PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Did Trump (or Putin) poison Hillery?

Pages : [1] 2

OGIS
09-13-2016, 02:58 PM
Interesting. I don't think Trump has the means or the balls to attempt an actual assassination, but Putin certainly does.

But seriously, is it possible that a country would meddle in the internal political affairs of another nation? (Why yes, that sentence was sarcasm.)

Doctor thinks Clinton may have been poisonedBennet Omalu, the forensic pathologist who has made the NFL so uncomfortable with his discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in the brains of deceased players, suggests that Hillary Clinton’s campaign be checked for possible poisons after her collapse Sunday in New York.

Omalu, whose story was famously told in the movie “Concussion,” made the suggestion on Twitter, writing that he advised campaign officials to “perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton’s blood.”

He tweeted at 10:01 p.m. Sept. 11:

“I must advice [sic] the Clinton campaign to perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton’s blood. It is possible she is being poisoned.”

But this is Omalu, whose credentials and tenacity are well known. He wasn’t giving up on Twitter, adding that his reasoning is that he does not trust Russian President Vladimir Putin or Donald Trump, the Republican presidential nominee who has expressed admiration for Putin.

http://www.heraldnet.com/news/doctor-thinks-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned

exploited
09-13-2016, 03:00 PM
That would be an act of war by Russia. I highly, highly doubt they would risk it.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 03:01 PM
Of course it's possible.

It's also possible that Bill Clinton poisoned her because he's sick of listening to her nag.

Cigar
09-13-2016, 03:15 PM
I guess no one around here has had Pneumonia

Crepitus
09-13-2016, 03:16 PM
As exploited mentions I think it unlikely Russia would go that far for various reasons, but as far as Trump, he may not have the balls I guess but he Fergus's the most important part of the means. Money.

FindersKeepers
09-13-2016, 03:21 PM
Interesting. I don't think Trump has the means or the balls to attempt an actual assassination, but Putin certainly does.

But seriously, is it possible that a country would meddle in the internal political affairs of another nation? (Why yes, that sentence was sarcasm.)

I think it's unlikely she was poisoned, seeing as she not only lived but ran outside and started hugging children a few hours later. And, she already had a doctor accompanying her.

And -- if someone did poison her -- they failed. I don't think the Russians fail at that too often.

I suppose someone close to her, Bill, Huma, her doctor or someone else, could be very slowly poisoning her, though.

FindersKeepers
09-13-2016, 03:22 PM
As @exploited (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1808) mentions I think it unlikely Russia would go that far for various reasons, but as far as Trump, he may not have the balls I guess but he Fergus's the most important part of the means. Money.

What does the allusion to "Fergus's" mean?

I'm unfamiliar with it.

Cletus
09-13-2016, 03:25 PM
That would be an act of war by Russia. I highly, highly doubt they would risk it.

Why would it be an act of war?

It is not an action against the United States.

exploited
09-13-2016, 03:27 PM
Why would it be an act of war?

It is not an action against the United States.

Poisoning the elected nominee of the Democrat party, and a candidate for President, is not an action against the United States?

I beg to differ.

Cletus
09-13-2016, 03:30 PM
Poisoning the elected nominee of the Democrat party, and a candidate for President, is not an action against the United States?

I beg to differ.

She is a private citizen, nothing more. She holds no office. She is not part of the infrastructure. She has nothing to do with the continuity of government. She is not a government asset.

OGIS
09-13-2016, 03:38 PM
She is a private citizen, nothing more. She holds no office. She is not part of the infrastructure. She has nothing to do with the continuity of government. She is not a government asset.

Cletus
09-13-2016, 03:41 PM

"Derp"... That is your way of admitting you are a dumb ass, right?

As frequently as you use it, that is the only meaning that makes sense.

exploited
09-13-2016, 03:43 PM

And yet the government feels compelled to give her Secret Service protection. Why? Because she is a very important person who represents tens of millions of Americans, regardless of your personal opinions about her. To poison her and therefore remove her from the race is a direct and serious assault on the electoral system of the United States, and is an act of war. Period. Just like if Trump went down to Mexico, and the Mexican Army shot him.

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 03:46 PM
I doubt Putin would be dumb enough to do it...but it does seem to be his favourite way of getting rid of the people who challenge him.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 03:51 PM
If Putin did it we would be having her funeral by now.

exploited
09-13-2016, 03:52 PM
If Putin did it we would be having her funeral by now.

Isn't Putin more of a radiation poisoning kind of guy?

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 03:58 PM
Isn't Putin more of a radiation poisoning kind of guy?

Sometimes mycotoxin...

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 04:00 PM

I highly douby anything like this is coming from outside the DNC. If it were really poison I would look inside the party because they have really pissed off a shitload of constituents with their Bernie issues and much of the other information, none has been denied, that was released by Wiki-Leaks.

OGIS
09-13-2016, 04:07 PM
Hey. Let's ride this horse a bit farther and see what we see....

What if Hillery was poisoned... by someone connected with the DNC? Or Bill (their marriage, by all accounts, has always been simply one of convenience)?

Remember the farce around the funeral of Paul Wellstone, and how the Dems exploited the whole affair?

Consider the following points:
(1) the Democrat's biggest liability right now is Clinton's baggage.
(2) if Hillery died prior to the election it would be natural to elevate Kaine to her position.
(3) Kaine has a much less tarnished reputation.
(4) compared to Trump, Kaine is a "nice guy."
(5) Americans traditionally like "nice guys" as Presidents.
(6) a sudden change in targets would temporarily derail the Trump campaign.
(7) continuing voiced suspicions tarnish Trump and give Kaine a "Manchurian candidate" moment.
(8) and the DNC fills the now-vacant VP slot with... Sanders.

From the perspective of the DNC, this lets Hillery "serve the cause" and gets her out of the way.

The Xl
09-13-2016, 04:09 PM
Dem conspiracy theories doe.

Cletus
09-13-2016, 04:09 PM
And yet the government feels compelled to give her Secret Service protection. Why?

That is actually a good question.

Clinton was already entitled to and was receiving Secret Service protection as the spouse of a former President (18 US Code 3056). the Secret service is going to spend over 200 million USD protecting these candidates and there really is no good reason for it. When Ron Paul was offered SS protection when he ran for President, he declined it. John McCain declined it. Secret Service protection was not authorized for candidates until Robert Kennedy was assassinated. Passing the bill authorizing their protection was a knee jerk reaction by Congress. It has nothing to do with the person's "importance".

Who is offered the protection is decided by the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security with the advice of an advisory panel.

A foreign power assassinating Clinton would no more be an act of war than if they killed you. It would be the murder of an American citizen. Nothing more.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:11 PM
Nobody in the DNC has the stones for it.

But remember- her home-brewed server likely compromised many code word projects. People working on those, especially the NOCs would have the stones, and the ability to remove Hillary.

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 04:13 PM

Clinton was already entitled to and was receiving Secret Service protection as the spouse of a former President (18 US Code 3056). the Secret service is going to spend over 200 million USD protecting these candidates and there really is no good reason for it. When Ron Paul was offered SS protection when he ran for President, he declined it. John McCain declined it. Secret Service protection was not authorized for candidates until Robert Kennedy was assassinated. Passing the bill authorizing their protection was a knee jerk reaction by Congress. It has nothing to do with the person's "importance".

Who is offered the protection is decided by the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security with the advice of an advisory panel.

A foreign power assassinating Clinton would no more be an act of war than if they killed you. It would be the murder of an American citizen. Nothing more.

