PDA

View Full Version : Sorry But Trump Bribery Case is Dead

hanger4
09-15-2016, 02:20 PM
New Docs Pretty Much Collapse Entire Trump/Bondi (Non) ‘Bribery Scandal’

"Although the check was received by Ms. Bondi’s committee four days after the Sentinel report, and was recorded as such in her financial disclosure filings, it was actually dated and signed by Mr. Trump four days before the article appeared."

"So, as far as we know, Trump had no idea that Bondi’s office was even looking into Trump University when he wrote a check to support her in September of 2013. In their report, The Times adds, “The check’s date does not categorically demonstrate that Mr. Trump was not seeking to influence Ms. Bondi, a fellow Republican.” However, I do think the timing of the check rules out the possibility that Bondi explicitly accepted the check because of a pre-determined arrangement she had with Trump not to prosecute. What’s more. At the time, Bondi apparently wasn’t even aware of the Trump University complaints. Read this:"

"There is no evidence in more than 8,000 pages of documents released by Ms. Bondi’s office in response to an open records request that she had any direct role in assessing a potential case against Trump University, or that she knew of the Florida complaints when she asked Mr. Trump for money."

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/sorry-democrats-new-docs-pretty-much-collapse-entire-trumpbondi-bribery-scandal/

del
09-15-2016, 02:23 PM
it's good to know that in david stockman's daughter's opinion, this is dead

i may have to wait until someone in authority confirms it

have you heard about hillary's home brew email server?

hanger4
09-15-2016, 02:45 PM
it's good to know that in david stockman's daughter's opinion, this is dead

i may have to wait until someone in authority confirms it

have you heard about hillary's home brew email server?

If you'd paid any attention you have seen this is investigative journalism by the NYT's. I suppose all those docs they have are forgeries.

del
09-15-2016, 02:55 PM
If you'd paid any attention you have seen this is investigative journalism by the NYT's. I suppose all those docs they have are forgeries.

the article you linked to is an opinion piece

thanks for sharing

hanger4
09-15-2016, 02:55 PM
Seems you paid no attention either AZ Jim

hanger4
09-15-2016, 02:57 PM
the article you linked to is an opinion piece

thanks for sharing

With links to the NYT's story.

Wake up del

FindersKeepers
09-15-2016, 02:57 PM
New Docs Pretty Much Collapse Entire Trump/Bondi (Non) ‘Bribery Scandal’/ (http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/sorry-democrats-new-docs-pretty-much-collapse-entire-trumpbondi-bribery-scandal/)

That's interesting. I feel badly for Bondi who got caught up in a smear attempt against Trump.

del
09-15-2016, 03:05 PM
With links to the NYT's story.

Wake up del

that's nice

when someone in authority says it's dead, i'll be sure to raise a toast

what do you think about hillary's lackadaisical attitude towards security?

hanger4
09-15-2016, 03:07 PM
Here del

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/pam-bondi-donald-trump-foundation.html?action=click&contentCollection=Briefing&module=Trending&version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article&referer=http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/sorry-democrats-new-docs-pretty-much-collapse-entire-trumpbondi-bribery-scandal/

You seem to be having problems reading and understanding so I posted the link inside the link that you can't seem to find or ignore to play your games of snark.

del
09-15-2016, 03:10 PM
Here @del (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=770)

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/pam-bondi-donald-trump-foundation.html?action=click&contentCollection=Briefing&module=Trending&version=Full&region=Marginalia&pgtype=article&referer=http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/sorry-democrats-new-docs-pretty-much-collapse-entire-trumpbondi-bribery-scandal/

You seem to be having problems reading and understanding so I posted the link inside the link that you can't seem to find or ignore to play your games of snark.

you seem to think that the nyt is some kind of authority

everyone knows it's msm and therefore incapable of telling the truth

ask anyone

david stockman's daughter opinion is just as valid and important to me as anyone's.

like yours, for example

hanger4
09-15-2016, 03:13 PM

ask anyone

david stockman's daughter opinion is just as valid and important to me as anyone's.

like yours, for example

Wow, so you really believe those docs are forgeries.

del
09-15-2016, 03:15 PM
Wow, so you really believe those docs are forgeries.

did i say that?

don't put words in my mouth

AZ Jim
09-15-2016, 03:21 PM
Seems you paid no attention either @AZ Jim (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1901)I never pay any attention to you sonny hanger4

hanger4
09-15-2016, 03:22 PM
did i say that?

don't put words in my mouth

Then quit passing this off as nothing.

hanger4
09-15-2016, 03:31 PM
I never pay any attention to you sonny hanger4

If you'd paid attention to the OP and it's links you'd learn something. But that's cool, you're more than welcome to remain uninformed.

nathanbforrest45
09-15-2016, 03:35 PM
If you'd paid attention to the OP and it's links you'd learn something. But that's cool, you're more than welcome to remain uninformed.

