PDA

View Full Version : Thirteen Minutes That Could Kill Obama’s Re-Election Bid

coolwalker
10-09-2012, 12:08 PM
There has been a great deal written on this website and others about how Barack Obama failed to keep his campaign promises from the last election and how he has lied to the nation during his presidency. Taxes: Obama repeatedly has promised anyone making less than $250,000 a year will not see an increase in [...]

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/page/2/#ixzz28p3zr900

BooHoo
10-09-2012, 12:47 PM
I was just about to start a somewhat related thread. A few dems that I personally know are saying they don't like Romney because he changes his mind and lies. HUH??

I think it's the other way around!! I don't know if these people are plain stupid or too much in love with the Messiah. Are they not watching what is going on around the world right and all his cover-ups lies????!!!

truthmatters
10-09-2012, 12:51 PM
You are ignoring that fact that robmoney has flip flopped all over the place on the issues.

Pretending he has not is just plain a lie

coolwalker
10-09-2012, 03:10 PM
You are ignoring that fact that robmoney has flip flopped all over the place on the issues.

Stick to topic...oh, I just saw who it was. Sorry, I realize that is impossible for you.

Peter1469
10-09-2012, 05:29 PM

What is more interesting is the way the MSM treats flip flops.

When Romney does it, the MSM hits hard and fast.

When Obama does it, such as with gay marriage, they call it evolving. :laugh: