PDA

View Full Version : Fox News presents proof that Hillary Clinton is a high priest of the shadow occult

OGIS
09-24-2016, 10:02 AM
I had no idea. This changes everything!

Letter from Guccifer to Fox News
Shown here is an excerpt of Guccifer's letter sent to Fox News as well as an image of the envelope.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/letter-from-guccifer-to-fox-news.html

Cigar
09-24-2016, 10:05 AM
Couldn't get past the Fox News presents proof :laugh:

OGIS
09-24-2016, 10:06 AM
Couldn't get past the Fox News presents proof :laugh:

Oh ye of little faith.... :sad:

Crepitus
09-24-2016, 10:31 AM
Too tiny to read on my phone, but a satanic president? I may change my vote from "none of the above" to her!

Peter1469
09-24-2016, 10:34 AM
Rants?

OGIS
09-24-2016, 11:21 AM
Rants?

Dude. It's a legitimate link for a legitimate Fox News article. Are you suggesting that Fox News is anything other than legitimate, and only reports legitimate, truthful truthiness?

The linked article is about one of the Presidential candidates. THAT's why it is in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election tab. Are you suggesting that Fox is not a serious news source that that is therefore a rant?

Peter1469
09-24-2016, 11:23 AM
Dude. It's a legitimate link for a legitimate Fox News article. Are you suggesting that Fox News is anything other than legitimate, and only reports legitimate, truthful truthiness?

Fox has to fill a 24-7 block just like the rest of the "media."

OGIS
09-24-2016, 11:27 AM
Fox has to fill a 24-7 block just like the rest of the "media."

So... let's rely on Peter1469 to tell us what is REAL news and what is just - what? - "rant" that is put out as "filler" from an otherwise legit news source?

Can you show us your crystal ball?

Peter1469
09-24-2016, 11:29 AM
So... let's rely on Peter1469 to tell us what is REAL news and what is just - what? - "rant" that is put out as "filler" from an otherwise legit news source?

Can you show us your crystal ball?

Yes I can. Come closer.... :shocked:

pjohns
09-24-2016, 01:46 PM
I had no idea. This changes everything!

This is a thinly veiled attempt to discredit Fox News (which the left truly despises!), by associating it with "Guccifer"--who sent the letter (as regarding which, FNC is not at all responsible, of course).

The writer is obviously delusional--and paranoid. (He claims to wish "to expose the crimes of the Rockefellers, the Bush klan (sic), the Clintons, and many others.")

Why you would imagine that FNC takes him seriously, I really have no idea.

Actually, I do have an idea: You merely wish to pretend to believe that FNC takes him seriously, in order to discredit this news organization.

I think your actions could reasonably be described as those of a mere troll...

AZ Jim
09-24-2016, 02:52 PM
Yes I can. Come closer.... :shocked:No closer, uh....it's your breath!

OGIS
09-24-2016, 03:00 PM
Dude. Your post is a serious trainwreck. Get some help.

This is a thinly veiled attempt to discredit Fox News (which the left truly despises!), by associating it with "Guccifer"--who sent the letter (as regarding which, FNC is not at all responsible, of course).

Uh? Lolwut? Who is attempting to discredit FNC? Do you think we can identify who from the website?

Let's see: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/letter-from-guccifer-to-fox-news.html

Oh, wait, its a FNC website. Why would they attempt to discredit themselves?

The writer is obviously delusional--and paranoid. (He claims to wish "to expose the crimes of the Rockefellers, the Bush klan (sic), the Clintons, and many others.")

Well, apparently FNC saw fit to believe that he had something intelligent to say... more than I can say for your post....

Why you would imagine that FNC takes him seriously, I really have no idea.

Er... um.... because FNC published his letter on their farking website? If they did not take him seriously why would the do that?

Actually, I do have an idea: You merely wish to pretend to believe that FNC takes him seriously, in order to discredit this news organization.

So... I should not take him seriously if FNC takes him seriously by publishing his letter?

Have you been drinking?

Or are we on Candid Camera?

I think your actions could reasonably be described as those of a mere troll...

Lol, if all else fails, whine and throw out a petulant "troll" accusation.

Peter1469
09-24-2016, 03:06 PM
Before FOX people were stuck with one point of view. FOX changed that, and became the largest watched news channel.

OGIS
09-24-2016, 03:10 PM
Hey, here's some more of (according to pjohns) FNC attempting to discredit themselves.

Democrats (http://www.foxnews.com/category/politics/elections/democrats.html) Jailhouse Letter: Guccifer laments failure to expose 'crimes,' rails against Clinton http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/person/h/catherine-herridge/_jcr_content/image.img.png/48/48/1454353841681.png (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/personalities/catherine-herridge/bio)

By Catherine Herridge, (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/personalities/catherine-herridge/bio) Pamela K. Browne (http://www.foxnews.com/archive/pamela-browne)
Published September 23, 2016

EXCLUSIVE: The Romanian hacker who first exposed the clintonemail.com address and faces the imminent return to his home country told Fox News – in a letter from his jail cell in Virginia – that he breached the accounts of public figures in an effort to expose corruption but now considers that effort a failure.

“I will not leave this beautiful country without saying that the ‘Guccifer Project’ was a failed project,” wrote Marcel Lehel Lazar, also known as Guccifer.

In neat handwriting and colorful language, the hacker used the correspondence to rail against Hillary Clinton and other figures while lamenting his own cyber-limitations and circumstances.

“My departure is a matter of days,” said the 44-year-old Lazar, who is expected to be flown at any moment back to his native country Romania to finish out a seven-year prison sentence. Prior to his extradition to the U.S. in March, Lazar had served three years of that sentence in a prison near Arad, Romania.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/jailhouse-letter-guccifer-laments-failure-to-expose-crimes-rails-against-clinton.html

OGIS
09-24-2016, 03:11 PM
Before FOX people were stuck with one point of view. FOX changed that, and became the largest watched news channel.

Er... point? If you have one?

Peter1469
09-24-2016, 03:19 PM

Point was clear. Your attempt to dodge it was as well.

OGIS
09-24-2016, 03:27 PM

Point was clear. Your attempt to dodge it was as well.

No, seriously, your attempt to label my response as deflection is - itself - deflection. You said...

...in response to my response to pjames... interesting... if somewhat insane assertion that someone was somehow trying to tar and feather Fox News with fake or silly stories.

Please explain just what in the hell FOX being "stuck with one point of view" or being "the largest watched news channel" have to do with the debate of whether Fox is being "set up" by some mysterious unnamed force. Seriously, I don't get the connection.

Peter1469
09-24-2016, 03:47 PM
It is common knowledge that before FOX Americans were filled with propaganda slanted left. The "news" reporters are 90%+ democrats.

No, seriously, your attempt to label my response as deflection is - itself - deflection. You said...

...in response to my response to pjames... interesting... if somewhat insane assertion that someone was somehow trying to tar and feather Fox News with fake or silly stories.

Please explain just what in the hell FOX being "stuck with one point of view" or being "the largest watched news channel" have to do with the debate of whether Fox is being "set up" by some mysterious unnamed force. Seriously, I don't get the connection.

OGIS
09-24-2016, 04:10 PM
It is common knowledge that before FOX Americans were filled with propaganda slanted left. The "news" reporters are 90%+ democrats.

Oh, are you saying that this news report is snuck into the Fox news feed via a Democrat working as a Fox News reporter? In presumed defiance of their conservative bosses? Yeah, that would explain it. Let's see... the reporter was Pamela K. Browne.

Pamela K. Browne is Senior Executive Producer at the FOX News Channel (FNC) and is Director of Long-Form Series and Specials. Her journalism has been recognized with several awards. Browne first joined FOX in 1997 to launch the news magazine “Fox Files” and later, “War Stories.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/23/jailhouse-letter-guccifer-laments-failure-to-expose-crimes-rails-against-clinton.html

So... Democratic shill/spy/saboteur?

Vast Left Wing Conspiracy?
Are there Lizardmen involved?
Batboy?

