PDA

View Full Version : The Presidebt promotes racial hatred, division and warfare

Calypso Jones
10-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Oh yes. he does. But this isn't the speech in and of itself that will deny him the presidency. It's everything that he's done. It's his obvious incompetence from the first debate and his disingenuousness after the fact in making excuses for himself. But more importantly it is what he has done to this country in four short years.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/arnold-ahlert/obamas-promotion-of-racial-hatred-exposed/

But they say, Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive.

Well, a US ambassador and 3 aids are dead and Al Qaeda is alive and well and flourishing.

Peter1469
10-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Don't forget to add that the US Ambassador to Libya was ass raped before he was killed.

Calypso Jones
10-06-2012, 03:41 PM
There are some here that claim that as false.

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Don't forget to add that the US Ambassador to Libya was ass raped before he was killed.

link?

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 03:44 PM
BTW the economy has been improving for months and bin ladin is dead

garyo
10-06-2012, 03:45 PM
link?

Mainecoons
10-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Bin Laden was killed by the people and measures taken by Bush. And if the economy is improving so much, why is the U6 unchanged at 14.7 percent and why has the use of food stamps hit an all time high? Why have we had 4 straight years of trillion plus deficits and why is the Federal government today borrowing 42 cents of every dollar of its budget?

You are living in a fantasyland.

garyo
10-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Fantasy land is where the left wants to be, facts and reality are marred on them.

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Bin Laden was killed by the people and measures taken by Bush. And if the economy is improving so much, why is the U6 unchanged at 14.7 percent and why has the use of food stamps hit an all time high? Why have we had 4 straight years of trillion plus deficits and why is the Federal government today borrowing 42 cents of every dollar of its budget?

NOPE Bush never got him

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Fantasy land is where the left wants to be, facts and reality are marred on them.

what facts have you given that proved what you claimed?

Mainecoons
10-06-2012, 03:57 PM
I didn't say he did. Learn how to read and write competently.

garyo
10-06-2012, 04:11 PM
what facts have you given that proved what you claimed?

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 04:13 PM
dude you want to talk about your 5.6 unemplyment claim?

garyo
10-06-2012, 04:14 PM
link?

GrassrootsConservative
10-06-2012, 04:16 PM
link?

LMFAO what a fuckin hypocrite.

Carygrant
10-06-2012, 04:17 PM

I reserve my position , but the sources I use tell me categorically he died from suffocation and that the situation might be far more complex than currently thought . That is , certain matters were modified to deliberately set a false trail .

garyo
Truthmatters is a hoot.

truthmatters
why would you say that grc?

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 04:18 PM
I reserve my position , but the sources I use tell me categorically he died from suffocation and that the situation might be far more complex than currently thought . That is , certain matters were modified to deliberately set a false trail .

I never saw anything that proved this claim

GrassrootsConservative
10-06-2012, 04:20 PM
why would you say that grc?

Because you NEVER post links.

garyo
10-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Just Obama's promise to have unemployment to 5.6% after the stimulus spending.

BooHoo
10-06-2012, 05:03 PM
BTW the economy has been improving for months and bin ladin is dead

On what planet are you speaking of?

Calypso Jones
10-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Well the US ambassador and 3 aids are dead and AQ is alive.

Mainecoons
10-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Just Obama's promise to have unemployment to 5.6% after the stimulus spending.

Come on Gary, he's working at it. Just a little more fudging of the numbers. . . .

And you're not giving him credit for stimulating the price of gasoline!

:rofl:

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 05:32 PM
why are you guys claiming he should be held to a prediction on a set of cirumstances produced by the passage of a bill CONGRESS never allowed to pass?

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 05:33 PM
The republican party changed the perameters of the bill so you can not hold him to that prediction.

If you do your a lying sack of crap

Mainecoons
10-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Well golly gee, guess you have to ask Harry and Nancy that question since they had full control for the first two years.

:grin:

garyo
10-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Dullard, his claim from his lips you fruitcake.

truthmatters
10-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Well golly gee, guess you have to ask Harry and Nancy that question since they had full control for the first two years.

:grin:

You mean you dont remember the republicans making them stim package contain a bunch pof tax cuts and less infrastructure spending?

Jeeze you people dont pay much attention to the facts

Mainecoons
10-06-2012, 05:40 PM
How do you make a congress do anything when you are in the minority in both houses? Why did Obamacare pass without a single Republican vote?

I can count. You apparently not only can't write or think coherently, you can't count either. :grin:

garyo
10-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Link?

garyo
10-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Does your mommy know you're playing with her computer?

patrickt
10-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Thanks, Calypso, for the OP. We have the most racist administration in my lifetime and President Obama wants to make it worse. He's personally an admitted racist, he attended a racist church for twenty years, and he promotes institutional racisim in his administration.

Peter1469
10-06-2012, 06:18 PM
link?

There are lots of sources that have reported this. Not the MSM in America.

Peter1469
10-06-2012, 06:19 PM

Do tell more.

Calypso Jones
10-06-2012, 08:44 PM

yes well. Get back to us when it happens to you.

Deadwood
10-06-2012, 09:15 PM
NOPE Bush never got him

Link?

Calypso Jones
10-06-2012, 09:36 PM

why are food prices up? Why is gas more than double what it was when Bush left office. Why is education is such a mess. He had the first whole two years. he doesn't want to do anything about that. He wants it just the way it is to benefit the teachers unions and to hell with our future generations education. Why are people suffering from no work? Why are we treated with disrespect all around the world. Why does the leader of the free world bow his head and bend his knee to loathsome dictators and the evil muslim. Why is black on white crime such a terrible problem. Why is there class warfare and race warfare going on in this country. Why can groups such as ACORN, SEIU and OWS hold American working class people/taxpayers hostage.

