PDA

View Full Version : The pea brain liberals still can't figure this out

texan
09-24-2016, 05:38 PM
This is not about Trump!

This is first about the people vs. the government. Then it's about blocking an establishment candidate that is corrupt and a complete liar.

When you put those things together you get the force of a bunch of pissed off people. They are not the racists or hitlers you morons yell about because you can't make an argument. They are regular blue collar voters, poor lower class voters, middle class voters that are tired of being lied to by the powerful and rich. The black voters right now are pausing to think "what have the democrats done for me"? The answer is nothing, but they have kept you in your place. The libs and race pimps are coming unhenged at the thought you might not vote dem or not show up in protest.

The liberals just don't get it! We watch them attack Trump and it just doesn't matter, this is a formal protest. Honestly, it has little to do with a private brash speak his mind non politician person as long as they were an outsider. Anyone that would have stepped in and slapped the establishment around would have been just fine.

AZ Jim
09-24-2016, 05:48 PM
Talk about Pea brains. ^^^^

Boris The Animal
09-24-2016, 07:52 PM
Look in the mirror, Jimbo.

Peter1469
09-24-2016, 08:05 PM

At ease. You support a liar, fraud, crook, and failure. I suspect you feel sympathy to that mess.

gamewell45
09-24-2016, 08:32 PM
This is not about Trump!

This is first about the people vs. the government. Then it's about blocking an establishment candidate that is corrupt and a complete liar.

When you put those things together you get the force of a bunch of pissed off people. They are not the racists or hitlers you morons yell about because you can't make an argument. They are regular blue collar voters, poor lower class voters, middle class voters that are tired of being lied to by the powerful and rich. The black voters right now are pausing to think "what have the democrats done for me"? The answer is nothing, but they have kept you in your place. The libs and race pimps are coming unhenged at the thought you might not vote dem or not show up in protest.

The liberals just don't get it! We watch them attack Trump and it just doesn't matter, this is a formal protest. Honestly, it has little to do with a private brash speak his mind non politician person as long as they were an outsider. Anyone that would have stepped in and slapped the establishment around would have been just fine.

Ask yourself this question and be brutally honest with yourself; do you really believe that Donald Trump is completely honest?

ripmeister
09-24-2016, 09:49 PM
This is not about Trump!

I understand it. I just think it's shortsighted.