PDA

View Full Version : tPF That's TWO.

OGIS
09-17-2016, 12:59 PM
I wonder at what point the Secret Service has a long hard talk with Mr. Trump?

tPF thread, so bad children will be sent to bed without supper.

Donald Trump Says Hillary Clinton’s Bodyguards Should Disarm to ‘See What Happens to Her’MIAMI — Donald J. Trump once again raised the specter of violence against Hillary Clinton, suggesting Friday that the Secret Service agents who guard her voluntarily disarm to “see what happens to her” without their protection.

“I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons,” Mr. Trump said at a rally in Miami, to loud applause. “I think they should disarm. Immediately.”

He went on: “Let’s see what happens to her. Take their guns away, O.K. It’ll be very dangerous.”

In justifying his remarks, Mr. Trump falsely claimed that Mrs. Clinton wants to “destroy your Second Amendment,” apparently a reference to her gun control policies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nwG7ynpeiU

Presidential nominees are protected at all times by heavily armed teams of Secret Service agents, some uniformed and some undercover, who are devoted to the candidates’ physical safety.

Mr. Trump’s comments were a provocative echo of widely condemned remarks he made in early August at a campaign rally in Wilmington, N.C. There, he airily suggested that gun rights supporters should rise up against Mrs. Clinton if she were elected to stop her from appointing judges who might favor stricter gun regulation.

AeonPax
09-17-2016, 01:02 PM
`
`
His question was rhetorical......I hope.

OGIS
09-17-2016, 01:08 PM
`
`
His question was rhetorical......I hope.

And the charitable perception of that is, of course, his GOOJF (Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free) card. Lies, half lies, and dog whistles: that appears to be the extent of the Republican Party these days.

birddog
09-17-2016, 01:17 PM
And the charitable perception of that is, of course, his GOOJF (Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free) card. Lies, half lies, and dog whistles: that appears to be the extent of the Republican Party these days.

The Republican Party is not perfect, but it's far better than the alternatives. Please don't expose your libtard tendencies by disagreeing!

OGIS
09-17-2016, 01:36 PM
The Republican Party is not perfect, but it's far better than the alternatives. Please don't expose your libtard tendencies by disagreeing!

libtard? personal attack and denigration. But - as I am constantly being accused of "tPF abuse" I am not calling for a TB here... Reported; I'll let the mod handle it.

Chris
09-17-2016, 01:50 PM

Please don't use libtard as a personal insult.

zelmo1234
09-17-2016, 02:32 PM

How is that different than what the Democrats are doing? With the exception of Half lies of course. Hillary just says what ever pops into her head.

OGIS
09-17-2016, 02:39 PM
How is that different than what the Democrats are doing? With the exception of Half lies of course. Hillary just says what ever pops into her head.

So because one side does it, that excuses the other side doing it?

zelmo1234
09-17-2016, 02:42 PM
So because one side does it, that excuses the other side doing it?

No but to say that you are not voting for Trump because he is doing it and then Voting for Hillary?

I don't get it? What makes one side so dangerous and he other side the most qualified

Hal Jordan
09-17-2016, 02:44 PM

No, that's still zero. I see how you could have taken the other comment that way, though it's still a bit of a stretch. This you have to take completely out of context and twist it all that you can. It still doesn't fit the preconceived notions you're trying to make it fit, though.

OGIS
09-17-2016, 02:45 PM
No but to say that you are not voting for Trump because he is doing it and then Voting for Hillary?

I don't get it? What makes one side so dangerous and he other side the most qualified

Show me where I said I was voting for Hillary.

OGIS
09-17-2016, 02:46 PM
No, that's still zero. I see how you could have taken the other comment that way, though it's still a bit of a stretch. This you have to take completely out of context and twist it all that you can. It still doesn't fit the preconceived notions you're trying to make it fit, though.

It's fun watching apologists jump through literalist hoops.

Mac-7
09-17-2016, 03:00 PM

Trump did not call for violence against Hillary

But he is exposing the 2nd most protected woman in America as a hypocrite who wants to limit the right of ordinary citizens to protect themselves.

Mac-7
09-17-2016, 03:02 PM

Its pretty clear you want hillary to win

Hal Jordan
09-17-2016, 03:25 PM
It's fun watching apologists jump through literalist hoops.

Go watch some apologists then, and don't talk about them in a reply to me. I'm anti-Trump, by the way, as you would know if you ever paid any attention. I'm also someone who will call out bullshit for what it is, whether I like the person it's about or not.

OGIS
09-17-2016, 05:04 PM
Its pretty clear you want hillary to win

Really? Show me where, or retract it. Note: A failure to address this challenge will be construed by myself (and others who read this) as a default retraction. And indignant deflections don't count. No more, sir, will you be allowed free reign to gambol untethered through fields of glittering generalizations and twisty little conflations. Man up, Mac.

zelmo1234
09-17-2016, 05:10 PM

Sorry that was the Collective you, not you personally. My Bad!

zelmo1234
09-17-2016, 05:12 PM
Really? Show me where, or retract it. Note: A failure to address this challenge will be construed by myself (and others who read this) as a default retraction. And indignant deflections don't count. No more, sir, will you be allowed free reign to gambol untethered through fields of glittering generalizations and twisty little conflations. Man up, Mac.

Someone needs to Cowboy Up! or he is going to get his little feelings hurt again!

OGIS
09-17-2016, 05:20 PM
Sorry that was the Collective you, not you personally. My Bad!

Accepted.

Seriously, I'm outta here to Walmart. Maybe back later PM.

OGIS
09-17-2016, 05:22 PM
Someone needs to Cowboy Up! or he is going to get his little feelings hurt again!

By no means. It means that I will have, by default, won the argument.

Drive-by assertions are no longer allowed. Back up what you say or get called on it.