PDA

View Full Version : Lara Logan wants US to exact vengence on Libya

Calypso Jones
10-08-2012, 03:19 PM
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2012/10/08/lara-logan-cbs-wants-us-exact-revenge-chris-stevens-slaying-libya

you remember lara logan don't you? She was manhandled and raped during the socalled Arab spring which is more accurately called The Rise of Arabic Satanic Vengence.

shaarona
10-08-2012, 03:22 PM
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2012/10/08/lara-logan-cbs-wants-us-exact-revenge-chris-stevens-slaying-libya

you remember lara logan don't you? She was manhandled and raped during the socalled Arab spring which is more accurately called The Rise of Arabic Satanic Vengence.

Do women normally head into a rioting crowd?

She wants to exactly revenge on Libya for what some criminal hoodlums did?

Larry Dickman
10-08-2012, 03:24 PM
She did not deserve what she got, but I think any woman reporter (unless she looks like Madeline Albright) ought to stay the hell away from any gathering of subhumans. She wanted to tell a story and became part of it. Really the naivete' of beautiful young white women is astonishing. There is a whole underclass of raving apes who would give their left nut to get the chance at tapping a white beauty.

Deadwood
10-08-2012, 03:24 PM

You blame the victim?

There is NO, repeat NO, excuse for rape.

Apologize.

Deadwood
10-08-2012, 03:25 PM

Ah, I see. So you agree with Sharia law...that a woman is at fault if raped.

That is beyond sick.

Shame on you and your pathetic dark ages concepts.

bladimz
10-08-2012, 03:26 PM
She did not deserve what she got, but I think any woman reporter (unless she looks like Madeline Albright) ought to stay the hell away from any gathering of subhumans. She wanted to tell a story and became part of it. Really the naivete' of beautiful young white women is astonishing. There is a whole underclass of raving apes who would give their left nut to get the chance at tapping a white beauty.
Amen to that.
Thankfully she's not in a position of authority.

shaarona
10-08-2012, 03:30 PM
You blame the victim?

There is NO, repeat NO, excuse for rape.

Apologize.

No.. I don't blame her.. Was she raped or just grabbed?

I can assure you that I would not go into a rioting crowd... not in Egypt nor anywhere else.

Calypso Jones
10-08-2012, 03:30 PM

she's a lib. What can i say. But you do know that old saying don't you that a conservative is a liberal that has been mugged or something like that. In this case an Islamorealist is a liberal that has been raped by a damned islamic mob.

Calypso Jones
10-08-2012, 03:31 PM

I can assure you that I would not go into a rioting crowd... not in Egypt nor anywhere else.

I didn't think you could manage to become any more vile than you have already shown yourself to be.

congratulations.

shaarona
10-08-2012, 03:33 PM
I didn't think you could manage to become any more vile than you have already shown yourself to be.

congratulations.

I don't know a single American woman who would go into a rioting crowd. I was caught in a Shia riot years ago.. Do you think for a moment that any woman with a brain would leave the safety of her home or hotel room and get down in the street?

Deadwood
10-08-2012, 03:38 PM

Don't even try to slither out of this one. That is the single most disgusting thing you have ever posted. There is NO defense. Period.

You were not there, you have no reason to doubt her claim other than your blind love of all things Islam.

To suggest she was somehow in the wrong place is to suggest she deserved what she got.

That is despicable especially from a bullshit artist who has claimed Muslim women had more rights under Sharia law than western women until 1948.

Ugly, just fucking ugly.

I pray to Jesus you never suffer the same fate.

shaarona
10-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Don't even try to slither out of this one. That is the single most disgusting thing you have ever posted. There is NO defense. Period.

You were not there, you have no reason to doubt her claim other than your blind love of all things Islam.

To suggest she was somehow in the wrong place is to suggest she deserved what she got.

That is despicable especially from a bullshit artist who has claimed Muslim women had more rights under Sharia law than western women until 1948.

Ugly, just fucking ugly.

I pray to Jesus you never suffer the same fate.

Oh grow up. You don't put yourself in danger or your husband, brothers, co-workers and friends in danger... and that is not about Islam.

