PDA

View Full Version : Enabler or family defender? How Hillary Clinton responded to husband’s accusers

Peter1469
09-29-2016, 04:45 AM
Enabler or family defender? How Hillary Clinton responded to husband’s accusers (https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/enabler-or-family-defender-how-hillary-clinton-responded-to-husbands-accusers/2016/09/28/58dad5d4-6fb1-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html)

WAPO gives Hillary some advice about how to answer charges about Bill's sexual predation, and her destroying his victim's lives.

Now, her Republican opponent Donald Trump and his surrogates have signaled that he may bring up the subject in the next presidential debate, treacherous territory, given his own infidelities and treatment of women.

Clinton’s friends say they have seen her deal with Bill Clinton’s conduct before, bristling at threats and countering them with steely determination. Her reaction, said longtime Arkansas friend Jim Blair, is to face accusers and respond thusly: “These people are not going to run over us.”

Her detractors, though, say that Clinton has unfairly lashed out over the years at the women involved in her husband’s indiscretions. Her responses* have forced her to walk a fine line during the campaign on sexual assault issues, even as she builds strong political support among female voters.

Trump and his backers have kept the subject alive with taunting social-media messages, and this week, Trump congratulated himself for taking the high road Monday in the first debate by not saying something “extremely rough” about the Clinton family. He added that he might not show the same restraint at the next public forum on Oct. 9.

stjames1_53
09-29-2016, 06:13 AM
Trump needs to bring this out..........let them compare notes between Trump and Clinton.
On another note, it was Hillary that brought Obama's birth record when she ran against him in 2008..........not Trump

donttread
09-29-2016, 07:32 AM
Enabler or family defender? How Hillary Clinton responded to husband’s accusers (https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/enabler-or-family-defender-how-hillary-clinton-responded-to-husbands-accusers/2016/09/28/58dad5d4-6fb1-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html)

WAPO gives Hillary some advice about how to answer charges about Bill's sexual predation, and her destroying his victim's lives.

I'm no Hilary fan but isn't " lashing out at the women involved in her husbands indiscreations " What wives do ? Then the article talks about sexual asssualt in the next line as if affairs and assualt were the same thing?
I will always defend a women's right to not be assualted however when they come forward years later past the criminal statute, with no real proof of anything but an affair looking for air time or money , I tend to discount them . In fact if you can't bring any charge within the criminal statute window, and you were an adult when the event occured, you should lose your right to sue. Then if you want to come forward years later "for the good of other women" you'd stay broke but be much more believable.

Peter1469
09-29-2016, 02:42 PM
I'm no Hilary fan but isn't " lashing out at the women involved in her husbands indiscreations " What wives do ? Then the article talks about sexual asssualt in the next line as if affairs and assualt were the same thing?
I will always defend a women's right to not be assualted however when they come forward years later past the criminal statute, with no real proof of anything but an affair looking for air time or money , I tend to discount them . In fact if you can't bring any charge within the criminal statute window, and you were an adult when the event occured, you should lose your right to sue. Then if you want to come forward years later "for the good of other women" you'd stay broke but be much more believable.

Hillary didn't just lash out. She hired private detectives to stalk and harass Bill's victims.

Tahuyaman
09-29-2016, 03:04 PM
Hillary didn't just lash out. She hired private detectives to stalk and harass Bill's victims.

I guess those women didn't deserve to be believed?

stjames1_53
09-29-2016, 03:11 PM
....wasn't there something about Hillary's campaign homepage that got taken down..something along the lines of ..."they (the female victims of sexual predatory attacks) deserved to be believed?

Peter1469
09-29-2016, 04:13 PM
....wasn't there something about Hillary's campaign homepage that got taken down..something along the lines of ..."they (the female victims of sexual predatory attacks) deserved to be believed?

Even the hard left recognizes its hypocrisy now and then.

Captain Obvious
09-29-2016, 04:16 PM
Hah! She read my rant!

Cigar
09-30-2016, 08:08 AM
Usually the wife being cheated on always embraces the mistresses. And of course these women had no idea Bill was married. So obviously Hillary should be inviting these women to Christmas Dinner.

Docthehun
09-30-2016, 08:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBirf4BWew

In the interest of fair and balanced reporting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psm96Dn9KII

"Make America Great Again"

Captain Obvious
09-30-2016, 09:46 AM
Bill could fuck a baby rhino on national TV, Hilly ain't letting go of that meal ticket.

Her campaign manager, jerky boy Weiner's wife had more dignity than Hillary, she left her creeper husband and is her own woman.

Maybe she should run for POTUS.