Deadwood
10-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Well the US ambassador and 3 aids are dead and AQ is alive.

I will do it for him:

Link?

Hahahahahahaha

Conley
10-06-2012, 09:46 PM
why are food prices up? Why is gas more than double what it was when Bush left office. Why is education is such a mess. He had the first whole two years. he doesn't want to do anything about that. He wants it just the way it is to benefit the teachers unions and to hell with our future generations education. Why are people suffering from no work? Why are we treated with disrespect all around the world. Why does the leader of the free world bow his head and bend his knee to loathsome dictators and the evil muslim. Why is black on white crime such a terrible problem. Why is there class warfare and race warfare going on in this country. Why can groups such as ACORN, SEIU and OWS hold American working class people/taxpayers hostage.

Because of Black People, duh!

Deadwood
10-06-2012, 09:46 PM

All good questions.

The reason food prices are up is because gas prices are up as it takes energy to grow the food and to ship it.

The US is a laughingstock around the world because the president is a complete and utter failure who has incredibly botched foreign policy, alienated US allies, confused NATO and gone against the grain of national leaders who know better than him.

The man had no international experience when he came to office and, armed with a tin medal in the form of a Peace Prize thought he was a genius and screwed it all up.

OK, let's give the slithering misfit bragging rights that Osama is dead...but at what cost? We've exhausted our allies chasing down Osama's buddies in Afghanistan and alienated a former ally by killing civilians with drones.....

Al Qaida, as has been pointed out, is alive and well, and growing fine, thank you, as a result of the Arab Spring, which Obama supported, backed and encouraged.

I know, I know....link?

Conley
10-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Gas and food prices are up across the entire planet...kind of hard to pin that one all on Obama. They're only going to keep going up too. The foreign policy mistakes are his.

Peter1469
10-06-2012, 10:21 PM

Inflation. QEs are killing the value of the $$.

Captain Obvious
10-07-2012, 04:08 AM
Inflation. QEs are killing the value of the $$.

Printing money faster than food stamps doesn't help either.

patrickt
10-07-2012, 04:36 AM

No, but I can understand a racist thinking that. That's what the thread is about.

ELOrocks17
10-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Thanks, Calypso, for the OP. We have the most racist administration in my lifetime and President Obama wants to make it worse. He's personally an admitted racist, he attended a racist church for twenty years, and he promotes institutional racisim in his administration.

http://rightvoices.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/white.jpg

garyo
10-07-2012, 12:39 PM
His 2007 speech about New Orleans suggesting aid was withheld because the majority of it's citizens were Black was outrageous and a blatant racist rant at Whitey, just like Rev Wright taught him. Could you imagine if Romney had made those claims, there would be nothing on the news but a chastising of Romney, but owebumbles gets a pass as usual.

Akula
10-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Why is black on white crime such a terrible problem. Why is there class warfare and race warfare going on in this country. Why can groups such as ACORN, SEIU and OWS hold American working class people/taxpayers hostage.

Precisely.

Akula
10-07-2012, 01:00 PM
His 2007 speech about New Orleans suggesting aid was withheld because the majority of it's citizens were Black was outrageous and a blatant racist rant at Whitey, just like Rev Wright taught him. Could you imagine if Romney had made those claims, there would be nothing on the news but a chastising of Romney, but owebumbles gets a pass as usual.

Speaking of New Orleans and Katrina..remember we had a negro mayor at the time and he said ;
"........We ask black people: it's time. It's time for us to come together. It's time for us to rebuild a New Orleans, the one that should be a chocolate New Orleans. And I don't care what people are saying Uptown or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate at the end of the day.

This city will be a majority African-American city. It's the way God wants it to be. You can't have New Orleans no other way; it wouldn't be New Orleans."

http://www.famous-speeches-and-speech-topics.info/famous-speeches/ray-nagin-speech-chocolate-city.htm

Now...can you imagine if a white mayor said "vanilla city..that's how god wants it...etc..etc..?
This country is slipping toward overt race war...there is already a covert one taking place that the media REFUSES to acknowledge...
Go look up black on white crime..

Deadwood
10-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Gas and food prices are up across the entire planet...kind of hard to pin that one all on Obama. They're only going to keep going up too. The foreign policy mistakes are his.

Ah, not really. Gas prices in this part of the world have declined about $.20 a liter - $1.00 a gallon since August. Also, the provincial government has forecast a larger than predicted deficit because of declining natural gas and crude oil revenues; while demand is up, prices are dropping.

No, Obama is not to blame, but he DID say he wanted energy prices to "skyrocket" when talking about global warming.

Deadwood
10-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Speaking of New Orleans and Katrina..remember we had a negro mayor at the time and he said ;
"........We ask black people: it's time. It's time for us to come together. It's time for us to rebuild a New Orleans, the one that should be a chocolate New Orleans. And I don't care what people are saying Uptown or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate at the end of the day.

This city will be a majority African-American city. It's the way God wants it to be. You can't have New Orleans no other way; it wouldn't be New Orleans."

http://www.famous-speeches-and-speech-topics.info/famous-speeches/ray-nagin-speech-chocolate-city.htm

Now...can you imagine if a white mayor said "vanilla city..that's how god wants it...etc..etc..?
This country is slipping toward overt race war...there is already a covert one taking place that the media REFUSES to acknowledge...
Go look up black on white crime..

That's just ugly.