That's malarky...Clinton is a former first lady, former senator, former secretary of state and the Democrat nominee for president. An attack on her is an attack on the electoral process. It would certainly be construed as an act of war.

exploited
09-13-2016, 04:15 PM

It would be a murder of an American citizen who is the nominee of the major party and could quite likely be the next President. It would be an act of war, and it would be perceived as an act of war. If you don't believe me, we should make a poll, so you can be the only one to say otherwise.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:17 PM
Would the military be very motivated to fight over her?

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 04:17 PM

But remember- her home-brewed server likely compromised many code word projects. People working on those, especially the NOCs would have the stones, and the ability to remove Hillary.

I disagree... There are plenty of nuts on doth sides.

exploited
09-13-2016, 04:18 PM
Would the military be very motivated to fight over her?

I would dammed well hope so, or your country really is done. Allowing the killing of a Presidential candidate by a foreign country? Talk about weakness.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:19 PM
I disagree... There are plenty of nuts on doth sides.

I wasn't talking about political sides. I was talking about the NOCs she screwed over- people who kill others for their jobs.

non-official cover

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:19 PM
I would dammed well hope so, or your country really is done. Allowing the killing of a Presidential candidate by a foreign country? Talk about weakness.

We can send a harshly worded message.....

exploited
09-13-2016, 04:21 PM

It is even possible for you to set aside your partisan leanings, for even a single discussion?

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 04:23 PM
I wasn't talking about political sides. I was talking about the NOCs she screwed over- people who kill others for their jobs.

non-official cover

I was only talking about DNC people. Plenty of dead people...

But operatives are the reason I think a deal should have been cut with Wiki-Leaks to let our people examine the emails and do some damage control where needed.

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 04:25 PM

And draw lines! Obama loves lines!

https://youtu.be/zkzWyOaS8kU

Obama is the wabbit and he prays the same would happen to Assad.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:27 PM
It is even possible for you to set aside your partisan leanings, for even a single discussion?

The military isn't going to fight over Hillary......

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:28 PM
I was only talking about DNC people. Plenty of dead people...

But operatives are the reason I think a deal should have been cut with Wiki-Leaks to let our people examine the emails and do some damage control where needed.

A DNC lackey was murdered in DC not long ago. He may have been the Wiki-leak for the DNC email.

Cletus
09-13-2016, 04:28 PM
It would be a murder of an American citizen who is the nominee of the major party and could quite likely be the next President. It would be an act of war, and it would be perceived as an act of war. If you don't believe me, we should make a poll, so you can be the only one to say otherwise.

Who cares what the uninformed think? 18 USC 2331 defines an "act of war" and there is nothing in there about people running for office. It is a federal offense to threaten a presidential candidate. It is crime to kill one, but it is not an "act of war" by any stretch of the definition. It would be an act of murder.

exploited
09-13-2016, 04:29 PM
The military isn't going to fight over Hillary......

They will fight when ordered to, or they will be court martialed and jailed.

Simply disgusting partisanship. Damned near treasonous.

OGIS
09-13-2016, 04:29 PM

Well-designed Tools have only one purpose fixed into their little noggins.

Truth Detector
09-13-2016, 04:31 PM
:rofl: @ HillEry!

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:31 PM

You don't know anything about military leadership. Soldiers are not play toys for clueless citizens.

exploited
09-13-2016, 04:32 PM
You don't know anything about military leadership. Soldiers are not play toys for clueless citizens.

Neither do you. To sit here and suggest that it wouldn't be an act of war to assassinate a Presidential candidate is beyond disgusting. You are a disgrace to your uniform, and if you are active-duty, you ought to be relieved of your command immediately.

In fact, why don't you post your service number?

The Xl
09-13-2016, 04:34 PM
Americans aren't going to want war with Russia under any circumstance unless they're a real threat to nuke or invade us. There would be zero military and civilian will, it would be far too big and messy an endeavour, a potential world ender, even.

Bethere

They absolutely are, that is why the military has civilian leadership. Otherwise, MacArthur would have invaded China, and Lemay would have nuked Havana.

OGIS
Neither do you. To sit here and suggest that it wouldn't be an act of war to assassinate a Presidential candidate is beyond disgusting. You are a disgrace to your uniform, and if you are active-duty, you ought to be relieved of your command immediately.

LOL, pretty sure Peter's a chickenhawk.

del
09-13-2016, 04:35 PM

in the us, civilians control the military

maybe it's different where you live

exploited
09-13-2016, 04:36 PM
I'll tell you one thing: I despise Donald Trump, but if any foreign nation assassinated him, I would consider it an act of war, and advocate for immediate military operations against them. Their leaders would be targeted, and their soldiers killed, wherever they are. Period. No excuses, no disgusting partisanship. Such an attack is an attack on the very core of what it means to be an American.

The Xl
09-13-2016, 04:37 PM

Civilians control the military? Based on what? Politicians and unelected interests that finance them control the military.

Truth Detector
09-13-2016, 04:37 PM
They absolutely are, that is why the military has civilian leadership. Otherwise, MacArthur would have invaded China, and Lemay would have nuked Havana.

Patton would have invaded Russia; and won. MacArthur didn't advocate invasion of China, he correctly suggested we threaten nukes if they got involved in a UN action. Lemay didn't need to nuke Havana; we could have invaded and beat the Castro regime in about three days.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:38 PM

I have lead men in combat as an infantry team leader when I was 21. I am now an LTC. If you think that you could motivate troops to wage war over Hillary you are mistaken.

Oh, and our service numbers are our SSNs. So, request for my service number denied.

I would like to limit the vote to military and vets only.....

Bethere
09-13-2016, 04:38 PM
Civilians control the military? Based on what?

Based on your beloved us constitution.

You ought to read it sometime.

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 04:39 PM

Absolutely not! Elites control the military through their owned politicians.

Officers and enlisted do not answer to Joe Blow on the street. Governors do have some control but the big boys can put a stop to that.

Bethere
I have lead men in combat as an infantry team leader when I was 21. I am now an LTC. If you think that you could motivate troops to wage war over Hillary you are mistaken.

Oh, and our service numbers are our SSNs. So, request for my service number denied.

Was that before or after you served as a prosecutor at Nuremberg?

exploited

You are a traitor to your country, and you disgrace the oath you took when you joined up.

Truth Detector
I'll tell you one thing: I despise Donald Trump, but if any foreign nation assassinated him, I would consider it an act of war, and advocate for immediate military operations against them. Their leaders would be targeted, and their soldiers killed, wherever they are. Period. No excuses, no disgusting partisanship.

Nothing funnier than a Kanukistani pretending to be AmeriKan. :rofl:

Iran took over our embassy and did nothing; no one whined. That was a REAL act of war. Assassination is the act of a lunatic.

It is funny to watch Liberals rant about declarations of war and then pretend that 9-11 wasn't a declaration of war from Islamic Fascists.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:40 PM

I doubt that you are pretty sure about anything of substance.....

Common Sense

The reality is it wouldn't be over Hillary Clinton, but rather an attack on your democracy.

Sure it may not be technically an act of war, but it would be an aggressive attack on democracy and the electoral process. I would say the same thing regardless of the candidate.

Bethere
Absolutely not! Elites control the military through their owned politicians.

Officers and enlisted do not answer to Joe Blow on the street. Governors do have some control but the big boys can put a stop to that.

The president, a civilian, is the commander in chief.

Truth Detector
You are a traitor to your country, and you disgrace the oath you took when you joined up.

:rofl:

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:41 PM

Not relevant to anything I said Navy.

Re-read, think deep. Then post.

