to come "this close" to treason by citing that passage..."

And if the British would have won, Jefferson would have been hanged for treason. Are you saying that you want to have a violent revolution? Say it. Go ahead, say it! Advocate violent overthrow of the hated Dems. DO IT!

Cletus
09-13-2016, 11:44 AM
LOL, hard to find, comrade. You guys are quite careful, almost like legal wizards, to juuuussssst say enough to communicate your real desires, yet not quite enough to warrant a visit from the FBI or Secret Service. It's almost as if you were all using the same legal advise.... Oh, wait, perhaps you are.

Just how many of you "conservatives" are Paid Russian Trolls working for Pootipoot?

I really hope for your sake that you are nothing like the character you portray here.

That would be a very sad thing.

Chris
09-13-2016, 11:47 AM
Liberals have given up the flag of revolutionary liberty for statist tyranny. So have many conservatives.

OGIS
09-13-2016, 11:54 AM
I really hope for your sake that you are nothing like the character you portray here.

That would be a very sad thing.

LOL, implied insult? Pathetic. You are even too much of a coward to say your little ad hom clearly and unambiguously. Maybe you should check with your Handler.

OGIS
09-13-2016, 11:55 AM
Liberals have given up the flag of revolutionary liberty for statist tyranny.

Did you read that in a book somewhere?

Cletus
09-13-2016, 12:01 PM
LOL, implied insult? Pathetic. You are even too much of a coward to say your little ad hom clearly and unambiguously. Maybe you should check with your Handler.

I said exactly what I intended to say. If you really are the idiotic, bombastic, dishonest character you portray here, it would indeed be sad waste of humanity.

I always say what I intend to say. I don't like ambiguity and I do not like people who mince words.

OGIS
09-13-2016, 12:02 PM
I said exactly what I intended to say. If you really are the idiotic, bombastic, dishonest character you portray here, it would indeed be sad waste of humanity.

I always say what I intend to say. I don't like ambiguity and I do not like people who mince words.

Da, comrade!

MisterVeritis
09-13-2016, 01:41 PM
.22?

MisterVeritis
09-13-2016, 01:42 PM
Right, because something like that could never happen in America. We're special.
True. Just ask any WWII-aged Japanese Americans. It especially never happens when Democrats are in charge. I believe it is because they are so tolerant.

MisterVeritis
09-13-2016, 01:46 PM
At some point, there is gonna have to be a cleanup. Maybe, just maybe, a Hillery win will push you people over the razor's edge, where you will say/do stuff that can (and will) be prosecuted.
Do you still believe Broke-brained Crooked Illary will win?

Mac-7
09-13-2016, 01:49 PM
WTF are you talking about? Are you brain dead? What was said in that video was not what OGIS attempted to make it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with what he said in that video. Not one word.

I agree with what he said

but the blood is already being shed through the murder of white police officers by the sons of obama and followers of islam.

OGIS
09-13-2016, 01:58 PM
.22?

The .22LR handgun is a professional choice for elegant client servicing. Many perfectionist wet work contractors prefer it due to:
(1) it's subsonic velocity, this making it the weapon of choice for noise suppression add-ons.
(2) it's overall reliability, accuracy, and rate of fire.
(3) the ready availability of "match" quality ammunition.
(4) the ready availability of hollow point ammunition (including match quality) that can be modified by the addition of either biological or chemical agents into the hollow.

Mac-7
09-13-2016, 02:07 PM
The .22LR handgun is a professional choice for elegant client servicing. Many perfectionist wet work contractors prefer it due to:
(1) it's subsonic velocity, this making it the weapon of choice for noise suppression add-ons.
(4) the ready availability of hollow point ammunition (including match quality) that can be modified by the addition of either biological or chemical agents into the hollow.

Match grade ammo appeals to mafia hit men?

you are really reaching with that one since range of the kill varies only from inches to a couple of feet.

but I too have seen movies where hollywood writers use the .22 rimfire for "hits" so it must be true

Subdermal
09-13-2016, 05:42 PM
Oh, the meaning exists alright. But you are just being a normal con(artist)servative, hiding behind a smokescreen of simplistic literal interpretation of what he said, rather than admitting to the seditious dog whistles.

I don't doubt that you hear dog whistles. They're meant for you.

Oh goodie. Thought police. Just the sort of thing our Founders revolted against.

>>>"By your same standard, Thomas Jefferson himself would have had to come "this close" to treason by citing that passage..."

And if the British would have won, Jefferson would have been hanged for treason.

If you're consistent here, you're siding with a foreign entity here, instead of with Americans.

I think, in fact, that such a thing was the Governor's point. We have a foreign ideology invading our Constitution, and our Country. And you're a part of it, as most antagonistic to your asinine views here also believe.

