PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson Is Humiliating Himself Again

Mark III
09-28-2016, 06:49 PM
Johnson/Weld is on Chris Matthew's show Hardball tonight. One of the things Matthews asked them was to name his favorite world leader. Guess what? Johnson COULD NOT think of one. He even said "I am having an "Aleppo" minute." Then he said "the -ex president of Mexico". Matthews said "which one?" lol.

Gary Johnson is an embarrassment. The sad part is he doesn't give a crap.

He said a lot of other stupid stuff tonight but I'll let the media handle that.

Mark III
09-28-2016, 06:51 PM
WonderWoman ‏@AlsoWonderWoman (https://twitter.com/AlsoWonderWoman) 9m9 minutes ago (https://twitter.com/AlsoWonderWoman/status/781278170175639552)
Johnson couldn't name a single world leader. Weld named 2, gave 1 to gary. Should never b pres. #clueless (https://twitter.com/hashtag/clueless?src=hash) #knowledgematters (https://twitter.com/hashtag/knowledgematters?src=hash) #hardball (https://twitter.com/hashtag/hardball?src=hash)

TrueBlue
09-28-2016, 06:55 PM
You know, that man seriously needs to hang it up already. He knows jack about world matters and problems and serves to embarrass himself when asked simple questions that he should know the answers to. And after seeing those "creepy" videos of him sticking his tongue out, etc. people should cease all support of him as well as of Stein who is bottoming out at about 1% in the polls. Those who are for those two need to actively support Hillary Clinton if they want a real leader who is experienced and ready to take charge next January. A vote for either Johnson or Stein equates to a vote for Trump and that will surely cost those who vote that way....PLENTY....in the long run! They may not realize it now, but Watch Out!

Mark III
09-28-2016, 06:59 PM
You know, that man seriously needs to hang it up already. He knows jack about world matters and problems and serves to embarrass himself when asked simple questions that he should know the answers to. And after seeing those "creepy" videos of him sticking his tongue out, etc. people should cease all support of him as well as of Stein who is bottoming out at about 1% in the polls. Those who are for those two need to actively support Hillary Clinton if they want a real leader who is experienced and ready to take charge next January. A vote for either Johnson or Stein equates to a vote for Trump and that will surely cost those who vote that way....PLENTY....in the long run! They may not realize it now, but Watch Out!

It's not even about Clinton. Gary Johnson is an utter amateur at the presidential level and his apathetic personality is scary.

Cigar
09-28-2016, 07:00 PM
I Really Really Really tried hard to stay interested... but they lost me in 10 minutes.

Mark III
09-28-2016, 07:07 PM
I Really Really Really tried hard to stay interested... but they lost me in 10 minutes.

There are times, seriously, when Gary Johnson makes Trump look competent. William Weld must be horrified that he agreed to this.

Green Arrow
09-28-2016, 07:58 PM
http://i.amz.mshcdn.com/DPBiYMoZFeDcOT9W30cvx8Km7g0=/fit-in/1200x9600/https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fima ge%2F160588%2FJul-28-2016_23-39-26.gif

Yeah...Gary Johnson is totally humiliating.

Mark III
09-28-2016, 07:59 PM
http://i.amz.mshcdn.com/DPBiYMoZFeDcOT9W30cvx8Km7g0=/fit-in/1200x9600/https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fima ge%2F160588%2FJul-28-2016_23-39-26.gif

Yeah...Gary Johnson is totally humiliating.

Yes, he is.

Chris
09-28-2016, 08:00 PM
Johnson/Weld is on Chris Matthew's show Hardball tonight. One of the things Matthews asked them was to name his favorite world leader. Guess what? Johnson COULD NOT think of one. He even said "I am having an "Aleppo" minute." Then he said "the -ex president of Mexico". Matthews said "which one?" lol.

He's funny as hell, I think. Politics with a sense of humor. Just what the doctor ordered.

Peter1469
09-28-2016, 08:00 PM
He is a libertarian. Asking him about his favorite world leader is like asking Hillary about which government program she wants to end.

donttread
09-28-2016, 08:03 PM

Can you think of one you'd trust? I can't.

Green Arrow
09-28-2016, 08:05 PM
Yes, he is.

Meanwhile, your candidate is apparently psychotic.