I didn't say the military doesn't follow orders. I did say the military would not see it as a worthwhile mission. A waste of their potential even.

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 04:42 PM

Perhaps you should expand on that! Originally the states controlled all of it through their representatives that were elected every two years. the Senate and the president, in effect, were answerable to the house and the house to the people, every two years.

We the people have little to no control of anything.

Truth Detector
The president, a civilian, is the commander in chief.

^Absolutely correct; for one time you got it right. However, the notion that soldiers cannot disobey an illegal order, why that is just pure nonsense.

The Xl

The way it's supposed to operate and the way it actually operates are two very different things.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:43 PM
Was that before or after you served as a prosecutor at Nuremberg?

I served as a prosecutor at Ft Drum and in Korea. I visited Nuremberg in my capacity as a civilian.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:44 PM

1. You don't know what you are talking about.

2. You are completely unhinged.

3. :wink:

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 04:45 PM
This has turned into the usual garbage...

exploited
09-13-2016, 04:45 PM
1. You don't know what you are talking about.

2. You are completely unhinged.

3. :wink:

What's your service number?

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:46 PM
People spouting off about matters they have no real world experience in....

Truth Detector

Always does when liberals engage with their typical emotional buffoonery. ;)

exploited

You can send it to a moderator if you like. I want to confirm that you are in fact an active member of the US military.

Bethere
09-13-2016, 04:47 PM
I served as a prosecutor at Ft Drum and in Korea. I visited Nuremberg in my capacity as a civilian.

Big deal. You are just another grifter living off of the government.

del
09-13-2016, 04:49 PM
Civilians control the military? Based on what? Politicians and unelected interests that finance them control the military.

are they wearing uniforms, ace?

del

tell us about your time as cg of the 82nd

exploited

I don't think he is a member of the military.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:50 PM

You can send it to a moderator if you like. I want to confirm that you are in fact an active member of the US military.

How would you confirm that with my "service number?"

It is my social security number. I am not handing that off to anyone.

del

i was stunned

Archer0915

Most people that have not been close to it really do not know. They need to read the oaths for a start.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

I, _____, having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

https://www.army.mil/values/oath.html

exploited
How would you confirm that with my "service number?"

It is my social security number. I am not handing that off to anyone.

What is your name and rank, and what unit do you serve under?

Peter1469

It is well know in the military that some citizens loath us.

Bethere
09-13-2016, 04:51 PM
are they wearing uniforms, ace?

Not ace, he is likely gary.

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 04:51 PM

He is who he says he is.

del
09-13-2016, 04:52 PM

oh, just stop

he served

Bethere
It is well know in the military that some citizens loath us.

Impress me with your experiences in the private sector, grifter.

Peter1469
tell us about your time as cg of the 82nd

What is a "cg?"

I was a sergeant when I was in the 82nd. An airborne infantry team leader.

del
09-13-2016, 04:53 PM
What is a "cg?"

I was a sergeant when I was in the 82nd. An airborne infantry team leader.

commanding general

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 04:54 PM

That sounds like I am a POW. If that was the case I would survive and you would not.

Drop this line of questioning.

exploited
oh, just stop

he served

Nah. I'm not going to stop. If he wants to present himself as a member of the military, he will have to prove it. I'll need a name and a rank. Alternatively, he can take a picture of himself in full military dress, insignia showing, with my username written on a piece of paper. He doesn't even have to show his face or any identifying information.

del
Nah. I'm not going to stop. If he wants to present himself as a member of the military, he will have to prove it. I'll need a name and a rank.

need in one hand and shit in the other

time it to see which one fills up first

exploited
09-13-2016, 04:55 PM
need in one hand and $#@! in the other

time it to see which one fills up first

Alternatively, he can take a picture of himself in full military dress, insignia showing, with my username written on a piece of paper. He doesn't even have to show his face or any identifying information.

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 04:56 PM
As it pertains to the oath: http://www.ucmj.us/

Read up sheeple

Bethere
09-13-2016, 04:58 PM
Alternatively, he can take a picture of himself in full military dress, insignia showing, with my username written on a piece of paper. He doesn't even have to show his face or any identifying information.

I think pete is really a woman.

del

you seem to be labo(u)ring under the impression that there's some requirement to cater to your desires.

that's some pretty funny shit

Peter1469
commanding general

Oh

Common Sense

No one should or will give you their personal information. We either choose to take them at their word or we don't.

I don't believe everything I read, but I do believe Peter was or is a member of the armed services. Specifically the Army.

exploited
you seem to be labo(u)ring under the impression that there's some requirement to cater to your desires.

that's some pretty funny $#@!

And he seems to be under the impression that he can make all sorts of claims about military experience, without having to prove it.

That is some pretty funny shit.

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 04:59 PM
Nah. I'm not going to stop. If he wants to present himself as a member of the military, he will have to prove it. I'll need a name and a rank. Alternatively, he can take a picture of himself in full military dress, insignia showing, with my username written on a piece of paper. He doesn't even have to show his face or any identifying information.

When I drive through DC in the coming months I may stop by Arlington to see my pop, I will see if I can meet him for the lunch I owe him and get a pic.

del
09-13-2016, 04:59 PM
And he seems to be under the impression that he can make all sorts of claims about military experience, without having to prove it.

That is some pretty funny shit.

in the long run, we're all dead

believe or don't believe, it makes no odds

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:00 PM

Can you provide even a lame reason as to why I should follow an "order" from you?

I'll wait over by the others who don't think you matter.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:01 PM
When I drive through DC in the coming months I may stop by Arlington to see my pop, I will see if I can meet him for the lunch I owe him and get a pic.

Awesome, I look forward to it. I'm sure you'd agree that there is nothing worse than a person pretending to be in the military. In fact, it happens all the time, for many reasons, all of them rather pathetic. So I'm extra-cautious to make sure to look into people making such claims.

Bethere
09-13-2016, 05:02 PM
Can you provide even a lame reason as to why I should follow an "order" from you?

I wait over by the others who don't think you matter.

Surely you had a paper route or something that didn't involve a check from uncle sam?

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:02 PM
No one should or will give you their personal information. We either choose to take them at their word or we don't.

I don't believe everything I read, but I do believe Peter was or is a member of the armed services. Specifically the Army.

Thanks for not saying navy.

Sorry del, that was a lame joke.

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 05:03 PM

Sorry @del (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=770), that was a lame joke.

Duh, of course...the navy has standards.

Peter1469
Awesome, I look forward to it. I'm sure you'd agree that there is nothing worse than a person pretending to be in the military. In fact, it happens all the time, for many reasons, all of them rather pathetic. So I'm extra-cautious to make sure to look into people making such claims.

In fact that was you.

When you first got here you claimed to be a marine, yet you clearly don't know the first thing about the military.

Archer0915

I assure you that this man is not a liar. He did my daughter a favor one time and I can assure you, he is what he says.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:04 PM

I wait over by the others who don't think you matter.

It isn't an order.

You can either prove you are part of the military, or you cannot. If you cannot, there is zero reason for me to believe that you are anything other than some random dude spouting off about stuff on a political forum.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:04 PM
Surely you had a paper route or something that didn't involve a check from uncle sam?

Never did a paper route. I did yard work and got a job at McDs. Then joined the Army when I was 17.

del
09-13-2016, 05:05 PM

Sorry @del (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=770), that was a lame joke.

i was going to thank him for the same thing for different reasons

no worries

Peter1469
It isn't an order.

You can either prove you are part of the military, or you cannot. If you cannot, there is zero reason for me to believe that you are anything other than some random dude spouting off about stuff on a political forum.