Deadwood
10-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Oh grow up. You don't put yourself in danger or your husband, brothers, co-workers and friends in danger... and that is not about Islam.

Rape is rape.

There is no defense of it.

Period.

Calling me names does not change that.

shaarona
10-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Rape is rape.

There is no defense of it.

Period.

Calling me names does not change that.

Was she raped or was she groped? I don't know.. but I can assure you that it wouldn't have happened to me.

Why don't you actually READ the rights of women in Islam? And then educate yourself about women's rights concerning property transactions, child support, custody and divorce up until the 1950s.

Deadwood
10-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Laura Logan was a correspondent doing her job when she was arrested and raped.

Logan and her CBS crew were arrested and detained for one night by the Egyptian Army on 3 February 2011, while covering the Egyptian Revolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_Revolution_of_2011). She said the crew was blindfolded and handcuffed at gunpoint, and their driver beaten. They were advised to leave the country, but were later released.[15] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Logan#cite_note-esquire-14)
On 15 February 2011, CBS News released a statement that Logan had been beaten and sexually assaulted on 11 February, while covering the celebrations in Tahrir Square following Hosni Mubarak (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosni_Mubarak)'s resignation.[16] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Logan#cite_note-15) CBS 60 Minutes broadcast an interview with her about it on 1 May 2011; she said she was speaking out because of the prevalence of sexual assault in Egypt, and to break the silence about the sexual violence women reporters are reluctant to report in case it prevents them from doing their jobs.[17] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Logan#cite_note-CBSMay1-16)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Logan

Any defense of that is an insult to women.

Calypso Jones
10-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Go easy on her F&L. It's really tough on libs when they have to make a decision on which 'minority' to protect from the other. In this case and not unexpectedly so, muslim rapists trump female reporter.

shaarona
10-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Laura Logan was a correspondent doing her job when she was arrested and raped.

Defending who? Don't you know the difference between defense and endangering yourself and your crew?

Any defense of that is an insult to women.

Calypso Jones
10-08-2012, 04:33 PM
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/08/cbs-lara-logan-obama-is-lying-to-the-american-people-jihadists-are-stronger-than-ever-and-they-are-coming-after-us/

Lara Logan: Obama is lying to Americans. Jihadiis are stronger than ever and they are coming after us.

GrassrootsConservative
10-08-2012, 04:36 PM
http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/08/cbs-lara-logan-obama-is-lying-to-the-american-people-jihadists-are-stronger-than-ever-and-they-are-coming-after-us/

Lara Logan: Obama is lying to Americans. Jihadiis are stronger than ever and they are coming after us.

Talk about stating the obvious. And.... Odumba keeps giving them money.

Deadwood
Was she raped or was she groped? I don't know.. but I can assure you that it wouldn't have happened to me.

Why don't you actually READ the rights of women in Islam? And then educate yourself about women's rights concerning property transactions, child support, custody and divorce up until the 1950s.

I do not give a fiddler's fuck about the rights of women in Islam. This woman was raped by Muslim soldiers and you are defending it.

That makes yopu party to one of the most horrific crimes of mankind.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

No slithering now. There is NO Defense.......I don't care is she walked through the street naked. A real man would go to her aid, not rape her. Stop defending these horrific crimes.

shaarona
Go easy on her F&L. It's really tough on libs when they have to make a decision on which 'minority' to protect from the other. In this case and not unexpectedly so, muslim rapists trump female reporter.

Lara Logan has a 2 year old and a 3 year old at home.....

GrassrootsConservative
10-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Lara Logan has a 2 year old and a 3 year old at home.....

Relevant how?

Deadwood
10-08-2012, 04:38 PM
I don't know a single American woman who would go into a rioting crowd. I was caught in a Shia riot years ago.. Do you think for a moment that any woman with a brain would leave the safety of her home or hotel room and get down in the street?

Oh yeah....and you helped Noah build the fucking ark

Deadwood
10-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Relevant how?

It's not relevant at all...it is a deliberate diversion of the trap she set herself.

Rape is a crime and the only place in the entire known universe where the woman is made the criminal is Islam.