Mark III
09-28-2016, 08:28 PM
He's funny as hell, I think. Politics with a sense of humor. Just what the doctor ordered.

You are an anarchist. By definition you don't give a shiit about the government. Why should anyone who isn't an anarchist care what you think?

Mark III
09-28-2016, 08:29 PM
Can you think of one you'd trust? I can't.

He couldn't think of one period. He admitted it.

Mister D
09-28-2016, 08:30 PM

Mark, he wasn't asked to name a world leader. He was asked to name his favorite which, quite frankly, is a stupid question to begin with but it was probably asked precisely because he wouldn't have a ready answer (who would? lol). It could then be misrepresented to morons like you. No, Mark, you're an embarrassment. Seriously, you are.

The Xl
09-28-2016, 08:32 PM
Johnson doesn't look any dumber than Clinton and Trump out there, but it's disappointing that he hasn't been able to take advantage of the amazing opportunity he had.

Mister D
09-28-2016, 08:33 PM
He couldn't think of one period. He admitted it.

He wasn't asked to name a world leader. Are you really this gullible? You're like a fucking wind up doll.

Chris
09-28-2016, 08:34 PM
You are an anarchist. By definition you don't give a shiit about the government. Why should anyone who isn't an anarchist care what you think?

Discourse ethics. One says something because one wants others to listen and in order to get that to work one must reciprocate.

And I do care about the government. I am against it. I prefer to trust society and the existing social order. --Are you listening?

Mark III
09-28-2016, 09:05 PM
He wasn't asked to name a world leader. Are you really this gullible? You're like a $#@!ing wind up doll.

You're an idiot Mister D. Johnson was EMBARRASSED. If he simply couldn't think of one he likes, he wouldn't have been EMBARRASSED, he would have made a joke about finding one he likes. He couldn't think of a name. And Matthews waited for him. How long would it take to blurt out "Merkel" or "Trudeau" or "Theresa May"?

Johnson doesn't give a crap about the rest of the world, he struggles to show the slightest interest in it.

He should thank his lucky stars he is not in the debates.

Green Arrow
09-28-2016, 09:07 PM
You're an idiot Mister D. Johnson was EMBARRASSED. If he simply couldn't think of one he likes, he wouldn't have been EMBARRASSED, he would have made a joke about finding one he likes. He couldn't think of a name. And Matthews waited for him. How long would it take to blurt out "Merkel" or "Trudeau" or "Theresa May"?

Johnson doesn't give a crap about the rest of the world, he struggles to show the slightest interest in it.

Why is an American president required to give a crap about anything but America and America's interests?

Bethere
09-28-2016, 09:09 PM
Why is an American president required to give a crap about anything but America and America's interests?

You actually don't already know the answer to your own question?

Wow.

Mark III
09-28-2016, 09:10 PM

America has interests all over the world.

Gary Johnson and his fans can approach it any way they like. Just be prepared to get 3% of the vote.

Green Arrow
09-28-2016, 09:10 PM
America has interests all over the world.

Gary Johnson and his fans can approach it any way they like. Just be prepared to get 3% of the vote.

You didn't answer my question.

Mark III
09-28-2016, 09:12 PM
You didn't answer my question.

Sure I did.

Why do you think he shouldn't give a crap about the rest of the world?

Green Arrow
09-28-2016, 09:15 PM
Sure I did.

Why do you think he shouldn't give a crap about the rest of the world?

No, you didn't. The question was: Why is an American president required to care about anything other than America and America's interests?

Once you answer it directly, I will answer your question.

Mister D
09-28-2016, 09:19 PM

He was asked who his favorite world leader is, Mark. Do you have a favorite world leader? lol It was a stupid question designed to be spun into "Johnson can't name a world leader".

Mark, these pundits have no respect for your intelligence. Sadly, you don't give them much reason to. Do better.

Hal Jordan
09-28-2016, 09:54 PM
He's just trying to cover the fact that after that first debate, Johnson is rising in the polls.

AZ Jim
09-28-2016, 11:22 PM
He is a libertarian. Asking him about his favorite world leader is like asking Hillary about which government program she wants to end.Interesting analogy but seriously, Johnson DOES live in our world doesn't he? Rhetorical.