Request denied. Piss off civilian.

exploited
In fact that was you.

When you first got here you claimed to be a marine, yet you clearly don't know the first thing about the military.

I totally did. I said that I had served in WWII, Vietnam and Iraq. This was after somebody tried to win an argument by talking about their unconfirmed status as part of the US military. As you do on a regular basis.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:06 PM
I totally did. I said that I had served in WWII, Vietnam and Iraq. This was after somebody tried to win an argument by talking about their unconfirmed status as part of the US military. As you do on a regular basis.

That is a pretty trashy thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Bethere
09-13-2016, 05:06 PM
Never did a paper route. I did yard work and got a job at McDs. Then joined the Army when I was 17.

So you have been a grifter your entire adult life?

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:07 PM
That is a pretty trashy thing to do. You should be ashamed of yourself.

It is only a trashy thing to do if you aren't capable of basic math.

Did they teach you math in the Army, General?

Common Sense
It isn't an order.

You're not going to get far with this line...none of us are going to give personal info. At a certain point you have to believe or not believe.

I disagree with Peter on almost everything, I think he's a huge jackass a lot and a large douchebag from time to time...but I believe him on this.

Archer0915
Basement dwellers can be whatever they want to be Peter1469.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:08 PM
So you have been a grifter your entire adult life?

I don't know what that word means.

I have 25 years of combined active, reserve, and national guard experience. I am fully aware that many citizens look down on that; however, I don't care what they think.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:09 PM

I have 25 years of combined active, reserve, and national guard experience. I am fully aware that many citizens look down on that; however, I don't care what they think.

I have 26 years of combined active, reserve, and national guard experience. I am also a full Colonel. I am ordering you to stand down.

See how that works?

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:09 PM
Basement dwellers can be whatever they want to be @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10).

Hateful people are going to hate. And likely vote Hillary, assuming that she is alive by November.

Bethere
09-13-2016, 05:10 PM

Sure, and I used to be the king of France.

Peter1469
I have 26 years of combined active, reserve, and national guard experience. I am also a full Colonel. I am ordering you to stand down.

See how that works?

As a real LTC I tell you clearly no. Now enforce your authority. Or STFU.

I prefer you to go straight to STFU.

exploited
Sure, and I used to be th king of France.

I believe you. Why wouldn't I? You said it.

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 05:11 PM

See how that works?

You're being sort of ridiculous...

exploited
As a real LTC I tell you clearly no. Now enforce your authority. Or STFU.

I prefer you to go straight to STFU.

As a real Colonel, I tell you to get your ass in line, or I'll put you in the can for insubordination.

Peter1469
Sure, and I used to be the king of France.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/43/Ex%C3%A9cution_de_Marie_Antoinette_le_16_octobre_1 793.jpg/300px-Ex%C3%A9cution_de_Marie_Antoinette_le_16_octobre_1 793.jpg

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:12 PM
As a real Colonel, I tell you to get your ass in line, or I'll put you in the can for insubordination.

I am waiting. Actually, no I am not. We all know that you are a fraud. Piss off.

exploited
You're being sort of ridiculous...

And you're being gullible.

Beyond him saying it, what actual evidence do you have that he serves in the US military?

This is the internet bro. You think it is rare for someone to claim that?

Bethere
I believe you. Why wouldn't I? You said it.

I also was the commander of the super secret apollo 18!

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 05:14 PM

Beyond him saying it, what actual evidence do you have that he serves in the US military?

If it's a con it's fairly elaborate. I've been reading his posts for a few years now.

Like I said, ask Peter...I'm not his biggest fan, but I seriously doubt he's lying.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:15 PM
If it's a con it's fairly elaborate. I've been reading his posts for a few years now.

Why wouldn't he stick with it? He regularly gets to talk down to people as if he has some unique insight into military matters. In fact, such long cons aren't all that irregular - wasn't there some chick on here who had like six separate accounts, and fooled everyone for quite some time?

I think it is noteworthy that he absolutely refuses to provide any sort of verification of his status. Why is that? All I've asked for is the same level of proof used for stuff like Reddit AMAs.

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 05:18 PM
Why wouldn't he stick with it? He regularly gets to talk down to people as if he has some unique insight into military matters. In fact, such long cons aren't all that irregular - wasn't there some chick on here who had like six separate accounts, and fooled everyone for quite some time?

Sure, anything is possible. But I've seen long detailed and boring as fuck discussions he's had with other military types.

Besides, you're not going to be able to disprove anything or prove anything...so it's sot of futile. Believe him or don't believe him, but this isn't going to get you anywhere. `I'm saying this as someone who typically agrees with most of what you post.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:18 PM
I am waiting. Actually, no I am not. We all know that you are a fraud. Piss off.

How dare you call me a fraud? As a veteran of WWI, WWII, Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan, I demand an apology!

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 05:19 PM
:rollseyes:

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:19 PM
Sure, anything is possible. But I've seen long detailed and boring as $#@! discussions he's had with other military types.

Besides, you're not going to be able to disprove anything or prove anything...so it's sot of futile. Believe him or don't believe him, but this isn't going to get you anywhere. `I'm saying this as someone who typically agrees with most of what you post.

In the absence of evidence, I will go with the assumption that he is just some guy spouting off on the internet. Which is actually a more reasonable perspective to take. It happens literally all the time.

In fact, not long ago, he was detailing how the North Koreans never crossed the border during one of his tours over there. I looked it up, and naturally, there were 12 separate incidents that year - about one a month - and a bombing at the International Airport. Of course he had no recollection of those things.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:22 PM
How dare you call me a fraud? As a veteran of WWI, WWII, Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan, I demand an apology!

Add clown to fraud. :wink:

Common Sense
In the absence of evidence, I will go with the assumption that he is just some guy spouting off on the internet. Which is actually a more reasonable perspective to take. It happens literally all the time.

Sure...he could be a fat old woman in a basement in New Jersey.

I could be a North Korean operative posting from Havana.

del

could?

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 05:23 PM
could?

닥쳐

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:23 PM
That's malarky...Clinton is a former first lady, former senator, former secretary of state and the Democrat nominee for president. An attack on her is an attack on the electoral process. It would certainly be construed as an act of war.

Well forgive me if I don't rush off to fight and die to avenge her.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:24 PM

And how many Americans should die in order to avenge her?

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 05:24 PM
Well forgive me if I don't rush off to fight and die to avenge her.

Don't worry, we all know how you feel...

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:25 PM

You should ask him about his last tour in Korea. When we got talking about it last, he claimed that the North Koreans were quiet as could be. Of course I looked it up, and the North Koreans had twelve separate incursions over the border, and they bombed an international airport, killing (I believe) 30 people.

Isn't that strange?

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:26 PM
And how many Americans should die in order to avenge her?

As many as it takes to get those responsible. Or do you not believe in defending the country when it is attacked by a foreign nation?

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:27 PM

I guess I'm a disgrace too, because the last thing I'd want to do is fight and possibly die in order to avenge Hillary Clinton.

FindersKeepers
09-13-2016, 05:27 PM

A number of people have vouched for Peter, saying they know who he is in person. That will have to suffice for you.

You're upset because he said something you didn't want to hear, or acknowledge, but on an anonymous message board, it's not kosaher to ask others to "prove" their claims. The best thing you can do is just watch what they say and see if it counters something someone in their claimed position would say.

Peter has posted so much military posts that I fully believe he is who he says. And, on the subject of killing a candidate NOT being an act of war, he has the agreement and backing of Cletus, whom I know is telling the truth.

