PDA

View Full Version : American Outraged

patrickt
10-07-2012, 06:52 PM
"“I am outraged that my question is being misrepresented and used as a political
tool against the Romney-Ryan campaign by both media and the Obama camp,” Linda
Morrison of Fulton, Ill.,wrote in a letter to her local newspaper, The Quad-City Times (http://qctimes.com/news/opinion/mailbag/i-was-not-calling-ryan-out/article_efd85154-0e9a-11e2-853c-0019bb2963f4.html). “The question I asked is what we the citizens want to know: How is the Romney-Ryan plan going to tackle this
economy? Paul Ryan answered it with precise clarity.

"I was quite shocked to learn the Obama campaign seized my question, putting out the statement, ‘Even Ryan can’t attend his own rally without being called out,’ ” Morrison said in
her letter. “I was not calling Ryan out. I had the opportunity to ask a
direct question to Paul Ryan, and what I got was a complete direct answer with
no spin.”
Read more on Newsmax.com: Iowa
Voter ‘Outraged’ Over Misrepresentation by Obama Campaign (http://www.newsmax.com/US/Iowa-Morrison-question-twisted/2012/10/05/id/458873#ixzz28f0DZxCo)

Flop sweat isn't pretty but lying is all they can do. Democrats can't run on President Obama's record and they can't let Americans know their plans.

Calypso Jones
10-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Hopefully Americans eyes are opening.

roadmaster
10-07-2012, 07:10 PM
It's going to be hard to open most libs eyes.

GrassrootsConservative
10-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Hopefully Americans eyes are opening.

Most rational Americans are, but blacks like Snoop Dogg, Samuel L Jackson, Jay-Z, Beyonce, and millions of others are still looking at the color of his skin and thinking that because he's 1/4th black or whatever he is obviously he is the best choice. I hope the smart Americans and the previous Obama Voters who are pissed off that they voted for him and got a broken-promise sandwich with a side of double-dip-recession French Fries outweigh the ignorant minority.

bladimz
10-07-2012, 10:27 PM
I'm personally very happy that you brought race into the mix here. I was going to, but i was afraid it might have been out-of-line in this particular thread. After all, maybe the woman who asked Ryan that question; maybe she was black, huh?

Carygrant
10-08-2012, 01:42 AM
I hope the smart Americans y.

They left America already .
That's what they call being smart .

patrickt
10-08-2012, 05:53 AM
Two racists and an idiot from England make me sorry I brought it up.

birddog
10-08-2012, 05:54 AM
They left America already .
That's what they call being smart .

If they are like you, our country is enriched by their leaving. We need a lot more of it. :tongue:

Carygrant
10-08-2012, 06:15 AM
make me sorry I brought it up.

So you should be -- a pathetic Topic more suited to a gossip column for pea brains .

birddog
10-08-2012, 09:12 AM
I suppose we shouldn't mention so many examples of libs lying and twisting. It makes the poor little mental midget liberals uncomfortable! :cry::cry:

Calypso Jones
10-08-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm personally very happy that you brought race into the mix here. I was going to, but i was afraid it might have been out-of-line in this particular thread. After all, maybe the woman who asked Ryan that question; maybe she was black, huh?

actually i don't know and what does it matter. She has already issued a strongly worded statement that the BM (big media) lied about her 'calling Ryan out'. She says that she asked him a question and he answered it to her satisfaction. The left is nothing but a bunch of liars and know that they have to lie to win. you're helping.

bladimz
10-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Oh... so it was me that brought race into the picture here. And here i thought it was GrassRoots. I was just commenting on his post. I guess i really shouldn't do that. Me being a liar and all.

Mainecoons
10-08-2012, 04:18 PM
actually i don't know and what does it matter. She has already issued a strongly worded statement that the BM (big media) lied about her 'calling Ryan out'. She says that she asked him a question and he answered it to her satisfaction. The left is nothing but a bunch of liars and know that they have to lie to win. you're helping.

Blad, beats me how you could conclude that anyone accused you of introducing race into this thread from Calypso's post. Maybe you need to read it again until you understand what he did post about you, mainly that you are helping a bunch of liars and cheats get re-elected.

Pretty obvious from Calypso's post that he shares my impression that race is irrelevant to this thread. As one of our premier race baiters here, maybe you're feeling a bit guilty?

You're definitely guilty of that one. :rofl:

patrickt
10-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Oh... so it was me that brought race into the picture here. And here i thought it was GrassRoots. I was just commenting on his post. I guess i really shouldn't do that. Me being a liar and all.

You're right on both counts. Grassroots did bring it up and you were, according to you, just waiting.
Bladimz: "I'm personally very happy that you brought race into the mix here." Professing wide-eyed innocence is unbecoming.

