PDA

View Full Version : Donald J. Trump where is your Official IRS audit letter?

Cigar
09-16-2016, 02:12 PM
A letter from Trump's personal lawyers stating he has been audited is NOT sufficient evidence to prove he has actually been audited. The american people deserve to see the actual, original, and official letter from the IRS!

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o413/cthecricut/bughug2.gif (http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/)

Cletus
09-16-2016, 02:14 PM
Why?

ripmeister
09-16-2016, 02:15 PM
What is he hiding?

Cletus
09-16-2016, 02:18 PM
What is he hiding?

What makes you think he is hiding anything?

Can you even imagine how complicated his taxes must be?

Cigar
09-16-2016, 02:20 PM
Why?

As Donald would say; People are saying, people what to know ... :laugh:

Cletus
09-16-2016, 02:21 PM
As Donald would say; People are saying, people what to know ... :laugh:

Is that some kind of code?

It is not English.

Cigar
09-16-2016, 02:22 PM

A Schedule A Form isn't complicated ... :rollseyes:

Cigar
09-16-2016, 02:23 PM
Is that some kind of code?

It is not English.

I'm not English so deal with it or not ... only you give sh!t

Cletus
09-16-2016, 02:25 PM
I'm not English so deal with it or not ... only you give sh!t

Keep trying.

AZ Jim
09-16-2016, 02:38 PM
Why?So the uninformed, such as yourself can see he is a HUGE liar.

Cigar
09-16-2016, 02:40 PM
Keep trying.

Keep Stroking :3some:

hanger4
09-16-2016, 02:41 PM
So the uninformed, such as yourself can see he is a HUGE liar.

What's he lying about ??

Cigar
09-16-2016, 02:43 PM
What's he lying about ??

Pick any sentance out of his pie hole :laugh:

ripmeister
09-16-2016, 02:45 PM

His lack of releasing the information. I ask again, what is he hiding?

ripmeister
09-16-2016, 02:48 PM
What's he lying about ??

We don't know with regard to this issue because he won't release the information. What is he hiding?

With regard to the general question I posed that in another thread and the silence has been deafening.

AZ Jim
09-16-2016, 02:48 PM
What's he lying about ??His yearly income, his contributions, and how little he pays in taxes, believer...

hanger4
09-16-2016, 02:49 PM
Pick any sentance out of his pie hole :laugh:

Problems staying on topic in your own thread ??

Cletus
09-16-2016, 02:50 PM
So the uninformed, such as yourself can see he is a HUGE liar.

About what?

Cletus
09-16-2016, 02:51 PM
His lack of releasing the information. I ask again, what is he hiding?

What do you think he is hiding?

Cletus
09-16-2016, 02:55 PM
We don't know with regard to this issue because he won't release the information. What is he hiding?

That is typical Leftist thinking.

I can remember many a time being confronted with people who think like that.

Moron: "Do you work for __________?"

Me: "No."

Moron "Everyone knows their employees are told to deny they work for them, so by denying it, you confirm it"

hanger4
His yearly income, his contributions, and how little he pays in taxes, believer...

Why is it so important to know these numbers ??

Does it make him less credibile if he lied about them ??

Cletus
His yearly income, his contributions, and how little he pays in taxes, believer...

Why do you care about any of that?

FindersKeepers
09-16-2016, 03:08 PM
A letter from Trump's personal lawyers stating he has been audited is NOT sufficient evidence to prove he has actually been audited. The american people deserve to see the actual, original, and official letter from the IRS!

He's under "continuous audit."

FindersKeepers
09-16-2016, 03:14 PM
That is typical Leftist thinking.

I can remember many a time being confronted with people who think like that.

Moron: "Do you work for __________?"

Me: "No."

Moron "Everyone knows their employees are told to deny they work for them, so by denying it, you confirm it"

LOL

Great example of Left-think.

Sometimes, I read one of their posts and I have to wonder what it's like to live in that universe where two-plus-two equals anything but four.

Fascinating.

zelmo1234
09-16-2016, 03:45 PM

What has Trump Said that his Yearly income is.