Peter1469
09-24-2016, 04:17 PM
Oh, are you saying that this news report is snuck into the Fox news feed via a Democrat working as a Fox News reporter? In presumed defiance of their conservative bosses? Yeah, that would explain it. Let's see... the reporter was Pamela K. Browne.

So... Democratic shill/spy/saboteur?

Vast Left Wing Conspiracy?
Are there Lizardmen involved?
Batboy?

Neg.

I am talking in general.

FOX balanced an uneven "news" field.

pjohns
09-24-2016, 06:44 PM
Oh, wait, its a FNC website. Why would they attempt to discredit themselves?

Needless to say, FNC did not "attempt to discredit themselves."

Rather, a left-wing shill--who has attempted to attach FNC to "Guccifer," simply because he sent them a letter, and they reported on it--has, indeed, done so.

You really don't like the fact that FNC is watched by more people than CNN and MSNBC combined, do you?

Peter1469
09-24-2016, 08:34 PM
The hard left wants news to be controlled and the people lied to. That is what they do.

OGIS
09-24-2016, 09:33 PM
Neg.

I am talking in general.

FOX balanced an uneven "news" field.

So what exactly does that have to do with the topic of the thread, which is that Fox News is reporting on the fact that this Guccifer character is saying that Clinton is a Satanist?

Really, it just sounds like you are throwing random stuff at the walls to change the subject.

OGIS
09-24-2016, 09:42 PM

Rather, a left-wing shill--who has attempted to attach FNC to "Guccifer," simply because he sent them a letter, and they reported on it--has, indeed, done so.

So wait, you're saying that this Brown lady ("...Senior Executive Producer at the FOX News Channel (FNC) and is Director of Long-Form Series and Specials. Her journalism has been recognized with several awards. Browne first joined FOX in 1997 to launch the news magazine “Fox Files” and later, “War Stories.”"), this professional journalist with years of experience, was so incompetent as to get snookered by someone who is not Guccifer, but just pretending to be him?

Wait, if it were proven to be Guccifer, would your conclusion be any different?

And just what is so necessarily outlandish about the idea of Hillary Clinton being a Satanist. anyway?

You really don't like the fact that FNC is watched by more people than CNN and MSNBC combined, do you?

Since I watch none of them, I really don't care how many robots watch any of them.

ripmeister
09-24-2016, 09:43 PM

I think the question is why would Fox put this out there in the first place?

ripmeister
09-24-2016, 09:44 PM
The hard left wants news to be controlled and the people lied to. That is what they do.

Baloney!

Peter1469
09-24-2016, 09:47 PM
Baloney!

Well you are either a propagandist or a public school product. There is no serious question that the "news" are typists for the DNC.

OGIS
09-24-2016, 10:04 PM
I think the question is why would Fox put this out there in the first place?

Exactly.

OGIS
09-24-2016, 10:06 PM

This is off topic, and therefore against the forum rules. Please return to the subject of the thread.

OGIS
09-24-2016, 10:08 PM
Well you are either a propagandist or a public school product. There is no serious question that the "news" are typists for the DNC.

That's two. Please stop the threadjacking.

pjohns
09-24-2016, 10:20 PM
So wait, you're saying that this Brown lady ("...Senior Executive Producer at the FOX News Channel (FNC) and is Director of Long-Form Series and Specials. Her journalism has been recognized with several awards. Browne first joined FOX in 1997 to launch the news magazine “Fox Files” and later, “War Stories.”"), this professional journalist with years of experience, was so incompetent as to get snookered by someone who is not Guccifer, but just pretending to be him?

Wait, if it were proven to be Guccifer, would your conclusion be any different?

Contrary to your clear implication, I am assuming that it was, indeed, "Guccifer" who sent the letter.

And just what is so necessarily outlandish about the idea of Hillary Clinton being a Satanist. anyway?

You may certainly believe that, if you wish...

Since I watch none of them, I really don't care how many robots watch any of them.

I suppose that begs the question, then: From what news source(s) do you receive your news?

Peter1469
09-24-2016, 10:53 PM
That's two. Please stop the threadjacking.

Incorrect on the last two posts. Tighten up and flight straight. B.S. reports don't carry much weight.