And, you were right. Race has nothing to do with the thread. President Obama's Smear and Fear Campaign is the issue and misrepresenting the incident involving the woman is the issue.

GrassrootsConservative
10-08-2012, 04:23 PM

... It makes me giggle that I can't mention blacks voting for Odumba just because he's black... voters that don't have a single informed bone in their body on whether or not he's actually qualified to be president... without being called a racist. Really, it's funny. Please tell me how that particular truth is racist, because everyone here knows that Odumba got black votes just for being black.

Mainecoons
10-08-2012, 04:24 PM
And now we see that The One's campaign has deliberately misrepresented the economic analysis by the Princeton professor to make it appear that Romney's tax plan was going to raise taxes on the middle class and grow the deficit. Blad, you are known by the company you keep (support). While we have all seen repeatedly here that you are a race baiter and a class hater, I'd hate to think that you are a congenital liar like Barry as well.

But that's not true. Princeton professor Harvey Rosen tells THE WEEKLY STANDARD in an email that the Obama campaign is misrepresenting his paper (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/princeton-economist-math-behind-romneys-tax-plan-adds_653618.html) on Romney's tax plan:

I can’t tell exactly how the Obama campaign reached that characterization of my work. It might be that they assume that Governor Romney wants to keep the taxes from the Affordable Care Act in place, despite the fact that the Governor has called for its complete repeal. The main conclusion of my study is that under plausible assumptions, a proposal along the lines suggested by Governor Romney can both be revenue neutral and keep the net tax burden on taxpayers with incomes above $200,000 about the same. That is, an increase in the tax burden on lower and middle income individuals is not required in order to make the overall plan revenue neutral.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/princeton-economist-obama-campaign-misrepresenting-my-study-romneys-tax-plan_653917.html

bladimz
10-09-2012, 09:54 AM
... It makes me giggle that I can't mention blacks voting for Odumba just because he's black... voters that don't have a single informed bone in their body on whether or not he's actually qualified to be president... without being called a racist. Really, it's funny. Please tell me how that particular truth is racist, because everyone here knows that Odumba got black votes just for being black....Did ya happen to read the OP? Maybe you did, and you just forgot what it's point was. I don't have any problem with the conversation about the Blacks' penchant for voting for Obama. Have at it, if it's important to you. But i don't understand why you thought this thread, following the article, was the place to suddenly and without reason bring the black thing into it all. It's like you just couldn't help yourself; you had to bring it into play and you'd burst if you didn't. That you wanted to talk about that is fine; just find another, more relevant thread to do it.

For instance, why didn't you talk about the urban white college-elite's penchant to vote Democrat? Didn't think of that, did you... Very telling.

bladimz
10-09-2012, 09:56 AM
And now we see that The One's campaign has deliberately misrepresented the economic analysis by the Princeton professor to make it appear that Romney's tax plan was going to raise taxes on the middle class and grow the deficit. Blad, you are known by the company you keep (support). While we have all seen repeatedly here that you are a race baiter and a class hater, I'd hate to think that you are a congenital liar like Barry as well.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/princeton-economist-obama-campaign-misrepresenting-my-study-romneys-tax-plan_653917.html

[/INDENT]
A "race baiter"? Oh, come on... You know that's not true. I would hope you could do better than that.

Mainecoons
10-09-2012, 01:38 PM
No, I know you are a race baiter. So does everyone else here. Take responsibility for it.

At least you didn't deny being a class hater too. :rofl:

Canadianeye
10-09-2012, 02:30 PM
"“I am outraged that my question is being misrepresented and used as a political
tool against the Romney-Ryan campaign by both media and the Obama camp,” Linda
Morrison of Fulton, Ill.,wrote in a letter to her local newspaper, The Quad-City Times (http://qctimes.com/news/opinion/mailbag/i-was-not-calling-ryan-out/article_efd85154-0e9a-11e2-853c-0019bb2963f4.html). “The question I asked is what we the citizens want to know: How is the Romney-Ryan plan going to tackle this
economy? Paul Ryan answered it with precise clarity.

"I was quite shocked to learn the Obama campaign seized my question, putting out the statement, ‘Even Ryan can’t attend his own rally without being called out,’ ” Morrison said in
her letter. “I was not calling Ryan out. I had the opportunity to ask a
direct question to Paul Ryan, and what I got was a complete direct answer with
no spin.”
Read more on Newsmax.com: Iowa
Voter ‘Outraged’ Over Misrepresentation by Obama Campaign (http://www.newsmax.com/US/Iowa-Morrison-question-twisted/2012/10/05/id/458873#ixzz28f0DZxCo)

Flop sweat isn't pretty but lying is all they can do. Democrats can't run on President Obama's record and they can't let Americans know their plans.

Although not much of a news flash, could only find ABC and CBS with anything on their sites about this. Not CNN or NBC.

Anyone see a live report on this?