Are you saying that you want to have a violent revolution? Say it. Go ahead, say it! Advocate violent overthrow of the hated Dems. DO IT!

He did cite that at some point our freedoms are going to be gone, and it may even be our grandchildren who will have to pay with their own blood.

Do you think such a thing is not legitimate? Ever? What would push you into believing such things?

You love the notion of "prosecution", and taking the freedom of someone else. It's like you can't fathom how that is at least as bad as that which you want to squeal about.

For what?

I consider you a lifelong loser, as you've clearly explained you are. You - additionally - harbor a directly unAmerican ideology; one I find reprehensible. You love Government above all else, and that's absolutely anathema to the founding of this country, and the Constitution itself.

At what point are you going to honor your pledge as a citizen, and protect and defend the Constitution?

MisterVeritis
09-13-2016, 07:54 PM
And still a very small caliber.

OGIS
09-13-2016, 09:23 PM
Oh goodie. Thought police.

"...where you will say/do stuff that can (and will) be prosecuted...."

LOL. You can't tell the difference between thought and action (saying/doing)? Awesome.

At what point are you going to honor your pledge as a citizen, and protect and defend the Constitution?

I did my time in, off, and around SE Asia back in the 70s, azzhole. And I'm still carrying about a quarter gram of VC metal to prove it. WTF have you done, you squirmy little ITG?

OGIS
09-13-2016, 09:25 PM
Match grade ammo appeals to mafia hit men?

you are really reaching with that one since range of the kill varies only from inches to a couple of feet.

but I too have seen movies where hollywood writers use the .22 rimfire for "hits" so it must be true

LOL, you're watching the wrong movies.

decedent
09-13-2016, 09:28 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/f2/f21553d8d6669bbeadcbae4f6ef9e53ea96453052a410cde36 23a7a561724e3e.jpg

Subdermal
09-13-2016, 10:19 PM
"...where you will say/do stuff that can (and will) be prosecuted...."

LOL. You can't tell the difference between thought and action (saying/doing)? Awesome.

You wrote that to characterize both speech and action as equally prosecutable. As I said: Thought Police. If you mean something different, write something different.

I did my time in, off, and around SE Asia back in the 70s, azzhole. And I'm still carrying about a quarter gram of VC metal to prove it. WTF have you done, you squirmy little ITG?

A quarter gram, eh? Bummer, John Kerry. Perhaps I have a tweezer I can send you to get that .25 gram metal sliver out of your enormous posterior.

del
09-13-2016, 10:39 PM
derpie- invincible in peace, invisible in war

OGIS
09-14-2016, 01:23 AM

You wrote that to characterize both speech and action as equally prosecutable. As I said: Thought Police. If you mean something different, write something different.

A quarter gram, eh? Bummer, John Kerry. Perhaps I have a tweezer I can send you to get that .25 gram metal sliver out of your enormous posterior.

Actually it is about an 1/16th inch from one of my arteries in my lower leg, but somehow securely lodged against a bone spur of some sort, and totally covered by the artery, where the Navy surgeon (and a couple of others since) assured me that it is much safer and easier to leave it just where it is, rather than try and remove it. But thanks for your concern, chickenhawk.

Bethere
09-14-2016, 05:43 AM
derpie- invincible in peace, invisible in war
And nowhere to be found on election night.

Truth Detector
09-14-2016, 06:28 AM

It's easy to be brave and say moronic things when you're an expat living in Mexico and a retired Navy desk jockey. :laugh:

Truth Detector
09-14-2016, 06:30 AM

Better yet, tell us about yours; I am sure it will put us all to sleep. :biglaugh:

Truth Detector
09-14-2016, 06:32 AM

How in the $#@! do you get off thinking you speak for "everyone on this forum" you pompous $#@!?

BINGO; any questions? Anyone? :rofl:

Truth Detector
09-14-2016, 06:36 AM

....you mean like a politburo? :laugh:

Truth Detector
09-14-2016, 06:41 AM

BUT, nothing wrong with this rhetoric right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xxUxO820PE

Truth Detector
09-14-2016, 06:45 AM

Yep; why those Libruls are just trying to bring the country together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCHJVE9trSM

OR, how about them just being "bitter clingers?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZWaxjiQyFk

Truth Detector
09-14-2016, 06:47 AM

Nothing can be more ironic than a supporter of a sociopathic lying, unaccomplished, inept, incompetent and corrupt contemptible political hack claiming others are deplorable. :biglaugh:

Yep, Trump is deplorable in the tiny minds of sociopathic leftists because he actually created jobs and made a lot of money doing it.

Crepitus
09-14-2016, 06:55 AM
BUT, nothing wrong with this rhetoric right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xxUxO820PE

What are you talking about? Crazy Uncle Joe didn't say anything about armed insurrection or hint that anyone should be assassinated dis he?

I swear, you conservatives have had your brains washed so many times they've shrunk.

donttread
09-14-2016, 06:57 AM

So the treasonous president would be watching the governeur for potential treason? Kinda sounds like we've already lost doesn't it?

Truth Detector
09-14-2016, 07:01 AM

What are you talking about? Crazy Uncle Joe didn't say anything about armed insurrection or hint that anyone should be assassinated dis he?

I swear, you conservatives have had your brains washed so many times they've shrunk.

Yep; in liberal loony land, suggesting that the opposition is going to put blacks back into chains has NOTHING to do with insurrection or Fascism.....why, in liberal loony land, it is just "crazy" Joe erupting stupidly as he always has.....but it is okay that he is a heartbeat away from the Presidency and the nuclear trigger.

Crepitus
09-14-2016, 08:03 AM
Yep; in liberal loony land, suggesting that the opposition is going to put blacks back into chains has NOTHING to do with insurrection or Fascism.....why, in liberal loony land, it is just "crazy" Joe erupting stupidly as he always has.....but it is okay that he is a heartbeat away from the Presidency and the nuclear trigger.
So I'm having a hard time telling through all the attempt to divert, that would be a "no" then?

del
09-14-2016, 08:10 AM
So I'm having a hard time telling through all the attempt to divert, that would be a "no" then?

be kind to true defective

his :rofl: is broken and he's pretty much paralyzed

Chris
09-14-2016, 08:39 AM
be kind to true defective

his :rofl: is broken and he's pretty much paralyzed

Don't change member names.

Subdermal
09-14-2016, 09:13 AM
Actually it is about an 1/16th inch from one of my arteries in my lower leg, but somehow securely lodged against a bone spur of some sort, and totally covered by the artery, where the Navy surgeon (and a couple of others since) assured me that it is much safer and easier to leave it just where it is, rather than try and remove it. But thanks for your concern, chickenhawk.

:biglaugh:

It's a quarter gram, big fella. Even John Kerry wouldn't have had the temerity to ask for his Purple Heart shot in the ass with that amount.

maineman
09-14-2016, 09:24 AM

It's a quarter gram, big fella. Even John Kerry wouldn't have had the temerity to ask for his Purple Heart shot in the ass with that amount.

I would imagine that the Navy doctors took out the bigger pieces, Pedro.

Remind us again of YOUR service to our country, señor.

OGIS
09-14-2016, 09:37 AM

I think it's the bleach that causes the problems.

OGIS
09-14-2016, 09:47 AM

jesus fucking christ you such an idiot.

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 09:51 AM
jesus $#@!ing christ you such an idiot.

Even if he was an idiot, he'd still be twice as smart as you.

OGIS
09-14-2016, 09:54 AM

maineman
09-14-2016, 09:55 AM

wow....what a classy schoolyard retort THAT was.

Will we be treated to "I'm rubber, you're glue" before the morning's over???

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 09:56 AM
Whenever I want to see a grown man who acts like a little kid, I just find a few OGIS posts.

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 09:57 AM

Coming from the guy whose go-to insult is incest, I'll take that as a compliment.

OGIS
09-14-2016, 10:03 AM

LOL, there comes a point where you just have to walk away, shaking your head in amused wonder, at the fact that some of these people are still apparently in grade school.

I have this mental picture of ethereal (and others on this forum, as well) shaking in impotent rage, trying to control their Cheeto-stained fingers to type derp rather than smash the keyboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 10:18 AM
LOL, there comes a point where you just have to walk away, shaking your head in amused wonder, at the fact that some of these people are still apparently in grade school.

I have this mental picture of ethereal (and others on this forum, as well) shaking in impotent rage, trying to control their Cheeto-stained fingers to type derp rather than smash the keyboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0

One second you're complimenting me, telling me I have a way of cutting right to the jugular of an argument, the next you're trying to paint me as some kind of sensitive person.

Make up your mind, won't you?

By the way, do you have any idea how ironic it is to accuse someone else of being in grade school when you routinely post grade-school level memes in lieu of an actual response? Do you actually think grown, mature men go around saying "DERP" and posting goofy imagery on internet forums? Really?

maineman
09-14-2016, 10:19 AM
Coming from the guy whose go-to insult is incest, I'll take that as a compliment.

almost to the rubber/glue stage.... I'm sure you can get there if you keep trying.

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 10:20 AM
Maineman was also on my jock for a while, especially when I was sticking up for Jimmy Carter.

I have a tendency of attracting fans like OGIS and Maineman and then earning their ire when I don't agree with everything they say.

