PDA

View Full Version : Trump:It used to be cars were made in Flint and you couldn't drink the water in Mexic

Mac-7
09-15-2016, 07:23 PM
In my opinion this is a very powerful argument that will win trump many new voters

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/trump-it-used-be-cars-were-made-flint-and-you-couldnt-drink-water-mexico

Bo-4
09-15-2016, 07:26 PM
NO argument from CNSnews is worthy of attention.

Carry on Gomer!

Mac-7
09-15-2016, 07:29 PM

Carry on Gomer!

CNS is merely reporting what trump said.

and I think voters are paying attention.

Beevee
09-15-2016, 09:05 PM
CNS is merely reporting what trump said.

and I think voters are paying attention.

They certainly are. Who do you think the pastor will be voting for?

Mac-7
09-15-2016, 10:18 PM

If you mean the black woman in flint I suppose she is loyal to her party and her party's candidate hillary clinton

but at least she is qualified to vote which puts her way ahead of you.

Beevee
09-15-2016, 10:38 PM
If you mean the black woman in flint I suppose she is loyal to her party and her party's candidate hillary clinton

but at least she is qualified to vote which puts her way ahead of you.

Unfortunately, I and every non American has to suffer the result of voting by nincompoops. Does that remind you of anyone in particular?

Mac-7
09-15-2016, 10:46 PM
Unfortunately, I and every non American has to suffer the result of voting by nincompoops. Does that remind you of anyone in particular?

Its the curse of not being an American.

maybe you can submit to islam and slip in as a muslim refugee.

Just AnotherPerson
09-15-2016, 10:50 PM
In my opinion this is a very powerful argument that will win trump many new voters

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/trump-it-used-be-cars-were-made-flint-and-you-couldnt-drink-water-mexico

If he was gonna turn this around and if he really cared then why did he have to wait till he was president? He said he's worth billions. I think he could have bought a few pipes. Lay off the spray tan gramps. I put this vid out when Hillary and sanders were campaigning in Michigan. Really got me worked up. For the money that he spends on lunch and one plane flight he could have fixed Flint.

But one thing is for sure, as much as I dislike trump he sure does say some really true things. I agree with a lot of what he says, it is his methods for dealing with things where he becomes scary. But maybe that is why we keep staying tuned, because he is not politically correct at all. He just says what ever like we all wish we could really do. How many other presidents get to say something like, I'll be good for the blacks, the gays? I mean c'mon! He says it like he means it. Seems we can't get enough of that evil bastards rants. We are sick.............

Yeah this vid is dumb but it was a rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwC9tpUnBcE

Mac-7
09-15-2016, 11:03 PM
If he was gonna turn this around and if he really cared then why did he have to wait till he was president? He said he's worth billions. I think he could have bought a few pipes. Lay off the spray tan gramps. I put this vid out when Hillary and sanders were campaigning in Michigan. Really got me worked up. For the money that he spends on lunch and one plane flight he could have fixed Flint.

But one thing is for sure, as much as I dislike trump he sure does say some really true things. I agree with a lot of what he says, it is his methods for dealing with things where he becomes scary. But maybe that is why we keep staying tuned, because he is not politically correct at all. He just says what ever like we all wish we could really do. How many other presidents get to say something like, I'll be good for the blacks, the gays? I mean c'mon! He says it like he means it. Seems we can't get enough of that evil $#@!s rants. We are sick.............

Yeah this vid is dumb but it was a rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwC9tpUnBcE

I dont expect trump to be a perfect man or a perfect politician/statesman.

20 years ago, even 10 years ago trump and hillary would have been unthinkable.

But America has declined a great deal since then and trump may be the right man at the right time

Just AnotherPerson
09-16-2016, 12:00 AM

But America has declined a great deal since then and trump may be the right man at the right time

I can respect that. But trump is too scary for me. But I do sometimes wonder if he is just playing dumb on purpose. He looks to be far more intelligent than he is making himself out to be. I think he is acting the part to get attention. You never know he might be a good guy. Most people lie about themselves to make themselves look like a good guy. But he is like the reverse act really crazy and radical, but he might actually be a good guy underneath all that.

I do wonder. But I would not be so curious that I would vote for him. I am not thaaaat eager to know. But it looks like we might get to find out. Who knows what tomorrow brings. But Canada is sure looking good these days.

Bethere
09-16-2016, 12:00 AM

He's already maxed out on the racist vote. What this bigoted racial stereotype is really likely to do is perpetuate said stereotypes and offend more Hispanic voters.

Just AnotherPerson
09-16-2016, 12:04 AM
He's already maxed out on the racist vote. What this bigoted racial stereotype is really likely to do is perpetuate said stereotypes and offend more Hispanic voters.

He is not just offending Hispanic voters............just sayin' this guy offends everyone
He would even call your momz a fat ho bag, and he wont say sorry either. His ratings will shoot through the roof!

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 12:09 AM
I can respect that. But trump is too scary for me. But I do sometimes wonder if he is just playing dumb on purpose. He looks to be far more intelligent than he is making himself out to be. I think he is acting the part to get attention. You never know he might be a good guy. Most people lie about themselves to make themselves look like a good guy. But he is like the reverse act really crazy and radical, but he might actually be a good guy underneath all that.

I do wonder. But I would not be so curious that I would vote for him. I am not thaaaat eager to know. But it looks like we might get to find out. Who knows what tomorrow brings.

But Canada is sure looking good these days.

Thats an excellent idea

how soon can you leave?

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 12:11 AM

Being a foreigner beevee may not know that illegal aliens - a big percentage of whom are mexicans - commit a lot of crimes in America.

Captain Obvious
09-16-2016, 12:14 AM
He's right.

And he's the reason why it's not anymore.

Capitalism failed.

Bethere
09-16-2016, 12:19 AM
Being a foreigner beevee may not know that illegal aliens - a big percentage of whom are mexicans - commit a lot of crimes in America.

The Mythical Connection Between Immigrants and Crime

Newcomers to the U.S. are less likely than the native population to commit violent crimes

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798

Just AnotherPerson
09-16-2016, 12:22 AM
Genocide or Homicide? Which would you prefer?
Trump=genocide
Hill=Homicide
Which poison would you prefer stirred in your tea?

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 12:26 AM
The Mythical Connection Between Immigrants and Crime

Newcomers to the U.S. are less likely than the native population to commit violent crimes

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798

Illegal aliens are called immigrants by some people but the fact is that they are breaking the law every day just by being here.

but many do far worse than that by engaging in theft, rape and murder to name only a few of their illegal/criminal activities

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 12:27 AM
Trump=genocide
Hill=Homicide

Linking trump with genocide is being more than just a little hysterical.

valley ranch
09-16-2016, 12:34 AM
Hag~Hillar~Hangwoman

Hal Jordan
09-16-2016, 12:40 AM

It's pretty distressing that we've allowed American politics to decline to the point where they are the frontrunners. What's next? Satan versus Beelzebub?

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 12:45 AM
It's pretty distressing that we've allowed American politics to decline to the point where they are the frontrunners. What's next? Satan versus Beelzebub?

Credit the decline in part to the superior third party beings who refuse to dirty their hands with major party politics.

deprived of your infallible wisdom the rest of us partisan hacks were doomed to fail

Hal Jordan
09-16-2016, 12:47 AM
Credit the decline in part to the superior third party beings who refuse to dirty their hands with major party politics.

deprived of your infallible wisdom the rest of us partisan hacks were doomed to fail

No, full credit goes to the hacks for refusing to see that there's a better way. We can only slow you down so much.

Bethere
09-16-2016, 12:54 AM

Are you guys going to fight?

Good times!

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 12:56 AM

Good times!

Third party spectators do not fight with partisans.

they just sit on the sideline and jeer at the players

Hal Jordan
09-16-2016, 12:56 AM

Good times!

I'm keeping both hands tied behind my back to keep it fair.

Hal Jordan
09-16-2016, 12:58 AM
Third party spectators do not fight with partisans.

they just sit on the sideline and jeer at the players

You just follow the party line. You wouldn't have any idea how to fight.

Bethere
09-16-2016, 01:00 AM
I say: powderpuffs at ten paces!

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 01:01 AM
You just follow the party line. You wouldn't have any idea how to fight.

Trump is what you call the party line?

you are not even trying to be objective if you say that.

Just AnotherPerson
09-16-2016, 01:06 AM
Linking trump with genocide is being more than just a little hysterical.

UUUUmmmmm he said hed kill whole families....kinda drastic. First he says get rid of the Mexicans, then when his polls went down he said he's good for the Mexicans. So who knows, kinda confusing if you ask me. But I wonder if the Klu Klux iz mad at him, might lose some votes over that one.

Anyways we are all participating in genocide as we speak. What in the H E double toothpicks do you think Aleppo is??? We are committing genocide by proxy, in our silence.

Hal Jordan
09-16-2016, 01:09 AM
Trump is what you call the party line?

you are not even trying to be objective if you say that.

He bought and paid for the party line.

You're completely blind if you can't see that.

Hal Jordan
09-16-2016, 01:11 AM
UUUUmmmmm he said hed kill whole families....kinda drastic. First he says get rid of the Mexicans, then when his polls went down he said he's good for the Mexicans. So who knows, kinda confusing if you ask me. But I wonder if the Klu Klux iz mad at him, might lose some votes over that one.

Anyways we are all participating in genocide as we speak. What in the H E double toothpicks do you think Aleppo is??? We are committing genocide by proxy, in our silence.

He's not actually for anything drastic. He's for increased power for the money behind the scenes.

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 01:19 AM
UUUUmmmmm he said hed kill whole families....kinda drastic.

Yes

Even irresponsible

And as a trump supporter I don't object to criticizing trump for saying it

But he was not advocating genocide

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 01:20 AM
He's not actually for anything drastic. He's for increased power for the money behind the scenes.

Could be

There is a risk with trump

But more risk with Hillary

Just AnotherPerson
09-16-2016, 01:47 AM
Can't we just vote for someone else?
Why should we have to choose between those two?
It is weird when every person I have ever met ever does not want
either of them to be president. What in the hell is going on?
what in the F#@$ is this?

What in the H3$%@ kinkda twilight zone F$#@%$# S#$% is this?

Just AnotherPerson
09-16-2016, 01:53 AM
Yes

Even irresponsible

And as a trump supporter I don't object to criticizing trump for saying it

But he was not advocating genocide

Yeah your probably right, eradicating all the muslims from this planet is not genocide. It is just the final solution for terrorism, trump would look around in his buffoon like manner and say, "what did I say something wrong?". No one considers it genocide either when ants infest their kitchen and they got to break out the borax.

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 05:50 AM
Yeah your probably right, eradicating all the muslims from this planet is not genocide. It is just the final solution for terrorism, trump would look around in his buffoon like manner and say, "what did I say something wrong?". No one considers it genocide either when ants infest their kitchen and they got to break out the borax.

Trump does not want to eradicate all the muslims from the planet any more than FDR wanted to kill all the germans or harry truman wanted to kill all the japanese.

if you have to be absurb to maintain your dislike for trump then by all means exercise your right.

But you are only fooling yourself now

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 05:53 AM

Carry on Gomer!