Now you know why I have both of these clowns on ignore.

del
09-15-2016, 03:43 PM
Then quit passing this off as nothing.

as far as i'm concerned, it's just another wingnut opinion piece.

cherish it

FindersKeepers
09-15-2016, 03:49 PM

cherish it

Keep hope alive.

hanger4
09-15-2016, 03:58 PM

cherish it

The only way you can believe that is believing the docs are forgeries.

BTW you're putting those words in your own mouth.

del
09-15-2016, 04:01 PM
The only way you can believe that is believing the docs are forgeries.

BTW you're putting those words in your own mouth.

no, the only way i can believe that is that i believe it's a wingnut giving her opinion of the docs.

the fact that you unsurprisingly agree with her makes it no more true or factual

maybe you should go on back to the emails

hanger4
09-15-2016, 04:04 PM
no, the only way i can believe that is that i believe it's a wingnut giving her opinion of the docs.

the fact that you unsurprisingly agree with her makes it no more true or factual

maybe you should go on back to the emails

Read NYT's piece.

Common Sense
09-15-2016, 04:08 PM
Trump: I gave a bribe to the Florida AG so she'd back off. It was superb.

hanger4
09-15-2016, 04:10 PM
Trump: I gave a bribe to the Florida AG so she'd back off. It was superb.

They were never 'back on' so they couldn't back off.

Common Sense
09-15-2016, 04:16 PM
They were never 'back on' so they couldn't back off.

Except...

"A political group backing Bondi's re-election, called And Justice for All, reported receiving the check Sept. 17, 2013 — four days after Bondi's office publicly announced she was considering joining a New York state probe of Trump University's activities, according to a 2013 report in theOrlando Sentinel."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/06/florida-ag-asked-trump-for-donation-before-nixing-fraud-case.html

del
09-15-2016, 04:20 PM
Except...

"A political group backing Bondi's re-election, called And Justice for All, reported receiving the check Sept. 17, 2013 — four days after Bondi's office publicly announced she was considering joining a New York state probe of Trump University's activities, according to a 2013 report in theOrlando Sentinel."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/06/florida-ag-asked-trump-for-donation-before-nixing-fraud-case.html

who are you gonna believe?

rachel stockman or your lying eyes?

hanger4
09-15-2016, 04:22 PM
Except...

"Although the check was received by Ms. Bondi’s committee four days after the Sentinel report, and was recorded as such in her financial disclosure filings, it was actually dated and signed by Mr. Trump four days before the article appeared."

del
09-15-2016, 04:22 PM
Read NYT's piece.

sorry, i'm busy being concerned about hillary's lackadaisical attitude towards national security

maybe tomorrow

del
09-15-2016, 04:25 PM
"although mr trump is on record as saying that he makes political contributions in order to get what he wants, we're expected to believe that that is not so in this case."

hanger4
09-15-2016, 04:25 PM
sorry, i'm busy being concerned about hillary's lackadaisical attitude towards national security

maybe tomorrow

You think you stay uninformed till then ?? Oh wait ......

del
09-15-2016, 04:26 PM
You think you stay uninformed till then ?? Oh wait ......

you really should stick to what you're good at- hillary's emails

hanger4
09-15-2016, 04:27 PM
"although mr trump is on record as saying that he makes political contributions in order to get what he wants, we're expected to believe that that is not so in this case."

NYT's found no quid pro quo. Of course they're pro Trump, right ??

hanger4
09-15-2016, 04:30 PM
you really should stick to what you're good at- hillary's emails

I see you staying with what you're good at, substanceless snark.

del
09-15-2016, 04:32 PM
NYT's found no quid pro quo. Of course they're pro Trump, right ??

