PDA

View Full Version : Could Hillary be suffering from PNES attacks?

MrMike
09-12-2016, 06:25 PM
And stress sets it (attack episodes) off for her. Again just my gut feeling. I'm no doctor.

I think a PNES episode happened to her at home when she fell and got a concussion a few years back. I think the stress of the Bengazhi hearings set that attack off and no one was there to catch her when she fell.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

I think this campaign (stress) is now causing her to have the PNES episodes more frequently.

What exactly are PNES?

PNES are attacks that may look like epileptic seizures, but are not caused by abnormal brain electrical discharges. They are a manifestation of psychological distress. Frequently, patients with PNES may look like they are experiencing generalized convulsions similar to tonic clonic seizures with falling and shaking. Less frequently, PNES may mimic absence seizures or complex partial seizures with temporary loss of attention or staring. A physician may suspect PNES when the seizures have unusual features such as type of movements, duration, triggers and frequency.4

The Truth about Psychogenic NonEpileptic Seizures | Epilepsy Foundation (http://www.epilepsy.com/article/2014/3/truth-about-psychogenic-nonepileptic-seizures)

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Hillary hasn't had PNES in a LONG TIME! Just ask Bill!

Ravens Fan
09-12-2016, 06:36 PM
And stress sets it (attack episodes) off for her. Again just my gut feeling. I'm no doctor.

I think a PNES episode happened to her at home when she fell and got a concussion a few years back. I think the stress of the Bengazhi hearings set that attack off and no one was there to catch her when she fell.

I think this campaign (stress) is now causing her to have the PNES episodes more frequently.

What exactly are PNES?

PNES are attacks that may look like epileptic seizures, but are not caused by abnormal brain electrical discharges. They are a manifestation of psychological distress. Frequently, patients with PNES may look like they are experiencing generalized convulsions similar to tonic clonic seizures with falling and shaking. Less frequently, PNES may mimic absence seizures or complex partial seizures with temporary loss of attention or staring. A physician may suspect PNES when the seizures have unusual features such as type of movements, duration, triggers and frequency.4

The Truth about Psychogenic NonEpileptic Seizures | Epilepsy Foundation (http://www.epilepsy.com/article/2014/3/truth-about-psychogenic-nonepileptic-seizures)

My first thought when I saw the videos yesterday was that she was having some type of mini-seizure. Hard to say based off video, but it definitely did not look like exhaustion, something was seriously wrong.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 06:42 PM
My first thought when I saw the videos yesterday was that she was having some type of mini-seizure. Hard to say based off video, but it definitely did not look like exhaustion, something was seriously wrong.

I kinda disagree and here is why. If she was in a true medical emergency the doctor she has at her side 24/7 would have understood the signs from her stats and made that decision. My guess is, she was suffering from pneumonia (could be a complication from something else) which she was diagnosed with two days prior (gee I wonder why she wasn't transparent) went back to her daughter's apartment. Got a saline IV and possibly a Xanax or 4 and off she went.

Time will only tell is pneumonia is the only thing here. My guess is that it probably is and she will be fine in a week or two. Problem with that is, a week or two now is a lifetime in an election year this close.

Ultimately, I don't think Hillary's health is really the problem here... The fact that she hid her health issues for two days before being outed is what concerns me. It's a pattern of selective truth telling and in this case an outright lie. Something Hillary has been plagued with since she first opened her mouth.

Ravens Fan
09-12-2016, 06:51 PM
I kinda disagree and here is why. If she was in a true medical emergency the doctor she has at her side 24/7 would have understood the signs from her stats and made that decision. My guess is, she was suffering from pneumonia (could be a complication from something else) which she was diagnosed with two days prior (gee I wonder why she wasn't transparent) went back to her daughter's apartment. Got a saline IV and possibly a Xanax or 4 and off she went.

Time will only tell is pneumonia is the only thing here. My guess is that it probably is and she will be fine in a week or two. Problem with that is, a week or two now is a lifetime in an election year this close.

