PDA

View Full Version : Well, damn. Like a Boss.

OGIS
09-15-2016, 11:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqOApBLPio

Private Pickle
09-15-2016, 12:25 PM
Yeah that was sweet...although putting an AR-15 together is extremely simple and really doesn't have anything to do with one's ability to govern.

Cletus
09-15-2016, 12:51 PM
Yeah that was sweet...although putting an AR-15 together is extremely simple and really doesn't have anything to do with one's ability to govern.

It was just broken down into major components. My Black Lab could have done that.

Private Pickle
09-15-2016, 12:57 PM
It was just broken down into major components. My Black Lab could have done that.

Probably not without the opposable thumbs...

Private Pickle
09-15-2016, 12:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8U04Jr0mqI

Subdermal
09-15-2016, 01:16 PM
OGIS is impressed with simple things like this, while he blabs about 'wet work'. He's an expert on this stuff, dontcha know!

:biglaugh:

Someone give him a new Tom Clancy novel from which to lift whole paragraphs to bloviate on about how a .22 is the preferred weapon for hit men.

:rolleyes:

OGIS
09-15-2016, 01:32 PM

LOL, I know. I would also add that he didn't actually assembly it. He just restored it from field stripped condition.

But it was nevertheless an impressive ad. All kinds of side bars and info nodes, going all over the place. It will get him votes among those not familiar with the weapon.

/Years ago I owned an AP-15 (semi-auto .22LR version of the AR). Field stripped exactly the same way. It got LOTS of stares when I would haul it out at a range.

This is one of those elections where a corrupt, bought-and-paid-for chicken hawk Republican tries to convince voters that a badass combat veteran Democrat is somehow unpatriotic or soft on defense.

Safety
09-15-2016, 01:55 PM
OGIS is impressed with simple things like this, while he blabs about 'wet work'. He's an expert on this stuff, dontcha know!

Someone give him a new Tom Clancy novel from which to lift whole paragraphs to bloviate on about how a .22 is the preferred weapon for hit men.

Address the topic and not members

nic34
09-15-2016, 02:00 PM
LOL, I know. I would also add that he didn't actually assembly it. He just restored it from field stripped condition.

But it was nevertheless an impressive ad. All kinds of side bars and info nodes, going all over the place. It will get him votes among those not familiar with the weapon.

/Years ago I owned an AP-15 (semi-auto .22LR version of the AR). Field stripped exactly the same way. It got LOTS of stares when I would haul it out at a range.

This is one of those elections where a corrupt, bought-and-paid-for chicken hawk Republican tries to convince voters that a badass combat veteran Democrat is somehow unpatriotic or soft on defense.

This isn't your Dukakis/Mondale party anymore Blunt.

Or is that something you smoke???

del
09-15-2016, 02:04 PM

post another picture of your house

it's quite compelling