“The check’s date does not categorically demonstrate that Mr. Trump was not seeking to influence Ms. Bondi, a fellow Republican.”-nyt

you seem a little desperate, sport

Common Sense
09-15-2016, 04:33 PM
So they received loads of complaints, announced they may open or join an ongoing investigation, dropped the investigation and coincidentally received a large donation from Trump.

But it's all just a coincidence. Yeah...

del
09-15-2016, 04:34 PM
So they received loads of complaints, announced they may open or join an ongoing investigation, dropped the investigation and coincidentally received a large donation from Trump.

But it's all just a coincidence. Yeah...

hey, biondi's spokesman denied it

that and rachel stockman should be enough for anyone

texan
09-15-2016, 04:47 PM
New Docs Pretty Much Collapse Entire Trump/Bondi (Non) ‘Bribery Scandal’

"So, as far as we know, Trump had no idea that Bondi’s office was even looking into Trump University when he wrote a check to support her in September of 2013. In their report, The Times adds, “The check’s date does not categorically demonstrate that Mr. Trump was not seeking to influence Ms. Bondi, a fellow Republican.” However, I do think the timing of the check rules out the possibility that Bondi explicitly accepted the check because of a pre-determined arrangement she had with Trump not to prosecute. What’s more. At the time, Bondi apparently wasn’t even aware of the Trump University complaints. Read this:"

"There is no evidence in more than 8,000 pages of documents released by Ms. Bondi’s office in response to an open records request that she had any direct role in assessing a potential case against Trump University, or that she knew of the Florida complaints when she asked Mr. Trump for money."

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/sorry-democrats-new-docs-pretty-much-collapse-entire-trumpbondi-bribery-scandal/

Such a disappointment to the Liberals and their press.................Now I have to readjust the scoreboard back to Hillary $250,000,000 to Zero in Bribes taken.

hanger4
09-15-2016, 05:27 PM
-nyt

you seem a little desperate, sport

I'm not the one denying the docs, ....... sport.

decedent
09-15-2016, 05:27 PM
Bondi admitted to asking Trump for money. Obviously, the check would come afterwards.

del
09-15-2016, 05:28 PM
I'm not the one denying the docs, ....... sport.

i'm not denying the docs, lumpy, just rachel's (and your) interpretation of them.

this is pretty basic shit, really

AZ Jim
09-15-2016, 05:46 PM
-nyt

you seem a little desperate, sportYou'd think he bet his balls on this and was called for insufficient funds!

hanger4
09-15-2016, 07:04 PM
i'm not denying the docs, lumpy, just rachel's (and your) interpretation of them.

this is pretty basic shit, really

What's the NYT's interpretation of them ??

Even more basic shit.

hanger4
09-15-2016, 07:07 PM
You'd think he bet his balls on this and was called for insufficient funds!

You'd think Jim would read up on the topic before looking foolish.

del
09-15-2016, 07:07 PM
What's the NYT's interpretation of them ??

Even more basic shit.

don't really care, bunky. nyt is no more an authority than rachel is.

keep hammering on it- i'm sure you're convincing the usual gang of rocket surgeons

hanger4
09-15-2016, 07:12 PM
don't really care, bunky. nyt is no more an authority than rachel is.

keep hammering on it- i'm sure you're convincing the usual gang of rocket surgeons

Again it's the NYT's that aquired the docs that you're denying.

Safety
09-15-2016, 07:13 PM

ask anyone

like yours, for example

dude, the msm only tells the truth when it posts an article in favor of conservatives. Everything else is a lie.

didntchano?

del
09-15-2016, 07:21 PM
Again it's the NYT's that aquired the docs that you're denying.

i'm not denying the docs, just the interpretation thereof.

this is like the fourth time i've told you that...

del
09-15-2016, 07:22 PM
dude, the msm only tells the truth when it posts an article in favor of conservatives. Everything else is a lie.

didntchano?

i had my suspicions...

Bethere
09-16-2016, 01:49 AM
i'm not denying the docs, just the interpretation thereof.

this is like the fourth time i've told you that...

This space could have been used for another email thread.

Bethere
09-16-2016, 01:55 AM

Of course this is exactly what one might do to conceal one's evil intent.

birddog
09-16-2016, 12:25 PM

didntchano?

Actually, that's mostly true. Could it be you are smarter than you usually seem? :dontknow::grin: