PDA

View Full Version : Dead Folks Voting in Colorado

FindersKeepers
09-25-2016, 04:50 AM
Statistically, "dozens are not going to influence election results -- but that not really the point. If the potential for fraud is there -- we WILL have unscrupulous folks taking advantage of it. And, it doesn't matter what party they're affiliated with -- some will cheat.

DENVER (CBS4) – A CBS4 investigation has found multiple cases of dead men and women voting in Colorado months and in some cases years after their deaths, a revelation that calls into question safeguards designed to prevent such occurrences.

“We do believe there were several instances of potential vote fraud that occurred,” said Colorado Secretary of State Wayne Williams after reviewing the CBS4 findings. “It shows there is the potential for fraud.”

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/09/22/cbs4-investigation-finds-dead-voters-casting-ballots-in-colorado/

And the following is why all of us should demand integrity in our voting system.

“I was shocked and surprised at this,” said Broerman. “This cannot happen. We cannot have this here or anyplace in our country. Our democracy depends on it. People have spilled their blood for the values and underpinnings and beliefs of this country.”

Peter1469
09-25-2016, 07:16 AM
Voting fraud is common in the US. The Clown, Al Franken would not be a Senator without fraud.

Bo-4
09-25-2016, 08:49 AM
Voting fraud is common in the US. The Clown, Al Franken would not be a Senator without fraud.

No .. voter fraud is NOT common.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/07/09/7-papers-4-government-inquiries-2-news-investigations-and-1-court-ruling-proving-voter-fraud-is-mostly-a-myth/

Bo-4
09-25-2016, 08:54 AM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fraud.asp

LoL :D

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-o9Kicgn6FtA/TzrB3y3MoNI/AAAAAAAABp4/7_oBfFfJ_WE/s400/deadvoting1-290x290.jpg

Peter1469
09-25-2016, 08:57 AM
No .. voter fraud is NOT common.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/07/09/7-papers-4-government-inquiries-2-news-investigations-and-1-court-ruling-proving-voter-fraud-is-mostly-a-myth/

Untrue. Prosecuting voter fraud is rare.

Blackboxvoting.org (http://blackboxvoting.org/)

exploited
09-25-2016, 09:03 AM
I doubt that electoral fraud is common, but I don't doubt it exists, and in certain races, even a small amount of votes can have a big impact.

The way the US does elections is truly third-world. Poor ballot design. Poor security. A total lack of uniformity. Gerrymandering. EVMs without even a semblance of accountability. The list goes on and on. It is a serious problem that needs to be addressed, and ideally would be addressed by Constitutional Amendment, authorizing a bipartisan, independent federal election commission.

Crepitus
09-25-2016, 09:40 AM
In person voter fraud is a myth the leadership on the right pushes to excuse their losses to the low information base.

Bo-4
09-25-2016, 09:43 AM
In person voter fraud is a myth the leadership on the right pushes to excuse their losses to the low information base.

Yep, they are already beta-testing the meme to haul out after Trump loses, rather than just admit that they chose a rotten candidate and are generally out of touch.

Peter1469
09-25-2016, 10:04 AM

The major voting fraud is not reporting entire districts of votes. I have provided the link and no person commented on it. I can only conclude public school education.

You people deserve to be bent over and raped by your politicians.

Crepitus
09-25-2016, 10:11 AM
The major voting fraud is not reporting entire districts of votes. I have provided the link and no person commented on it. I can only conclude public school education.

You people deserve to be bent over and raped by your politicians.

"Not reporting entire districts" when and where? I saw no links for this.

AZ Jim
09-25-2016, 10:24 AM
Voting fraud is common in the US. The Clown, Al Franken would not be a Senator without fraud.You mean he would not be in office if not elected. Remember he is from the state that elected Jesse Ventura and Michelle Bachmann. Get some rest Peter. Last night I came here and saw you had posted in all but three posts that came up as new posts. You are trying too hard. MEDS.

Peter1469
09-25-2016, 10:28 AM
You mean he would not be in office if not elected. Remember he is from the state that elected Jesse Ventura and Michelle Bachmann. Get some rest Peter. Last night I came here and saw you had posted in all but three posts that came up as new posts. You are trying too hard. MEDS.

Go back to sleep.

AZ Jim
09-25-2016, 10:36 AM

You people deserve to be bent over and raped by your politicians. No one commented because you are just a hack, a troll. Take some time off.

zelmo1234
09-25-2016, 10:48 AM
Yep, they are already beta-testing the meme to haul out after Trump loses, rather than just admit that they chose a rotten candidate and are generally out of touch.

Still don't get the fact that about Half of the GOP does not like Trump either, have you?

Trump is anti Establishment. The GOP will be singing the praises of the Establishment if Trump looses.

It is a Trump win that scares the Crap out of them.

Mini Me
09-25-2016, 11:13 AM

We show great disrespect to the dead by saying this.

They are not dead, they are BORN AGAIN!

del
09-25-2016, 12:43 PM

al franken accomplishes more in a week that you will in your life.

Ethereal
09-25-2016, 12:45 PM

And Trump accomplished more in a day than you will in your life. Unless you think posting thousands of inane comments on an internet forum counts as an accomplishment?

Ethereal
09-25-2016, 12:47 PM
LBJ won his first congressional election by committing outright voter fraud (http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/11/us/how-johnson-won-election-he-d-lost.html).

Yet we're supposed to believe that Democrats aren't still doing it.

Just like we're expected to believe that Democrats don't want to ban guns.

But Democrats are notorious liars, so if they claim they aren't doing something, then it's likely they are doing it, and in earnest.

Ethereal
09-25-2016, 12:49 PM
The more vehemently Democrats deny something, the more likely it is they are guilty of it.

Anyone with a shred of common sense realizes that Democrats will commit fraud if it helps them obtain more wealth and power.

Because at the end of the day, the only reason the Democrat party even exists is as a means of stealing money from other people and using it to line their own pockets.

Peter1469
09-25-2016, 01:22 PM
No one commented because you are just a hack, a troll. Take some time off.

Incorrect. Still no comment of substance. I wonder why.

Peter1469
09-25-2016, 01:23 PM

Make people laugh? On that I agree.