Since when did you get to decide which arguments were worthy of attention or discussion?

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 06:07 AM

You may not like it but the reality is a choice between hillary - if she lives that long - and trump

jill stein or gary johnson can take votes from the two major candidates but they cannot win the election themselves.

so its trump or hillary.

and as a conservative I find hillary much more objectionable than trump

but beyond that I agree trump on his major policy positions of anti globslism

so I have positive reasons to vote for him also

FindersKeepers
09-16-2016, 06:13 AM

I don't like what Trump said about "killing families," but that's not a new idea by a long shot. It's been used countless times over the millennia to keep extremists and revolutionaries under control. It happens right now in Middle Eastern countries, dictatorships and third-world nations. It happened -- and it likely contributed to the end of the war with Japan in WWII. We dropped atom bombs that killed civilians, families, innocents. War sucks big time.

However, your claim that he advocated the eradication of "all the muslims" is untrue and borders on histrionics. It simply was never advocated. Period.

Trump IS a buffoon - you've got that right.

What you're missing, or perhaps never knew, is that Hillary is the one who would most likely lead us into war without end. It's in her history. It's in her nature.

FindersKeepers
09-16-2016, 06:14 AM

That's it in a nutshell.

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 06:17 AM
I don't like what Trump said about "killing families," but that's not a new idea by a long shot. It's been used countless times over the millennia to keep extremists and revolutionaries under control. It happens right now in Middle Eastern countries, dictatorships and third-world nations. It happened -- and it likely contributed to the end of the war with Japan in WWII. We dropped atom bombs that killed civilians, families, innocents. War sucks big time.

However, your claim that he advocated the eradication of "all the muslims" is untrue and borders on histrionics. It simply was never advocated. Period.

Trump IS a buffoon - you've got that right.

What you're missing, or perhaps never knew, is that Hillary is the one who would most likely lead us into war without end.

It's in her history. It's in her nature.

Its very much like LBJ scaring the voters with campaign ads featuring little girls and mushroom clouds from a nuclear bomb blast.

dont vote for goldwater they said because he's crazy and will blow up the world.

in fact goldwater was not a madman and LBJ was not a man of peace

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 06:19 AM
You may not like it but the reality is a choice between hillary - if she lives that long - and trump

jill stein or gary johnson can take votes from the two major candidates but they cannot win the election themselves.

so its trump or hillary.

but beyond that I agree trump on his major policy positions of anti globslism

so I have positive reasons to vote for him also

Libertarians and greens are looking past this election. A decent showing from third parties will help build the brand and raise awareness. You seem to believe, for whatever reason, that third parties have to play along with you instead of pursing their own agenda in their own way. That simply isn't the case. Your agenda is not the same as mine. You want to elect Trump and I want to promote libertarian ideology.

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 06:24 AM
That's it in a nutshell.

Perhaps if you're a conservative. But if you're a libertarian or a green, then the metaphorical "nutshell" entails a rejection of Trump and Clinton and the creation of a third way or fourth way.

Obviously, libertarians and greens do not expect to win the presidential election this time around, but we do have expectations for the future that will be better served by building up our respective brands in the here and now. That's our main concern and our agenda. Ensuring a Trump or a Clinton victory is not our concern or our agenda.

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 06:30 AM
Libertarians and greens are looking past this election. A decent showing from third parties will help build the brand and raise awareness. You seem to believe, for whatever reason, that third parties have to play along with you instead of pursing their own agenda in their own way. That simply isn't the case. Your agenda is not the same as mine. You want to elect Trump and I want to promote libertarian ideology.

I have always encouraged libertarians and greens to work from within the major party that is closest to them

sometimes I compare them to passengers on a bus who want to go to a different destination.

but rather than learning to drive the bus they are on they choose to get off and build a new bus from the ground up

predictably they could have reached their destination much sooner - assuming they ever reach it at all - by my way instead of theirs.

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 06:32 AM
And Mac often tells us that the best option is to work within the Republican party to change the system. But he keeps ignoring the fact that libertarians don't really want to work with people who think like he does.

Mac wants to round up and deport millions of people; libertarians generally favor some kind of amnesty.

Mac wants to embrace protectionist trade policies; libertarians generally favor free trade.

Mac wants to spend more on the military; libertarians generally want to spend less.

In other words, we're trying to defeat you, and we're not going to defeat you by working with you under the same roof.

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 06:35 AM
I have always encouraged libertarians and greens to work from within the major party that is closest to them

sometimes I compare them to passengers on a bus who want to go to a different destination.

but rather than learning to drive the bus they are on they choose to get off and build a new bus from the ground up

predictably they could have reached their destination much sooner - assuming they ever reach it at all - by my way instead of theirs.

What you don't seem to understand is that you're trying to drive the bus somewhere we do not want to go.

So unless we're able to kick you off the bus and take the steering wheel away from you, there is no reason to stay on it.

Archer0915
09-16-2016, 06:37 AM

You suffer because you can not run your own country and need our tax dollar to pay for part of your defense, food perhaps, medication...

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 06:38 AM
And Mac often tells us that the best option is to work within the Republican party to change the system. But he keeps ignoring the fact that libertarians don't really want to work with people who think like he does.

Mac wants to round up and deport millions of people; libertarians generally favor some kind of amnesty.

Mac wants to embrace protectionist trade policies; libertarians generally favor free trade.

Mac wants to spend more on the military; libertarians generally want to spend less.

In other words, we're trying to defeat you,

and we're not going to defeat you by working with you under the same roof.

How can 3% defeat 97%?

Rule by such a small number over the rest is a dictatorship

you can be a spoiler and help defecat the republican candidate - in this case trump.

but does hillary represent more of your goals and ideals?

I think she does not

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 06:39 AM
What you don't seem to understand is that you're trying to drive the bus somewhere we do not want to go.

So unless we're able to kick you off the bus and take the steering wheel away from you, there is no reason to stay on it.

i dont think the republican establishment is willing to kill any rivals to their leadership

if they were trump and many trump supporters would be dead by now and jeb bush or john kasich eould be the nominee.

but you refuse to even attempt the civil non-violent democratic process

Ransom
09-16-2016, 06:44 AM
"some kind" of amnesty. That like being somewhat pregnant?
Spend less on the military because we've such decreased threats these days?
Strong military has been necessary for free trade since Jefferson's Presidency.
Who, asks libertarians? Jefferson, he was our third President.
Libertarians didn't found this nation, nor bring it to superpower status.
Johnson, the libertarian candidate just asked an interviewer what Aleppo was. Not where..... what.
I think Ethereal a good example on these threads. Clueless as the day is long.

Thank God for Neocons, and God thanks us daily. Moving on.

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 06:45 AM
And that's a pretty good analogy, Mac.

But it operates under the erroneous assumption that libertarians and greens are going in roughly the same direction as the people who are at the steering wheel.

In reality, they are going in the exact opposite direction.

You're basically asking libertarians to stay on this metaphorical bus in order to help you drive it in the wrong direction in the HOPE that someday you will let go of the wheel so that we can turn it around and start driving in the other direction.

From our perspective, that makes absolutely no sense. It's much more efficient to just get off the bus and start making our own so that someday we KNOW we can drive it where we want.

And judging by Johnson's and Stein's performances relative to the past, we're making some significant headway. Now is a great time for us to push our third party vehicles as aggressively as possible since both parties have nominated incredibly unlikable candidates.

If present trends continue, the Libertarian and Green parties will become the dominant forces in politics within the next fifteen years.

Ransom
09-16-2016, 06:46 AM
:biglaugh:

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 06:48 AM
How can 3% defeat 97%?

Rule by such a small number over the rest is a dictatorship

you can be a spoiler and help defecat the republican candidate - in this case trump.

but does hillary represent more of your goals and ideals?

I think she does not

Trump doesn't have anywhere near that level of support among the American electorate.

And as I already told you, we're looking to the future and trying to build up our support for other elections.

That is going to take time, obviously. But it will go a lot faster if we ignore your agenda and concentrate exclusively on our own.

If you find that displeasing, then oh well. My life doesn't revolve around pleasing Trump supporters.

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 06:49 AM
i dont think the republican establishment is willing to kill any rivals to their leadership

if they were trump and many trump supporters would be dead by now and jeb bush or john kasich eould be the nominee.

but you refuse to even attempt the civil non-violent democratic process

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 06:51 AM
"some kind" of amnesty. That like being somewhat pregnant?
Spend less on the military because we've such decreased threats these days?
Strong military has been necessary for free trade since Jefferson's Presidency.
Who, asks libertarians? Jefferson, he was our third President.
Libertarians didn't found this nation, nor bring it to superpower status.
Johnson, the libertarian candidate just asked an interviewer what Aleppo was. Not where..... what.
I think Ethereal a good example on these threads. Clueless as the day is long.

Thank God for Neocons, and God thanks us daily. Moving on.

Whatever floats your boat.

But libertarians aren't really interested in what you think of them. We have our own agenda and we're going to pursue it whether you like it or not.

And if you actually think Thomas Jefferson's foreign policy has any resemblance to your own, then you are even more confused than I thought.

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 06:52 AM
And that's a pretty good analogy, Mac.

But it operates under the erroneous assumption that libertarians and greens are going in roughly the same direction as the people who are at the steering wheel.

In reality, they are going in the exact opposite direction.

You're basically asking libertarians to stay on this metaphorical bus in order to help you drive it in the wrong direction

in the HOPE that someday you will let go of the wheel so that we can turn it around and start driving in the other direction.

From our perspective, that makes absolutely no sense. It's much more efficient to just get off the bus and start making our own so that someday we KNOW we can drive it where we want.

And judging by Johnson's and Stein's performances relative to the past, we're making some significant headway. Now is a great time for us to push our third party vehicles as aggressively as possible since both parties have nominated incredibly unlikable candidates.

If present trends continue, the Libertarian and Green parties will become the dominant forces in politics within the next fifteen years.

The bus is going to arrive at the destination that the major party in power chooses whether you stay at the back of the bus or you get off.

Your only real hope for change IS to take control of the wheel and drive the bus yourself

And I am talking peaceful, civil, democrstic change not violence

zelmo1234
09-16-2016, 06:53 AM

The better question is why? The Democrats that run her city pissed away 30 million in Obama grants that should have been used to upgrade the city's water system in 2009

They have Bankrupt the city, so even snow removal does not happen in all of Flint. Local Taxes are so high that industry has left the city.

Flint is the perfect picture of what Democrats will do to a city.

But they will Promise the Pastor Free Stuff, and tell her that the GOP is Racist and she will run right down to the voting booth and pull the lever for the DNC, and then back to the plantation that they have created for her for the next 4 years

zelmo1234
09-16-2016, 06:54 AM

I know, can you imagine how much more money Canadians would be making on Oil, if Obama had just approved the Keystone pipeline.

zelmo1234
09-16-2016, 06:55 AM
Its the curse of not being an American.

maybe you can submit to islam and slip in as a muslim refugee.

Not being an American? Hell he is not even a Citizen, Canadians are still Subjects!

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 06:56 AM
Trump doesn't have anywhere near that level of support among the American electorate.

And as I already told you, we're looking to the future and trying to build up our support for other elections.

That is going to take time, obviously. But it will go a lot faster if we ignore your agenda and concentrate exclusively on our own.

If you find that displeasing, then oh well. My life doesn't revolve around pleasing Trump supporters.

True.

But I presume you will kick democrats and mushy-middle moderates away from the wheel too.

Which leaves only your little 3% group of radicals against everyone else

zelmo1234
09-16-2016, 06:57 AM

I do wonder. But I would not be so curious that I would vote for him. I am not thaaaat eager to know. But it looks like we might get to find out. Who knows what tomorrow brings. But Canada is sure looking good these days.

Let me get this straight? The Guy that did not sell out the country and sell access to the State Dept. is the scary one?

I can't see how people can get there

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 06:57 AM
The bus is going to arrive at the destination that the major party in power chooses whether you stay at the back of the bus or you get off.

Your only real hope for change IS to take control of the wheel and drive the bus yourself

And I am talking peaceful, civil, democrstic change not violence

I'm talking about peaceful democratic change, too.

That's what a third party is, in case you forgot.

And the bus isn't going to arrive at any destination unless there is a broad and deep consensus among the people of this country.

So regardless of who becomes the president, the government will still be largely divided, not only at the federal level, but at the state and local level.

The goal of libertarians and greens is to create a consensus that is favorable to their agenda and then to move forward with it politically. But that is not going to happen by working with Trump and Clinton supporters within the two-party framework. We have to create our own frameworks that can compete with and eventually defeat yours.

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 07:02 AM
True.

But I presume you will kick democrats and mushy-middle moderates away from the wheel too.

Which leaves only your little 3% group of radicals against everyone else

What don't you understand about building a brand? Obviously, we don't have the numbers RIGHT NOW to drive the metaphorical bus in the direction we want. That's the entire point of promoting third parties and the like, is to get more people to support us.

And just so you are aware, a large plurality of the electorate does not vote for Republicans or Democrats.

In 2012, Obama got about 60 million votes to Romney's 58 million. But there were about 94 million eligible voters who abstained.

So there are plenty of people out there for libertarians and greens to work with and to eventually outnumber Republicans and Democrats.

But we're not going to get those people to vote libertarian or green by helping Republicans and Democrats get their candidates elected.

That is just silly and counterproductive from our perspective. We're competing with you, so why would we want to help you?

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 07:05 AM
Not being an American? Hell he is not even a Citizen, Canadians are still Subjects!

Thats between them and the brits

I really dont care what they are as long as they keep their ideas to themselves and stop butting into our business here in America.

but globalism demands that all borders come down so I suppose they are serving a larger sinister agenda.

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 07:07 AM
I'm talking about peaceful democratic change, too.

That's what a third party is, in case you forgot.

And the bus isn't going to arrive at any destination unless there is a broad and deep consensus among the people of this country.

So regardless of who becomes the president, the government will still be largely divided, not only at the federal level, but at the state and local level.

The goal of libertarians and greens is to create a consensus that is favorable to their agenda and then to move forward with it politically.

But that is not going to happen by working with Trump and Clinton supporters within the two-party framework. We have to create our own frameworks that can compete with and eventually defeat yours.

No so

in your own words you have been telling us you cannot cooperate with people you disagree with

Bethere
09-16-2016, 07:10 AM
In 2012, Obama got about 60 million votes to Romney's 58 million. But there were about 94 million eligible voters who abstained.

Obama had approx 66 million, Romney had approx 61 million, and once again you are caught just lying your ass off.

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 07:10 AM
No so

in your own words you have been telling us you cannot cooperate with people you disagree with

And you are somehow different?

Are you going to "cooperate" with people who want amnesty, free trade, and less military spending?

Or are you just going to impose your will on them through the political system?

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 07:15 AM
Obama had approx 66 million, Romney had approx 61 million, and once again you are caught just lying your ass off.

It wasn't a lie. I was just off by a few percentage points. And the underlying point remains the same. About 94 million eligible voters abstained, which is far more than either candidate received in 2012.

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 07:17 AM
And you are somehow different?

Are you going to "cooperate" with people who want amnesty, free trade, and less military spending?

Or are you just going to impose your will on them through the political system?

If I obtain power by the legal democratic process than I will enact my agenda.

but since we still have representative government the majority - call them the 51% - will not get everything or as much as we want.

Using illegal migration as an example we may build the wall and deport many but I doubt if we will succed in deporting everyone

maybe we can remove the anchor baby loophole.

or maybe not

but I expect substantial progress on the illegal alien problem if not total victory

Ethereal
09-16-2016, 07:24 AM
If I obtain power by the legal democratic process than I will enact my agenda.

Which is to say you will try to defeat your political opponents and impose your will on them instead of cooperating with them.

but since we still have representative government the majority - call them the 51% - will not get everything or as much as we want.

Using illegal migration as an example we may build the wall and deport many but I doubt if we will succed in deporting everyone

maybe we can remove the anchor baby loophole.

or maybe not

but I expect substantial progress on the illegal alien problem if not total victory

So you are no different than third parties who want to do the same thing.

Crepitus
09-16-2016, 07:42 AM
After Trump the only place to go is B movie actors.

Oh, wait.......

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 07:57 AM
Which is to say you will try to defeat your political opponents and impose your will on them instead of cooperating with them.

Up to a point.

representative government means shared power as the three branches of government interact with each other and control of those branches shifts.

but I dont "kick everyone out" who does not support my demands so that I can have 100% of my agenda is you propose to do.

Mac-7
09-16-2016, 07:58 AM
So you are no different than third parties who want to do the same thing.