It's best when threads get heated like this to just take a break and take a walk.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:28 PM
I guess I'm a disgrace too, because the last thing I'd want to do is fight and possibly die in order to avenge Hillary Clinton.

That would be the unfortunate conclusion. Why on earth would you join the military if you didn't want to fight and possibly die in order to protect your countries basic democratic process? It isn't about Hillary Clinton. It isn't about Donald Trump. It is about a foreign nation murdering a Presidential candidate.

MisterVeritis
09-13-2016, 05:29 PM

Yeah. It would be a good end to a very bad person. Handlers are not supposed to get close to their assets. But they still do. We know of one who was executed by Iran. But there were others.

The state should have indicted her, tried her, convicted her, and executed her by hanging or firing squad.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:30 PM
As many as it takes to get those responsible. Or do you not believe in defending the country when it is attacked by a foreign nation?

So if millions of Americans need to die in order to avenge Hillary, then so be it...

Yea, count me out of that one.

And I'm sure "the country" would be just fine without her.

del
Yeah. It would be a good end to a very bad person. Handlers are not supposed to get close to their assets. But they still do. We know of one who was executed by Iran. But there were others.

The state should have indicted her, tried her, convicted her, and executed her by hanging or firing squad.

ah, the representative of loontune-americans weighs in.

Peter1469
My position is not that any assassination of Hillary (or Trump) would not be an "act of war." I however, don't think that the US would go to was over a Hillary kill; and I know the military would not be enthusiastic about it if they were ordered into harms way over it.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:31 PM
A number of people have vouched for Peter, saying they know who he is in person. That will have to suffice for you.

You're upset because he said something you didn't want to hear, or acknowledge, but on an anonymous message board, it's not kosaher to ask others to "prove" their claims. The best thing you can do is just watch what they say and see if it counters something someone in their claimed position would say.

Peter has posted so much military posts that I fully believe he is who he says. And, on the subject of killing a candidate NOT being an act of war, he has the agreement and backing of Cletus, whom I know is telling the truth.

It's best when threads get heated like this to just take a break and take a walk.

I don't know those people, nor do I take hearsay as evidence. It is that simple.

He has already said things inconsistent with his claimed service. For instance, when describing his one tour of Korea, he said that the North Koreans were quiet as could be. Of course, I looked it up, and there were 12 separate border incursions, and a major bombing of an international airport, which killed 30 people. I guess he missed that briefing.

MisterVeritis

The uninformed really love the term "treasonous."

Ethereal

Shows how much you know.

MisterVeritis
09-13-2016, 05:32 PM
:rofl: @ HillEry!
Illary. :grin:

MisterVeritis
09-13-2016, 05:32 PM

You do know that not every commissioned officer has a command, don't you?

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:33 PM
So if millions of Americans need to die in order to avenge Hillary, then so be it...

Yea, count me out of that one.

And I'm sure "the country" would be just fine without her.

How it would be handled is, of course, up to discussion. Targeted strikes against those responsible would be an option. All-out war would also be an option, but probably one that would be least likely. The basic point is that it is an act of war. It would be perceived as an act of war, and treated like one, and rightfully so.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:33 PM
I'll tell you one thing: I despise Donald Trump, but if any foreign nation assassinated him, I would consider it an act of war, and advocate for immediate military operations against them. Their leaders would be targeted, and their soldiers killed, wherever they are. Period. No excuses, no disgusting partisanship. Such an attack is an attack on the very core of what it means to be an American.

And what does it mean to be American?

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:34 PM
Waste of ammo. Hillary isn't worth it.

del
09-13-2016, 05:35 PM
starting a war to avenge one individual worked out very well for the habsbergs and hohenzollerns.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:35 PM
And what does it mean to be American?

Part of it means a democracy in which the people are able to elect representatives, without fearing that they will be killed by foreign nations.

Do you disagree?

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:36 PM

Funny, I don't feel betrayed.

exploited
Waste of ammo. Hillary isn't worth it.

This coming from a guy who would kill Iranians for getting to close to his boat, if he were in that position.

Priceless.

Ethereal
The reality is it wouldn't be over Hillary Clinton, but rather an attack on your democracy.

Sure it may not be technically an act of war, but it would be an aggressive attack on democracy and the electoral process. I would say the same thing regardless of the candidate.

Democracy... good one.

exploited
Funny, I don't feel betrayed.

You also despise just about everything to do with modern America. I am not at all surprised to see you taking this position.

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 05:37 PM
If it were proven that Russia had ties to poisoning a person running for president, I certainly don't think it would warrant a full scale war. But it would warrant a full set of sanctions, condemnation and severing of diplomatic ties.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:37 PM
If it were proven that Russia had ties to poisoning a person running for president, I certainly don't think it would warrant a full scale war. But it would warrant a full set of sanctions, condemnation and severing of diplomatic ties.

I agree. I might add that those responsible should be killed. And I do not make such recommendations lightly.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:38 PM
This coming from a guy who would kill Iranians for getting to close to his boat, if he were in that position.

Priceless.

Navy would call it a ship.

But yes, the sailors on our ships are precocious.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:39 PM

What's yours?

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:39 PM
You also despise just about everything to do with modern America. I am not at all surprised to see you taking this position.

He is a real marine who served in combat. He is not a pos who claims to be a real marine who served in combat.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:40 PM
I don't think he is a member of the military.

You think wrong.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:40 PM
What's yours?

I can't reveal that. Here is a good picture of me fighting on D-Day though.

https://thezombieroom.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/x-men_origins_wolverine_movie_image-ww2.jpg

I've now officially provided more evidence of having served than Peter has!

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:41 PM
What's yours?

His service number is "I am a filthy liar"

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:41 PM

https://thezombieroom.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/x-men_origins_wolverine_movie_image-ww2.jpg

see

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:42 PM

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to prove anything.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:43 PM
My retirement check will likely dwarf his income.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:43 PM
His service number is "I am a filthy liar"

I guess they really didn't teach you math in the Army, did they General?

"I am a filthy liar" isn't a number.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:44 PM
My retirement check will likely dwarf his income.

Oh, I'm sure it will General! Why don't you tell us more about how much money you make as a faithful and life-time servant of Uncle Sam?

Common Sense
09-13-2016, 05:44 PM
Who knew this shitty thread could get shittier?

I did, that's who...

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:46 PM
Who knew this $#@!ty thread could get $#@!tier?

I did, that's who...

This thread is wonderful, I don't know what you mean.

The General is bragging about how much money he is going to get from his government pension, for God's sake. You can't even make up comedy like that.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:46 PM
Don't worry, we all know how you feel...

Don't worry, I feel the same way about Trump. I am done risking my ass for politicians. They can fight their own battles.

del
09-13-2016, 05:47 PM
Who knew this shitty thread could get shittier?

I did, that's who...

https://media.giphy.com/media/rsIb2YAh8967u/giphy.gif

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:50 PM
That would be the unfortunate conclusion. Why on earth would you join the military if you didn't want to fight and possibly die in order to protect your countries basic democratic process? It isn't about Hillary Clinton. It isn't about Donald Trump. It is about a foreign nation murdering a Presidential candidate.

Well, first of all, I'm not in the military anymore.

Secondly, I think I've made it pretty clear that I consider the US electoral process to be anti-democratic and illiberal.

In other words, I have no reason to fight and possibly die for something that runs directly to my values.

If that makes me a disgrace, then so be it.

OGIS
I doubt that you are pretty sure about anything of substance.....

Son, if you had actually been in the military you would have gotten yourself fragged.