Ultimately, I don't think Hillary's health is really the problem here... The fact that she hid her health issues for two days before being outed is what concerns me. It's a pattern of selective truth telling and in this case an outright lie. Something Hillary has been plagued with since she first opened her mouth.

But we don't know what her doctor did. She was carried into the van and hidden from everybody for 90 minutes before anybody said anything to what had happened. As far as we know, she was laying on the floor of the van seizing all the way to Chelsea's apartment. They refused to allow any reporters to go along, and lied about what happened, so how are we supposed to believe the 3rd story given to us by her camp, over 3 hours later?

You may be right, and it may just be pneumonia, but the footage, combined with secrecy makes me think there is more to this.

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 06:53 PM
Wait, she didn't feel well and didn't alert the media right away? What a traitorous bitch! I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire while having a seizure! She probably has AIDS and is possessed. She's evil after all.

valley ranch
09-12-2016, 06:58 PM
MrMike, Phychogenic Non-Epileptic Seizuries~that's a good call, if she is not/non Epileptic. Or she could have been mildly epileptic all her life and able to function well, many cover this so they'll have no trouble getting a drivers license. It might show up only with problems under Fluorescent lights. Now exacerbated by concussion.

You've studied!

Ravens Fan
09-12-2016, 07:00 PM
Wait, she didn't feel well and didn't alert the media right away? What a traitorous bitch! I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire while having a seizure! She probably has AIDS and is possessed. She's evil after all.

She is running for President, has been under the microscope about her health by her advisories for at least the past 2 weeks, been accused of avoiding the press to the point she had to get a new plane and make a big deal of inviting press to fly with her. She was attending a memorial service being nationally televised, and just mysteriously disappeared. Reporters were blocked from following her and lied to about what happened.

I think people have a legitimate concern and a legitimate reason to want the full story on her health, don't you?

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:01 PM
But we don't know what her doctor did. She was carried into the van and hidden from everybody for 90 minutes before anybody said anything to what had happened. As far as we know, she was laying on the floor of the van seizing all the way to Chelsea's apartment. They refused to allow any reporters to go along, and lied about what happened, so how are we supposed to believe the 3rd story given to us by her camp, over 3 hours later?

You may be right, and it may just be pneumonia, but the footage, combined with secrecy makes me think there is more to this.

Well that's my point. She is so disingenuous and has been caught in so many lies that no one believes what she or her camp say anymore. Even the lemmings are starting to raise an eyebrow (cept for on this site but they are paid so...).

My point is, it really doesn't matter what her health condition is... This incident speaks to her so-called "transparency" and landing under intense "sniper fire"...

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:01 PM

Clearly you've forgotten how McCain was treated... Or you're a partisan hack... Which is it?

MrMike
09-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Then we see this.

So the Clinton team decision was to skip ER to hide her condition?

http://nypost.com/2016/09/12/clinton-skips-out-on-emergency-room-during-health-episode/

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 07:03 PM
She is running for President, has been under the microscope about her health by her advisories for at least the past 2 weeks, been accused of avoiding the press to the point she had to get a new plane and make a big deal of inviting press to fly with her. She was attending a memorial service being nationally televised, and just mysteriously disappeared. Reporters were blocked from following her and lied to about what happened.

I think people have a legitimate concern and a legitimate reason to want the full story on her health, don't you?

All I know is I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 07:04 PM
Clearly you've forgotten how McCain was treated... Or you're a partisan hack... Which is it?

Why don't you remind me? Show me something comparable.

Ravens Fan
09-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Maybe it is time that Presidential candidates (after the primary's) get a physical through the NIH like sitting Presidents do?

Private Pickle
Why don't you remind me? Show me something comparable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk

Notice how he slipped in McCain's impending death from the "actuary tables"?

Ravens Fan

Good, we are in agreement there.

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 07:08 PM
Notice how he slipped in McCain's impending death from the "actuary tables"?

LOL...yeah, real scathing.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:11 PM
LOL...yeah, real scathing.

Sorry. You might be missing the point. (you are I was just being polite) The fact that everyone far and wide were saying McCain was going to die as a political talking point are now complete hypocrites when defending Hillary.