The differnce is that I have a realistic chance of winning the election and defeating hillary.

you dont

Subdermal
09-16-2016, 08:34 AM

...she says, while crowing about Canada's leaders...

Just AnotherPerson
09-16-2016, 09:16 AM
Let me get this straight? The Guy that did not sell out the country and sell access to the State Dept. is the scary one?

I can't see how people can get there

I never said he was the only scary one. They are both scary. Trump did sell out the nation. He "IS" the corporations.

Tahuyaman
09-16-2016, 10:23 AM
It used to be cars were made in Flint and you couldn't drink the water in Mexico
That's actually a pretty good line.

Cigar
09-16-2016, 10:26 AM
It used to be cars were made in Flint and you couldn't drink the water in Mexico

That's actually a pretty good line.

I'm sure the Voting Public in Flit and Hispanic Americans are laughing :wink:

Tahuyaman
09-16-2016, 10:30 AM

Actually they should think about how that sad fact became a reality.

MisterVeritis
09-16-2016, 10:30 AM
Trump=genocide
Hill=Homicide
Your fears are not rational. In fact, they indicate serious mental deficiencies.

MisterVeritis
09-16-2016, 10:31 AM
Hag~Hillar~Hangwoman
Incompetent Illary.

MisterVeritis
09-16-2016, 10:35 AM

gen·o·cide
ˈjenəˌsīd/
noun

the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

synonyms:
mass murder, mass homicide,

Your statements are dishonest.

MisterVeritis
09-16-2016, 10:38 AM

What did you do during the primaries? I supported Trump. He won. I suspect you sat it out.

MisterVeritis
09-16-2016, 10:40 AM

Would you provide some links, please?

Let's start with "eradicating all Muslims from this planet."

The Xl
09-16-2016, 10:40 AM
He's right, it was a good line.

MisterVeritis
09-16-2016, 10:47 AM
I never said he was the only scary one. They are both scary. Trump did sell out the nation. He "IS" the corporations.
Kook Alert.

zelmo1234
09-16-2016, 03:26 PM

Really what did the corporations do to you? And why did they do it?

zelmo1234
09-16-2016, 03:27 PM

If they can't see any humor in that line?

They have a corn Cobb stuck up their ass to begin with.

Mini Me
09-16-2016, 06:13 PM
Could be

There is a risk with trump

But more risk with Hillary

WRONG! Bill will be the driving force behind Hillary. Its Third Way crap, Rethuglican Lite politics which I don't like!But it is predictable, and Trump is not!

Mini Me
09-16-2016, 06:23 PM

Mac-7 prefers the short bus! Thru the new, reformed Rethuglican Party! hahaha

Just AnotherPerson
09-17-2016, 12:58 AM
Really what did the corporations do to you? And why did they do it?

It is not about what the corporations have done to me. It is about what they have done to all of us. They have taken away our representation. Because the mega corporations have all of the money and power they donate to our leaders the ones who make all the decisions for all of us. Supposed to be on our behalf but instead they work only toward their own agenda and benefit. So what have they done. They have taken away the power from the people. Which means they have taken away our freedoms. They plunder the earth for every dime they can get, and they create war and reign death on this earth. I would say that is quite enough, don't you think?

We are told that the elected represent us, but really they represent who has the most money. It is those with the most money that pull the strings. Anyways Zelmo1234, and Mac7, I like both of you guys. I know we are having a difference here. But I agree with many of your threads and have liked and enjoyed them, and have had many fun posts with you both. Hope we can still be cool, even if we disagree on a few things. Just saying.....

Bethere
09-17-2016, 01:08 AM
The better question is why? The Democrats that run her city pissed away 30 million in Obama grants that should have been used to upgrade the city's water system in 2009

They have Bankrupt the city, so even snow removal does not happen in all of Flint. Local Taxes are so high that industry has left the city.

Flint is the perfect picture of what Democrats will do to a city.

But they will Promise the Pastor Free Stuff, and tell her that the GOP is Racist and she will run right down to the voting booth and pull the lever for the DNC, and then back to the plantation that they have created for her for the next 4 years

This thread is full of nonsense. Flint was run by an emergency manager appointed by a Republican governor.
They made all of the offending decisions.

Ransom
09-17-2016, 04:25 AM

What are you typing this on? Hardware, software, operating Systems, etc. Thanks.

Mac-7
09-17-2016, 04:45 AM
It is not about what the corporations have done to me. It is about what they have done to all of us. They have taken away our representation. Because the mega corporations have all of the money and power they donate to our leaders the ones who make all the decisions for all of us. Supposed to be on our behalf but instead they work only toward their own agenda .and benefit. So what have they done. They have taken away the power from the people. Which means they have taken away our freedoms. They plunder the earth for every dime they can get, and they create war and reign death on this earth. I would say that is quite enough, don't you think?

We are told that the elected represent us, but really they represent who has the most money. It is those with the most money that pull the strings.

Anyways Zelmo1234, and Mac7, I like both of you guys. I know we are having a difference here. But I agree with many of your threads and have liked and enjoyed them, and have had many fun posts with you both. Hope we can still be cool, even if we disagree on a few things. Just saying.....

I have nothing against you either.

i'm not even sure what we disagree on here except maybe you think the corporations have more power than I think they have.

big corporations do buy a lot of influence in washingtion.

the illegal alien problem for instance

the chamber of commerce has so many republicans in its back pocket that the repubs are just as bad as the democrats when it comes to enforcing our immigration laws

Big business wants cheap labor from mexico which hurts American workers

or crony capitalism that infects both major party washington establishments

big companies write legislation that helps them and gets members of congress that they donate money to to enact the special favors into law.

yet they are terrified at the prospect of offending their customers in any way and can be pushed around by a relatively small number of activists who flood corporate headquarters with emails and negative comments on social media

but even having said all that I don't systematically hate corporations

they are important to our economy and our way of life

Ransom
09-17-2016, 05:08 AM
I got something against the hypocrisy though, Mac.