GrassrootsConservative
10-08-2012, 04:43 PM
It's not relevant at all...it is a deliberate diversion of the trap she set herself.

Rape is a crime and the only place in the entire known universe where the woman is made the criminal is Islam.

I know what it was, that's the reason why I snapped back with that before someone could fall for the shitty strawman.

shaarona
10-08-2012, 04:48 PM
Oh yeah....and you helped Noah build the fucking ark

Shia rioted rocking our car and throwing brickbats. Our driver's head was cut.

Have you lead a very sheltered life?

shaarona
10-08-2012, 04:49 PM

Rape and pedophelia are death penalty offenses in the Muslim world. Read the Arab newspapers.

Deadwood
10-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Shia rioted rocking our car and throwing brickbats. Our driver's head was cut.

Have you lead a very sheltered life?

Save the personal insults.

You have offended every woman on the face of the plant....deal with that.

Deadwood
10-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Rape and pedophelia are death penalty offenses in the Muslim world. Read the Arab newspapers.

Oh.

Please post a link to where the fuck off, misfit, deviants who raped this woman were put to death.

For that matter, show where they were even arrested.

Calypso Jones
10-08-2012, 04:53 PM

but not against women. Either infidel and hardly their own.

Peter1469
10-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Oh.

Please post a link to where the fuck off, misfit, deviants who raped this woman were put to death.

I think it is only enforced if a Muslim woman is raped....

Calypso Jones
10-08-2012, 04:58 PM

not in a freakin' middle eastern one. But imagine....generally in the civilized areas of the US, it's SAFE. This woman is from your side. Sure, she was outstandingly stupid to do such a thing and expect to be safe in this crowd of raping, murdering scum. But what i find even more disturbing is that you defend them. sick.

Do you even realize how you are an apologist for this behavior and because of you and others like you it WILL become the norm. Is that really the world you want to live in?

GrassrootsConservative
10-08-2012, 05:00 PM
raping, murdering scum. But what i find even more disturbing is that you defend them. sick.

That's Liberals. They're disgusting scumbags who defend criminals and cheaters. :(

shaarona
10-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Oh.

Did they catch the perps? I can't read the Arab Newspapers for you.. If you actually want to know.

shaarona
10-08-2012, 05:03 PM
not in a freakin' middle eastern one. But imagine....generally in the civilized areas of the US, it's SAFE. This woman is from your side. Sure, she was outstandingly stupid to do such a thing and expect to be safe in this crowd of raping, murdering scum. But what i find even more disturbing is that you defend them. sick.

Do you even realize how you are an apologist for this behavior and because of you and others like you it WILL become the norm. Is that really the world you want to live in?

I wouldn't go to a biker bar either....

You do realize that she has two toddlers at home, don't you?

GrassrootsConservative
10-08-2012, 05:05 PM
I wouldn't go to a biker bar either....

You do realize that she has two toddlers at home, don't you?

This has nothing to do with her being raped. This strawman will never work. I won't let it. You defended a rapist and spat blame onto the raped.
There's nothing more you can say after that, we know what you are.

Deadwood
10-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Did they catch the perps? I can't read the Arab Newspapers for you.. If you actually want to know.

Just stop OK?

It has NOTHING to do with biker bars, riots or any of that shit.

Stop with the straw man bullshit.

Your argument is an insult to women's rights and a disgrace to humankind.

Take your Islamic apologetics and stick them in the shit hole they came from.
'
Of course they weren't arrested......why would they be?

So just stop OK?

roadmaster
10-08-2012, 10:48 PM

No they don't unless you are a reporter with security in which she thought she had. No excuse for these men. It doesn't matter if she is a lib or not, no one should be treated like this.

Deadwood
10-08-2012, 11:14 PM
How, in the name of all that is holy, can a person, male or female, be at fault for DOING THEIR job?

Journalists the world over risk their lives to bring out the truth. These slithering scum took advantage of her smaller sized and had some "fun" in the name of Allah and because they were the "police" got away with it.

There is absolutely NO justification for it, notr the KKK, not biker bars and to even raise the vacuous claim that she was merely groped is shameful and a disgrace to this forum and the intelligence of the American people.

