PDA

View Full Version : Business Owners/Businesses

BooHoo
10-06-2012, 11:45 PM
Do most business owners vote democrat or republican? Any valid stats on this?

roadmaster
10-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Don't know the stats but the ones I know are for cons especially the small ones.

KC
10-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Members of the National Small Business Association were more likely to be Republicans in 2011 than Democrats.

Your question provoked me and this is what I found:

http://www.nsba.biz/vote/docs/NSBA-Politics-2012.pdf

BooHoo
10-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Memebers of the National Small Business Association were more likely to be Republicans in 2011 than Democrats.

Thanks! I will check this out!!

hanger4
10-07-2012, 06:40 AM
Members of the National Small Business Association were more likely to be Republicans in 2011 than Democrats.

provoked ?? :poke:

:justkidding:

Mainecoons
10-07-2012, 07:09 AM
To paraphrase, a business owner voting for a Democrat is like a turkey voting for Thanksgiving.

:grin:

truthmatters
10-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Do most business owners vote democrat or republican? Any valid stats on this?

Its democratic not democrat

is there a reason you keep doing this?

Calypso Jones
10-07-2012, 08:44 AM
Evil democratic. Okay. I can do that.

truthmatters
10-07-2012, 08:45 AM
To paraphrase, a business owner voting for a Democrat is like a turkey voting for Thanksgiving.

tell that to all the people who own the businesses traded on the stock market.

You see many think of ONLY the taxes they will spend at the end of the year.

They forget to think of how they generated that money to pay those taxes.

That is what is wrong with the republican outlook on things.

Its to pavlovian.

we need to think more like inteeligent human beings rather than just dogs wanting a treat right now

hanger4
10-07-2012, 09:10 AM

How do you think they generated that money to pay those taxes ??

BooHoo
10-07-2012, 09:13 AM

Its to pavlovian.

we need to think more like inteeligent human beings rather than just dogs wanting a treat right now

Do you mean..... It's too Palovian? If you're going to correct my spelling then I am going to point out your errors - just sayin'

There are a few other errors I am sure you can figure out since you seem to be so inteeligent lmao

BooHoo
10-07-2012, 09:14 AM

This made me LOL!!!!!!

truthmatters
10-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Do you mean..... It's too Palovian? If you're going to correct my spelling then I am going to point out your errors - just sayin'

You know full well you dont spell democratic correctly because its a republican meme insult and not a spelling error.

IT WAS A JOKE

Now how does this country GROW when business owners are more concerned about cavialing about helping this country grow instead of thinking about the fact that they will BENIFIT from the future growth?

Think MORE long term instead of mommentary growing pains

Chris
10-07-2012, 10:19 AM
You know full well you dont [sic] spell democratic correctly because its a republican [sic] meme insult and not a spelling error.

IT WAS A JOKE

Now how does this country GROW when business owners are more concerned about cavialing [sic] about helping this country grow instead of thinking about the fact that they will BENIFIT [sic] from the future growth?

Think MORE long term instead of mommentary [sic] growing pains

Rather it was a distraction from responding to what he said.

As to the topic is seems to me to stand to reason more small business owners would vote Rep because the Dems are so much in the bed of collusion with big busness.

truthmatters
10-07-2012, 10:49 AM
hahahahahahahahaha

your really lying now

truthmatters
10-07-2012, 10:49 AM
which candidate is getting nearly all big money?

truthmatters
10-07-2012, 10:50 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/01/mitt-romney-donors_n_1930269.html

Mitt Romney's Wealthy Donors May Be Fleeing Campaign: Report

BooHoo
10-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Rather it was a distraction from responding to what he said.

As to the topic is seems to me to stand to reason more small business owners would vote Rep because the Dems are so much in the bed of collusion with big busness.

No biggie but I'm a she :female::grin:

truthmatters
10-07-2012, 10:54 AM
so when exactly did you guy start hating the big money?

Chris
10-07-2012, 11:16 AM
so when exactly did you guy start hating the big money?

I think you misunderstand, it's not big money but the collusion of big government and big money that's a problem.

patrickt
10-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Its democratic not democrat

is there a reason you keep doing this?

There's a reason I do it. The Democrats are not democratic. They detest elections with secret ballots. That's why they support the Card Check Bill hoping union thugs could coerce people into signing cards. You know, like Democrats, who aren't democratic, do now at nursing homes. They go in with already completed absentee ballots and coerce the old folks with dementia into signing them. Having dead and imaginary people vote isn't very democratic, either, but it's a staple of the Democrats.

I'll consider the Democrats to be democratic if they ever start behaving that way.

patrickt
10-07-2012, 05:53 PM

Its to pavlovian.

They forget that they didn't grow that business. President Obama and the Democrats are responsible for the business's success. Of course, while the businessman was working 12 hours a day, six days a week, and President Obama was jetting around the world on luxury vacations and playing golf it was still President Obama who built that business. We know that true because of the Democrat talking points.

That is what's wrong with the Democrat outlook on things. They'll believe what they're told in spite of reason and logic. They have no reason or logic. It's a matter of faith. The Democrats can think like "inteeligent human beings" whatever that is rather than dogs attacking anyone who doesn't lick whatever.

bajisima
10-08-2012, 07:59 AM
You know full well you dont spell democratic correctly because its a republican meme insult and not a spelling error.

IT WAS A JOKE

Now how does this country GROW when business owners are more concerned about cavialing about helping this country grow instead of thinking about the fact that they will BENIFIT from the future growth?

Think MORE long term instead of mommentary growing pains

Small companies don't have the luxury to really plan for the long term. They need to get the business started and try to be as successful as possible right out of the gate or they can't pay their loans back. That is why small business owners and the Chamber of Commerce usually lean right they need someone to give them low taxes and fees to grow a business. Otherwise they fail within the first year and it is game over.

Peter1469
10-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Small companies don't have the luxury to really plan for the long term. They need to get the business started and try to be as successful as possible right out of the gate or they can't pay their loans back. That is why small business owners and the Chamber of Commerce usually lean right they need someone to give them low taxes and fees to grow a business. Otherwise they fail within the first year and it is game over.

But large corporations do. And they should.

patrickt
10-08-2012, 09:12 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by bajisimahttp://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=153141#post153141)"Small companies don't have the luxury to really plan for the long term. They need to get the business started and try to be as successful as possible right out of the gate or they can't pay their loans back. That is why small business owners and the Chamber of Commerce usually lean right they need someone to give them low taxes and fees to grow a business. Otherwise they fail within the first year and it is game over."

And that's a major reason so many fail. It's like planting a crop of corn and going out a week later to get dinner. Businesses have to plan on a period of growth with no profit. At first, daily expenditures exceed the income and then there's often a period where income exceeds daily expenditures but the money has to be put back into the business.