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 07:14 PM
Sorry. You might be missing the point. (you are I was just being polite) The fact that everyone far and wide were saying McCain was going to die as a political talking point are now complete hypocrites when defending Hillary.

They weren't speculating about his health. They were simply saying that the man was 72 and that they should know more about this crazy woman from Alaska.

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 07:19 PM
They weren't speculating about his health. They were simply saying that the man was 72 and that they should know more about this crazy woman from Alaska.

What does "according to the actuary tables" mean to you?

valley ranch
09-12-2016, 07:22 PM
Mat Damon has done well as an actor, but is full of shit in some other areas.

I think Sara Palin would have been a far better president than McCain, Obama or Clintons.

Common Sense
09-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Mat Damon has done well as an actor, but is full of shit in some other areas.

I think Sara Palin would have been a far better president than McCain, Obama or Clintons.

Bwhahahahaha!!!

MrMike
09-12-2016, 08:20 PM
Look familiar? Sure makes me want to wonder. Remember PNES is psychogenic and not epileptic. In other words a big trigger is....stress

https://youtu.be/7EGYb0ajQ6E

donttread
09-12-2016, 09:00 PM

What exactly are PNES?

So seziures we don't call seziures

ripmeister
09-12-2016, 09:14 PM
Hillary hasn't had PNES in a LONG TIME! Just ask Bill!

LOL. Good one. Quite witty!

ripmeister
09-12-2016, 09:19 PM

When did not revealing something become a lie? I agree her lack of transparency here is the issue on the other hand we don't need to know everything of this nature. She tried to grind thru it and fell short both literally and figuratively, that's all. Of course we have the other candidate who is the healthiest ever.:rollseyes:

ripmeister
09-12-2016, 09:21 PM

Really? :rollseyes:

ripmeister
09-12-2016, 09:26 PM
Well that's my point. She is so disingenuous and has been caught in so many lies that no one believes what she or her camp say anymore. Even the lemmings are starting to raise an eyebrow (cept for on this site but they are paid so...).

My point is, it really doesn't matter what her health condition is... This incident speaks to her so-called "transparency" and landing under intense "sniper fire"...

I refer to this as the little boy who cried wolf syndrome. Kind of like after thirty years of investigations with nothing to show for it causing one to just say here we go again and ignore it.

Ravens Fan
09-12-2016, 09:28 PM
Really? :rollseyes:

Yes, really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ripmeister
09-12-2016, 09:28 PM

McCain had a documented case of skin cancer which can be lethal. Very different IMO.

ripmeister
09-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Maybe it is time that Presidential candidates (after the primary's) get a physical through the NIH like sitting Presidents do?

Im down with that

Ethereal
09-12-2016, 09:31 PM
Then that means we need to ratchet up the stress!

Ethereal
09-12-2016, 09:32 PM
Wait, she didn't feel well and didn't alert the media right away? What a traitorous $#@!! I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire while having a seizure! She probably has AIDS and is possessed. She's evil after all.

Finally, you're starting to see reason.

ripmeister
09-12-2016, 09:33 PM
Mat Damon has done well as an actor, but is full of $#@! in some other areas.

Well that certainly says something about your judgement :laugh:

Ethereal
09-12-2016, 09:33 PM

That's the spirit!

Private Pickle
09-12-2016, 10:14 PM
When did not revealing something become a lie? I agree her lack of transparency here is the issue on the other hand we don't need to know everything of this nature. She tried to grind thru it and fell short both literally and figuratively, that's all. Of course we have the other candidate who is the healthiest ever.:rollseyes:

"No honey, I really did go shopping today (although I'm omitting the fact that I banged you're best friend in the dressing room of Victoria's Secret) it was fun..."

ripmeister
09-12-2016, 10:34 PM
"No honey, I really did go shopping today (although I'm omitting the fact that I banged you're best friend in the dressing room of Victoria's Secret) it was fun..."

Sorry, not the same,thing. Good,try though.