Just another person reminds me of just another Wall Street Occupier. The most defining event being that during that sit in, the sad news of the passing of Steve Jobs was announced. They all set their iShiit down long enough for a moment of silence. Many with AT&T service, some using Windows based, everyone using internet backbone, fiber to Cisco Routing for bandwidth, a bitcch and moan if it's slow. Running your big bank app, using an ATM, the line at Starbucks long where you're using your phone to pay for $8 coffee. And by the way, how did you get there? Bicycle?

Ask justanotherperson what's in the driveway. What's on the menu? Who insures health? Any corporate products in your corporate mortgaged home?

Uhhhhh.....f'n........oops.

Just AnotherPerson
09-17-2016, 09:29 PM
UUm I use windows mostly when it is nice outside, like the breeze that comes in and can occasionally watch the trees outside.

Look here friend...I am not as you say. I even made a video against the occupy protesters. You got me all mixed up. Your being silly, not knowing how to read a person.

Since you slinged some doo doo on me I will sling some back. SPLAT :/ EEEEEWWWWWW

Just AnotherPerson
09-17-2016, 09:46 PM
I got something against the hypocrisy though, Mac.

Just another person reminds me of just another Wall Street Occupier. The most defining event being that during that sit in, the sad news of the passing of Steve Jobs was announced. They all set their iShiit down long enough for a moment of silence. Many with AT&T service, some using Windows based, everyone using internet backbone, fiber to Cisco Routing for bandwidth, a bitcch and moan if it's slow. Running your big bank app, using an ATM, the line at Starbucks long where you're using your phone to pay for $8 coffee. And by the way, how did you get there? Bicycle?

Ask justanotherperson what's in the driveway. What's on the menu? Who insures health? Any corporate products in your corporate mortgaged home?

Uhhhhh.....f'n........oops.

You got me all wrong. You kinda jumped the gun, you musta got that info from scrying, or from the oracle of Delpi.......Before you say anymore here is my video on how I see things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxGoocRuQn0

Just AnotherPerson
09-17-2016, 09:56 PM
@Ransom (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=724) This is how you seem to treat people for no reason. Unprovoked I might add, you are taking a doo doo in somones kool-Aid....not nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aPnxsbenhc

Peter1469
09-17-2016, 09:58 PM
@Ransom (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=724) This is how you seem to treat people for no reason. Unprovoked I might add, you are taking a doo doo in somones coolaid....not nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aPnxsbenhc

He is a Neocon who never served in the military. An arm chair general. Don't let him get to you.

Just AnotherPerson
09-17-2016, 10:24 PM
I have nothing against you either.

i'm not even sure what we disagree on here except maybe you think the corporations have more power than I think they have.

big corporations do buy a lot of influence in washingtion.

the illegal alien problem for instance

the chamber of commerce has so many republicans in its back pocket that the repubs are just as bad as the democrats when it comes to enforcing our immigration laws

Big business wants cheap labor from mexico which hurts American workers

or crony capitalism that infects both major party washington establishments

big companies write legislation that helps them and gets members of congress that they donate money to to enact the special favors into law.

yet they are terrified at the prospect of offending their customers in any way and can be pushed around by a relatively small number of activists who flood corporate headquarters with emails and negative comments on social media

but even having said all that I don't systematically hate corporations

they are important to our economy and our way of life

I am listening, But what about companies like Monsanto? You say the corporations are afraid to offend us, but not Monsanto. In fact no one I have ever known or met likes Monsanto, nor wants to eat gmo's. Monsanto could care less. They fought with millions to make sure that we couldn't have labels that let us know what was in our food. Now we got crap like the aegypti mosquito. The residents in Florida did not agree, but they released those mosquitos anyways. It is because they are not afraid of us, nor do they care what we think. they are the ruling elite. They see us as lowlifes low born common plebian, who are no smarter than apes holding paint brushes. All the while they use us and our labor to paint their perfect world. I get it. To me it looks like they are walking all over us. I could be wrong. But I have many different ways I see it, it all depends on what angle you are looking from on how you will see it. There are a million ways to interpret something, it all depends on the mind of the seer and the angle it is seen from. That being said this is not my final opinion, I allow myself to change as I learn. I will not hold to my old ideas. If what anyone says to me even my enemy makes sense then, I will release my old view.

For instance I am not so sure I like Trump, but even so I don't dislike everything he says. To me he is scary. But he does say some things that are really true sometimes. When we agree we agree, and when we don't, we don't.

Just AnotherPerson
09-17-2016, 10:32 PM
Oh yeah and cheese in the mouse trap.......it never ends well......

http://www.who.int/workforcealliance/members_partners/member_list/gates/en/

Mac-7
09-18-2016, 06:24 AM
I am listening, But what about companies like Monsanto? You say the corporations are afraid to offend us, but not Monsanto. In fact no one I have ever known or met likes Monsanto, nor wants to eat gmo's. Monsanto could care less. They fought with millions to make sure that we couldn't have labels that let us know what was in our food. Now we got crap like the aegypti mosquito. The residents in Florida did not agree, but they released those mosquitos anyways. It is because they are not afraid of us, nor do they care what we think. they are the ruling elite. They see us as lowlifes low born common plebian, who are no smarter than apes holding paint brushes. All the while they use us and our labor to paint their perfect world. I get it. To me it looks like they are walking all over us. I could be wrong. But I have many different ways I see it, it all depends on what angle you are looking from on how you will see it. There are a million ways to interpret something, it all depends on the mind of the seer and the angle it is seen from. That being said this is not my final opinion, I allow myself to change as I learn. I will not hold to my old ideas. If what anyone says to me even my enemy makes sense then, I will release my old view.