The men who did this are savages, less than animals.

roadmaster
10-09-2012, 12:30 AM
Middle East/North Africa Region Among Top Two Regions With Fastest Growing HIV Epidemic, Report Shows (http://www.thebody.com/content/65078/mena-region-among-top-two-regions-with-fastest-gro.html)

Lets hope she didn't catch anything.

Carygrant
10-09-2012, 12:34 AM
She did not deserve what she got, but I think any woman reporter (unless she looks like Madeline Albright) ought to stay the hell away from any gathering of subhumans..

Excellent to see another ignorant Racist identified .
Even the UK has people who speak like that and have no real idea how loathed they are .
Pity you don't live here , where you would be outed and spat on everywhere you went .

Carygrant
10-09-2012, 12:38 AM
Just stop OK?

It has NOTHING to do with biker bars, riots or any of that shit.

Stop with the straw man bullshit.

Your argument is an insult to women's rights and a disgrace to humankind.

Take your Islamic apologetics and stick them in the shit hole they came from.
'
Of course they weren't arrested......why would they be?

So just stop OK?

It is a constant source of amazement that Posts like your typical racist garbage above , are not thrown out along with you .
In terms of decency and intelligence they represent a very low point in the Forum .
The bluster and arrogant swagger of an out and out bigot .

shaarona
10-09-2012, 05:43 AM
No they don't unless you are a reporter with security in which she thought she had. No excuse for these men. It doesn't matter if she is a lib or not, no one should be treated like this.

There was no security and some perps have been caught and arrested. I also agree that no one should ever be treated that way.. My question is... could she have done her job and not taken herself and her crew into the street with the mob?

She was "rescued" by a group of Egyptian women, a group of men and a group of soldiers. One soldier threw her over his shoulder, carried her to safety.

roadmaster
10-09-2012, 06:02 AM
There was no security and some perps have been caught and arrested. I also agree that no one should ever be treated that way.. My question is... could she have done her job and not taken herself and her crew into the street with the mob?

She was "rescued" by a group of Egyptian women, a group of men and a group of soldiers. One soldier threw her over his shoulder, carried her to safety.

You have a good point. If she had no security it was dangerous and she must to have known this. That would be like standing in the LA riots reporting because you don't know their mind set and if you will be attacked or not. I thought they said she had security and something happened that blacked out the camera and lost her. No excuse for these men but no you don't go into a mob, man or woman.

shaarona
10-09-2012, 06:16 AM
You have a good point. If she had no security it was dangerous and she must to have known this. That would be like standing in the LA riots reporting because you don't know their mind set and if you will be attacked or not. I thought they said she had security and something happened that blacked out the camera and lost her. No excuse for these men but no you don't go into a mob, man or woman.

There are people in every protest (or mob) who are dangerous.. Was she grandstanding? Hotdogging? I can't help wonder if she thought of her two toddlers at home in her zeal to get the "story on the ground"?

Larry Dickman
10-09-2012, 06:19 AM
Even the UK has people who speak like that and have no real idea how loathed they are .
Pity you don't live here , where you would be outed and spat on everywhere you went .

It appears you've been buggering your mumsy again as she feeds you kippers. Your country has become a Muslim toilet. Enjoy.

roadmaster
10-09-2012, 06:31 AM
There are people in every protest (or mob) who are dangerous.. Was she grandstanding? Hotdogging? I can't help wonder if she thought of her two toddlers at home in her zeal to get the "story on the ground"?

She should be thankful people came to her rescue. I know she has a job and reporting is dangerous but try to use some precautions. We have had many reporters killed in the past. I don't know what she was thinking or her crew.

shaarona
10-09-2012, 06:35 AM
She should be thankful people came to her rescue. I know she has a job and reporting is dangerous but try to use some precautions. We have had many reporters killed in the past. I don't know what she was thinking or her crew.

Probably just caught up in the moment of being there........

There is also the fact, that some of there prisons broke open or were abandoned.. so there were very likely convicted felons in the mob.