MrMike
09-13-2016, 09:03 AM
Done a bit more research on this.

It really does look like Hillary's fainting (episodes) are looking more and more to me like PNES (Psychogenic Nonepileptic Seizures) brought on by stress. The episodes really kicked off a few years ago during the Benghazi hearings with Hillary passing out at home and hitting her head resulting in a concussion. That was likely an event much like we saw on Sunday with no one around to prop her up or catch her as she fell. In the press to describe what happened back then, she even used the same excuses as she did on Sunday. The pneumonia excuse they are parlaying now is a blanket cause they are hoping covers all the bases (cough, passing out and seizures although they don't want to admit that part).

So, the armchair non-Dr. Mr Mike has researched this subject, looked at videos of people having that event and in my non-professional opinion think that is what Hillary has regardless of the other underlying medical conditions she is suffering from now (which may be many). I think she buckles under stress.

As PNES indicates, it is a psychological (not neurological) disorder and driven as a reaction to stress. People who have it are routinely given drugs to counter high anxiety which in Hillary's case would explain the guy running around with a Diazepam Pen to help prevent or reduce her attacks, then afterwards, the high (mellow) that we see from Hillary after she is treated (note her appearance after leaving Chelsea's apartment after she was probably given the drug). Again, I fall back to the reactions of her staff who already know that her condition is psychogenic (result of stress) rather than actual medical emergency as real seizures are. They were obviously used to seeing Hillary in this condition.

Now as to the Hillary campaign hiding her condition it makes sense given the stigma of a psychogenic driven condition. Hillary's ability to govern and be sustainable during a high stress job that has many high stress situations would be called into question. Therefore the perception (rightlfully so) of her fitness for the office of POTUS would be degraded significantly.

That's my two-cents on the subject...

Private Pickle
09-13-2016, 09:21 AM
McCain had a documented case of skin cancer which can be lethal. Very different IMO.

LOL Hacks abound.

The Truth About McCain's Melanoma: He Faces a Very Low RiskFor all the air and ink spent on it, most people have missed the essential point.

http://discovermagazine.com/2008/oct/29-the-truth-about-mccains-melanoma/

Private Pickle
09-13-2016, 09:22 AM
Sorry, not the same,thing. Good,try though.

Uh huh... Exactly the same thing but unfortunately for your argument it's devastating so just say "nu uh" and move on.

ripmeister
09-13-2016, 01:45 PM
Uh huh... Exactly the same thing but unfortunately for your argument it's devastating so just say "nu uh" and move on.

Nope. Who is the hack here?

decedent
09-13-2016, 01:47 PM
I think the stress of the Bengazhi hearings set that attack off and no one was there to catch her when she fell.

She sat through a solid 12 hours of questions without anything out of the ordinary happening.

Private Pickle
09-13-2016, 01:47 PM
Nope. Who is the hack here?

That would be you.

MisterVeritis
09-13-2016, 01:51 PM
Done a bit more research on this.

It really does look like Hillary's fainting (episodes) are looking more and more to me like PNES (Psychogenic Nonepileptic Seizures) brought on by stress.

Now as to the Hillary campaign hiding her condition it makes sense given the stigma of a psychogenic driven condition. Hillary's ability to govern and be sustainable during a high-stress job that has many high-stress situations would be called into question. Therefore the perception (rightfully so) of her fitness for the office of POTUS would be degraded significantly.

That's my two-cents on the subject...
Broke-brained Crooked Illary has an enduring, serious problem. Cool.

Mac-7
09-13-2016, 01:52 PM
That would be you.

she also failed to return on time after a break during a democrat presidential debate.

the media gave her a pass on that but it seems that whatever the problem is its getting worse

suds00
09-14-2016, 03:33 PM
trump won't release any information that the public is entitled to

Captain Obvious
09-14-2016, 03:37 PM
PMS attacks?

Yeah lol, that cornfield dried up years ago.

AZ Jim
09-14-2016, 03:39 PM

What exactly are PNES?

So now we have another jerk practicing medicine sans license.