PDA

View Full Version : Jill Stein, loser first class

AZ Jim
09-25-2016, 04:10 PM
http://theweek.com/speedreads/651035/jill-stein-going-protest-outside-clintontrump-debate

Green Arrow
09-25-2016, 04:13 PM
I wish I could go, I'd protest right along side her. This not democracy, this is what one-party dictatorships like China do. America is supposed to be better than that.

Newpublius
09-25-2016, 04:18 PM
I wish I could go, I'd protest right along side her. This not democracy, this is what one-party dictatorships like China do. America is supposed to be better than that.

Its not government action. Nobody has to debate anybody, Stein and Johnson can debate and invite nobody, and likewise Clinton and Bernie could continue debating if they wanted to.

They're not invited and they don't have a fubdamental right to be invited either.

AZ Jim
09-25-2016, 04:20 PM
I wish I could go, I'd protest right along side her. This not democracy, this is what one-party dictatorships like China do. America is supposed to be better than that.This has nothing to do with Democracy or federalism, the debate is not hosted by the government and they have every right to invite only the candidates the majority of people want to hear. Crackpots still have soap boxes and street corners to scream from.

Don
09-25-2016, 04:29 PM
This has nothing to do with Democracy or federalism, the debate is not hosted by the government and they have every right to invite only the candidates the majority of people want to hear. Crackpots still have soap boxes and street corners to scream from.

And on internet chat forums! :wink: :laugh:

http://b2.ifrm.com/17/153/0/p529677/omwhc.jpg

AZ Jim
09-25-2016, 04:34 PM
And on internet chat forums! :wink: :laugh:

http://b2.ifrm.com/17/153/0/p529677/omwhc.jpg Self portrait?

Ethereal
09-25-2016, 04:42 PM
Jill Stein is a loser because she wants to protest?

Why do you hate America so much?

Ethereal
09-25-2016, 04:45 PM
Its not government action. Nobody has to debate anybody, Stein and Johnson can debate and invite nobody, and likewise Clinton and Bernie could continue debating if they wanted to.

They're not invited and they don't have a fubdamental right to be invited either.

You'd have a point if the line between private and public were clearly delineated, but it's not.

There is an incestuous, untoward relationship between corporate and government interests that are aligned against genuine democracy.

The media corporations and the political class are basically in cahoots with one another. These debates aren't the product of a genuinely free, democratic market, but of intentional and purposeful collusion between public and ostensibly private interests.

Ethereal
09-25-2016, 04:47 PM
This has nothing to do with Democracy or federalism, the debate is not hosted by the government and they have every right to invite only the candidates the majority of people want to hear. Crackpots still have soap boxes and street corners to scream from.

It has everything to do with democracy and federalism.

Because the giant media conglomerates who propagandize Americans are not really independent, market-based institutions. Rather, they are in collusion with the state in a conspiracy against genuine democracy. And more and more Americans are starting to realize this. It's only a matter of time before the two-party stranglehold on political discourse in America is broken up. And it can't come soon enough.

Don
09-25-2016, 04:49 PM
Self portrait?

I had you in mind.

Mini Me
09-25-2016, 05:35 PM

I would much rather hear Jill, or Bernie or even Johnson than the gasbag Trump or Lyin Hillary!

being a liberal, I am a sucker for underdogs!

Chloe
09-25-2016, 06:14 PM
http://theweek.com/speedreads/651035/jill-stein-going-protest-outside-clintontrump-debate

You're only insulting her because she would challenge Clinton

Green Arrow
09-25-2016, 06:38 PM

What's your avatar represent? I keep forgetting to ask.

Ethereal
09-26-2016, 03:05 AM
I'm shocked that Clinton supporters believe Hillary Clinton is the only acceptable candidate. Really, I did not see that one coming at all.