PDA

View Full Version : I can't help but think about Wikileaks heading into the debate

texan
09-22-2016, 02:53 PM
Does Assange have anything really damaging?

If so, when will he release the info?

I bring this up because a rumor has started that she received the FBI warrants for the servers and there is an email the next day from her staff asking if the IT company could wipe the servers clean.

I could not verify this anywhere when I heard it 2 days ago.......Something like this would be big news.

Has anyone heard anything recently? The last I saw was Assange on Bill Maher saying he will be releasing some soon.

FindersKeepers
09-22-2016, 02:56 PM
I've been thinking about that, too.

Colin Powell, when he confirmed the authenticity of his hacked emails, said there was "a lot more," so I kind of wonder if something even more damaging might come from there?

I would think the best time to release something damaging -- for the most effect -- would be after the middle of October. Too much before that and all the fickle voters might forget it come election day.

I'm looking forward to reading something very juicy. LOL

AZ Jim
09-22-2016, 02:58 PM
Meanwhile wringing your hands and praying for one more bullshit (but unproven) piece of damaging trash from the criminal sex offender.

Cigar
09-22-2016, 03:04 PM
Sure he does, and many people will have already Voted.

I know my Vote won't change even if they find Hillary with Pot Cash from the Federal Reserve.

Cigar
09-22-2016, 03:05 PM

I bring this up because a rumor has started that she received the FBI warrants for the servers and there is an email the next day from her staff asking if the IT company could wipe the servers clean.

I could not verify this anywhere when I heard it 2 days ago.......Something like this would be big news.

Has anyone heard anything recently? The last I saw was Assange on Bill Maher saying he will be releasing some soon.

Are you talking about more canceled checks from the Trump Foundation? How many more do you need to see?

texan
09-22-2016, 04:22 PM
Meanwhile wringing your hands and praying for one more bull$#@! (but unproven) piece of damaging trash from the criminal sex offender.

LOL..............Whatever hater..........You keep supporting the most crooked politician of our time. Rich off her office, lying about her health, lie lie lie their go to for everything. And I thought you were halfway intelligent.

texan
09-22-2016, 04:24 PM
Are you talking about more canceled checks from the Trump Foundation? How many more do you need to see?

And you LOL? Shut up! You don't have an honest bone in your body, go on trolling.........Like that black vote slowly wising up? Or would you prefer they stay in their place and vote like they are told?

AZ Jim
09-22-2016, 04:40 PM
I love how you Trumpies stick with the biggest liar, con man, crook ever to run for office. I know Clinton has made mistakes but she has also paid her dues and served us honestly. Trump will pay you back for your support and you along with the rest of us will pay for it for four years if he is elected.

Bethere
09-22-2016, 06:11 PM

Funny, I was watching an extended interview with assange on hannity and it was obvious that any downside to a disclosure for Hillary would be so complex that he would need lots of time, which he does not have, and tons of help from players like fox who have the resources to do the job.

It's just another example of Republican windmill tilting. All summer Republicans said that she was doomed because she was going to be indicted.

It didn't happen.

Of course obamacare was doomed when it got to the supreme court.

That didn't work out either.

Or Hillary would get stomped by the select committee.

That didn't happen either.

WHO NEEDS TO FOOL REPUBLICANS WHEN THEY ARE SO ADEPT AT SELF DECEPTION?