For instance I am not so sure I like Trump, but even so I don't dislike everything he says. To me he is scary. But he does say some things that are really true sometimes. When we agree we agree, and when we don't, we don't.

Monsanto may be the rare exception, but most big corporations are cowardly lions when it comes to public opinion

and so clueless about what the pubplic thinks that they can be bullied by small groups of radical activists if the radicals are loud enough.

A possible exception might be Chic-fil-a which refused to back down to homosexual bullies a few years ago

when gays announced they were stagong a one day protest across the country the silent majority responded by producing the best retail day in the company's history.

but most corps never let it go that far before caving in to the demands of the radicals.

As for the mosequito you mention the engineering was done by a corporation but it is the State of Florida that is releasing them.

I suppose we cpuld say the corporation bribed state officials but that is not necessarily true.

What they are doing is arguable.

A little scary perhaps from our layman point of view but not entirely crazy either

Ransom
09-18-2016, 06:53 AM
You got me all wrong. You kinda jumped the gun, you musta got that info from scrying, or from the oracle of Delpi.......Before you say anymore here is my video on how I see things.

Just an answer to a question was all that was asked, I'll add one.

How old are you?
What car does your parent own, the one in your...errr their driveway?
What operating system are ewe using to post videos?
Do you know how to work your ignore feature.

Just AnotherPerson
09-18-2016, 08:41 AM
Just an answer to a question was all that was asked, I'll add one.

How old are you?
What car does your parent own, the one in your...errr their driveway?
What operating system are ewe using to post videos?
Do you know how to work your ignore feature.

Hey look just because you might live in your momz basement does not mean every one else does. Just because you use a mac does not mean everyone else does.

But anyways I think I see where you are going with this.

What you are asking is do I speak like a hypocrite speaking out against the corporations, while at the same time using their goods. I may not be too smart my IQ is only 128, but I am smart enough to understand what your sarcasm is insinuating.

I am not sure how to answer your questions. I haven't had no coffee yet. I will get back to you later.

Peter1469
09-18-2016, 08:51 AM
Hey look just because you might live in your momz basement does not mean every one else does. Just because you use a mac does not mean everyone else does.

What you are asking is do I speak like a hypocrite speaking out against the corporations, while at the same time using their goods. I may not be too smart my IQ is only 128, but I am smart enough to understand what your sarcasm is insinuating.

I am not sure how to answer your questions. I haven't had no coffee yet. I will get back to you later.

A 128 IQ is well above average. It is two standard deviations above the norm. That means you are smarter than 83% of the rest. For a comparison, a reasonable online discussion pegged Obama at a 123 IQ based on many factors not including his university scores since Obama elected to hide them. 123 is more than enough to perform as president.

Before people pile on, IQ isn't all that important once you are in the high average range, unless you are in specialty field such as theoretical physics. In many instanced high IQ types can't relate to normal people and often waste their lives.

So, don't say only 128.

Mac-7
09-18-2016, 09:22 AM
A For a comparison, a reasonable online discussion pegged Obama at a 123 IQ based on many factors not including his university scores since Obama elected to hide them. 123 is more than enough to perform as president.

That makes obumer another jimmy carter:

Smart enough to split the atom, but not enough common sense to come in out of the rain

Just AnotherPerson
09-18-2016, 10:00 AM

Smart enough to split the atom, but not enough common sense to come in out of the rain

But sometimes you just feel like staying out in the rain.

Mac-7
09-18-2016, 10:44 AM
But sometimes you just feel like staying out in the rain.

Or at least that's what the White House press sec tells us

Peter1469
09-18-2016, 11:11 AM

That doesn't make any sense.

Mac-7
09-18-2016, 01:05 PM
That doesn't make any sense.

Having a high IQ does not guarantee good sense

It appears that Obama is clever in certain narrow limited ways only

Peter1469
09-18-2016, 01:06 PM

The first sentence makes sense.

Obama doesn't have an impressive IQ. It is higher than average.

Just AnotherPerson
09-18-2016, 01:36 PM

Wether Obama has any sense or not we will never know. I am sure he can do nothing of his own will or volition. He can't even get the house to agree on stuff, and ends up a stale mate. We will never know if he was intelligent or not as a person. Because he is just being danced. He has no say, he is just the news delivery boy.

Wouldn't it be nice to cut those puppet strings?

Ransom
09-18-2016, 02:09 PM

I actually couldn't care less, no need to get back to me. You're using the products of the same corporations you rail on about without having a f'n clue as to how it all gets to your front door behind which you pay no bills yet. Hypocrisy dime a dozen here, why not try to be better. Smarter.

Ransom
09-18-2016, 02:10 PM

Awfully narrow in my opinion.

Just AnotherPerson
09-18-2016, 07:36 PM
I actually couldn't care less, no need to get back to me. You're using the products of the same corporations you rail on about without having a f'n clue as to how it all gets to your front door behind which you pay no bills yet. Hypocrisy dime a dozen here, why not try to be better. Smarter.

Hey A@@ H#$% you don't know anything about me at all. I am much less of a hypocrite than you would ever know. But I know one thing for sure you are a troll. You are rude, and speak to someone presuming to know something that you do not. I am sorry for you.

Too bad that your mom put your crib so close to the wall when you were a baby. You might not have eaten all those paint chips. You do have my sympathy for that.