At least that's what happened to such as you back in 'nam.

exploited
I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to prove anything.

He does if he wants to pass himself of as a Lieutenant-Colonel in the military. Well, actually, let me correct that: he does if he wants to pass himself off as a Lieutenant-Colonel, and then use that as a way to talk down to other posters and dismiss their points as "lack of experience." For a guy who thinks that we should listen to him because of all his experience, he seems remarkably unwilling to prove it, even in a way that wouldn't identify him by name.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:51 PM
Well, first of all, I'm not in the military anymore.

Secondly, I think I've made it pretty clear that I consider the US electoral process to be anti-democratic and illiberal.

In other words, I have no reason to fight and possibly die for something that runs directly to my values.

If that makes me a disgrace, then so be it.

If you aren't active duty, and you aren't currently in the military, you have no such obligations, and I could not rightfully consider you a disgrace. Not that it should matter to you anyways.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:52 PM
How it would be handled is, of course, up to discussion. Targeted strikes against those responsible would be an option. All-out war would also be an option, but probably one that would be least likely. The basic point is that it is an act of war. It would be perceived as an act of war, and treated like one, and rightfully so.

If you think a war with Russia wouldn't necessitate millions of dead and possibly the end of the world as we know it, then you aren't thinking straight.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:52 PM
If you think a war with Russia wouldn't necessitate millions of dead and possibly the end of the world as we know it, then you aren't thinking straight.

Note that the war would have already begun. When they assassinated a Presidential candidate. I have no idea what kind of strange logic it takes to say it isn't an act of war when it quite obviously is.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:53 PM
Son, if you had actually been in the military you would have gotten yourself fragged.

Incorrect. Any time I was in charge my people loved me.

Higher ups called me a radical.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:54 PM
Part of it means a democracy in which the people are able to elect representatives, without fearing that they will be killed by foreign nations.

Do you disagree?

Yes, I disagree.

Representation as it's presently understood in America is completely antithetical to real democracy.

Ethereal

Only if you think the US political system is "just about everything to do with modern America" - which, of course, it's not.

Peter1469
He does if he wants to pass himself of as a Lieutenant-Colonel in the military. Well, actually, let me correct that: he does if he wants to pass himself off as a Lieutenant-Colonel, and then use that as a way to talk down to other posters and dismiss their points as "lack of experience." For a guy who thinks that we should listen to him because of all his experience, he seems remarkably unwilling to prove it, even in a way that wouldn't identify him by name.

You have already discredited yourself by falsely claiming to be a marine. You credibility is zero here.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:56 PM
You have already discredited yourself by falsely claiming to be a marine. You credibility to zero here.

My credibility is the exact same as yours, Peter. Because both of us have made claims, and neither of us has provided evidence.

Well, actually, I have provided evidence, so nevermind, I have more credibility. I posted the picture of me fighting in D-Day.

What, you don't believe me? Gee, why not?

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:56 PM
I agree. I might add that those responsible should be killed. And I do not make such recommendations lightly.

So I guess you're not really a pacifist after all.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 05:57 PM
My credibility is the exact same as yours, Peter. Because both of us have made claims, and neither of us has provided evidence.

Well, actually, I have provided evidence, so nevermind, I have more credibility. I posted the picture of me fighting in D-Day.

lol

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbitsocialmedia.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FInternet-Troll.jpg&f=1

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:57 PM

I've now officially provided more evidence of having served than Peter has!

From your perspective, sure.

But from my perspective, I know he served in the Army.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 05:59 PM

You say these things even though you have no idea if they're true or not.

For all you know, he could have served exactly as he said he did and you're slandering him for no reason.

exploited
09-13-2016, 05:59 PM
lol

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbitsocialmedia.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FInternet-Troll.jpg&f=1

Good one General.

You know, it has occurred to me that you are on at all times of the day. In fact, you post dozens, if not hundreds of times, everyday, all day. As an active-duty Lieutenant-Colonel, where do you find the time? And would you call this an appropriate use of tax-payer funded time?

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 06:00 PM

You don't have to listen to him, last time I checked.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 06:03 PM
If you aren't active duty, and you aren't currently in the military, you have no such obligations, and I could not rightfully consider you a disgrace. Not that it should matter to you anyways.

So if I'm not in the military when another country commits an act of war against the USA, I'm not obligated to fight? Do you think the USA could fight a war with Russia without instituting some kind of a draft?

Ravens Fan
09-13-2016, 06:04 PM
Don't worry, I feel the same way about Trump. I am done risking my ass for politicians. They can fight their own battles.

That is precisely why I never joined. I was damn close to going into the army but decided against it. I have no problem fighting for my country, but I was not going to fight and possibly die for some politician.

I still respect those that did/do though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 06:04 PM
Note that the war would have already begun. When they assassinated a Presidential candidate. I have no idea what kind of strange logic it takes to say it isn't an act of war when it quite obviously is.

You're evading the point because it demonstrates how absurd your position is. You're basically saying that we should risk the destruction of the entire planet in order to avenge some stupid politician. Sorry, but no politician is that important.

exploited
09-13-2016, 06:06 PM
You don't have to listen to him, last time I checked.

Well, nothing disgusts me more than a person who would seriously claim to be a soldier, when they are not. I've made the claim that I am a soldier, and it was a blatantly ridiculous claim, as evidenced by the fact that I claimed to have served in WWII, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan. I even admitted to it right away, because it was intended to prove a point: namely, that anyone can claim anything, and it shouldn't be used as a basis for an argument from experience, absent evidence greater than simply stating it.

I just can't help but wonder how Peter finds the time to post 60 times a day, on average, while being an active-duty Lieutenant-Colonel. And this is not taking into account his moderator duties, which no doubt require some extra time, and time spent reading/liking without actually posting. If you break it down over a 16 hour day, he is posting about 4 times an hour, or every fifteen minutes. Doesn't this strike you as strange? And if not strange, an egregious waste of tax dollars?

exploited
09-13-2016, 06:09 PM
You're evading the point because it demonstrates how absurd your position is. You're basically saying that we should risk the destruction of the entire planet in order to avenge some stupid politician. Sorry, but no politician is that important.

Note that I have not spoken to the extent of the war. If Russia is willing to assassinate a Presidential candidate, they have already made the decision to accept the risk of war, and by extension, accepted the consequences. That could mean retaliatory strikes against just those responsible. It could mean an embargo, or troops placed directly in Ukraine, or any number of other things. The simple and undeniable truth of the matter is that by committing such an act, they will have drastically raised the stakes, and only an irresponsible person would suggest that there should be no retaliatory action. What that looks like would largely depend on the extent of central government involvement.

Ravens Fan

You don't speak for the whole membership. I personally take Peter at his word. His many, many military related posts/threads and personal conversations I have had with him are proof enough for me.

If you don't believe him, that's fine. Move on.

Ethereal
That is precisely why I never joined. I was damn close to going into the army but decided against it. I have no problem fighting for my country, but I was not going to fight and possibly die for some politician.

I still respect those that did/do though.

The Marines started out as nothing more than a band of rebels congregating in a Philadelphia tavern. They were fighting to protect their families and communities from British occupiers. That is what a real democratic war looks like. Now it's all about serving the interests of total strangers whose motives are almost always related to personal profit.

exploited
09-13-2016, 06:12 PM
You don't speak for the whole membership. I personally take Peter at his word. His many, many military related posts/threads and personal conversations I have had with him are proof enough for me.

If you don't believe him, that's fine. Move on.

I don't claim to speak for the whole membership. Do you think it is strange that an active-duty Lieutenant-Colonel is able to post every fifteen minutes, for sixteen hours a day, while moderating a forum and reading other posts?

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 06:13 PM
Well, nothing disgusts me more than a person who would seriously claim to be a soldier, when they are not. I've made the claim that I am a soldier, and it was a blatantly ridiculous claim, as evidenced by the fact that I claimed to have served in WWII, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan. I even admitted to it right away, because it was intended to prove a point: namely, that anyone can claim anything, and it shouldn't be used as a basis for an argument from experience, absent evidence greater than simply stating it.

I just can't help but wonder how Peter finds the time to post 60 times a day, on average, while being an active-duty Lieutenant-Colonel. And this is not taking into account his moderator duties, which no doubt require some extra time, and time spent reading/liking without actually posting. If you break it down over a 16 hour day, he is posting about 4 times an hour, or every fifteen minutes. Doesn't this strike you as strange? And if not strange, an egregious waste of tax dollars?

It might seem strange if I didn't know him personally.

exploited
09-13-2016, 06:14 PM
It might seem strange if I didn't know him personally.

So, in your opinion, does he deserve his seemingly gigantic, taxpayer-funded pension, knowing that he is spending a significant majority of his working day posting on internet forums?

When did you meet him? And where? Was it on a military base? If you aren't comfortable answering, of course you should not, I'm just curious.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 06:15 PM
Note that I have not spoken to the extent of the war. If Russia is willing to assassinate a Presidential candidate, they have already made the decision to accept the risk of war, and by extension, accepted the consequences. That could mean retaliatory strikes against just those responsible. It could mean an embargo, or troops placed directly in Ukraine, or any number of other things. The simple and undeniable truth of the matter is that by committing such an act, they will have drastically raised the stakes, and only an irresponsible person would suggest that there should be no retaliatory action. What that looks like would largely depend on the extent of central government involvement.

Any military conflict with Russia could cause the end of the world. No politician is worth that. The only rational response would be to find out how they were able to do it and to take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

exploited
09-13-2016, 06:17 PM
Any military conflict with Russia could cause the end of the world. No politician is worth that. The only rational response would be to find out how they were able to do it and to take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

Nah. Not any military conflict. As you know, there were a number of military clashes between the US and the Soviet Union. It never ended the world, although I have read that it got pretty close during the Cuban Missile Crisis. In any case, at the point when Russia starts assassinating Presidential candidates, military conflict is already assured.

OGIS
09-13-2016, 06:20 PM
Who knew this $#@!ty thread could get $#@!tier?

The con artists arrived.

I did, that's who...

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 06:27 PM
So, in your opinion, does he deserve his seemingly gigantic, taxpayer-funded pension, knowing that he is spending the vast majority of his working day posting on internet forums?

When did you meet him? And where? Was it on a military base? If you aren't comfortable answering, of course you should not, I'm just curious.

We met in 2014 in Washington DC where he lives and works. I was in town for a couple of weeks. And we've hung out a couple of times since then. I know for a fact he served in the Army and achieved that rank. And I also know he works a full-time job every week. Whether you believe it or not is entirely up to you, but I know what's what.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 06:29 PM
Nah. Not any military conflict. As you know, there were a number of military clashes between the US and the Soviet Union. It never ended the world, although I have read that it got pretty close during the Cuban Missile Crisis. In any case, at the point when Russia starts assassinating Presidential candidates, military conflict is already assured.

You just proved my point by citing the Cuban missile crisis. Anytime two nuclear powers are in a conflict, there is the potential for a world-ending incident. Increasing the probability of that happening just to avenge the death of a politician is bonkers.

exploited
09-13-2016, 06:31 PM
We met in 2014 in Washington DC where he lives and works. I was in town for a couple of weeks. And we've hung out a couple of times since then. I know for a fact he served in the Army and achieved that rank. And I also know he works a full-time job every week. Whether you believe it or not is entirely up to you, but I know what's what.

Thanks, that is good to know.

Did he wear a uniform to your meeting? Was it on a military base? Is that how you knew? Or was it just a matter of recognizing that he had a fair bit of knowledge about the military, and seemed to walk the walk, so to speak?

Ravens Fan
09-13-2016, 06:31 PM
I don't claim to speak for the whole membership. Do you think it is strange that an active-duty Lieutenant-Colonel is able to post every fifteen minutes, for sixteen hours a day, while moderating a forum and reading other posts?

I don't really worry myself with what others do with there time.

You claim to be a Canadian. Why should it matter to you at all what a member of the US Army does with their time? You don't pay his salary.

exploited
09-13-2016, 06:32 PM
You just proved my point by citing the Cuban missile crisis. Anytime two nuclear powers are in a conflict, there is the potential for a world-ending incident. Increasing the probability of that happening just to avenge the death of a politician is bonkers.

The only thing that would increase the probability of it would be Russians assassinating a Presidential candidate. Such an act of war would either require the United States to respond in a serious way, or allow the Russians to kill whomever they wanted, whenever they wanted, and face no consequences. That is all there is to it.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 06:33 PM
Thanks, that is good to know.

Did he wear a uniform to your meeting? Was it on a military base? Is that how you knew? Or was it just a matter of recognizing that he had a fair bit of knowledge about the military, and seemed to walk the walk, so to speak?

No, he works as an attorney. I won't say for who because that's his business. But he's got all his service stuff at his apartment - pics, uniforms, gear, etc. - and he knows the score. There is a pic of him in uniform on his profile if you want to check it out.

exploited
09-13-2016, 06:34 PM
I don't really worry myself with what others do with there time.

You claim to be a Canadian. Why should it matter to you at all what a member of the US Army does with their time? You don't pay his salary.

Actually, I've never made that claim. Others have made it for me. I don't discuss my personal situation as a general rule.

I'm just wondering if you think it is odd that an active-duty Lieutenant-Colonel can post every fifteen minutes, for sixteen hours straight, while moderating, especially given the number of conflicts that the Army is engaged in right now? It seems to me that such a person would at least have to take a break every now and again. They might even have whole days where they aren't able to post.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 06:35 PM
The only thing that would increase the probability of it would be Russians assassinating a Presidential candidate. Such an act of war would either require the United States to respond in a serious way, or allow the Russians to kill whomever they wanted, whenever they wanted, and face no consequences. That is all there is to it.

It would increase the probability, sure. But that doesn't mean we have to increase it even more.

exploited
09-13-2016, 06:37 PM
It would increase the probability, sure. But that doesn't mean we have to increase it even more.

It does, actually. Because not responding would very clearly show that such things will go unpunished. Which means even more assassinations.

exploited
09-13-2016, 06:37 PM
No, he works as an attorney. I won't say for who because that's his business. But he's got all his service stuff at his apartment - pics, uniforms, gear, etc. - and he knows the score. There is a pic of him in uniform on his profile if you want to check it out.

I tried to look at his albums, unfortunately, they don't seem to be there. Perhaps I was blocked?

http://thepoliticalforums.com/album.php?u=10

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 06:40 PM
I tried to look at his albums, unfortunately, they don't seem to be there. Perhaps I was blocked?

http://thepoliticalforums.com/album.php?u=10

Just click on his profile. The pic is right there on the left panel.

Ravens Fan
09-13-2016, 06:46 PM
Actually, I've never made that claim. Others have made it for me. I don't discuss my personal situation as a general rule.

I am on my phone right now and can't look it up, but I am pretty sure I have seen several times that you have claimed to be Canadian.

You don't discuss your personal situation, and yet demand that others give out personal info?

I'm just wondering if you think it is odd that an active-duty Lieutenant-Colonel can post every fifteen minutes, for sixteen hours straight, while moderating, especially given the number of conflicts that the Army is engaged in right now? It seems to me that such a person would at least have to take a break every now and again. They might even have whole days where they aren't able to post.

I don't think it is any of our business what he does with his time. I have seen many times that he is not around. Sometimes for days at a time.

exploited
09-13-2016, 07:46 PM
Just click on his profile. The pic is right there on the left panel.

I believe him now. @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) was definitely a Lieutenant-Colonel, although of course he is no longer active-duty, and the last time he played in the dirt was 1995. Guess all those years spent in the court room gave him the necessary tactical and strategic war-fighting knowledge he needed.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 07:48 PM
I believe him now. @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) was definitely a Lieutenant-Colonel, although of course he is no longer active-duty, and the last time he played in the dirt was 1995.

I was not even an officer in 1995....

MisterVeritis
09-13-2016, 07:49 PM
This is untrue. It is a popular opinion. But still untrue.

exploited
09-13-2016, 07:52 PM

When did you become an officer, Peter? I thought Platoon Leaders had to be officers.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 08:00 PM
When did you become an officer, Peter? I thought Platoon Leaders had to be officers.

I never claimed to be a platoon leader. You don't know a thing about the military. I was not commissioned until January 1999. I was enlisted prior to that. I was one of two guys in my basic to be prompted to sergeant in the first 4 year enlistment.

Do you understand what the phase airborne infantry fire team leader means?

exploited
09-13-2016, 08:01 PM
I never claimed to be a platoon leader. You don't know a thing about the military. I was not commissioned until January 1999. I was enlisted prior to that. I was one of two guys in my basic to be prompted to sergeant in the first 4 year enlistment.

Do you understand what the phase airborne infantry fire team leader means?

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

So you weren't an officer until you joined the US Army Support Group in Haiti?

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 08:03 PM
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

So you weren't an officer until you joined the US Army Support Group in Haiti?

When did I go to Haiti? And why do you think I went to Haiti?

exploited
09-13-2016, 08:05 PM
When did I go to Haiti? And why do you think I went to Haiti?

Oh, I must be mistaking you for someone else. See, I thought you were a platoon leader, until you joined the US Army Support Group in Haiti in 1999. Then you became a Military Prosecutor in January 2000, serving for a year and a half in Fort Bragg. From there you went to Italy, Georgia, Germany and Virginia, finally retiring in 2014 as Lieutenant Colonel.

This doesn't sound familiar?

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 08:07 PM
Oh, I must be mistaking you for someone else. See, I thought you were a platoon leader, until you joined the US Army Support Group in Haiti in 1999. Then you became a Military Prosecutor in January 2000, serving for a year and a half in Fort Bragg. From there you went to Italy, Georgia, Germany and Virginia, finally retiring in 2014 as Lieutenant Colonel.

Not in the least.

exploited
09-13-2016, 08:08 PM
Not in the least.

My mistake :)

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 08:10 PM
I wouldn't call it a mistake.

exploited
09-13-2016, 08:15 PM
I wouldn't call it a mistake.

Why not?

Newpublius
09-13-2016, 08:16 PM

...aand certainely not a gentlemen yet either....

:evil:

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 08:20 PM
This interrogation by a sorry sack of basement dwelling shit that never got offa mammas tit long enough to get a real piece of ass has me a little pissed.

exploited
09-13-2016, 08:20 PM
This interrogation by a sorry sack of basement dwelling $#@! that never got offa mammas tit long enough to get a real piece of ass has me a little pissed.

You seem upset. I don't see what the problem is. I thought our Peter here was someone else. He's since corrected me. I guess I'm back to believing he is just another guy spouting off online, I suppose.

Newpublius
09-13-2016, 08:27 PM

Nations can view the killing of its private citizens as acts of war.

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 08:31 PM
You seem upset. I don't see what the problem is. I thought our Peter here was someone else. He's since corrected me. I guess I'm back to believing he is just another guy spouting off online, I suppose.

There were plenty of us telling you he was who he said he was. You kept at him. Next time pay attention to the room, awareness. Understand that we can all be wrong from time to time and accept it. I mean look at who was telling you the truth, from all sides.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 08:32 PM
Nations can view the killing of its private citizens as acts of war.

Correct. And that may or may not cause war to occur.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 08:35 PM
What's your wives name, @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10)? I was looking at your trip pictures on your blog and it said her name was Amanda. Jeez, did she ever look like the wife of the guy I mistook you for. Of course her name wasn't Amanda.

You can fuck up simple.

I have never mentioned my wife's name. I know a couple of Amanda's both of whom may be in one or more of my travel blogs. My Avatar is a pic from one Amanda's wedding in Scotland. We were skeet shooting.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 08:37 PM
If I wasn't a trained bad ass I would be worried that you were stalking me. As things stand I have nothing to worry about.

Stalk at your own risk.

del
09-13-2016, 08:44 PM
never go full retard

too late

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 08:45 PM
Don't worry @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10), I'm not going to out you, at least not fully. But I will say that people around here would be a little disappointed if they knew what I know. Wouldn't it be good to tell the truth for once?

Mods ought not call members trolls, but you are a troll.

I suggest that youget a life.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 08:46 PM
Oh, that's your friend Amanda, I see. Weird. Looks just like the wife of the person I confused you for. That is a little strange, isn't it Peter? This is your friend Amanda, who happens to look exactly like the wife of the guy who I confused you for, who also happens to be a retired Lieutenant-Colonel.

This isn't you, is it Peter?

http://i.imgur.com/xv9rWf6.jpg

That is me in Morocco - not an Amanda in site.

exploited
09-13-2016, 08:46 PM
Mods ought not call members trolls, but you are a troll.

I suggest that youget a life.

Perhaps I could adopt someone elses and claim it as my own.

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 08:47 PM
Perhaps I could adopt someone elses and claim it as my own.

whatever helps you survive your actual life, I suppose

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 08:51 PM
That's totally weird! Because you look just like the guy I was talking about earlier. The resemblance is uncanny! Of course you said that you weren't even an officer in 1995, correct? Never a Platoon Leader?

I was comissioned in 1998. I was a sergeant in 1995.

And that last pic from Morroco was was around 2010.

I do realize all of this military talk is confusing to you.

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 08:52 PM
Jezsus effin... stop this goddam thread shitting exploited, how the fuck you have not been thread banned is beyond me.

So you got an issue with Peter, well reserve it to a fucking PM! This shit is stupid and effing pointless.

exploited
09-13-2016, 08:55 PM
Jezsus effin... stop this goddam thread $#@!ting exploited, how the $#@! you have not been thread banned is beyond me.

So you got an issue with Peter, well reserve it to a $#@!ing PM! This $#@! is stupid and effing pointless.

You seem very upset. I wonder why that is?

Peter1469
09-13-2016, 08:56 PM
So you were never a Platoon Leader, and you never served in Italy from 2001-2003? And you weren't part of the Army Support Group in Haiti in 1999? Is that what you are telling me Peter?

What makes you think I did any of that? What is an Army Support Group? I have 25 years in the army- that phrase means nothing to me.

Why are you making stuff up? This is first class trolling.

The other members seem to think so as well? How embarrassed will you have to be to self correct? Like leave?

Archer0915
09-13-2016, 08:57 PM
You seem very upset. I wonder why that is?

Some of us have very short fuses when it comes to some things.

Ethereal
09-13-2016, 09:04 PM

Dude, are you okay?