Carygrant
10-09-2012, 09:52 AM
It appears you've been buggering your mumsy again as she feeds you kippers. Your country has become a Muslim toilet. Enjoy.

Another truly silly boy . One who will be no loss to company that enjoys intelligent discourse .
What a worrying thing to find your teenage son writing in a public Forum , " It appears you've been buggering mumsy again as she feeds you kippers ".
On the basis of just those few words you would be taken into care .
Which is as well because left to my initiative I would cull you and similar -- sausage meat for dogs .

Larry Dickman
10-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Another truly silly boy . One who will be no loss to company that enjoys intelligent discourse .
What a worrying thing to find your teenage son writing in a public Forum , " It appears you've been buggering mumsy again as she feeds you kippers ".
On the basis of just those few words you would be taken into care .
Which is as well because left to my initiative I would cull you and similar -- sausage meat for dogs .

Don't be a hater, Mr Bollocks. Just because English food is fit for canines doesn't mean you're all bad. Hell, THE CLASH and THE SEX PISTOLS both showed that there is a modicum of swinging fun under the Reign of the Queen. Pity your English "whiskey" will never measure up to Kentucky or Tennessee Bourbon.

Benny Hill was no Don Rickles, but he knew comedy gold and Hill's Angels gave this young lad a pop or two in my formative years.

Calypso Jones
10-09-2012, 10:15 AM

I suspect you are not one of the decent brits.

Stuck_In_California
10-09-2012, 10:17 AM

Savages.

Carygrant
10-09-2012, 10:22 AM
Don't be a hater, Mr Bollocks. Just because English food is fit for canines doesn't mean you're all bad. Hell, THE CLASH and THE SEX PISTOLS both showed that there is a modicum of swinging fun under the Reign of the Queen. Pity your English "whiskey" will never measure up to Kentucky or Tennessee Bourbon.

Benny Hill was no Don Rickles, but he knew comedy gold and Hill's Angels gave this young lad a pop or two in my formative years.

Yes , I dislike quite a deal of Americana -- as any decent intelligent person would and obviously should . And I hate your system because you are greedy and takers . Probably the most unchristian nation on the planet .
But don't creep around me with your patronising nonsense of there actually being a few decent Brits .
The simple fact is that present day America is a cesspit of Racism and ignorance caused by a society that is broken and fragmented . You are the ultimate losers of the West and because you lack any semblance of internationally respected culture you try to pour scorn on others rather than face the mirror .
Deep down you know the chance you had of a worthwhile Empire never got off the ground . You perverted everything you touched abroad and now you cannot pick up the pieces fast enough .
And yes , there will be a measure of glee as I watch America burn next year . You will be getting your just deserts . All imho .

Calypso Jones
10-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Yes , I dislike quite a deal of Americana -- as any decent intelligent person would and obviously should . And I hate your system because you are greedy and takers . Probably the most unchristian nation on the planet .
But don't creep around me with your patronising nonsense of there actually being a few decent Brits .
The simple fact is that present day America is a cesspit of Racism and ignorance caused by a society that is broken and fragmented . You are the ultimate losers of the West and because you lack any semblance of internationally respected culture you try to pour scorn on others rather than face the mirror .
Deep down you know the chance you had of a worthwhile Empire never got off the ground . You perverted everything you touched abroad and now you cannot pick up the pieces fast enough .
And yes , there will be a measure of glee as I watch America burn next year . You will be getting your just deserts . All imho .

but you really just can't leave us alone can ya.

Larry Dickman
10-09-2012, 10:32 AM

And like Calypso said, you are obsessed with us.

America will not burn, because Romney is going to win the election handily. You are just a jealous little tit whose country we left in the dust almost three hundred years ago, then bailed out twice. You are the retard child of the family who stayed at home while the strong MEN of the country ventured to the land of plenty and built the world's singular super power from blood, sweat and tears.

You are a bitter person. Tough shit, Brit. I still love the Punk and comedy of england in the 70's. Your food sucks like nothing I have ever been victim of, and now you are allowing Vermin to overtake your society. Doc Martens' must have left a hearty imprint across your hideous mug a time or two.