Did he make a Statement about his Charitable Contributions

And what did he say his effective tax rate was?

I don't remember him talking about any of that stuff.

I do remember an IRS spokesman say that Mr. Trump was under audit.

stjames1_53
09-16-2016, 04:05 PM
What is he hiding?

tell us why it is any one's fricking business how much he makes or doesn't make?
you don't seem to be too awful concerned about the Clinton Foundations ties to the Panama Papers...........
Where's the Clinton Foundation's tax return? Oh wait, they had to fix it up....... seems there were donors who paid to play with Hillary..........

decedent
09-16-2016, 06:38 PM

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o413/cthecricut/bughug2.gif (http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.com/)

Are you suggesting that John Miller might be lying?

ripmeister
09-16-2016, 09:45 PM
There is a call and criticism regarding transparency. Why the double standards?

exploited
09-16-2016, 09:55 PM
tell us why it is any one's fricking business how much he makes or doesn't make?
you don't seem to be too awful concerned about the Clinton Foundations ties to the Panama Papers...........
Where's the Clinton Foundation's tax return? Oh wait, they had to fix it up....... seems there were donors who paid to play with Hillary..........

Had Trump not used his wealth as an example of his prowess, most people wouldn't care as much. Of course he had to put forward the moronic notion that wealth qualifies him for political office. In fact, he is one of the least qualified candidates in modern history. Hasn't even served at the State or municipal level.

decedent
09-16-2016, 10:00 PM
Trump wants to be the least transparent President ever.

TrueBlue
09-16-2016, 10:49 PM

Undoubtedly, anyone's lawyer could certainly write whatever their boss wanted for them to. The only proof would be in seeing it come from the actual source. Come on! Out with it already!

AZ Jim
09-16-2016, 11:19 PM
What has Trump Said that his Yearly income is.

Did he make a Statement about his Charitable Contributions

And what did he say his effective tax rate was?

I don't remember him talking about any of that stuff.

I do remember an IRS spokesman say that Mr. Trump was under audit.He has blown all over about his wealth and how much he gives to charity. He lies about both I believe.

Safety
09-16-2016, 11:42 PM
I'm trying to understand the logic....Hilliary doesn't release transcripts of her speech to Goldman Sachs, the right has to change their bed sheets while accusing her of hiding something....Obama doesn't release his birth certificate, which has never been asked from a presidential candidate in the history of the country, the right has to change their sheets once again, and it spawns a movement that lived only as long as it took for Ted Cruz to show up and out their hypocrisy. Now, Donald doesn't release his tax records like every other presidential candidate in recent history has done, touts his success as a businessman and his wealth as being the ultimate reason one should pick him for president...nothing, zilch, zero eyebrows are raised....

Only in 'murica.

Cletus
09-17-2016, 01:41 AM
I'm trying to understand the logic....Hilliary doesn't release transcripts of her speech to Goldman Sachs, the right has to change their bed sheets while accusing her of hiding something...

If it has to do with policy, anything she says is and should be of interest to the entire nation.

Obama doesn't release his birth certificate, which has never been asked from a presidential candidate in the history of the country,[/quote]

All candidates should be required to provide proof of eligibility for office before being allowed on the ballot.

Donald doesn't release his tax records like every other presidential candidate in recent history has done, touts his success as a businessman and his wealth as being the ultimate reason one should pick him for president...nothing, zilch, zero eyebrows are raised...[/quote]

I don't care how much money Trump has or has made or how much in taxes he has paid, as long as he is in compliance with the law. The same is true of Clinton. So, unless the IRS has him arrested for tax fraud, his tax records are irrelevant.

Only in 'murica.

I don't know where "'murica" is. Why don't you point it out on a map for us?

stjames1_53
09-17-2016, 05:37 AM
Undoubtedly, anyone's lawyer could certainly write whatever their boss wanted for them to. The only proof would be in seeing it come from the actual source. Come on! Out with it already!

why is his tax return so important when no Hillary supporter can tell us where that 6 billion went?