Apparently, you guys feel spurned by me.

I'm sorry if I offended you. Please don't feel bad.

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 10:21 AM
almost to the rubber/glue stage.... I'm sure you can get there if you keep trying.

Right.

Because your insults about incest are so witty and mature.

maineman
09-14-2016, 10:23 AM
Right.

Because your insults about incest are so witty and mature.

I have a wide variety of insult topics, each more artfully delivered than your adolescent tripe.

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 10:29 AM
I have a wide variety of insult topics, each more artfully delivered than your adolescent tripe.

I always find it very persuasive when someone claims to be really funny and clever.

maineman
09-14-2016, 10:35 AM
I always find it very persuasive when someone claims to be really funny and clever.

I'm sorry. Did I give you the impression that I was trying to persuade you in any way? I wasn't. Sorry for the confusion there. Run along now. This is getting tedious.

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 10:39 AM
I'm sorry. Did I give you the impression that I was trying to persuade you in any way? I wasn't. Sorry for the confusion there. Run along now. This is getting tedious.

Most funny people I know go around telling everyone how funny they are. True story.

Subdermal
09-14-2016, 11:39 AM
I would imagine that the Navy doctors took out the bigger pieces, Pedro.

Remind us again of YOUR service to our country, señor.

Should I make something up, or tell you the truth - and how would you know? You're a leftist; you reject whatever it is you do not like regardless.

Subdermal
09-14-2016, 11:41 AM

Says the clown who attempts the "I was in the military, so your opinion is meaningless" fallacy.

maineman
09-14-2016, 11:41 AM
I always opt for telling the truth. Odd that you don't as well. Not surprising, just odd.

maineman
09-14-2016, 11:42 AM
I have never said that your opinion was meaningless, Pedro. I have, however, implied that, on some topics, it was less than well informed.

Subdermal
09-14-2016, 12:08 PM
I always opt for telling the truth. Odd that you don't as well. Not surprising, just odd.

We have no doubt you're telling the truth when you constantly reference male appendages. Now: will you go away on your own, or do we need to use a can of Raid to eliminate you?

maineman
09-14-2016, 12:28 PM
We have no doubt you're telling the truth when you constantly reference male appendages. Now: will you go away on your own, or do we need to use a can of Raid to eliminate you?

Is that the imperial "We", your grace?

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 12:30 PM
Is that the imperial "We", your grace?

He's not the only poster who's taken notice of your dick obsession, to say nothing of your fixation on incest.

AZ Jim
09-14-2016, 12:34 PM

Don't believe that you did either! Sorry never met a vet that was as dishonest as you are. They have Honor, you don'tI am a vet and so is he. Draft dodgers like you need to shut up.

maineman
09-14-2016, 12:34 PM
He's not the only poster who's taken notice of your dick obsession, to say nothing of your fixation on incest.

I'm not obsessed or fixated on either. sorry. my only real obsession at this point in my life is wondering when my kids will ever give me grandkids, and the Boston Red Sox, of course.

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 12:36 PM
I am a vet and so is he. Draft dodgers like you need to shut up.

You see much action at the admin shack?

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 12:37 PM
I'm not obsessed or fixated on either. sorry. my only real obsession at this point in my life is wondering when my kids will ever give me grandkids, and the Boston Red Sox, of course.

I don't even want to know what your plans for those grand-kids are...

maineman
09-14-2016, 12:41 PM
I don't even want to know what your plans for those grand-kids are...

besides spoiling them and taking them to Red Sox games? Nothing too exotic.

Actually.... my wife and I have already told our three children that once, for each grandchild, when the child is at least ten years old (old enough to appreciate the trip) we will take them on a two week trip to the destination of their choice anywhere in the world. Just the three of us. That should be fun, don't you think?

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 12:43 PM
besides spoiling them and taking them to Red Sox games? Nothing too exotic.

Actually.... my wife and I have already told our three children that once, for each grandchild, when the child is at least ten years old (old enough to appreciate the trip) we will take them on a two week trip to the destination of their choice anywhere in the world. Just the three of us. That should be fun, don't you think?

If your interest in incest is any indication of how you'll treat them, "exotic" might be a gross understatement.

maineman
09-14-2016, 12:46 PM
If your interest in incest is any indication of how you'll treat them, "exotic" might be a gross understatement.

you should probably back off a bit.

Ethereal
09-14-2016, 12:52 PM
you should probably back off a bit.

Oh?

I thought we were exchanging incest jokes after you said I make out with my own mother.

What's the matter? Can dish it but you can't take it?

Typical leftist wimp.

Chris
09-14-2016, 12:53 PM

TB for ignoring warning and family is off limits.